THE BEGINNING...REVEALING

MY BETTER HALF

Flashes of cameras, shutter of every click was heard,,digital cameras, professional cameras, video cameras, cellphones, filled the whole room with the lights coming from this gadgets. abrupt, and unexpected questions was delivered...the two good looking man was staring at nowhere,,shock, surprised,, thinking at how they end up with this situation...

They manage to take good care of their career for years,,they reach the highest throne,,conquered the whole world,,had their fans all over the places..this is what they want but a sudden truth behind their life as popular infront of the camera and normal person inside their house was revealed and everything turns upside down in just seconds of the time...

"hyun joong ssi,,,can we get an explanation about your situation? all your fans were crying out there and still can't believe that you are already married for almost a year already...one of the reporter asked eagerly wanted an accurate and detailed explanation...the man just look beside him expressionless and turn to the front but didn't able to utter some words,,,

"young saeng ssi...please give us an answer...another reporter asked the other,,how did you both ended in this situation?,,question was still unanswered,,,the other man didn't move his head rather his eyes moved on his side making a glimpse to the one sitting beside him knowing and he feels he was also trembling like he was at that moment....

"hyun joong ssi, young saeng ssi,,,all reporters called their names, murmuring, mumbling, c0mplaining,,,,all they cna do is shuttheir eyes and make their minds clear but it isn't effective...

The two just stare to all, feeling tense and nervous and so scared too with the lots of people around them,,unprepared, not expecting such situation,,,they never thought they will end up like this,,too many questions to worry,,is this the end of their popularity,,is this the end of their good career? is this the end of everything they dreamt of..and is this the end of their names in the field of entertainmentand they will now be forgotten and hated by their fans,,will their fans who were supporting them will be their antis now?

"calling out their names were drumming in their ears and make the other one feel anxious of what is happening...

"im sorry,,please just ask them one by one,,,they wouldn't able to answer all of you all at once..don't make this issue a big deal im sure it is just a rumour...some anti fans maybe just photoshop their photos and the video was edited,,,we know our advance technology can do such things like that,,so please be calm and you can get the answer you want....park jungmin the owner of hyun joong's agency remind the people...

"but sir,,they are not answering,,,,one of the reporter replied and so all of them continue pestering the two....

"you can't get an answer with all your attitude...let's end it here...if you can't cooperate, i myself will not allow my talent to answer any of your questions,,we can hire private broadcaster to explain everything...kim kyu jong, young saeng's empleyer spoke...

The two was assisted by their manager and took them away from the crowd...nevertheless, they are still unconscious and their mind felt so numb...they took them in a private room and asked so many questions by their respective agencies...they were sitting together silently,,,while their presidents of their agencies keeps walking back and forth and the managers were all in panic...

"How did this happen? how did this rumour just went out and create a huge commotion? do you know how your career will be affected with this? park jungmin asked in annoyance...

"How can this kind of stupid rumour leak all over the internet,,,were you two really dating or what? we can deny the fact that you were dating but with this...married?..kim kyu jong added with irritation,,,

"your family must be in shock im sure,,,explain to them first....park jungmin and kim kyu jong suggested and agreed but the fact that this rumour is not what it is...

The two look at each other after hearing their agencies advice....they then look to their presidents and gulped,,heaving a sigh that makes the people incharge to them were puzzled to the two's reaction over it...

"were you afraid? a question was brought...

"then let us explain to them,,,a suggestion was given...

"no need....the two refuse in unison...and lowered their heads down puting thir palms on their face...

All got more puzzled until hyun joong told them,,,they know this,,,and young saeng added, they planned this,,,hyun joong then add up,,it wasn't a rumour...

"mwo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all exclaimed in unison and eyes widened as their jaw dropped reaching the flloor...

"it is not a rumour,,,the two confirmed and scratch their heads looking away from the eyes shooting them to death...

"ca~~~can you say it again? kim kyu jong who was in disamaze went to the two and cornered them with his long arms shooting a sharp glare to his friend as well as his talent heo young saeng....

"i~~~it is not a~~~a rumour,,the man startled,,started shaking and heart beating too fast...

"park jungmin who can't able to recover to the what they assume rumour adds up the fact that the two revealed that it wasn't just a rumour fell on the couch near him and suddenly felt weak on his knees...i think we need an explanation too....he said in disbelief state...

"It was all started when my halmeoni~~~~ young saeng begun to explain...

"and my harabeoji~~~~ hyun joong continues...

"......that we are meeting our better half....the two say it out...and started their story....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a year ago

Crowd filled the arena,,screams, chanting, crying,,,fans were like that everytime he conduct a concert or even just a fan meeting,,he sang a few songs and make his talk to his fans,,some fans went on stage as a winner of some games...able to touch their idol makes a biggift for them,,,he was happy smiling to everyone,,sweats were ignored and still look happy seeing the crowd,,he sang a few more songs and finally end it up with his latest song with his japanese album and it was titled "overjoyed"..

Young saeng bowed to everyone thanking them and exited the stage but still te fanchant continues...soon he reached the dressing room,,, he thank his dancers and everyone in there,,,soon after wiping all his sweats and changing into comfortable outfit they lead their way to their van and finally the long preparations he had was all done perfectly on stage and became success...

"He sat back to the van closing his eyes to rest when his phone vibrated,,, he take the call as it was from his mom...eo eomma,,,he said in an excited tone but still noticeably tired and exhausted...

"is the concert well done? eomma from the other line asked in sweet tone...

"de...he answered with a giggle,,,

"son,,,your halmeoni came home,,,he wants to talk to you,,just come straight here,,,she is waiting for  you...eomma said in gloom...

"eo arrasseo? why all of a sudden he demands for my presence? is it a good news? did she miss me? i miss her too...he questioned a bit more before hanging up the phone not even getting any answer from his mom...he heave a sigh and go back to his nap after telling his manager to drop him at home...

*********

"cut!!! the director called a break,,,you did well hyun joong ssi,,let's call it a day,,be sure to comeback next week for the next scene,,,,the director said and praised the man....

"de,,thank you,,,he bowed and shake hands and rushingly went to his manager who were waiting at the van,,,,the drama he was in was really a success even if its notyet aired,,being a popular makes a huge comeback on drama and made him more popular as an actor...it was just his other side of talent...

"eo..let's go,,the manager said,,,they left the shooting area and proceeded to his fanmeeting.. they were actually currently in japan,,the first shoot for his drama and his fanmeeting will be held...he dressed up and retouch...soon then prepared his first set on stage,,singing his song "heat" as his first japanese album that was already charted on oricon means his success as a singer too.. singer actor,,,talented on both areas, no doubt thathe was carrying a good visual to the netizens...

Singing few songs and started the fansigning event..he smiles a lot infront of the cameras and taking photos with fans,,it was his personality as an artist but then behind it he was a bit childish at home. and somehow serious in everything,,it makes him curious to anything...the event was ended perfectly eventhough he rehearse just a few days because of his hectic schedule...but then as a professional one,,he catch up the mood and make it great to the fans..

"Hyunjoong ssi,, your phone is ringing...the one driving the car told the man who was exhausted and tired from the event..he look at his phone that was on his beside blinking non stop and the name appeared was his mom's...

"eomma,,im on the way home,,,he said as soon as he slide to accept the call...

"de... you must come  home now..your harabeoji is here..he flew as soon as he knew you were planning to marry someone....eomma said frigthening the man a bit...

"why? he asked in a serious trembling voice,,,his grandfather is as strict as opposite if his father...

"just QUICKLY come home,,do you understand? eomma said like reminding him how strict his grandfather was..

"ok,,i understand,,,he answered hanging up the phone and told the manager to drop him quickly at home...

*********

Young saeng jumped out of the van and waved to his manager, excitedly run towards the front door,,he stop for a while beaming a wide curved on his lips and hold the knob pushing it down and it screech leaving a small space peeking inside before opening it widely as his body could enter...

He waved happily when he saw his grandmotherlooking at him with the eyes desperately visualizing him..the old lady lift up her eyeglasses and finally knew who was the image that just came from the door...eo wasseo!? the old lady said in a gangster like tone...

"ahhh de,,halmeoni,,,ypu haven't change a bit,,you were still pretty than eomma...

"Aigoo,,,this kid,,,don't talk nonsense..the old lady knock the man's head and scolded him..why you came late?!!! is your work always end at the middle of the night?

"aigoo..halmeonie,,,i am a singer of course concerts always held at night so i came home late....the man sweetly carressing the old lady's arm and explains...

"when you get married you can't do that anymore,,have more time to your partner...the old lady hissed and click his tongue scolding the young man....

"aigoo..we were way too far from that decision,,,,me and my girlfriend can't do that this time,,we don't want to publicize our relationship.....the young man said smiling confidently...

"that's good then because soon you will meet your spouse....

"de? halmeoni...s~~~spouse? did you mention spouse? as in wife? a partner in life? the young man asked clearing out what he heard....

"yes...you heard it right,,,,but...ani,,,just go to your house and meet,,,so better break up with your girlfriend now before you hurt her a lot...the old lady suggested...

"house? we already have house? andwae.....halmeonii!!!!! the young man screamed in surprise...

.........

While on the other hand, hyun joong nervously came out from the van and stop at their front door,,smile that he made on the fan meeting was suddenly faded instantly..he look around and sighed in deep..

Slowly opening the door and peek his head inside searching the whereabout of his grandfather...he made a force smile as he totally opened the door and the eyes of an old man shooting him in fierce..he waved slowly to his grandfather and sitted on the sofa beside his mother and his father who were silent and frown on their face was seen...

"i heard you are planning to get married? the old man asked abruptly without greeting the young man...

"de ha~~hara~~beoji...he answered while his voice was trembling....

"you can't....harabeoji contradict and cleared his throat...

"de?,,why? im at age already...hyun joong exclaimed...

"you can't,,,you can't,,,harabeoji lift his hand pointing the young man,,,

"eomma,,abeoji,,why i can't? he asked facing his parents who just looked at their lap and kept their silence,,,

"soon you will meet your spouse.....the old man revealed...

"aehhh,,harabeoji,,what spouse...de? spouse? don't joke around harabeoji...hyun joong exclaimed...

"yahhhhh!!!! who told you im joking? the old man shouted while the parents bit their lips and eyes kept shut,,,,they can't do anything about it,,it was the elder's decision...

"but...im getting married with my girlfriend...the man reprimanded trying to convince the old man...

***************

"son just follow your halmeoni and let's see it.....eomma patted her son's back and ccomforted him as much as she can...

"mwo? no i can't accept it eomma,,i have someone i love please i don't want this marriage...the young saeng scream in frustration as he heard the news....and who is that girl i didn't even met her...
 
"stop whinning like a kid,,you bratt,,,whether you like it or not,,both of you are married already,,,you were officially registered as married couple,,aigoo,,aigoo, aigoo...the old lady said and stood up holding her back and head while the maid led her to her room...
 
"eomma do something....young saeng trying to seek a rescue from his parents but then he can't get what he asked for...
 
"we can't do something it is your halmeoni's wish before she will die...she is old already...
 
"is she dying? young saeng furrowed his eyebrow asking...
 
"eomma,,didn't spoke....young saeng stomp his feet and went to his room...
 
..............
 
Nevertheless,in the same situation as the other,,hyun joong refused to the fact about his spouse...
 
"eomma, i can't do this,,my wedding preparation is already started,,we already decided into it...hyun joong face his parents and said...
 
"cancel it,,,,you can't do anything,,break up with that girl,,,you are already married,,,you were registered as married already,,,no taking back of it,,,the old man revealed to the man...go to your house tomoorow and meet....
 
"de? house? we...we already have house? hyun joong's mind was blurred,,turned into messy one..he clench his fist to the pillow beside him....the old man left after giving a piece of paper containing an address...
 
"abeoji? are you sure? ani..is it me? is harabeoji told you that its kim hyun joong? i think you're mistaken,,he's mistaken me,,maybe it was my cousin kim hyung jun...i can't be married to her....i have my own plan...
 
"why harabeoji doing this to me? i didn't even met that woman and now he was telling me i am married to her?...
 
"ahhhmm hyun joong,,that thing,,,i mean,,her...ani,,how can i tell you this...eomma got troubled and elbowed his husband seeking for the help to explain...
 
"son just go to that adrress and see,,,abeoji suggested and look away...
 
"jinjja!!!! i can't be married to her....how come we were already registered,,,hyun joong refused unbelievably to that sudden news..continue whinning like a kid....he walked off the house and drove,,,
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....it started,,,thankyu for subscribing,,,please do subscribe new readers and i will do my best...lol,,comment too....