SOLUTION

MY BETTER HALF

Young saeng dash from his room towards the main door of the house,,his mom was there already to response to the knock,,"Yahhh what took you so long? i've waited the whole time...he said complaining...

"i'm sorry,,are you alright? hyun joong replied and entered the house....

"yes,,,but,,what did you talk to your agency and you took so long to come? young saeng asked...

"nothing,,just something hat might possibly be solution to our problem,,,,hyun joong answered

"what is it then? saengie asked again...

"just,,,,hyun joong short response and leave the boy who was standing still on the door, heading to the elders who were gathered and gave a proper greeting,,

Young saeng blew his heaviest breath for not getting a proper answer from the man he was expecting to give an answer..he turn to where his lover headed,,he went to him, just looking at the other's expression..face was gloomy,,he was sure something not good was up to him,,,

"hyun joong....saengie called getting his lover's attention,,

"please excuse us,,,hyun joong bowed to the elders andd ld the boy up to the room..

"wait!...sengie free his hand from the man's hold,,

"let's rest first,,im tired,,we nee to take some sleep,,,,hyun joong said ignorig the boy..

"hyun joong~~~ saengie called again...

"it' pretty late already, let's talk bout it next time,,...hyun joong told and hold the boy once again...saengie wggled and free himself again..

"you didn't hear me? im asking you....sangie insisted getting ma at the other's action.

"let's not argue in here,,let's go,,,hyun joong whispered to his lover...

"and so what,,it's all their fault,,they drag us here,they sarted it,,,young sang shouted in madness pointing to the elders,

"what?,,hyun joong was hocked on saengie's words,,blaming the elders for what is happening...

"they started it,they need to know what we are enduring right now,,,!! yes im blaming them,,,,sangie yelled..

"stop blaming anyone,this is our choice!! no one force us to continue,,this is our choice!! hyun oong yelled back..

"it's your choice!!! sangie screamed..

"what? my choice? and now you're blaming me for this? hyun joong was surprised,,is eyes widened earing his lover's words..."follow me,,,hyunjoong commanded, serious and angry...he turned around..

Young saeng lowered his head, felt guilty,,he didn't mean to say that word..he look at his family members, look worried,,Halmeoni went to him and console,,follow him,,you have to talk,,,she told..

"Hyun joong went back when he notice that saengie didn't folow behind,,he owed to the elders and drag the boy up the stairs...

"hyun joong wait,,,,,saengie begged,,,

"Hyun joong didn't listen, he continue dragging the boy, he slam te door opened and slam it back to close...

''im sorry..saengie apologize immediately,,i didn't mean to say it,it' not what i want to say..he added,,

"then what? you regret that you came back to me now? you regret that you loved me again? hyun joong questioned him...

"no,it's not that...saengie answered,,he was actually startled and trembling right now,,,

"then what?!!! hyun joong yelled...saengie shifted in his spot..seeing a lover angry over him...

"i'm sorry,,i ws just worried to everything....senie tried to get back his words..

"is that easy for you to say those words? hyun joong said, he pushed saengie on the bed, pinned him..saengie closed his eyes,, "i love you sengie,,why you have to say those words,,why you need to regret it..i loe you,,he uttered almot whipering under his tears...

"i love you too, hyun joong,im really sorry,,,i am just afraid that our relationship will end up like this,,,im afraid they forbid me to meet you,,,,saengie cried,,,

"you know that will not happen..i am your husband and i need you,,i wil not allow anyone to part us...do you get wat i mean? no mattr what decision they will  have,,we will be still as one,,i ove you,,no one cn break as apart,,understand? hyun joong said assuring his husband...

"i love you,,,,saengie whispered,,,

They both calmed down, they cuddled each other the whole night without any words or conversations until morning came and they need to go to their respective agencies for another exclusive interviews to clean everything mess they have right now...

They both rode in different car,,,and headed to their agencies...

......

Young saeng got reah his agency, he entered the president's office, there kyu jong, his prident as well a friend is waiting,,"im sorry i late,,,he said as he site himself to the couch...coming in is manager...All of them talk about some resolution to he problem..it's oly an hour before the interview will do..

"you have to do wat we will instruct you today,,there is no point for you refuse,,,kyu jong said and started getting the opinions...

"then what is it? saengi asked...

"you will see later,,,first,,,you have to prepare yourself,,,act like nothing is happening..we will resolve this,,all you have to do is cooperate,,, go to the scheduled place ow an wit there,,kyu jong told...

"what about hyun joong? are they coming too? saengie didn't forget to ask,,

"yes they will,,only 3 reporters will come so it i not that pressured ike the other day...kyu jong repied,,

"Saengie get satisfied as of the talk,,he stood up exiting the office together with his manager and headed to the location...

.......

Hyun joong drove his own car,,, still thinking what the president of his company and his managertogether with him talked about,,the possible and easiest way to do to clean up the mess...

"let's do tings fast,,it's simplae hyun joong..date your ex-girlfriend again andwe will show to the public that you are with her for a long years already nd it is ipossible to hae  relationship with heo young saeng,,,,jungmin, the president suggested or mostly he commanded the boy...

He reach his agency and went straight to the presiden'ts office,,same talk,,,the president and managers were convincing im to do what was commanded..

"i can't do it....hyun joong told the rest....

"im not asking you to do it,,im teling you to do it,,,jungmin said,,,

"im against it,,i can't do it, im telling you,,,,hyun joong hardly said...

"i think you know the difference between a favor nd a ommand right,,,you have no choice,,you will do it no matter what..you still signed a contract to us,,so do whatever we will instruct you,,get it? jungmin told the guy,,,now go to the interview,,,don't disappoint me hyun joong..

"i said im not doing it!!! hyun joong raise his voice..

what? jungmin widened his eyes...

"hyun joong let's go,,,the manager held the boy out of the office,,,and both headed to the location...

.......

It was almost time before the said interview will be hold...hyun joong is there already when they arrived the room,,,Young saeng stood up to meet and go to his lover but his mnager pull him down to his seat....

"what is this? can't i go to him? young saeng said in low tone...

"the press will come soon,,they can't see you talking together,,,the manager said....

Hyun joong saw what the manager had done to his lover,,blocking him to go to him...His manager hold his hand too but he shove it and free his hand,,he went to saengie,,,pat the head and kissd him quickly on the top of the head, lowering down and whispered, "don't be nervous,,,we can do this.....

"but,,,saengie looked up to his man and tried to converse when hyun joong manager pulled hyun joong away from saengie...as soon as they all sited properly, reporters came in,,,

"All look at each other..

"alright, shall we start now? the press started,,,

"so can you state all your statements or reaction about this? one reporter said...

"first, this boys will answer only the appropriate questions,,so be careful when you quetion...hyun joong manger talked...

"alright..is this rumour true? one of our source says you two lived in one house....

"yes...hyun joong answered,,,simple as that, confident..

"then are you two close? 

"yes,,,young saeng answered, simple and direct also...

"then can you tell us why you ended up living in the same house,,,,

"it's my harabeoji's house actually that happened to be saengie's halmeoni's friend...the house wasn't use so they told us to use it...hyun joong stated,,

"the house a bit far from the city, then why did you accepted it? mostly artists like you chose to live in a dorm to get near the workplace...

"it's their wish,,,they want us to live in there, so there is no point to refuse an old man and an old lady's wish right? hyun joong said loosing a bit of his temper..

"alright,,,then you both became more closer,,then why young saeng ssi ignored you when you get an accident on the stage at dream concert,,if you were close, isn't it proper for him to help you? unless you want to hide something and avoid to be caught...

"because i told him not to, and because it is his performance after me,,,it's a respect to him and to all the fans,,,fans will get disapointed if he couldn't able to perform that time....

"ok,,,i'll be getting a bit straight forward to my question,,have you thought of falling inlove to each other..you live alone, so is there a possibility that both of you could feel something to each other?

"wait..that's over board already,,,,saengie's manager interfere..

"for me it's not,,if they don't then they can say it loud that they didn't unless something is up to both of them and the rumour is true,,

"what? wait...hyun joong's manager talked too..

"you want to know the truth? the truth is.....saengie cut the managers and reporters arguments..

"all was waiting for the answer even hyun joong was worried of what sanegie could answer,

"the truth is,,,,the truth,, me and,,,,,,me and,,,,hyun joong,,we are,,,saengie gulped gathering his confidence,,,

The door swung open, kyu jong, the president of saengie's agency appeared all of a sudden..Sorry for the interruption, i just brought someone, she asked me to bring her here,, and i think this will be a proof that this two boys are not dating or something,,,

"owhhh come in,,take her in,,,reporter said,,

"All were surprised for her sudden appearance,,,the couple glance at each other,,they never expect other people's appearance in the interview...and not anyone else,,,

The girl sited beside young saeng,,she glance at him,,it's juhyun his ex girlfriend showed up,, young saeng was wondering why she is at the interview, is this part of the president's plan? is she will be participating to the solution of the problem they were in? all possible questions were passing through at the back of his mind,,,even hyun joong was surprised,,looking at his lover, he somewhat sense what was going on...what would be the en of this mess? and what will happen to them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really short updte,,i am having a hard time already in making  long update,,,,hope you can still bear with this update...thankyu for the nw subby..please do comment....