TEASING YOU MORE, ANNOYANCE

MY BETTER HALF

Young saeng run inside the bathroom with embarrasment..shock his mind out..he never thought he will get a kiss from a man..he frowned frustratedly..rubbing his lips as if he can erase that scene..but then soon a few seconds of irritation while rubbing his kissable lips he calmed himself down, touching his lips softly looking infront of the mirror,, he chuckled,, he lowered his head..a small smile formed to his lips... after few minutes of staying infront of the mirror with a grin flustered in his face, he sighed deeply as he can and decided to face his embarrassment...

The man behind the door felt guilty, he went infront of it and knock, startled, he was shock with his own action..."young saeng..i..i am sorry..i didn't mean to do that...i swear..please come out now. you can't just stay there the whole night..he said apologizing..

On the other hand young saeng just shrug the fact his husband was apologizing, he opened the door and went out with a serious cold lookingface, as if nothing had happened few minutes ago...passing by the man standing on the doorway...

''mad at me? hyun joong asked with his voice sounds guilty and regretful...

''what do you think...young saeng coldly replied while preparing to get in the bed....

''you seems.... not?...hyun joong answered confidently while assessing the other's action. alerting himself if something will fly over him..

Young saeng look at the man sharply like wanting to kill someone, he got into bed covering himself from the blanket while the other still standing beside the bed..

"im really sorry, it is your fault,, you are not listening to me, you just had to shut your mouthbut you refuse to obey me...hyun joong said...

''just sleep on he floor..you can't sleep in the bed...young saeng said shutting his eyes close...

''o-ok...hyunjoong just agreed...he can't tease the guy more, if he do, it will be the end of his night...he make his position on the couch that was near the window..folding himself to fit in the couch...

The next morning, young saeng who got awake first as usual he flip himself on the other side, by opening his eyes, he blinked several times to clear his vision, when he did he saw a pair of eyes still close, few inches away from his, a tall nose and cherry lips right leveled to his face, by trailing those parts he had finally spoken in a smile, why there is such a strange face in here..it's not even my girlfriend..he close his eyes again but he was thinking of his dream, why he was dreaming such thing, he paused for a while and open his eyes again together those eyes infront of him had opened too...

''ahhhhhh!!!! young saeng screamed as he snapped out and realize that the one infront of him is his great husband who stole a kiss to him last night.

Hyun joong jumped out of the bed panic,, the other is in panic too...."yaahhh stop screaming! he told the other yelling to him...

''What did you do? why you end up being on the bed? aren't you sleeping on that couch? youngsaeng angrily confront the man..

"yes i do,,but it was too cold so i transfered here..i don't want to die freezing..hyun joong response witha pity face..

"yahhh!! get off of the bed,,youngsaeng pushed him that makes him fall down...

"ahhh,,that hurts,,,hyun joong groaned in pain rubbing his back who got hit first on the hard floor...

"youngsaeng got up from bed giving a death glare to the one who still sitting on the floor..you,,ert,,he address....

"as if something had happened,,i didn't even touch you or something...how come you are calling me ert...i am not ok,,,and wait,,,i can do whatever i wanted, you are my beloved husband...hyun joong told him with a frowned...

"that's against our agreement..remember,,we signed to a contract...young saeng hissed,,,

"arrasseo!!! you don't have to hurt me like this,,that's against the rule too...hyun joong fight back...

"hey what's with the morning yell out in there? abeoji's voice ask behind their door...

The two look at each other...both of them hissed, hyun joong got up from his position and staighten himself,,,,they both go to the door and opened it with a smile in their face,,hyun joong supressing the pain in his back and young saeng controlling his emotions being irritated...

"what happen,,yourvoice was heard all over the house? eomma spoke who was then behind the husband...

"no~~nothing,, we were just teasing each other...hyun joong reasoned out and gave his hand over his husband's shoulder...

"yes..we are...young saeng added and secretly shove the hand that was on his shoulder...

Hyun joong then wrapped his left hand to his husband's waist and put his chin on the shoulder..young saeng look at him on the side by moving his eyes...

"ok,,just go down and we're having our breakfast,,,you have your schedule today right? eomma said...

"de..we will just prepare...and we're going down,, young saeng replied politely with his cute smile...

The parent left and they immediately close the door, hyun joong removing his hand over the other and went to his bed frowning in such pain..."go have shower first..he said...

"Can you just drop me home later,, i don't have clothes in here remember? youngsaeng pouted while saying..

"just use mine,,i still have some here...hyun joong, just take your shower and i will get you one...can you please move faster,,im going to be late to my practice..he said complaining..

"young saeng made his way to the shower room,,he has no choice actually..he will be late too if he insisted to go home first...he went to shower and quickly do his routine,,while the other went to his closet and pick out some clothes,, it was just a plain printed shirt, skinny jeans and a leather jacket...

"young saeng got out from the shower room with the white robe covering his body,,,hyun joong held the clothes and gave them to him, he stood up and walk directing the shower room,,"smells great,,,he inch his face to the other's ear and whispered, then walk away after...

"Yahhh!!!! youngsaeng shouted, the other laughed at his reaction...haisst what a erted person,,he mumbled...

"i told you i am not..hyun joong shouted back who was already on the door of the shower room but he heard him still..

After showering and preparing, they proceed to the dining and eat their breakfast and leave after..going to their schedules for the day,,,hyun joong drop young saeng to his company and he went to his own one...

..............

..............

..............

YOUNG SAENG POV

He step out fromthe car and walk,,there are fans infront of the agency good thing no one saw where car he got out...he walked pass them receiving fan letters and gifts...and finally reach the main door and able to get in..

He passed by the practice room where his secret girlfriend was practicing with the members..He agaped at once and gave a sweet smile to her,,,he gestured her to call but when he reach the restroom and aboutto pick out his phone, he can't find it in his pocket, he searchevery pockets he have but his phone is missing..

"ahhhh stupid,,i left it...he hit his forehead with his fist and frowned in dismay..

"He went back to the practice room and gestured his girl again but the girl seems can't get what he means,,,

"young saengah,,,you're here...you have to record something,,is an ostto a drama,,it was sudden so you have to take a look at it...the manager came and went to him,,he keeps gazing to his girl but the girl was gone from is sight,,they already started their practice..

"ok,,i'll come later...he answered his manager not lookingat him...

"the president is waiting so you have to go there now,,let's go..the manager said and pushed him to walk...

..........

..........

..........

HYUN JOONG  POV

he drove immediately as soon as the boy gor out from his car...he was too silent when a few minutes later he was jumped when a phone rang,,he took outhis phone butit wasn't ringing,,there is no message even a single one..it was ringing continuously so he search and saw a phone on the front window of the car..he get it ans realize it was young saeng's phone...

He put it down,,it was a private thing that can'tbe touch,,it was written on the areement they had..but the phone keeps ringing anditmakes such noise on the car...he pick it out for the second time and saw it was saved as "my juhyun", he chuckled...who is this...is ithis girlfriend? he mumbled..

"hello? he answered..

"ehh? who is this? isn't this young s~~~ the girl asked confuse but didn't able to finish..

"yes it is,,he left it in mycar...he answered again..

"who~~~ is this please? the girl asked..

"ah i drop him at his agency but i think he didn't notice he putdown his phone so he left it...he answered again the third time..

"who are you? a friend? the girl questioned..

"ahh,i am his hus~~ owhh yeah im his friend...i think i need to put this call down now im driving so,,i will just pass it to him when i come home...he said not thinking,,,and hang the call immediately..

"woohhh that was near,,,he murmured blowing air to his mouth.....

Nevertheless on the girl's place...she ringed her boyfriend's phone but it was just keep ringing, she can't actually get what the man was gesturing so she decided to call until a manager came to him, by then the phone was answered,,she was wondering who answered it because her boyfriend is clearly not handling a phone but just talking to the manager,,

The call was answered and she asked several questions that lucky her the one who answered keeps answering and then the call was hanged by the man who answered the call from his boyfriend's phone,,,she was wondering if his boyfriend have a brother thinking at the last sentence taht had mentioned by the man,, "i will just pass it to him when i come home,,," i thought he was living with his parents and halmeoni,,,she mumbled and just shrug it off when their dance instructor call them out to practice..he gazed over his boyfriend but seems he was busy...

...........

...........

...........

Hyun was on her way to his girl's house, it was already 7 in the evening after his schedule in a talk show..to relieve some stress and it was already days since he met his girl..He knock to to the door with his bouquet in his hand,,,

The door swung open revealing his pretty girl, Uee, she crossed her arm over his front and look sharply to the guy ionfront of him holding the bouquet and with a warm smile,

"im sorry,,,hyun joong immediately uttered the words,,,

"why you justcame now? ive been waiting for days,, you don't even pick up my calls,,do you know how worried i am? uee said with crying expression...

"im sorry,,please? hyun joong apologize as he peck her on the lips and hugged her tightly as possible giving her a warm mood..

"is this how you apologize? hmmp...you know how weak i am when it comes to your hug..aigoo...uee hissed,,,come in,,,she invited..

"hyun joong closed the door and back hug her  tightly...

"you are so strange today,,why? wait...uee turn around facing the guy now...don't tell me you are cheating on me..did you? she added raising an eyebrow...

"just let me hug you,,i missed you so much,,can'ti? hyun joong shrug the question and hug her back..

"uee didn't say anything but granted what her boyfriend's wish,,it took 30 minutes hugging one another dancing along slowly...oppa is really strange,,any problem? she asked when she notice the mood was calm...

"hyun joong shook his head and pulled out,,held her on the couch and let her sit,,he layed back on it head on her lap...uee brush the hair of him making the man fell asleep...

"why are you not answering my question? you were gone for days and you came here with your strange action...she mumbled...

.........

.........

.........

Why is he not at home yet? young saeng run out of patience waiting for his husband not because he was worried, it's because he needs his phone back...he needs to call his girlfriend,,he can't use any since they don't have a landline or other phone...

He walked back and forth, sit and stand, then walk again until someone came from the door,,,and he rushed over the person...

"Yaahhh! do you know what time is it? young saeng yelled as soon as hyun joong steps inside the house...

"it's 12 in the midnight...why? don't tell me you are worried to me...hyun joong smiled brightly...

"huh! you wish my dear..i just need my phone you know that...young saeng sarcastically told the other..

"Tssshhh,,i thought,,,ok,,here it is,,,hyun joong held out the phone and gave it to him,,he turn around to go to his room when he remembered something,,,"ahhh by the way "MY JUHYUN" called this morning...he said emphasizing the name to tease...

"what? you didn't answered the call right? since it wasn't your phone? young saeng said expecting itto be yes..

"ahmm,,i did,,it was so annoying ringtone so i answered,,don't worry i didn't say anything about us...actually i was about to alip my tongue to say the i am your husband since she asked who am i...hyun joong continuously say it teasingly to irritate the boy...

"what! young saeng screamed...

"but i didn't continue to say of course i notice my words so i prevented it...anyway..i need to sleep...you can call "MY JUHYUN" now..good luck,,,nice having a chat with  your "MY JUHYUN,,,hyun joong laughed like an evil and went inside his room..

Young saeng gestured to hit him, he controlled his temper, because if he make his self affected ont he other's teasing, he will end up a looser...he ent in his room and made the call immediately, apologizing to his girl and explain, the conversation go smoothlyand didn't turn into fight.....

It was just another stressful day for them, and another day will come more stressful than today, they were preparing, but then it wasn't the right time especially for their girlfriends,,they still don't know how to do it, how to explain,,

Everyday is a new day but for them it is the same, stress out from their situation, hiding their status, public, private, it's all the same now, it is different, even worst than having a secret girlfriend,,their situation has no way to be out unlike with the secret relationship with a girl, it's all explainable when time will come but having a secret relationship with a man which is the same as them, it wasn't explainable,,it is a heavy duty to be prepared and need to plan well...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...updated...love ya all..i can't reply to all your comment now.., thankyu for the reading and subscribing...enjoy always please..tell me if it gets boring.im not really good in making a funny scene so just bear with it... is it ok if i use park juhyun of spica and uee of after school? i hope it's ok with all of you, or you may suggest and i will change it...

 

advertisement: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333076 an mpreg story of hyunsaeng. i made the plot please do check and subscribe..it was just few shots,, i will post the first shot if i got subbies...just go to my stories and click it..

TITLE: the missing note to my song