VISIT

MY BETTER HALF

Few days later....the couple decided to visit the elders,,at what they agreed on the agreement,,they will be the one visiting the elders to avoid them visiting them at the house..

They were preparing early in the morning,,both of them came home inthe morning,,,young saeng at 4 am while hyun joong at 5 am..having a few hours of sleep they needed to get up and prepare for their routine visit..

"are you done? hyun joong who was outside his husband's door shouted coldly...

"im coming...the other shouted back...

"im waiting at the car we'll be using mine,,,hyun joong shouted again and left the door...

"young saeng rolled his eyes pouting while fixing his precious hair....he went downstairs in a rush worrying that the other will look pretty mad like a bull if he will not come to him in a minute....he stopped at the door and fixed his self and walk natural,,avoiding the gaze of the other whose giving him a sharp stare ready to stab his face when he get near...he cleared his throat,,,ehemmm,,,hmmm,,sh-shall we go? he asked still looking too far,,,

"get in...hyun joong commanded him and hopped inside starting the engine...

"young saeng gets inside the passenger seat,,,too awkward for them riding in the same car...silence filled the car on their way until hyun joong broke it,,,were you that really slow at preparing yourself?

"de? the other aslked in pardon as he was busy side seeing outside...

"you were like a girl,,slow at everything...hyun joong mumbled but louder that makes the other hear it...

"what?,,, yahhhh!!!! i thought personal things is not allowed to be brought to each other...that,,,that's my personal thing,,,of course i will be slow because of my hair...aigoo...young saeng hissed..

"tskkk,,,hyun joong chuckled and smirked murmuring,,its ok,,your hair really suits you,,long stylish hair,he added singing it...

"the other rolled his eyes again and turn his sight outside....

Few hours later,,,they arrived at young'saeng's residence where the elders already waiting...they get inside and gave their greetings,,kneeling infront of them three times...

"you may sit... halmeoni told the two...how have you been? she asked..

"not good,,,young saeng murmured under his breath,,the other elbowed him...wae? he mouthed...

"sit properly,,hyun joong mouthed back....

"you were not getting along well yet? eomma asked the obvious...

"no..its not like that eommonim..young saeng is just tired,,we both came home just this morning because of our schedule,,he just need to rest...im sorry for it...hyun joong smiled to the elders as he speak to them politely...

"eomma,,,can we eat now...im hungry we haven't eaten breakfast yet....young saeng interfere with a frown and whinning..

"eo,,,de...i cooked already when you told us this morning that you were coming....eomma said standing up and went to the dining area....

"aigoo,,this bratt,,when can you be matured enough!! i told you to stop whinning like that..halmeoni scolded the boy...

"halmeoni!!! haizztttt,,is it wrong to ask for food? im hungry,,,!!! young saeng frowned with a crying expression,,annoyed with his tone...

"arrasseo!! arrasseo!!!! aigoo!! halmeoni pat his temple and stood up,,harabeoji held her to lead her to the dining table..

"im sorry halmeoni,,hyun joong apologize in behalf of his husband...

"yahhh!! what were you sorry for?! young saeng hit the other's shoulder slightly...

"halmeoni shook his head,,,,de,,,hyun joong son,,,don't cover up for him..he was like that ever since...

"it's not...just started when you pushed me to get...young saeng was about to say his grievances when he was cut off by hyun joong....

"hyun joong hold his partner in the arm and slightly pulled it to stop him,,,stop it,,,,he whispered...

"why would i...young saeng muttered back with annoyance..

"just follow me,,i am your husband now,,if i say stop,,you need to stop..remember our agreement..,,hyun joong told him and reminded...

"young saeng shove the other's hand when the elder left them...he stared fiercely to the other and walked through the dining table..

Young saeng was silent infront of the dining table not allowed to talk,,,while hyun joong keeps on conversing to the elders just to divert their attention away from his husband's behaviour...

Few minutes later,,they were done with their breakfast..all gathered at the living room having their desert,,,fruits were serve to them while watching a replay broadcast of music bank where young saeng had his performance...

"you look cool in that outfit,,,,hyun joong complimented,,saying it louder so that the elders will hear it...(the outfit for crying)

"young saeng glared from the side....

"aigoo,,is that what you will response to him? halmeoni said in a bit irrate tone...

"young saeng sighed...arrasseo..gomawo,,he said forcefully looking straight to the other but rolled his eyes after...

"tsk,,tsk,,tsk,,,halmeoni shook his head again...

"it's ok halmeoni,,he was still adjusting to our situation....hyun joong said giving a warm smile to the granny...

"im tired..can i go to my room and rest for a bit? young saeng excuse himself patting his temple...

"eo de...take your rest now...abeoji granted...

"i'll take him to his room,,,hyun joong said patting the back of his husband giving him a signal to agree with it...

"ok,,both of you must take your rest...the elders allow them to go...

"de kamsahamnida....both bowed and left the living room while hyun joong's hand still holding the other's back and arm.....

They went upstairs where the room of young saeng located...as soon as the door was closed..young saeng shove the hands of the other,, while hyun joong just chuckled sarcastically and sitted at the couch just near the  bed...

Young saeng sat on his bed and asked the other, what were you doing?,,,he confronted..

"nothing,,hyun joong answered,,,yahhh!! im doing this just for the sake of us,,,you must be thankful to me...and,,,one thing more,,can you behave infront of your parents and halmeoni,,,,? you are so annoying,,don't you know how to act..are you an actor or what? he scolded..

"yeahhh im an actor but not as good as you maybe,,i just know how to sing,,acting is just my least job...and stop defending me infront of my parents and especially to my halmeoni,,im being too bad for them? young saeng fight back...

"just act...don't you ever do that infront of my family or you will see what you don't want to see....hyun joong warned the boy with serious face...

"aigoo,,,are you threatening me? young saeng widened his eyes to the other...

"no,,im not,,im just telling you this so you know what to do when we get to visit them,,,and to tell you,,my harabeoji is so strict,,i don't want to mess up with him,,its too scary we might don't know what he can do just for us to get along well...so if you want to stay with our agreement just do what we agreed,,,do you understand me? hyun joong said lecturing the boy..

"speechless...i understand...young saeng muttered in simple and went to back face him,,closing his eyes and keep silent...

"sleeping? hyun joong asked after few nimutes of silence...

"hmm,,,the other responded with a hum...

"really sleeping? hyun joong asked again...by then there is no response...he went to the other side to check if he really sleeping...he bent down and check carefully the eyes of the sleeping boy...he stopped assessing carefully the looks of the boy..you are pretty,, your behaviour a while ago is not suited with your face,,,so angelic but you are rude.,,he said,,it was already his second time complimenting his husband in his thought,,he shook his head and stood properly...

Hyun joong went to the window and look outside the view...he stood there for a couple of minutes, when he felt he was dozing off because of the cold wind passing by his cheeks. he sat back on the couch where he was sitting while scolding and lecturing the other...he lean his head backward and shut his eyes peacefully...soon he went to rest too...

........

It was already dark outside but the two still sleeping soundly when someone suddenly went in not thinking twice after few knocks without answering,,,halmeoni came in and saw the two sleeping separately...she shook her grandson young saeng who was laying on his bed,,,the young boy moved as he rub his eyes with his hand and yawn...

Halmeoni still standing on his side waiting for him to snap out,,,the young boy jumped from his place and startled as he saw his halmeoni...eo!!! halmeoni? he uttered in shock..

"wae? the halmeoni asked looking away as she sighed...

"when did you came in here? he asked a bit shaking with his voice..

"since you get up and rub your eyes until now...wae...

"ani,,just,,

"why he was sleeping down there? she questioned pointing to hyun joong who was on the couch...

Young saeng look at the point and saw him with the head tilted back,,seems sleeping uncomfortably...i..i didn't know he,,he sleep in there halmneo--ni...

"wake him up and tell him to transfer in the bed...halmeoni told or more on commanding him...

"what time is it now? he asked looking abruptly to his watch..omo!! he shocked and sped out from bed...

"why? the old lady asked again...

"we were going to his family..we can't do it tomorrow,,we have schedule...he answered 

"aigoo..have more time to yourself...the old granny adviced..

"arrasseo,,but halmeoni,,just leave us first,,you were always interrupting on our business...he said and complained...

"tskk,arrasseo,,arrasseo...the old lady response and immediately exited the room,

Youngsaeng closed the door and breathed heavily..he went closer to his partner and shook him lightly to wake him up...yahhh kim hyun joong wake up,,he said in low tone...but there is no response to the sleepy head infront of him...

"hey,,,he shook again with more force,,,still no response...he inch his face to him assessing him carefully,,he's handsome,,,he smiled but turn to frown back,,he shook again and whispered repeatedly,,wake up kim hyun joong ssi...

He looked at the door but when he turn to face the other again,,,eyes were widely open already staring to his face,,,he narrowed his eyes in surprise but he was froze with his position..he felt the heating of his face as their eyes locked to each other...he was blushing he felt it but he can't react to the sudden situation..

"what were you doing? the one under asked softly...

"i,,i,,,i,,young saeng felt nervous all of a sudden...body became numb, lips became speechless, mind became blank..and so his heart keeps beating rapidly...

Hyun joong slowly grab his partner's arm,,they can feel the intense,,they can feel the heat,,,they both gulp but no one dare to move or talk...eyes were staring to each other...minds can't think properly...they gulped again pushing ther excess saliva in,,,,

"are you trying to do something? hyun joong asked again calmly..

"m--mwo? young saeng startled more blinking several times,,,,

Hyun joong pulled him more closer,,,face were inches away,,lips almost touch leaving just less than an inch,,,the situation becomes more hot and the world seems not moving....Young saeng tried to move,,the other didn't allow but gave him a smirk....

"omo what are you trying to do now..don't you want to let go of me? young saeng uttered in  irritation..

"shall i do it for you? hyun joong questioned that makes the other more startled...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..a bit boring update,,,i was in a rush today,,im watching VIXX shows and BTOB,,im outdated to all new kpop idols,,seems i need to catch up..and even outdated to my precious hwangjas ss501 so i need to watch some videos of them....

SOme requested an mpreg story,,,who wants an mpreg story,,i have a plot already,, one is kinda  about a fairy hwangja who is innocent in  love,,,,the other is the missing part of my song...hahaha just a plan only....one of it is hyunsaeng...