ENGAGEMENT AND A DATE

MY BETTER HALF

Hyun joong came to the office to meet the CEO Park Jungmin to talk for something, something that he really doesn't want to talk about, it's his engagement to Uee to lure the public from is current scandal with his fellow singer-actor heo young saeng that happened to be revealed as his lover, an assumption, but, the fact it is real that his family know only and happened to be known by their girlfriends..

He reach the place, there Jungmin was waiting,,,,as the boy entered the room, jungmin stood up from his desk and held out a newspaper, he sitted infront of the boy and pushed the paper towards the him,,,a headline said with all full zoom letters on it, catches his attention at first glance to the paper,,,,and he read the content:

                         "Kim Hyun Joong went to Heo Young Saeng's house for what? 
       After a secret interview of the two and was revealed about Heo Young Saeng's secret girlfriend   Spica member name Juhyun, and spreaded on net that Hyun joong is having his fiance and soon  revealed his engagement to the lucky girl, Hyun joong was seen entered and exited at Heo Young saeng's place, staying overnight to the place to make it simple,,it leaves a question, Are they really that close? or do they really have a special relationship, is their current girlfriends are just part of their act as an actor? a bestfriend or a lover?,,,,a doubtful rumour was settled as false alarm but they never tell the public how close they are, how close their family are. They didn't even said to their interviews what was going on with them. This is a private life or a secret truth that leaves the netizens to question: How close their family to make it hidden to the public, Or are they lovers that had been tolerated by the family?
 
"How many times do i need to remind you to be careful? jungmin spoke calmly,,
 
Hyun joong lowered his head,,,and tried to explain,,,,"i just needed to see him,,he said in low tone,,,why they drag our families here~~they,,,,he added but didn't able to continue,,,
 
"are you crzy? are you both crazy? it is not even a day since that news was revealed....do you know how quick the media are? quicker than a bullet train,,,how many years you spend in this industry already? hyun joong im not telling you to stop seeing him but if you won't be careful, we will do the next plan sooner!  jungmin continue to lectured the boy...
 
"mwo? next plan? we just need to deny that too, we lied already~~,,,hyun joong rebuted..
 
"what lies this time,,didnt you understand the article,,you have no choice already but to go on with the engagement,,,i talked to Uee already we will be holding a conference for your engagement publicly,,you have to show them early...jungmin said, almost commanding the boy,,,
 
"what? wait,,,how could i be engage? what's next? you'll ask me to get marry her? you're asking me to end my life if you do that.....hyun joong gritted his teeth and told his CEO...
 
"then just end it now hyun joong!!!, you can't just refused to my plans,,,i am your boss still,,,,jungmin yelled,,,
 
"can't you act as my friend, once and for all,,,since i entered this agency, you always command me, you always tell me what to do, always tell me what to say,, and tell me how to act,,,can you stay with me as a friend?,,jungmin this is a private life already,,,i know you are helping me but aren't you getting over the limit already? hyun joong confronted him...
 
"hyun joong this is business and it is for your sake too,,you are already at the top,,ok don't think of yourself but aren't you thinking for him? Kyu jong, his agency's CEO is a friend of him too,,and told me that singing is young saeng's dream, ever since he was young, suffering under some trials and hindrances before he got this top spot like you,,will you just let that dream fade in one blink? hyun joong you dreamt of this too, you know the feeling and you already know the feeling of loosing,,,jungmin tried to divert his artist's mind,,poisoning it with words,,,
 
"young saeng don't want to be separated from me too..i know it,,,,hyun joong simply response...
 
"yes, alright he told you that, but you allow it to ruin his own life? you will tolerate it too? then what's next? maybe he could think of the worst, but as a lover of him, you should have not tolerate all the loss of both of you,, both of you will not go back to the top if you will go down again,  you are not too young to start again and gain the trust of your fans, his fans,,,,you must think properly and saved both your career and your relationship,,,and this engagement is a help..Uee knows that this is just an act, so you don't have to worry...jungmin continue luring the boy who was now panic and mind is not properly functioning...
 
"The boy stood up and turn his back,,he knows that what jungmin's had said about uee being a help is opposite to that, he knows something that his agency doesn't know,,,,," i will think about it,,,,i'll inform him first,,,he said,,,
 
"Do it your own hyun joong,,only you can answer your own question,,,,go to the studio tomorrow for photoshoot and peparation of the engagement,, Uee will wait in there,,,jungmin informed the boy....
 
Hyun joong shut his eyes, bitting his lips hard,,in pain,,,he chuckled quietly and exited the office,,,He drove but no direction where he will go,,,too many questions, too many assumptions, too many what ifs,,,he thought of jungmin's words, the possible outcome if they continue to publicize their relationship and ignored the fake relationships that had planned for them by their own respective agency,,,what if this plan is just a trap for them to take them apart, to tear the tie between them,? what if he will really just ruin his partners dream? what if his girlfriend will take it seriously and will not let go in the future,,?
 
He suddenly stopped infront of young saengs front gate again, what's the reason for him being there? he isn't sure about it,,he heaved  adeep breaths and drove again not even stepping out of the car, recklessy driving until his foot stepped on the break, staring blankly to the steering wheel, lifting up his face and saw a crowded place, he put on his emergency cap and shades and stepped out of the car,, walking under cherry blossoms tree, alone but he is with a lot a thoughts accompanying him,,,he sat on one of the benches,,,he breathed heavily repeatedly,,,,his phone rang suddenly...De? yeobeoseyo? he nswered as soon as he saw the caller i.d...
 
"where are you? i've been calling you for lots of times,,,the boy behind the call asked, it is young saeng,,,
 
"ahhh i~~~ he said and look around before continuing,,, ~~~im outside, having a photo shoot outside,,,he lied,,,
 
"owhh i~~~i see, so you're not free today? saengie asked again sounds disappointed but continued with the conversation,,...he ignored it..
 
"ahh de~~~yee,,,im sorry,,i am busy today,,,,he said lying again...
 
"ok,,seems i interrupted your,,,,your schedule,,,,let's meet tonight at home,?,saengie said in low tone...
 
"ah wait,,saengie,,im sorry i can't make it tonight too,,,ahmm i still have schedule in the evening and tomorrow too, i'll be busy tomorrow too,,so i'll stay at the dorm with manager,,,mianhae,,,i will just call you,,,hyun joong face palm himself, feeling guilty for telling lies to his lover,,,,
 
"jinjja? what a bad day,,i don't have schedule this evening,,but tomorrow i have to meet her...kyu jong wants us to go on a date,,aishh if its not with our image i won't do this,, taking care of our career is too tiring,,,i don't want this effort to just loose just because of this,,,saengie said, chuckling,,,,we can save our career and our relationship right?? he added...
 
"yes baby,,,we will,, so?? you have to be considerate arrasseo? hyun joong shut his eyes and tried to liven up the mood,,,we can do this,,,,he assured the boy,,,
 
"alright.. go back to work now,,,i'll wait for your call,,,take care, i love you......saengie told, his voice is too natural seems like nothing is happening,,,
 
"i love you too,,don't fall for juhyun again ok? you will dead if you do,,hyun joong joked but tears kept falling,,,,
 
Hyun joong hang up the phone and burried his face with his hands,,,,saengie~~ he mumbled,,,,i love you...he said,,,im sorry for lying,,,he added,,,,somewhat, jungmin's words banged his head again and saengie's words makes him more in pain,,aishh if its not with our image i won't do this,, taking care of our career is too tiring,,,i don't want this effort to just loose just because of this,we can save our career and our relationship right??,,he left the bench and entered hi car again, driving fast...
 
........
 
........
 
On the other hand saengie who just left his friend with an argument a while this morning, decided to drive for a moment, to be alone and think,,he went to a place where many people will make noise and divert his mind to the crowd,,,he parked his car and wore his hooded sweater with his shades, walking under the falling flowers of cherry blossoms tree,,while walking his head down playing with some fell off  flowers, someone catches his attention as he lift up his chin, sitting on the bench not too far away from him,,,he was about to approach the person but was stopped when he saw him face palming himself repeatedly, look really in trouble and problematic,,,,as if something heavier pinned his feet from the ground and not able to move,,,he felt strange,,he went behind the tree instead,,he took out his phone and ring the first saved number on his emergency list,,
 
*calling....kim husband....
 
...the phone rang many times before it finally accepted, the phone was picked up,,,he answered,,,he asked, the mam answered,
 
"where are you? i've been calling you for lots of times,,,he asked immediately as soon as his call was answered,,,
 
"ahhh i~~~ the boy behind the call talked back but stopped,,, ~~~im outside, having a photo shoot outside,,,he continued.....
 
"owhh i~~~i see, so you're not free today? he asked again, disappointed with the answer that is obviously a lie but continued with the conversation,,...he doesn't want to question him , he is sure that he has his reason,,,
 
"ahh de~~~yee,,,im sorry,,i am busy today,,,,he answered again,,,saengie chuckled and breathed heavily but covered the speaker of the phone to not let the man behind hear him,,,,
 
"ok,,seems i interrupted your,,,,your schedule,,,,let's meet tonight at home,?,saengie said apologetically,,,,
 
"ah wait,,saengie,,im sorry i can't make it tonight too,,,ahmm i still have schedule in the evening and tomorrow too, i'll be busy tomorrow too,,so i'll stay at the dorm with manager,,,mianhae,,,i will just call you,,,hyun joong who was behind the call and happened to be the same person he was looking at the same time at the same place told him,,he saw the man face palming himself,,,,
 
"jinjja? what a bad day,,i don't have schedule this evening,,but tomorrow i have to meet her...kyu jong wants us to go on a date,,aishh if its not with our image i won't do this,, taking care of our career is too tiring,,,i don't want this effort to just loose just because of this,,,he said, chuckling,,controlling himself to cry and avoid to feel betrayed,,we can save our career and our relationship right?? he added...
 
"yes baby,,,we will,, so?? you have to be considerate arrasseo? his lover said with his liven up tone but obviously a force one as he saw him with his own eyes that he was troubling with something,,,,we can do this,,,,the man assured him,,,
 
"alright.. go back to work now,,,i'll wait for your call,,,take care, i love you.....he told, he tried to talk normal as if nothing really serious is happening to them..shrugging all this lies infront of him,,the reason maybe is too heavy and his lover doesn't want him to worry much,,another assuming thoughts that he needed to believe, one day will come, his lover will tell the reason why,,he believe in him, he trust him,,
 
"i love you too,,don't fall for juhyun again ok? you will dead if you do,,his lover said, seems a joke that he took and soon hang the call immediately..he can feel the pain too seeing the man needed to lie to him, seeing him with that state,,witnessing that his man can cry too,,,
 
He could question himself, is he not part of the problem? is he not involve? why his man needed to lie to him,,he wants to help, he is fully resonsible for the scandal but why,,why his man lied to him?everything has a reason now, and every moves  they will take has the reason and it wasn't like they like it to do so,,tey need to do because it is a command and most especially they need to set their mind that it was just a joke and act to them and make it true to public, though they don't know if the girls think the same,,,.
 
Young saeng saw the boy parted from the bench and walked through the entrance,,,he hid himself from the tree he was in,,the boy  passed without noticing his lover,,,he wlked behind secretly, lowering his head as the man entered his car and drove recklessly,,he entered his own car and drove lifelessly,,,opposite from his lover,,,,
 
....
 
....
 
The next day,,hyun joong came to the said meeting place with Uee,,,,,the girl arrived first,,,he entered and saw her sitting blankly on the sofa,,,
 
Uee stood from his seat and faced the approaching fiance to be,,,,he smiled, fake but didn't showed it was,,,,"oppa~~~i thought you wil not come,,,thank you,,,she said smiling brightly to the man whose face didn't change a bit since he entered the said studio,,,He by pass the girl without greeting it properly but didn't embarrassed her from the people inside,,,he walk pass her and ensure that nobody is looking,,,
 
Soon the filming started after they do their make ups and dressed,,,,doing a coule pose, doing it naturally,,,hyun joong act naturally infront of the camera, just like wht the agency and him agreed upon,,,,,
 
Uee smiled evily and ose too going along the flow doing it as per expected by the netizens who will see the photos soon,,,,
 
Nevertheless, young saeng came to met juhyun, his acting girlfriend and his past girlfriend,,,sitting comfortably to the table reserved by his name but the truth it was rserved by kyu jong,,,waiting for the girl, he flip his phone repeatedly, waiting for it to ring, not waiting for the girl to call but waiting for his man to call him,,,the phone fell on the floor when he got a bit irate that his phone didn't even beep once,,,,,
 
"Waiting for his call?,,i'm sure you're not waiting for me to ring your phone,,,juhyun spoke as he picked the phone from the floor as soon as she reach the table,,,,,,she put the phone on the table right infront of the annoyed boy,,,obvious with his expression,,,,
 
Young saeng look up and saw her,,staring but didn't approach her with proper greetings,,,he grab the phone and inserted it on his pocket,,,"waiter!!he called, gesturing the waiter to come,,,,
 
"tsskkkkk,,juhyun sighed and made a small smile,,no words spoken....
 
The waiter came and both ordered their own food, telling each order to the waiter who is waiting, "just a moment sir, mam,,the waiter said and left,,,,
 
Silence,,,,,no one is talking,,,until juhyun talked,,,"how have you been? she sked...
 
"asking?,,,is it a question to be answered? you can answer it your own,,,,look juhyun,,im tired already,,let's finish this meal and go home after,,,i'm sure some media were hiding from somewhere already and shot us a picture together,,,he said in low volume but keeps his smile on his face,,,,
 
"mwo? you think i like this set up? alright let's eat quickly,,,,juhyun replied, already annoyed with her ex's behavior towards her as if there is no past between them,,,,
 
"smile dear if you want to come out good with the picture,,,,saengie continued giving a fake smile and slowly cupped the girl's face,,,,
 
"owh im sorry my dear,,,,i forgot to smile,,,,juhyun smiled back and cupped the boy's chubby cheek too with his one hand while the other rested his chin on it,,,is that enough?,, she added...
 
"here is your order sir, mam,,,enjoy your date, enjoy your meal,,here is the free cake,, it's a part of our anniversary promotion for the sweetest couple,,, the waiter said and gave a small round cake to them,,putting it in the middle,,,,
 
"really?, the swettest couple?? thank you,,,saengie spoke and thanked the witer who don't have any idea,,,,
 
"yes sir,,,,,the waiter smiled to them,,,,can we take a photo of you?
 
"aigoo,,,my dear,,see we are the SWEETEST COUPLE,,, juhyun uttered emphasizing the words,,,,of course you can,,,she then face the waiter....
 
"yes dear,,,saengie faced his girl and pinch the cheek hard,,and both pose for a shot,,,,and rolled his eyes secretly,,,
 
"enjoy you're meal,,i will leave the rest of your time,,sorry for the interruption,,the waiter said and left after the couple nodded and smiled to him,,,,
 
"huh?? sweetest couple,,saengie mumbled and shook his head while cutting his beef stake with the knife,,,,,
 
"i'll eat well oppa,,,,,juhyun said and crunchily munch the half cook veggies on his side dish,,,
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....ahhh it took me so long to updte,,,,well yeah im planning to update this midnight but was failed,,the company old us that we have no work tomorrow but then this company took back it and announced that we have to work tomorrow unexpectedly of course,,good thing i decided to make this chapter,,,,,feel sorry for my Ren's readers,, i didn't made an update but i'll try tomorrow,,,,