LET'S GET ALONG

MY BETTER HALF

A couple of days later,,the elders seems enjoying their stay at the couple's house,,not even thinking to pack up and just go...the two were in trouble alarmed of what was the elders were thinking...they've been sleeping in the same bed for days already...

One day at early in the morning,,few days before the christmas,,their parents suddenly pop out of the door again, they jumped out of their places,,young saeng sleeping on the bed and hyun joong on the couch and fell from it,, waking up in surprise, the house filled with noises, small footsteps running around the corners...they both looked at each other, wondering what were those noise, they got up, hyun joong helping the other to pull out from the bed and peek outside to see,,they saw the living room downstairs were, their eomma and abeoji talking to the elders and two little cute kids around 3 and 4 years old running and playing on the stairs...

Both of them were in awe for a minute, asking what were those doing in there, what were their parents doing in such place like heir own house,, yeah,, it wqasn't another's house but it was already given to them and yet they are all in there...

"yahhhh!!! kids stop running over there? an annoying voice shouted from nowhere..and suddenly pop out  from the other room where harabeoji was staying....

"Eo!!! hyun joong jaw dropped,,omo,,,he reacted as if he was really in surprise.

"wae? young saeng asked and peek on the other side,,,hyun joong straighten himself that hit the other on the chin...

"Yaahhhh!!!!!! young saeng shouted holding back his tears due to the pain he was now in his chin...

"Eo mianhae...is it hurt? hyun joong worriedly asked and apologize immediately...

"Is that a question? of course it is..haisstttt you stupid why you moved without telling me?!! young saeng shouted almost crying in pain..

The other visitor who came from harabeoji's room was standing not too far from them,pinned to where he was, just staring to the two,,,"hyun!..he called...

The two looked on the voice...eo,,kim hyung jun,,what are you doing here now? what were all of you doing here actually? making such noise,,do you know how early it is right now? hyun joong questioned as soon as they face him..

"Hyung jun? kim hyung jun? you were cousins? and huh,,no doubt you were protesting  before when your harabeoji told us that we are married...so its true,,yournames were almost the same,,,young saeng said sarcastically...

"Hi..nice to meet you..i hearda lot from you...hyung jun said with his adorable childish smile...

"De? about me? young saeng raise an eyebrow and glared to his husband...hyun joong shook his head..

"ye,,,you are popular,,i heard anywhere, your names,,ahhh and you are my cousins great rival in all radio charts right? aigoo,,whowould have known thatthe great rivals were actually lovers...hyung jun said shaking his head in tease...

"yahhh!!!! we're not lovers..we were just drag in here..who would want this marriage anyway,,we don't just have a choice,,,young saeng said shouting and rolled his eyes over the other...

"What is that commotion,,,whay is saengie shouting like that? and what's that choice all about? harabeoji suddenly came and asked,,,

"Hyun joong immediately put his hans around saengie's waist and both face the older and greet...the cousin just shook his head,,,yahhh!!! want to die? hyun joong mouthed the cousin with his big eyes widened more..

"Ahhh,,did we just wwake you up,,im sorry for that.we called your parents to come here,,since christmas is coming,,we will all spend the day here...harabeoji told them...

"But we are not here on christmas day harabeoji..i have show to attend that day...hyun joong informed...tugging the back lace of his husband's shirt...

"...and i have a,,,party to attend...young saeng added...

"Show? on the holiday? party? harabeoji asked furrowing his eyebrows...

"De...it was a radio show..hyun joong said..

"radio? why you didn't wrote it on our schedule board? young saeng glared at his husband...

"Hyun joong winked at the confusing face of the other....and young saeng just made an o-shape to his mouth in understanding...

"then,,cancel all of it,,we will have our dinner here together...harabeoji said..

"Mwo? we can't,,,it was planned already..hyun joong asked..

"hyung jun,,tell your agency to cancel his schedule and saengie,,cancel yours too,,ahhh ok,,,just give me your agency's contact number and i will tell them..

"Ahhh no!!!,,the two answered in unison,,,,we will take care of it,,they both talk again at the same time..

"Alright,,,harabeoji made a deep sigh,,about to leave when he remembered...by the way,,those kids,,take care of them fro the time being until christmas,,,

''De???? wae? where is hyung and his wife? hyun joong protest,,,

"Overseas and they will be coming back on christmas eve..hyung jun answered in behalf of harabeoji and laugh...and auntie and uncle were busy in the business so you both don't have the choice to protest....

"YAhh!!!! you really want to die? hyun joong mouthed again and threatened his cousin...

"wae? as if it was my fault and you have your free time until christmas...right? hyun jun mock in low tone for not to be heard by the elder..

"Aisshhhhh,,,hyun joong hissed and messed his hair,,,then take care of them? he said..

"I can't i have fan sign in japan tomorrow until christmas...hyung jun told and left shaking his head,,, kids..uncle joongie is there..just tell them what you want ok...the anooying cousin went to the kids on the stairs and told them, stuck his tongue to theolder cousin...

"Yahhh do something,,i have plan on christmas,,i have a date that day,,young saeng said hitting the other's arm..

"awww,,iashhh you don't have to hit me...i have my plan too,,ipromise uee to spend christmas at her house..aishhhhh,,,,why don't we can't win over that old man....hyun joong said in exasperation...

"uncle, uncle,,,suddenly a two cute little voice were calling and tugging their shirts..they look down and saw the little boy and the little girl looking up to them,,they both bent down and talk to them,,,

"Wae? young saeng asked in his softest tone...

"Is there a park here?...uncle hyung jun said there is and it is beautiful,,can we go in there?  the little girl who is older than the boy said in her smarty tone. .

"de? but it is really cold outside my dear..young saeng said pouting his lips..

"No it isnt....~~~~~ hyung jun whjo keeps teasing the two interrupted...

"Yahhh!! stop it you annoying~~~~ hyun joong shouted but stop when he notice the two little kids looking at him..

"Stop saying harsh words~~~ young saeng said humming and smile to the kids..

Hyun joong and his husband made a deep breath and didn't responded to the kids wish,,,making a deep breath again for not having a words to reject them,,they are kids anyway,,,another deep breath for not able to think of a nicest idea and reason and a deep deep deep sigh for not having a choice but to grant what the kids had requested,,thanks to their cousin who ruin everything...They stood up,,"Let us change our clothes first and we will come after, alright? just wait for us downstairs...

"Yeepeee!!! the kids jumped in happiness and excitement as they hopped slowly to the stair cases.

Both of them went inside their room,,falling down to the bed and thinking about their trouble maker harabeoji and the annoying cousin who come to the house not to visit them but to ruin everything..Hyun joong went to to shower first and then followed by the latter after...they dressed up properly with their jogging attire..consider this early morning as their exercise routine since they hadn't do it for couple of busy days...

''they headed to the park just near the vicinity holding the kids on their hands, walking silently, yawning with no strength..

''uncle let's get hurry..th little girl tug on hyun joong's sweater...

''ah de mianhae, little girl...hyun joong smiled at her while pinching the rosy cheeks.... They run slowly as small steps as the kids could do..hopping happily until they reach the location...the kids immediately hop on the swing while the olders lazily sat on the grass..

''uncle!!!! the kids called in unison..

''wae? young saeng response softly...

''we can't swing this....can you help us? the older kid asked sweetly...

''oh dear of course..uncle hyun joong will do it for you..young saeng said eyeing the silent hyun joong who was then happen to be looking sharply to him...

''why me? do it...hyun joong mouthed the other...

''wae? do it...im tired...young saeng mouthed back...

''yahhh....hyun joong said in whisper hitting the legs of him...

''kids..wait for uncle hyun joong, i will sleep first arrasseo? wake me up when you are done...young saeng told the kids totally ignoring the man beside him..

''yah! yah!,, hyun joong tried to protest but the other just the other side and hut his eyes...

''don't tire your uncle ne??? young saeng said again teasingly....

''haisst..this stupid useless bratt..hyun joong slightly slap the other on waist... Hyun joong went to the kids who are patiently waiting for their uncle to come for them..He swing them slowly while he was giving the sleeping bratt on the grass a death glare..if glare could stab someone.he definitely murdered him..

"ahhh...haissstt..arrasseo..i will do you a favor when they will come back to their parents...young saeng said in annoyance and got his nap..

"you said that no backing off....hyun joong mumbled while swinging the kids...

Half day had gone fast,,they already played with the kids,,they ate outside some street foods and went home after..covering their faces with their hoods,alerting themselves if anyone was secretly following them,,young saeng held the little girl's small hand and walk her hand in hand whiloe hyun joong has to piggy back the little boy...

They walked together silently..nothing cant be brought to talk to. until hyun joong break the quiet atmosphere between them...

"how's~~~ she...hyun joong asked shyly...he doesn't know why, but he can't forget that night,,that night he saw his husband cuddle the girl in his arms,,he shook his head many times into it after that night but it keeps popping like popcorn on his mind,,,

"She?~~ ahmmm you~~ were talking about juhyun? she's fine...i just talk to her this morning... young saeng answered..sometimes i feel like i am betraying her..she loves me a lot,,even before they debuted...and i felt pity about her,,

"wae?

"Coz i can't give the love she wants from me,,,,young saeng said with a force smile...

"You~~ don't love her? hyun joong look at the other anticipating an answer.

"No,,i love her..im sure of that i love her..its just that,,i can't grant her wish, to reveal our relationship...she was insisting it even before she accepted me as her boyfriend buti refuse,,i cna't actually ruin my carreer and im sure you know how scary fans are,,i won't allow anyone to hurt her,, but now~~~~ young saeng said gladly but suddenly faded and heaves a sigh..

"now~~ what??? hyun joong asked..

"now? i can't even tell her what kind of trouble am i in,,and so i felt so guilty about it,i saw it in her face that night,,she never hugged me that strange infront of others..her face is different,,maybe something is bothering her,,,i am thinking how can i explain this to her...youngsaeng told,,,how about you? did you tell your girl already? you must be having a hard time,,,iheard that uee is kind of scary sometimes...

"De...i don't know why i love her..she is so scary,,she is not the type who smiles a lot,,,she hates mingling to many,,,but she is nice,,we were about to get married but i canceled it,,now she was asking why,,,i really don't know how to tell her..and i didn't have much time for her,,hyun joong said in sad tone...

Both of them sighed together, they look at each other after and giggles...

"kim hyun joong! young saeng called,,the other look at him...why don't we get along well? let's try to be nice to each other...he suggested...

"Try? what do you mean? hyun joong asked in confusion..does this boy is confessing right now? is he having his revenge now?, this questions was brought in his mind,,,

"try,, let's get along well for our grandparents, since we don't have a choice..to avoid any hard things on our way..

"how~~ can we do that?

"i will do the rules we made well,,,i'll cook when im home just like what you said,,let's think we are good friends who lives in a dorm,,,and let's think the better way to explain to our girlfriends to lessen the burden,,,

"i can't be nice to you all the time,,,hyun joong said looking away...

"mwo? yahhh!!!! young saeng shouted...im doing this for the sake of us,,you told me im devil infront of my family and i am nice infront of your family,,

"i can't..that's it...hyun joong said seriously..

"then why,,am i that hard to get along well~~~ am i~~~

"because,,it's dangerous,,you might fall for me,,if i will be too nice on you....hyun joong smirked..

"Mwo!! young saeng suddenly burst in laughter...yahhh you think i will? i doubt, that you will be the one to fall for me,,,aigoo,,don't worry i won't fall for you...

"tsshhhhh,,,you know what,,you are cuter when you laugh,,just keep that smile on you...ok,,let's be good friends,,, just be sure to be cute always with that smile,,i don't want to live beside a devil... hyun joong said teasingly...

"can you please,,don't ever tease me again? and make prank on me,,and don't practice your script on me,,that's my first favor to you...young saeng grinned....

"Did i...i didn't.. im serious about that,,,hyun joong mumbled..arrasseo i p0romise i won't make prank on you...he said and held out his hand..

"What is that? young saeng asked looking at the hand...

"shake hands...for being good friends from now on,,its a sealof promise,,,hyun joong said..

Young saeng accepted the hand and they both brought their pinky promise..they walk wearing their smiles until they reach home..

"Hyung..you're in trouble,,,hyung jun his cousin told him as they step inside the door...

"De? wae? hyun joong asked but his cousin left immediately...

"Yahhhh!!! where are you going? hyun joong yelled....

"I have schedule for today...hyung jun yelled back...just go inside and you'lln see...someone is waiting..just hurry before it gets complicated...harabeoji is at the living room with your guest,,,he told and drove his way...

"what is he talking about....hyun joong mumbled...

"hyun joong..i think,,we have,,,i mean you have something to settle...young saeng spoke while the other is looking outside still...

"What is it? hyun joong questioned and stopped,,,,w~~~what are you ~~ doing in here? he asked stuttering,,harabeoji? he mentioned looking troubled at his harabeoji and the person beside almost crying....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry for this crap of update,,i know it's really a crap one,,,i told you i went on our tour so i had no enough time,,so please bear with it,,i'll make it up to the next chapter...