ACCEPTANCE

MY BETTER HALF

 

First of all sorry for the late update,,i know i promised to resume on june 11 but i didn't made it because i just got a connection just now,,,so i immediately posted my draft...sorry for that,,so here is the update,,please enjoy it, i kinda had my writer's block since i didn't check my stories for more than 2 weeks i think or so i think....enjoy...please do comment,,,thankyu for your waiting...
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Two men busy unpacking their things. just like a newly wed that went from a honeymoon preparing for their new bought couple house though it is just the same house they had lived for years..both were silent aside from the once in a while glances and smiles and questions they had to bring to what's this and what's that thing or where they put it...the house was abandoned for more than a year and so they needed to clean it themselves, not being untrusted to other people, they just want to be careful to all the people they need to transact and converse, they have their selves to protect,,they can't be so careless now.....
 
"hey!!!! saengie called. hyun joong is not responding...hey!!!! didn't you hear me..i'm calling you....saengie repeated and told with a hissed...
 
"you're talking to? hyun joong glance up and parted his eyes to the clothes he was putting on the lower part of the drawer...
 
"is there other people here? saengie mockingly response..
 
"well baby im not HEY,,..hyun joong raise a brow and goes back to his business after emphasizing the three letter word..
 
"im just calling you...saengie chuckled..
 
"i have name and don't call me that way,,, i'm still your husband and your memory if fully back so i'm sure you know what will you call me....hyun joong eyed the latter and rolled his eyes, disappointmet all over the face is clearer than the water,,
 
"im sorry....are you mad? saengie pouted..
 
"i'm not....hyun joong nonchalantly answered...
 
"you are...saengie threw what he was holding on the bed and went to the man,,,,he wrapped his arms around the waist and stick his face to the back..i'm sorry baby...don't get mad at me,,you are scarier when you are.....saengie said lowering his tone and make it sadder...
 
"i said i'm not...i was just upset or maybe not happy when you call me that way....i prefer baby,,,hyun joong said turning around to face his lover and continue,,or honey, or sweetheart, or....
 
"just baby...you're so cheezy lately..saengie cut the cheeziness of his man,,,,
 
"arrasseo...hyun joong laughed and pinch his husband's cheek...
 
"that hurts....saengie whined..i deserve something, something not like that..do i? he continue pursing his lips...
 
"something...hmmmm....hyun joong pretend to think....
 
"yahhh!!! saengie yell and hit the man's chest...
 
"i know i know you kiddy,,hyun joong chuckled and cup the other's face and peck him on the lips...is it that? he questioned..
 
"Is it? saengie peck the man's lips in response and smiled...and im not a kiddy,,im a grown up man,,,,mr, kim hyun joong...he added and poke him on the nose...he pulled out from the embrace and went back to what they were doing,,
 
It was already a half day since they were unpacking and settling the whole house, that fast, because they still need to go to their schedule the afternoon....
 
"im going first..hyun joong told while changing his clotthes after just 15 minutes of his shower...
 
"what time will you go home,,,,? saengie asked while helping his husband to fix the hair....
 
"i don't know..maybe late,,why? hyun joong asked as he glance back to his lover who look tired, maybe because of the chores they did...
 
"nothing..because i'll be home maybe midnight...i need to finish some songs for the comeback...
 
"you look tired...mianhae,,,can't you just rest first? hyun joong said and lift his lover's chin to face him...
 
"i'm fine,, i'll try to make the recording fast...then i'll rest after,,,you have to go now...you're late already,,,saengie revealed his brightest smile and dimples to lessen his lover's worriedness..
 
"okay...bye..take care on your way...hyun joong said and gave a soft peck on the man's lips and a soft caress on the cheeks and left..
 
.....
 
.....
 
Saengie is walking lifelessly on the company's corridor..he feels tired still and seems like his body wants to give in and just fall down, if isn't for his comeback he will choose to ly down on their bed and rest and wait for hyun joong to come home but he needs to attend the recording,,he sigh deeply and pat his forehead,,continue walking,,
 
"saengie! a deep voice called approaching on his direction..he sighed while walking and glance up to the one who just called..
 
"hyung...you came early?,,saengie response and asked,,,
 
"coz i need to,,i had something to discuss with the producer and the CEO...the manager hyung said...you look tired,,are you alright? he added noticing how exhausted the singer...
 
"ahhhh de..just a little bit tired...we moved in again..and we needed to clean the house...saengie answered as he blew some air coming from his diaphragm...
 
"move in? to the couple house? manager hyung told...
 
"de?  saengi nodded....ehhh? how did you know we call that house a couple house? saengi asked, curious because he and hyun joong and the elders are the ones who named it as coupe house and no one knows about that house..
 
"do you,,no,,impossible...are you, i mean you have your amnesia agan? manager lift a brow and tilted his head,,,you told me the other day that you want to move into the couple house again but you and hyun joong aren't that settled again,,,so is this means..you both already made up?....he added..
 
"ahhh...de...hyung,, how could i be so forgtful,,,saengie replied with his nod,...it's alright with you right? he asked and pause observing the manager's expression,,,hyung,, don't tell me you are against with us again... saengie look straight to the older's eyes
 
The manager smirked, he held the singer on both shoulders and left,,,,Saengie is somewhat puzzled to that action but then a small smile was formed from his lips. felt relieved for no reason,,he feels like that manager is not a burden to his relationship to hyun joong anymore,,,he jog happily towards the reording studio,,suddenly his mood is brighten up...,someone popped behind the door as soon as the knob was twisted to open it,,,
 
"eo...hi kyu~~~~ saengi greeted with his smile and kissed his CEO to the cheek...
 
"you are not happy do you? kyu said vice versa,,,obviously you are..what makes you be too excited for,,excited for the recording? kyu raise his brows while staring to his bestfriend,,,,
 
"owhh,,yeah of course i am,,,and of course,,i'm with,,you know,,so i hope you'll be happy for me too..i promise i'll be a good singer and talent to your company,,just please,,,be happy for me, this time,,,saengie said wile hugging tightly his bestfriend...
 
Kyu sighed,,,,a deep broken sigh,,,he never saw his friend being too happy like this,,,all he wanted is to give the fame his bestfriend had wished when they were just little boys but he never expected him to fall and be inlove crazily to a man like them when they reach the right age...he pat the singer's back and kissed him on the cheek,,,i'm defeated, you won,,he whispered and left without further sentences to say,,,
 
Saengie was left stunned, absorbing the last words that his bestfriend has mention just now.....he tilted his head and was pinned on the door for another 3 minutes before he snapped out to the present..he smiled and entered the studio...aproaching the producer who is waiting for him,,he immediately discuss all the songs and started to record some of the songs that will be included to the album..,,
 
.....
 
.....
 
Hyun joong had finished his schedule in an hour, heading out from the radio station and headed to a restaurant...an appointment or something,,,as soon as he entered the private room he reserved a day ago. a girl was seen sitting back facing the door,,,he settled himself infront of the girl with his smile on his face but then, nervousness is obvious all over his face,,never he hid any tense on it...,,,
 
"hyun joong~~~ the girl mentioned in low sad tone, threatening to escape the crystals that are about to formed from her side eyes....
 
"please don't cry...i'm here to talk to you, i'm here~~~~i'm here to beg you,,,hyun joong started lowering his head...not wanted to see the hurting expression of the girl he had loved long time ago, he loved her but he love young saeng more than anyone else,,young saeng is his life now, but uee hasn't driven herself in forgetting the man infront of her yet,,,,,
 
"hyun joong, i love you,,but you're hurting me,,,what did i do to you for you to do this thing to me? uee finally skipped the beat of his chest and the tears that were just threatening to fall were finally staining her cheeks...
 
"Please,,,im sorry,,hyun joong said with tears flowing on his eyes, kneeling down to the matt that layed on the floor...clasping his hand in between his knelt thighs...
 
"do i deserve to be hurt and suffer from your embrace? from your hands? why can't you just love me,,uee confronted the man,,,
 
"i know i did horrible things on you,,,but please let me go now,,i want saengie to be happy...i don't want to ruin our relationship again...hyun joong kept his knee down on the matt and keeps pleading like a pitiful beggar asking for food to survive,,just the same with his situation,,,pleading to give the freedom he wished to make their relationship survived from any circumstances...
 
Uee stood up, wiping off her tears..im going....my manager got a project in australia, good for 3 year contract or more if i want to...then i'll be able to move on,,,sorry for being a burden to your happiness...she muttered...
 
"you~~you're leaving? so this means,,,,hyun joong can't still believe with his ex-lover's sentence...
 
"i'm leaving,,you are free now,,,i will not bother anyone of you...i never wished you to kneel infront of me and beg, i've decided to accept the contract few days ago, before you called me for this meet up,,,you are free hyun joong..hope you'll be happy with your choice,,, she said but her chest tightened more, she burst in tears but this is the best thing she had in mind to live peacefully.
 
"Uee,, thank you,,,,thank you...hyun joong smiled and he felt relieved,,,she hugged the girl with his non-stop thanking of her....
 
"i'm just doing what will be best to me,,,i don't have the chance to you anyway,,,he's lucky he have you,,,he uttered wiping off her tears,,she pulled out and exited the room with a small smile, a force smile,,she still hurting but she needs to let the freedom be with the man she loves...she's suffering too much too.she loves hyun joong ut she loves herself too for her family, she needs to move on...
 
......
 
......
 
"Mr president?.. you look upset again....hyungjun came in with the president's office without a knock...
 
"Yahhhhh...!!!!!who tld you to come in without knocking?!jungmin who got startled from the sudden coming of his another talent hyung jun yelled...
 
"Did i scare you..i'll go out and repeat it and knock,,,,,hyungjun smiled teasingly the president...
 
"haisssstt forget it...what do you want? jungin shuthis eyes and massage his temple...
 
"nothing,,i just heard from my manager tht you are not in th mood again and you are upset with my cousin for a hundredth times already..hyungjun said nearing the president and went to the back, massging the emple of him...
 
"don't you evr mention him now,,it makes me want to throw myself to the ocean,,,jungmin irritatedly response,,,
 
"mwo?! hyungjun exclaimed and turn him to face him,,h lean closer to the president with wide eyes...
 
"aigoo!!! jungmin was surprised and eyes widened too...he's a disgrace to my business frgoodness,,,he shouted,,,,he paused after, when he blinked many times when he notice how close their face are....
 
"Sto thinking about him..he knows what he was doing,,,and just accept them,,,,hyungjun said not moving with his position, talking directly to the CEO's eyes....
 
"Hyungjun can you move away? jungmin finally told,,,both cleared their throat, hyungjun went to the sofa and settled himself, he rub his back neck and sited comfortably..jungmin stood u from his chair and followed to the sofa, sitting infront of his talent...There is few seconds of silence but thn their conversation had resume,,they tried to talk comfortably again and so they did,,,,
 
.....
 
.....
 
Young saeng came home as early before midnight..feeling exhausted still..he flopped down his bed and fell asleep stomach layed on their bed...waiting for his husband who will be coming home late too...he didn't notice he fell on his reamy slumber...
 
Hyun joong entered the house like a happy kid with his brightest wide smile on his face...it's a bit late though, it is past midnight already....he look up the stairs but the whole house is too silent,,he went up and se their room and found the gorgeous husband travelling in his dreamland,,,sleeping noisily,,
 
"Aigoo, my baby is obviously tired,,he mumbled while flipping his husband to lay on his back....he caress the face and kiss him on th forehead and a slight peck on the lips...
 
''Eohh~~ saengie moved and opened his eyes slightly and look up to his husband...you're home? he asked in his hoarse sleepy voice...
 
"De..just came home,,,go back to sleep.. i'll just wash and go to bed too...did you eat already? hyun joong said and asked...
 
"Hmm....saengie hum and nodded....
 
"wait,,i'll just change my clothes..you can sleep now,,,hyun joong told him softly..he stood up but was pulled bck to the bed...
 
"Don't leave,,saengie grab the man's hand and pull him back to him,,,,please stay...he uttered...
 
"I'm not leaving,,i will just change my~~~~hyun joong tried to protest but the other pouted childishly..
 
"No need..let's sleep....saengie whined and hugged his lover tightly...i missed you already....
 
"baby..what's happening to you,,i'm not leaving you,  and we are together this orning,,we just parted for few hours,,,,hyun joong said and chuckled,,,seeing his baby whining like a kid...
 
"I just missed you,,,i love you baby,,,,saengie muttered as he burried his face to the man's neck...
 
"You~~~ aigoo..arrasseo...i love you too,,,go to sleep now, i know you are tired,,,hyun joong whispered,,,,
 
Hyun joong cuddled the lover...he is so excited to tell his lover about uee but he doesn't want to ruin the childishness of his lover just now, he admit it, he misses the sweetness of his lover, the childish act of him,,he misses the man he loves who always demands for his presence, for his hugs and for his kisses,,he is so happy he is with him again,,,finally and now, their relationship is being accepted by others,,just a little more and they will succeed into it,,,,he hugged his lover more tight and kissed him on forehead, and both fell on their own world....
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
please do comment and thankyu once again for waiting patiently,,,,,i know its too short,,,i'll mke another updte soon...mianhae..