Tears

Banana Caramel

 

(Timeline: The morning Nana left the dorm)

 

“Nana.”

 

The blond turn around to see her girlfriend came. The moment their eyes met each other, the world seems stop around the blond and brunette. The latter walks fast toward the blond and hug her tight. Seeing the blonde’s puffy eyes makes her feel guilty. “I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay.” Nana answers while burying her face on the brunette’s neck.

 

Jessica the other girl’s hair while gently saying. “Do you want to go somewhere today?”

 

“I just want to be with you wherever it is.”

 

**

 

They eat their lunch together in café since Jessica loves their pasta; they also met Seohyun with her girlfriend Yoon Ah. Nana mentally reminded herself that Kaeun is old enough to make food for lunch.

 

Nana told Seohyun not to tell Kaeun that she’s with Jessica. Knowing her sister, she’ll get a long sermon with the younger sister if the latter found out that she meets up with Jessica.

 

The two girls went to the park not too far away from Nana’s dorm, eating ice cream, catching up on the things that they missed since they didn’t saw each other for a month. Days like this are the best days for Nana since Jessica isn’t the kind of girl who loves to go outside.

 

“You said that you wanted to tell me something that’s why you called me this morning.” Nana asked while playing on Jessica’s hand. They both sitting comfortably on the bench, the brunette has her hand wraps around the blonde’s shoulder while the latter is resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

Jessica took a deep breath before starting. “Nana, I love you. I won’t be in this relationship if I don’t. I won’t choose you if I don’t. You know that it’s hard for me to show you my feelings since I’m not that kind of lover but you accepted me. You have done lots of things for me, even though I don’t deserve it.”

 

Nana breaks the hug and look at Jessica’s teary eyes. She knows something is up to her girlfriend. “Tell me, what is it? You’ve been very busy these days. I’m trying to understand you, just tell me.”

 

Jessica holds Nana’s hands, trying not to cry in front of the blond but she failed. “I don’t want to lose you, I love you so much. But we need to break up for awhile. I promise I’ll be back, j-just wait for me.”

 

Nana’s tears started to fall after hearing her girlfriend’s break up line. She stand up and wipes her tears before turning back again to her now ex-girlfriend. “Okay.”

 

“What?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

 

 “You want a break up and I’m giving it to you.”

 

“N-nana, what I’m trying to say is –“

 

“Jessica, break is break. You need it, you’re free now. Sorry for thinking that you really love me.” Nana turned her back and started to walk fast so she could be away from Jessica. She wanted to shout at her and tell how hurt she is but she can’t. She doesn’t want Jessica saw her vulnerable side.

 

**

 

“Aigoo, where is that ice cream stall.” Lizzy is walking to find the stall of ice cream that she and Eyoung ate the last time they went to park with Bekah and Raina before the school started. Wandering around, Lizzy ended up to the side of park which she thinks is abandoned, because of the broken swings and fallen leaves that the cleaner seems forgot to clean.

 

When she was about to leave the place, she manage to notice a blond girl walking with her hands covering her face. Her heart suddenly pounds faster than the normal way when she recognizes the blond. Nana unnie.

 

**

 

Nana on the other hand is trying to wipes her overflowing tears; upon doing it she felt someone grabs her hand and when she looks up she saw the other girl panting.

 

Seeing Nana cries breaks the two girl’s heart that sees her just now.

 

Jessica, who just recovered from running, wipes Nana’s tears before hugging the blond tightly, so tight that there’s no space between them. Because of the sudden hug, Nana can’t hide her feelings anymore so she cries real hard on the other girls shoulder. So hard that even the girl watching them from distance can hear her sobs.

 

Lizzy doesn’t know why, but her heart is aching literally, as if someone is stepping on it and stabbing it repeatedly. Unknowingly, a tears fall down her cheeks.

 

**

 

Eyoung sends Kaeun on their dorm before the sun sets and she makes sure that Kaeun will never skip her dinner so she brought a food from the café for her.

 

“Are you sure you’re fine here? I can accompany you until Nana unnie come since I think Lizzy unnie wasn’t home yet.” Eyoung started as she sits beside Kaeun.

 

“I’m fine now, don’t worry. It’s just a cut.” Kaeun can’t help but to smile with her eyesmile because of the thoughtfulness of Eyoung. “You and Lizzy unnie are so alike.”

 

Eyoung pouted, because she knows that they are not. “We’re not. She can be annoying most of the time.”

 

“Really? I can’t see it. Can you tell me more about Lizzy unnie?” Kaeun leans forward to Eyoung which makes the latter uncomfortable.

 

Eyoung gulps because of the distance of their faces, for the second time of this day she finds herself staring at Kaeun’s lips. “A-uhm, s-she’s –“

 

“Kaeun?” Nana enters the house after saying goodbye to her girlfriend that will go to US tomorrow, of course to find herself.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jessica said while rubbing the blonde’s arm. “I’m just asking for you to wait for me. I promise I’ll be back as the person who will be able to take care of you.”

 

Between the sobs, Nana managed to speak. “Aren’t we gonna see each other even though we’re not together?”

 

“I’m sorry but no, I dropped my school and tomorrow is my flight to California. I’ll be back Nana, please wait for me.”

 

“Nana unnie!” Kaeun look at door and see her sister, looking at her eyes she notices that she just cried again.

 

“Goodevening Nana unnie.” Eyoung, who managed to regain herself, stands up to greet the oldest girl in the room. “I just send Kaeun here because she injured her knee; I think I’m going now.”

 

“That fast?” Kaeun pouted as she didn’t get any information about her crush from Eyoung.

 

Eyoung patted Kaeun’s head because she’s too cute to resist. “Yes, it’s getting late and Lizzy unnie will be worried if she didn’t see me neither at café nor home.”

 

“I can send you home to make sure.” Nana said while Eyoung is getting on her sandals.

 

“No need unnie, it’s not that far though. Please take care of Kaeun. Thank you for the offer unnie.”  Eyoung bowed again before leaving the sister’s dorm.

 

When Nana gets inside, she saw Kaeun glaring at her which she returns with her cute eyesmile. “Seems you had fun with your crush’s cousin, you even tried to harass her huh?” Nana teased as she knows that her sister has short-spam of attention, wishing she won’t get scolded.



“What the?! Yah! I’m not harassing her!”

 

“So why did I saw you almost kissing her huh? Oh well, the cousins are cute. I know it’s hard to choose, but it seems like you have more chance if you choose the younger one” Nana continue as she walks to her room while laughing.

 

“Yah!” 

**

Shippers don't kill me for hurting Lizzy this much.

I, myself, was crying while writing. Blame the sad songs which makes me writes this way.

KaYoung is cute right?! Ack! Kaeun is getting more adorable for me these days.

But Eyoung suits the cuteness more!

Anyway I thanks for commenting <33

I always read those and it makes me inspired on writing more.

More characters will be reveal soon, depends on my mood.

NaLiz moment? Let's see. ;)

Happy Halloween!

 

-B