Soft hand.

Banana Caramel

 

 

Enjoy reading. >_<

**

“Oh! So your family runs this café!” Jooyeon said in amusement.

 

The girls go straight to Lizzy’s family café after all of their class ended except for the couple –Raina and Bekah.

 

Eyoung and Lizzy nodded in agreement.

 

“Kaeun, you better choose one of them fast so we can always eat here for free!” Jooyeon said to Kaeun which makes the latter grunt on the oldest sister’s never ending teasing game.

 

“Ugh! Nana unnie~ please tell dad to send Jupal unnie to the military!”

 

The girls can’t help but to laugh because of the sisters. All of them, except for the youngest that being bullied by the oldest, are laughing when four girls enter the café.

 

“It seems like you got lots of customers here.” Jooyeon observes while looking at the new customers that just entered.

 

“Ms. Kim!” Lizzy waves at her favorite teacher when she notices that the teacher is one of the new comers.

 

“Oh, Soo young!” Jung ah waves back and go straight to the younger’s table. “Can you search us for a table; it seems like fully packed here today.” She asked with smile while waving to other girls.

 

Lizzy excuses herself to her companion to help.

 

Jooyeon on the other hand observes the new comers and there’s one certain raven-haired girl with big pair of eyes that caught her attention. “Nana, do you know them?”
 

Nana looks at the group of new comers while sipping on her Banana juice. “Ah, they are the faculty team.” She answered while looking back again on her iPhone screen.

 

“So that girl is also one of the teachers? She looks young” Jooyeon pointed at the girl with big pair of eyes.

 

Kaeun slaps Jooyeon’s hand. “Unnie, it’s rude to point out strangers!”

 

“Oh. So it’s a no.”

 

**

 

“Yoojin, I’m glad you came here today.” Ms. Park also known as Kahi said while digging on her cake.

 

“How can I say no when you’re already crying on the other line.” The girl called Yoojin laughs showing her dimples. “Plus Jung ah unnie won’t stop pestering me if I declined your invitation again just like last time.”

 

“Yah! I never did that!” Jung ah slaps the young girl on the shoulder after that.

 

“Awww you’re so violent unnie! Kahi unnie, look at your wife. Be careful you might be end up being the battered wife.” Yoojin said while rubbing her shoulder.

 

Kahi look at Jung ah back to Yoojin with scared expression. “Should I regret accepting your unnie’s proposal?”

 

“Yah I’m not the one who proposed here!” Jung ah said while pouting with teary eyes.

 

“Awww the big baby is crying.” Yoojin hugs Jung ah while Ms. Son can’t help but to laugh on how the pretty lady being teased.

 

**

 

The next day Lizzy is so confuse on the number of the students on their practice room, Ms. Son told them that they will have their class at the practice room. At first she thought there’ll be a practicum that will be happening but she realized that there’s another section on the room.

 

“What’s special today?” Lizzy asked Raina while she’s looking on the other group of students.

 

“That’s what you get for zoning out yesterday. Ms. Son announced that there’ll be a student merge that will gonna happen since Ms. Park is going to US today.”

 

“Ah, that’s the reason why Ms. Kim’s eyes are sore.”

 

“Hi Lizzy.” a girl said which makes Lizzy jumps off to other side.

 

“Yah~ Jooyeon unnie, you’re giving me heart attack.”  Lizzy said while her hands are on her chest trying to calm her heart.

 

“Aigoo, you’re still young to have nervous break.” Jooyeon said while sitting next to the window.

 

“Unnie, I want to sit there.” Nana said which makes Lizzy realize that she’s with Jooyeon.

 

“I’m older so I decide. Now, sit with Lizzy.”

 

Nana pouted and just obeyed the older girl’s order while Lizzy is frozen on her place. They were all sitting on the wooden floor so the distance of Nana from Lizzy is too close for the latter’s though.

 

**

 

“Nana, stop using your phone!” Jooyeon whispers while the other students are taking notes except for Jooyeon and Nana.

 

“Ahem!” someone fakes a cough to get the attention of two girls which they ignore.

 

“Unnie, I’m waiting for a call.” Nana said still pressing randomly on her iPhone.

 

“Ahem!!” again, someone got ignored.

 

“But there’s other time for that, you should take notes so I could copy them later.”

 

“But –“

 

“Jin ah! Jooyeon! I want both of you, at my office, after class!” Ms. Son said after getting ignored twice then get Nana’s phone.

 

**

 

“It’s your fault if I missed a call from Jessica!” Nana whined while walking fast after their class with Ms. Son ends.

 

Jooyeon just pats the younger’s head. “I’m sorry, I’ll give your international load so you could call her instead of waiting for her call okay?”

 

The two girls are on their way to the office when Jooyeon noticed the girl at the café yesterday.

 

“Nana! I thought she’s not one of the faculty members?” She asked shaking Nana’s arm.

 

Nana looks at the girl and nod. “Yeah, she’s not. So?”

 

“What is she doing here?”

 

“I don’t know, she didn’t tell me.” Nana answered with sarcastic tone and went straight at Ms. Son office.

 

**

 

Kaeun is not in the mood. Why? She doesn’t know.

 

Eyoung and Kaeun are on their dance class. Their dance teacher, Ms. Hyoyeon, asks the students to find their partner for whole week’s activity –interpretative dance. The theme for the dance is ballad, so as much as possible the pairings must be boy and girl.

 

After hearing the instructions, Aron didn’t waste time to ask Eyoung to be her partner. Eyoung on the other hand gladly accepted it since she doesn’t like approaching others first.

 

“Hi, still haven’t found a partner yet?” a boy said which makes the girl stop staring from Eyoung.

 

“Who are you?” Kaeun look at him then asked nonchalantly.

 

“Eh? I’m Minhyun, we’re classmates, if you don’t know yet.” The boy named Minhyun said while finding the girl amazing. Heck, she doesn’t know him while even the seniors at university are being pedo just for him. If you know what I mean.

 

“Okay.” Kaeun replied while looking back at Eyoung who’s now practicing with her partner. I can do better than that guy.

 

Following the gaze of the girl in front of him, Minhyun saw Aron and Eyoung having fun about their steps. “We can do better than them.”

 

“Huh?”

“I-I mean, you see, they’re quite good couple. I-if you’re jealous do-“

 

“I’M NOT JEALOUS!” Kaeun shouted which make the whole class turn the attention to them.

 

Minhyun was startled because of the sudden outburst of the girl in front of him, even though he didn’t know what he did wrong he apologize but the girl suddenly walked out from the class.

 

Seeing her friend run off, Eyoung excuses herself to follow Kaeun. Having a glimpse of the back if Kaeun, she turn left to where the girl is heading. Rooftop.

 

Running up to stairs, Eyoung is trying to reach the rooftop as soon as possible. When she finally opened it, she saw a girl crying. “Kaeun, what happened?”

 

**

 

“Where did Bekah unnie go?” Lizzy asks while reading the title of each book on the shelf, she and Raina went to library to borrow a book for their homework.

 

“She’s going to pick up someone on the airport; her friend from US came here to pay a visit.” Raina said following the actions of Lizzy.

 

“Is her friend also a Korean?” Lizzy said while trying to get a book from the upper part of the shelf.

 

“I don’t have any idea.”

 

**

 

“Unnie!”

 

Jung ah looks up and she sees Yoonjin peeking from the door. “Yah, Kim Yoojin what are you doing here?”

 

“Is that how you greet your visitor?” Yoojin said while taking her seat.

 

“I know you, you need something that’s why you’re here.” Jung ah answered while crossing her arms and resting her back on the swivel chair.

 

“I just want to borrow a book; I need something for my research.”

 

“Research? You can google them.”

 

“I need reference unnie, I just can’t copy-paste it. And hey! As a professor you shouldn’t teach younger ones to do that!”

 

“I can’t help you now. But you can ask Dambi for that, hold on.” Jung ah said while getting her phone to text Dambi.

 

While waiting for a reply, Yoojin observes her friend’s office. “You’re lucky that you have your own office, this university must be rich enough to provide all of the teachers an office.”

 

“Yeah.” Jung ah said without looking up since she’s busy checking her class’ papers. Hearing her phone beeped, she checked her phone then opened a text from Dambi. “Yoojin, Dambi said she’ll wait for you at the library. You must go now since she has her next class in 5minutes.”

 

“Okay, thanks unnie.” Yoojin said before going to the library.

 

**

 

“This is your fault unnie! If you didn’t talk to me I might be talking with Jessica now.” Nana said while returning the books on the shelves. They’ve been punished to help the librarian until the school hours end.

 

“I never thought that Ms. Son was on our back.” Jooyeon said while wiping some dust on the shelf.

 

“AAAAAHHH!!” the two girls stop their chatting when they heard an high pitch voice followed by a loud thud coming from the books.

 

“OMG! Lizzy what happened?” Nana said when she saw her friend on the floor with books all over her.

 

“She’s trying to get a book but unfortunately the other books follow.” Raina answered for her friend while helping her to get up.

 

“Aigoo Lizzy you gave us more work now.” Jooyeon said while picking up some books.


“Sorry unnie.” Lizzy stands up and picks up the other books as well. While picking up for a book without looking, her hand landed on something soft. She squeezes it to check what it is many times.

 

“Lizzy, what are you doing with my hand?” Nana said while looking on their hands.

 

“Ah eh-“

 

“Nana unnie, Jupal unnie, Lizzy, Raina unnie what’s happening?” a girl said seeing the four girls on a corner of library.

**

Sorry for boring chapter.

You might saw some Typo and Gramatical error.

I saw it too but I was too lazy to edit it.

Tell me if you're confuse of some characters. >_<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aron Kwak : Eyoung's partner

 

Minhyun Hwang : Kaeun's partner

 

 

Ms. Son Dambi : Lizzy's dance teacher, Bestfriend of JungHi couple

Comments and complaints are welcome.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

 

-B