Innocence.

Banana Caramel

 

 

THE WAY NANA CHEERS LIZZY.

 

**

 

A girl woke up from her deep slumber, rubbing her eyes to get used of the light, she tried to sit up straight but failed to do so because of an arm that resting on her waist. Looking on the figure which lying beside her, she saw an angel sleeping soundly with a faint smile on her face.

 

 

Eyoung slowly removed Kaeun’s arm and pulled herself to sit up, trying not to wake up the sleeping girl beside her then looked at the clock on the bedside table; 07:00pm. After realizing they slept too long, she shook her girlfriend’s shoulder a bit to wake her up.

 

 

“Babe~”

 

 

Eyoung only received a groan and felt her girlfriend’s grip from her waist tighten. She sighed and Kaeun’s hair gently.

 

 

“Wake up; it’s already 7 in the evening. We should eat.”

 

 

Kaeun buried her face on Eyoung’s tummy and mumbled incoherently.

 

 

“Stop being baby, let’s get up now.” Eyoung said as she pulled Kaeun’s ear playfully.

 

 

Kaeun sat up straight on her bed while pouting. “Let’s just ask Nana unnie to bring food for us here, the bed is too comfortable to leave.”

 

 

Eyoung stood up and fixed her hair that been ruffled from sleeping.

 

 

“Nana unnie is not your slave, aish let’s go.” She said as she went out of the room.

 

 

“Wait for me.”

 

 

**

 

 

Jooyeon brought a tray on her room, where a blonde girl was sleeping after crying the whole day. Placing the tray on her bedside table, she sat on the edge of her bed then gently shook Nana’s arm.

 

 

“Nana~” she called out gently.

 

 

Being a light sleeper, Nana slowly opened her eyes and saw Jooyeon. She slowly pulled herself upright and rested her back on the headboard while rubbing her temples; crying for too long somehow managed to give her headache.

 

 

“What time is it unnie?” Nana asked.

 

 

Jooyeon looked on her wristwatch. “7:30PM, but I already texted Kaeun that you’re here and you will sleep here tonight to avoid her questions.”

 

 

Nana smiled at Jooyeon, although they’re not they’re not sisters; she can feel that the latter cares for her as if they’re sisters for real.

 

 

“Thanks unnie, you’re really the best.”

 

 

**

 

 

Lizzy got home late since Taeyeon treated her for dinner after they discussed on how she could help Taeyeon for the debut. When she opened the gate, she saw Eyoung and Kaeun with bag on each of their hands and Rui.

 

 

“What those bags are for?” she asked while eyeing the hands of the couple.

 

 

“I will take Eyoung away from her family unnie.” Kaeun said which made the cousin’s eyes widen.

 

 

“What are you talking about?!” the cousins asked simultaneously.

 

 

Kaeun shrugged, clearly having fun to see the cousins with shocked face. “We’re so in love with each other so I’m going to marry her now and take her home.”

 

 

Lizzy glared at Eyoung while the latter slapped the shoulder of Kaeun.

 

 

“Awww!! What was that for?!” Kaeun asked while rubbing her shoulder with her free hand.
 


Eyoung ignored her whining girlfriend and smiled apologetically at Lizzy. “Nana unnie will sleep at Jooyeon unnie’s apartment so I will accompany her since she’s scared to be alone.”

 

 

Lizzy sprinted over Eyoung and took the bag in one swift move then shook her head while wagging her index finger on the couple’s face. “Lizzy does not approve.” She said while shaking her head as well.

 

 

“What? Yah unnie, it’s only for tonight!” Kaeun said as she stomped her feet on the ground.

 

 

Eyoung can only pout since Lizzy is still older than her and if she disapproved, she can’t do anything about it.

 

 

Lizzy keep on shaking her head while making ‘tsk’ sounds. “I would never trust my cousin on such naughty kid like you.”

 

 

Kaeun frowned. “I’m not naughty unnie!!” she said as she grabbed the bag from Lizzy again.

 

 

Eyoung looked at Lizzy with puppy eyes, trying to convince the latter. “Unnie, it’s only for tonight. I can’t let my girlfriend alone on their dorm.”

 

 

Lizzy actually just fooling around since Kaeun made fun of her first; she’s not that cruel to stop her cousin from doing what she wants.

 

 

“Aish, don’t give me that look Eyoungie.” Lizzy said as she gave Eyoung a high five on the face.

 

 

“Ouch.” Eyoung just said while Kaeun pouted and caressed Eyoung’s face.

 

 

Lizzy shove the couple and entered their house. “Go and take Eyoung away from here.”

 

 

Eyoung and Kaeun thought that Lizzy was already gone so when they were about to stepped out of the gate, they were startled to hear Lizzy’s voice from the door.
 


“TEXT OR CALL ME IF EVER KAEUN HARRASSED YOU!!!!”

 

 

Kaeun only pouted while Eyoung’s face heated up on the idea.

 

 

**

 

 

Nana finished eating her dinner and already changed her clothes which Jooyeon gave her. Both girls are now on the living room, sitting on the each side of the leather couch; one is texting while the other is watching, more likely staring, on the TV.

 

 

Jooyeon placed her phone at the coffee table and turned to Nana, who’s still spacing out, before she speaks. “Don’t think too much.”

 

 

Nana snapped out from her deep thought and looked at Jooyeon. “I-Im not.”

 

 

“Maybe I never told you, but.” Jooyeon said, thinking whether to tell Nana about her story or not.

 

 

Nana only looked at Jooyeon, waiting for the next words that maybe could help her in her situation.

 

 

“I’ve been in the same situation before.” Jooyeon finally said.

 

 

Nana turned to left side, bringing her knees up to her chest level then hugged it while staring at Jooyeon.

 

 

Seeing the blonde actions, Jooyeon takes that as a cue that she should continue on her story.

 

 

“The only difference is; I did not break up with Yuri.”

 

 

Nana kept quiet, she just kept on staring on Jooyeon which made the latter to go on her story.

 

 

“Do you remember U-ie?” Jooyeon asked which replied by a nod. “We dated, well a friendly date, many times after the first meeting in the library. At first, I didn’t tell Yuri about that since she’s only a friend to me until, after a month or two, U-ie confessed to me.”

 

 

Nana suddenly remembered when Lizzy confessed to her, at the same time she remembered when she confessed to the brunette during their vacation. She suddenly felt her chest tightening so she hugged her knees tightly and place her chin on them while listening to Jooyeon’s story.

 

 

Jooyeon smiled while remembering her sweet yet bitter relationship with U-ie.

 

 

“I never thought I feel the same, but not that strong though since I know I really love Yuri.” Jooyeon looked down and played with her fingers. “That’s why when I told U-ie that we can’t be together because I have a girlfriend, I choose Yuri when she made me choose between them.”

 

 

“Are you happy unnie?” Nana finally asked.

 

 

Jooyeon brushed her own bangs and tucked them behind her ears then smiled at the blonde. “To be honest, there were days I wonder what will happen if I chose U-ie. Will I be happier if I chose her before? Or maybe, I did the right decision since Yuri loves me so much and she really changed for me.”

 

 

Nana nodded then sighed.

 

 

Jooyeon looked at Nana then moved closer to the blonde while placing an arm around Nana’s shoulder. “If you can’t choose yet, your decision was the best.” She said with comforting smile.

 

 

Nana moved closer to Jooyeon while resting her head on the latter’s shoulder. “Unnie, I don’t want to waste my 3 years with Jessica. She changed a lot after she came back from US, she improved for the better.” She said as she sighed. “What I did on her is not different on what she did to me before.”

 

 

Tears are starting to form on Nana’s eyes again but she wiped it already even before it falls down on her face. “But whenever I’m thinking about Lizzy, I can’t help but to feel like I’ve lost the other half of me.”

 

 

Jooyeon did not know what to say so she just remained silent while rubbing the arm of the blonde to soothe her.

 

 

“I don’t want to lose both of them but I know I can’t have them at the same time.” Nana said as she covered her face with her hand.
 

 

“Nana, take your time.” She said while the blonde’s hair. “If they really love you, they can wait until you could make your decision.”

 

 

Nana just sighed.

 

 

**

 

 

Krystal knocked on the wooden door in front of her, she’s standing outside her sister’s room for a minute or two but until now her sister is not answering yet. She was about to knock on the door again when it suddenly open which made her knuckles directly hit her sister’s forehead.

 

 

Krystal gasped and held her sister’s head. “OMG I’m sorry unnie!”

 

 

Jessica only glared on her sister and hissed. “What do you want?!” she said while walking back on her bed.

 

 

Krystal pouted then hugged Jessica from the back. “Aish unnie, I’m sorry. You’re not answering so I didn’t know you’re about to open the door.”

 

 

“Seriously, what do you want Soojung? I’m not the mood.” Jessica said as she removed Krystal’s hand around her and slipped herself under the blanket.

 

 

Krystal sat down on the bed and grinned widely while wiggling her eyebrows. “Let’s have a date three weeks from now unnie.”

 

 

Jessica pulled the blanket on top of her head and turned her back to Krystal. “Whatever, I just want to sleep.”

 

 

“I love you too, goodnight.” Krystal answered before she stood up and got out of her sister’s room.

 

 

As she closed the door of sister, she pulled out her phone from her pocket to text someone.

 

 

“Can we meet after school tomorrow Nana unnie?”

 

 

Message sent!

 

 

**

 

 

Kaeun and Eyoung are brushing their teeth on the bathroom when Eyoung’s phone suddenly rang so she spit out the foam and rinsed . She ran back to Kaeun’s bed then picked up her phone.

 

 

“Hello unnie?”

 

 

“Eyoungie, I forgot to tell you that Taeyeon unnie wants you to play for her.”

 

 

Eyoung’s left eyebrow raised. “You meet up with Taeyeon unnie and you didn’t told me?!”

 

 

“Hey hey, that’s not my fault that you were always with your girlfriend 24/7. But her debut stage will be in three weeks so better practice with her starting tomorrow, okay?”

 

 

Eyoung smiled widely and sat on the bed when she noticed Kaeun is wiping her face with a hand towel. “Yes unnie, we’re going to sleep now. Give me Taeyeon unnie’s number so I could text her tomorrow morning.”

 

 

“Eyoung, you’re still young okay? Call me when Kaeun did something on you.”

 

 

Eyoung can feel her face heated. “Yah!! Don’t corrupt my mind unnie!!” she shouted then hanged up the phone.

 

 

Kaeun sat beside her and looked at her. “What happened?”

 

 

Eyoung turned around only to see Kaeun wearing a tank top and denim shorts. Eyoung suddenly remembered Lizzy’s words.

 

 

Kaeun on the other hand saw her girlfriend turning red. “OMG are you okay babe?!” she asked as she moved forward to touch Eyoung’s forehead but to her surprise, the older moved away.
 


“Don’t touch me.” Eyoung said and she slipped under the duvet.

 

 

Kaeun frowned and somehow felt hurt on Eyoung’s action. “Yah what did I do?” she said as she crawled inside the duvet and hugged Eyoung from behind.

 

 

Eyoung tried to move away but Kaeun tighten her gripped on her girlfriend’s waist. “Do you think I will take advantage on you?”

 

 

Hearing the voice of Kaeun, Eyoung suddenly felt guilty. Aish you’re dead unnie!! She thought before she turned around and snuggled onto her girlfriend’s arm. “I’m sorry.”

 

 

Kaeun smiled and pulled Eyoung closer. “It’s okay.”

 

 

“Love you, goodnight.” Eyoung said and kissed Kaeun on her chin.

 

 

Kaeun kissed Eyoung on her forehead.

 

 

“I love you more, night.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

I made it!! I updated before new year!

Anyway, have you seen how After School rocks the red carpet yesterday?!

Though we're all disappointed with their performance.

At least our NaLiz did some justice,

And the communication on the closing ceremony!!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my Eyoungie Honey.

Let's trend #Eyoung2years

My A/N is quite long because I missed you guys. u.u

thanks for reading and commenting on my one-shot

Thanks for the support and comments.

I love you guys.

More interactions and drama on the coming year.

Happy New Year everyone.

I'm glad to be in this fandom this year (Playgirlz)

 

C'mon silent readers, gimme some comments. ;))

 

 

 

 

-B