Tears.

Banana Caramel

 

“Jessie I’m sorry.” Nana just said.

 

 

“Is it because of Lizzy?” Jessica asked again.

 

 

Nana doesn’t want to involve Lizzy on their break up but she knew herself that the brunette is the reason why she’s confuse right now.

 

 

Without answering Jessica’s question, she stood up and stormed out of the café leaving Jessica speechless.

 

 

As she walked outside, Nana grabbed her phone and dialed a number. She could barely see her phone screen because of the tears that keeps on flowing on her face, she hailed a taxi and got inside when someone picked up her call.

 

 

“Hello, Nana?”

 

 

“U-Unnie.” Nana answered, she’s trying to talk but words just can’t get out because she can’t stop crying.

 

 

“What happened?!” Nana can hear the girl on the other line panicked.

 

 

“Unnie.” Nana sniffed and wiped her tears, “I n-need you.”

 

 

“Let’s meet at my apartment, I’ll be there after this class.”

 

 

The taxi driver turned to Nana after the call and Nana managed to tell him the address of the apartment, within 15 minutes, they’ve reached their destination and the blonde paid the driver.

 

 

Nana finally managed to stop her tears from flowing but every time she remembered the things that happened yesterday and earlier, new tears are starting to flow again.

 

 

When Nana is about to press the doorbell, she heard someone called her from the back. As she turned around while wiping her tears, she saw Jooyeon.

 

 

Jooyeon ran to Nana and the latter hugged her tightly while crying hard on her shoulder, she can feel her shirt is getting wet but she doesn’t mind it.

 

 

“Sshh, unnie is here now.” The brunette said while rubbing Nana’s back to soothe her. “Let’s get inside first.”

 

 

After getting inside, Jooyeon headed to kitchen to get a glass of water and give it to Nana to calm her down. After the blonde finished drinking, she took a deep breath and wiped the remaining tears on Nana’s face.

 

 

“So tell me, what’s happening with you?” she asked.

 

 

Nana bit her lower lip and looked down. “I-I broke up with Jess.”

 

 

Hearing the blonde’s words surprised Jooyeon, she never thought that Nana will have the courage to break up with Jessica.

 

 

Jooyeon wrapped her arm around Nana’s shoulder and pulled her close for a hug. “I know you have your reasons.” She said while rubbing the latter’s shoulder.

 

 

“Unnie.” Nana said as she burry her face on Jooyeon’s shoulder while trying to stop from crying.

 

 

“I don’t know if I did a right decision.”

 

 

**

 

 

Lizzy is walking with Raina and Bekah. Their class just finished and the couple is accompanying Lizzy wherever she goes which makes the latter annoyed.

 

 

“UGH!!” Lizzy suddenly grunted as she stopped walking. “I am fine unnie!”

 

 

“Who will believe you?!” Raina asked as she patted Lizzy’s shoulder. “Seeing you suddenly cry will never stop us from worrying.”

 

 

Lizzy sighed; she scratched her head due to frustration. She just can’t do the things she wants to do when this couple is acting like a tails on her. “I want to talk with Taeyeon unnie alone, can’t I do that?!”

 

 

“We will send you to her house.” Raina said.

 

 

Lizzy sighed for the nth time. “Unnie, I don’t want to bother you and Bekah unnie. Both of you could go to your planned date. I don’t want to ruin your day.”

 

 

“But –“ Raina was about to reply but Bekah dragged her suddenly away from Lizzy to stop the two from bickering.

 

 

Bekah is waving to Lizzy and keeps on dragging Raina. “Don’t go home late Lizzy!”

 

 

“I won’t!” Lizzy answered as she ran away from the two.

 

 

Raina turned to Bekah. “Why did you let Lizzy go without us?!” she asked while both of her hands are placed on her waist.

 

 

Bekah s her arm around Raina’s hips and pulled her closer before kissing the latter on the forehead. “We should give Lizzy her own space. She will talk to us if ever she can’t handle something.”

 

 

Raina looked down and nod slowly. “How did you everything about this?”

 

 

“Me and Lizzy are Leos, so I know most of her personalities.”

 

 

**

 

 

Krystal is removing her necktie as she sits on the leather couch of their living room, she just got home from school and she’s too tired from the activity that they did. She threw her backpack on a chair and lay on the couch. She’s about to drift off when she heard a sound of a glass fallen from somewhere followed by a loud scream.

 

 

“Unnie?!” Krystal called out as she recognized her sister’s scream.

 

 

Without wasting any seconds, she immediately ran to kitchen and was greeted by a strong scent of wine and a scattered pieces of a broken glass on the floor. She searched up for her sister and found Jessica kneeling down with messy hair and wet clothes, because of the wine, while crying.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” she marched towards the girl’s direction and grabbed Jessica’s arm to help the latter to stand up but to her surprise she saw a blood on Jessica’s hand. “Oh my God!! Were you trying to kill yourself?!” she shouted as she dragged Jessica to the living room.

 

 

Jessica let Krystal dragged her as she can’t feel anything. She felt numb from crying and she can’t even feel the pain on her hand, she can only feel the pain from her heart.

 

 

Krystal sits beside Jessica with first aid kit on her hand, she grabbed Jessica’s hand and cleaned the cut on the latter’s hand with alcohol.

 

 

“She dumped me.” Krystal heard her sister said.

 

 

Krystal bit her lower lip, she knew how much Jessica loves Nana but she also knows that it’s Jessica’s fault to why Nana’s feelings for her sister changed.

 

 

“I’m stupid.” Jessica said, the tears are falling again on her face again but she didn’t bother to wipe it.

 

 

Krystal wrapped a bandage around Jessica’s hand and wiped her sister’s tears before she hugged Jessica. “Stop blaming yourself unnie.” The younger girl said while rubbing Jessica’s back. “Sometimes break ups are meant for wake up.”

 

 

Jessica clutch onto Krystal’s shirt and cried silently on the latter’s shoulder.

 

 

**

 

 

Lizzy entered the bar and went straight at the counter. She sat on one of the stools and greeted by the bartender.

 

 

“You’re here again, Ms. Broken Hearted girl.”

 

 

Lizzy chuckled on her silly nickname before she replied. “I’m going to meet up someone here.”
 

 

“Wow, you moved on already? Does the two bottles of Martini helped?” the bartender asked with amused look on her face. Since the place is not crowded, she can have a chit chat with her favorite new customer.

 

 

Lizzy shook her head while grinning. “Shut up Amber, you’re still not forgiven after giving me too much drink.” She said while looking around to spot her friend. “I’m meeting an old friend who just moved here. Can I have apple juice please?”

 

 

Amber nodded and gets an empty glass then wiped it. “Apple juice is coming up!”

 

 

Lizzy was watching Amber with her little exhibition when someone suddenly tickled her from the back.

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAA!~” Lizzy yelped helplessly and jumped out from the stool which made Amber dropped the glass and the other customer got startled because of the sudden noise. She turned around and saw the girl who’s bursting into laugh that sounded like an old lady.

 

 

“Aish!~ This is so embarrassing!” Lizzy muttered and kicked Taeyeon on the side.

 

 

Taeyeon is trying hard to stop laughing but she can’t help but laugh every time she remembered Lizzy’s face. “Ah, you still didn’t change. Hahaha!”

 

 

Lizzy glared at Taeyeon before she sits back on the stool. “I’ll just pay for the glass Amber.”

 

 

“Oh no, it’s fine.”

 

 

Taeyeon, who just recovered from laughing, took a seat beside her. “So, how are you?”

 

 

“I feel like dying now, oh wait, who are you?! Why are you even talk to me?” said Lizzy, annoyed.

 

 

Taeyeon pouted cutely. “Aish, I’m sorry okay? I’m just testing if you’re still the Sooyoung that I know.”

 

 

Lizzy scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I’m not Sooyoung, oh gosh.”

 

 

“Lizzy, here’s your Apple juice.” Amber suddenly said which got replied by a smile.

 

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes got widen and her jaw dropped. “Since when did your name became Lizzy?!”

 

 

Lizzy covered her face with both hands on how her friend can be so forgetful.

 

 

 “Unnie, I want a normal conversation. Please, stop trying to be dork.”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled and ordered for a drink to Amber before turning to Lizzy. “Anyway, Sooyoung. How are you? I thought you will bring Eyoung with you when we meet up?”

 

 

Lizzy took a sip on her juice before she answered the girl. “She’s with her girlfriend right now, don’t want to bother her so maybe I’ll bring her next time.”

 

 

Taeyeon just nodded. “You should bring her next time, I missed that kid. I want her to play a guitar for me when I debut here.”

 

 

Lizzy looked at Taeyeon immediately after hearing the word ‘Debut’. “Debut? You mean, you will sing unnie?!”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded to the brunette. “After my video in YouTube gained lots of viewers, someone asked me to be my manager and she happens to be the owner of this bar.”

 

 

“You have video on YouTube? Gosh I’m not updated in the internet anymore!” Lizzy shook her head in disbelief. She hasn’t opened her twitter account for months now, because she’s been busy.

 

 

Taeyeon observed the brunette and giggled. “I thought you’re twitter addictive? My latest song is trending all over the country since last day.”

 

 

“I didn’t open my twitter for months now.”

 

 

Taeyeon rubbed her chin using her pointed finger while pouting with her eyebrows are furrowed. “Someone makes you busy, am I right?”

 

 

Lizzy smiled weakly as a certain blonde girl crossed her mind after hearing the word ‘someone’.

 

 

“Well,

 

 

 

.. She MADE me busy all these months.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon knows that kind of respond, she knew it very well because she’s been in the same situation.

 

 

“Sounds like you’re in pain.” She said as she trying to verify her thoughts.

 

 

Lizzy chuckled bitterly. “Is it too obvious unnie?”

 

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

 

“But you know,

 

 

 

.. Pain is temporary.”

 

 

Lizzy just shrugged it off.

 

 

“I can’t see that it’ll go soon unnie,

 

 

 

 

.. But I’m getting used of it.”

 

 

 

 

**

Sorry for the atmosphere of this chapter.

Too dark.

Thanks for the COMMENTS.

Goodnight //3

 

 

-B