First Kiss.

Banana Caramel

Finally I update! Lol.

Thank you for the wall posts about my Personal Message <33

Enjoy Reading.

**

Eyoung woke up from her deep slumber and was surprised to see her friend sleeping. How did she got in? Aish Lizzy unnie~

 

She pulls herself up and sits straight on her bed while staring on the other girl sleeping, thinking if she should wake Kaeun up or not for few minutes, she decided to do the first.

 

“Kaeun~”

 

“Hmmmm~”

 

“Wake up~”

 

“5 more minutes unnie~”

 

Kaeun said as she shoves Eyoung’s hand while the other girl is nudging her shoulder.

 

Eyoung sighed as she didn’t know what to do, so she decided to do what she usually do to Lizzy whenever the latter didn’t want to wake up for school –shouting on her ear.

 

Eyoung took a deep breath and inch her face towards the sleeping girl’s, without noticing Kaeun’s movement, she was about to shout but failed to do so because Kaeun suddenly looked groggily up then she felt a pair of soft lips on hers.

 

Both girls eyes got widen, equally surprised but too shock to make a movement.

 

“Eyoungie~”

 

**

 

The two girls are now at the dining table, eating their dinner with Nana and Lizzy. Kaeun and Nana stayed there until Eyoung finished copying her classmate’s notes since she has been absent for four days, all thanks to her high fever.

 

Neither of the two girls talked about what happened inside the room before Lizzy knocked on Eyoung’s door to ask something. The other two girls, Nana and Lizzy, somehow can tell the awkwardness between the two youngest but they decided to keep quiet.

 

After eating, Eyoung straight ahead to her bedroom and leave the trio alone, this surprised Lizzy, because her cousin never acted like that to their visitors.

 

“Maybe she’s just tired.” Lizzy said while sending the sisters on the gate.

 

Kaeun is walking with her head hang low. Did I do something wrong. She sighed loudly which makes the other girls in front of her confuse.

 

Nana holds Lizzy’s hand and pull her close which make the latter surprised.

 

“Y-yah!”

 

Lizzy just said when Nana leans forward on her.

 

“I think you should talk to Eyoung later and I will talk to Kaeun when we get home later.”

 

 Nana whispered on Lizzy’s ear.

 

Nana is so close to Lizzy that the latter can feel the blonde’s hot breath tickling her ear and smells Nana’s perfume. Caramel.

 

Seeing Lizzy sniffing her collar, Nana took a step backward while Lizzy takes a step forward.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“You’re using Caramel Demeter Fragrance?”

 

Lizzy asked while looking up.

 

Nana crosses her arms and raised her left eyebrow. “Were you even listening to me?”

 

Lizzy pouted and looked down.

 

Stop pouting!

 

Lizzy looked up and shook her head innocently while scratching her head with awkward smile. “I got distracted because of your scent.” Oops.

 

“Aish, I said you should talk to Eyoung later. We’re going now, it’s really late. I’ll just text you when we get home. Goodnight and thanks for today.” Nana said then hugs Lizzy.

 

**

 

Lizzy is now in front of Eyoung’s door; knocking.

 

“Eyoungie~”

 

No response.

 

“Eyoungie!~”

 

No response.

 

Lizzy got tired, she took a deep breath and started to bang the wooden door which made their housemaids shocked from their rooms and lizards fall from the ceiling.

 

“NOH YIYOUNG!!!”

 

She shouted on the top of lungs while banging the door with two hands.

 

After a minute or two the door was opened by a girl with messy hair, it shocked Lizzy but she ignored her whining cousin and headed to the bed.

 

“Unnie, I’m not feeling well. Can you please get out now?” Eyoung said while holding the doorknob.

 

“I’m going to sleep here tonight.” Lizzy said then slid herself under the duvet.

 

“Whatever.”

 

Eyoung closed the door and turned off the lampshade before lying beside her cousin. She was about to drift off when she felt a pair of arms around her waist and a chin on her shoulder.

 

“You can tell unnie what happened.” Lizzy said gently.

 

Eyoung doesn’t want to talk about it now. She thinks she’s going crazy because until now she can feel Kaeun’s soft lips on hers. It’s her first kiss in the first place; she never imagined that her first kiss will be lost on her own room with her PJs on. That’s not so romantic. But she couldn’t deny the fact that she liked the feeling of other girl’s lips on hers, A LOT. It felt so good.

 

Noticing that Eyoung won’t say anything to her, Lizzy just give Eyoung a kiss on her head.

 

“I’m just here whenever you want to open up Eyoungie, goodnight~”

 

**

 

Kaeun never told me what happened. –MYNano<3

 

So is Eyoung. Unnie, she’s acting weird since yesterday and it’s creeping me out! –cutie

 

Even Kaeun. –MYNano<3

 

“Who are you texting unnie? You seem very busy on your phone.”

 

Kaeun asked while looking on her notes, she’s checking it if it’s neat enough to Eyoung understand it yesterday.

 

“Lizzy.”

 

“I think the two of you can make a cute couple.” Kaeun said nonchalantly.

 

Nana immediately turned her head on Kaeun and moved closer which makes the younger shocked. She feels the latter’s forehead and found out that she’s not sick.

 

“YAH!” Kaeun shouted while shoving Nana’s hand away from her.

 

“I thought you like Lizzy?”

 

Nana said while sitting on the couch again.

 

“I thought so too.”

 

“What do you mean?”
 

“Unnie, what do you usually feel whenever you see someone you like is with someone else.”

 

“I feel jealous of course, because I want that someone sees only me. I’m kind of possessive.” Nana said imagining Jessica with other girls.

 

“What else?” Kaeun moved closer to Nana this time.

 

“I just want to kick the other girl/boy’s face so Jessica won’t find her/him pretty/handsome..

 

.. I feel scared that she might fall for that person..

 

.. I get mad at her so I will get her attention and forget about other people around her..

 

.. hmmm I guess that’s it.” Nana nodded as she agreed on herself.

 

“I don’t want to kick your face whenever you’re with Lizzy..

 

.. I’m not scared that Lizzy fall for you, in fact I like her more than Jessica as your girlfriend..

 

.. I can’t get mad at Lizzy because she’s just too funny and I know that her attention is not for me..

 

.. so I don’t like Lizzy.” Kaeun said following Nana’s gesture.

 

Nana looked at her and found it amusing how her sister figured out her feelings that fast.

 

“Then do you like someone else?”

 

“I think so.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Nana is now confused of her sister’s behavior. She looked on the younger girl who’s now taking a deep breath, waiting for her to speak up.

 

“Unnie, I think I was blinded and chased a wrong person while the right one is just in front of me.”

**

I missed reading your comments.

Lol. Sorry I was really busy these past few days.

Hope you didn't forget about this story.

Anyway have a nice day! :)

 

-B