Smile.

Banana Caramel

 

 

Double update?

Yay! Enjoy reading! ;)
**

 

“Excuse me, do you know who Ms. Lee Jooyeon is?” Yoojin asks the five girls sitting on a long table in the library.

 

Jooyeon looks up and was surprise to see the girl in the café yesterday, what more surprising is that the girl is looking for her. “T-that’s me, is there anything I can do for you?”

 

“Oh hi, I’m Kim Yoojin but please do call me Uie. Dambi unnie told me to find you so you could help me to look for the book that I needed since she can’t assist me because she has a class.” Uie said while lending her hand to Jooyeon for a hand shake.

 

Jooyeon stands up and take Uie’s hand. “Oh sure Uie, tell me what book do you need.” She said while making her way to the bookshelves without saying goodbye to other girls and seems to forget that she’s with them.

 

“Nana unnie! Why Lizzy was holding your hand a while ago?” Kaeun whispered to Nana while nudging the latter’s side.

 

“I don’t know, maybe she likes me.” Nana answered trying to tease the younger while resting her chin on her palm and staring at the girl in front of her.

 

Feeling a stare on her, Lizzy looks up and saw Nana’s stare which makes her blush like mad and look away. Trying not to be obvious, she divert her attention to other. “Kaeun, where’s Eyoung? You’re supposed to be on your dance class with her right?”

 

“Y-you know my schedule?” Kaeun blushed on the idea that her crush knew something about her.

 

“Erm, you have the same schedule like Eyoung right?” Lizzy answered carefully not to ashamed Kaeun in front of them but failed because Nana can’t help but to giggle for being too obvious.

 

“Uh guys, I need to go now. Bekah wants to meet me with her friend.” Raina said without waiting for other replies before she dashed off.

 

“What about our homework?” Lizzy mumbles.

 

“I can help you with that.” Nana said before continuing. “Knowing Jupal unnie, I think she’ll spend the rest of her afternoon with that girl, Uie. And Kaeun, that’s the last time you’re allowed to skip class.”

 

“I didn’t skip unnie~”

 

“Lizzy, can you wait for me until this punishment ends? I need to get my phone as well.” Nana said ignoring her whining step sister.

 

Lizzy just nod while watching Nana resuming on her tasks.

 

**

 

“Kaeun, what happened?”

 

Eyoung placed her hand on a crying girl’s shoulder which makes the latter startled because she’s not alone on her not-so-secret place.

 

“W-who are you?” The girl asked between her sobs which makes Eyoung stops.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I mistaken you with someone I know.” Eyoung bowed and apologize to the girl that she disturbed. “I’m Noh Yiyoung, but call me Eyoung. I guess I need to leave now since you need space. Sorry for disturbing you miss.”

 

“Park Jung hwa, Yooyoung is my nickname.” Yooyoung said before Eyoung went back to her classroom.

 

“Aigoo~ that was so embarrassing, where did Kaeun go.” Eyoung mumbles while walking.

 

“Eyoung!” a guy called which makes Eyoung stops on her track.

 

“Aron, why are you here? Does Ms. Hyoyeon already dismiss the class?”

 

“N-no, I just want to accompany you while you’re looking for Kaeun.”

 

Eyoung is not used of this kind of attention from other people, especially from a guy, except for her cousin so she feels awkward whenever Aron is being extra nice towards her.

 

“That’s so nice of you but I think I don’t need companion.” She said with smile which makes the young boy’s heart explodes. They start to walk back to their classroom, when she entered the room she saw Kaeun at the corner of the room. She just sighed thinking that she’s just over worried about the girl.

 

Seeing Eyoung smiling with Aron, Kaeun just look down on her shoes. “I wish Nana unnie just let me stay with Lizzy.” She mumbles.

 

**

 

“The next time I see you use your phone again, I will give you harder punishment.” Ms. Son said as she gives back Nana’s phone.

 

“That won’t happen again ma’am, sorry for disrespecting your class.” Nana said while bowing.

 

“Okay, you can get leave now.”

 

Nana sighed that she has no missed call or even a single text from Jessica. It’s only two days Nana, maybe she’s just busy.

 

“Shall we go now unnie?” Lizzy asked which makes the other girl stop thinking about her ex-girlfriend.

 

“Sure.”

 

Lizzy started to walk then Nana followed her, the both girls are walking in silence; a comforting one.

 

“You’re laugh is hilarious.” Nana started to break the silence while they’re making their way outside the university.

 

“I’ll keep that as a compliment unnie.” Lizzy said while giggling.

 

“Wow, you didn’t stammer for the first time!” Nana said as she noticed that the other girl is not nervous around her anymore. She just found it weird that whenever she talks to Lizzy, the girl always stammering. Unlike when the latter talk to others, that’s why she doesn’t talk to that much Lizzy the first days she met her.

 

“Oh. Ah, yea.” Lizzy said while tucking her hair behind her ear which Nana finds cute.

 

“I didn’t saw you at the café this morning.” Nana continued as she doesn’t want to have an awkward silence between her and Lizzy.

 

“I-I woke up late and Eyoung is always complaining whenever I go to there for no reason. How did you know by the way?”

 

“I see, because I didn’t see you at the back of the counter staring at me.” Nana giggled as she remembers that Lizzy is one of the persons who stare at her whenever she goes to café before going to school.

 

“Hahahaha!” Lizzy laughs nervously since it didn’t cross on her mind that she’s being too obvious. This is so embarrassing.

 

“I want to buy something on your café before we go straight to my dorm, can we?” Nana asked while she stops walking and turns to Lizzy smiling sweetly.

 

Lizzy saw that smile and mentally captured it on her eyes. Wow.

 

**

 

Two girls are now on their way home after a long day at school. Since Eyoung found out that Lizzy is already out and Seohyun is not free for tutorial today, she decided to go home along with the girl who made her worried a while ago.

 

“Kaeun.” Eyoung said as she poked the quiet girl.

 

“Yes?” the girl asked without looking, she’s still pissed of everything. That annoying boy, the smile on Eyoung face when she was with Aron, Nana didn’t let her to skip her class, everything!

 

“Is there something wrong?” Eyoung continued as she saw the sulking face of her friend.

 

“Huh? Nothing’s wrong.” Kaeun replied trying to change her expression but she ended up having a weird one.

 

Eyoung is still not satisfied about Kaeun’s answered so she asked for more to know what really happened. “Where did you go when you walked out of the class?”

 

“I-I went to Nana unnie in the library.” Kaeun just keep on answering the other girl’s question though she’s wondering why she’s been questioned about her whereabouts. She sounded like an investigator.

 

“Why did you shouted on Minhyun?” Eyoung continued as she’s so curious about the commotion between the girl and Minhyun.
 

“He’s blabbering things which are not true, he said that I’m jealous but I’m not.” She muttered under her breath still pissed off about what the boy said.

 

Scared of Kaeun’s cursing expression, Eyoung just drop the topic. “Oh, okay.”

 

“Hi Eyoung~” a girl said when she meets Eyoung at the gate of school.

 

Eyoung on the other hand was shock that the girl crying on the rooftop remembered her and now happily waving on her. “O-oh Yoo young!”

 

Kaeun just stare on the two girls watching the two talking.

 

“I’m sorry for earlier and please don’t tell anyone about what you saw earlier.” Yooyoung said while bowing, which makes the other girl confused. Did I missed something?

 

“Promise I won’t” Eyoung said while smiling.

 

“I need to go now~ your presence made me calm by the way, hope we can hang out some times soon.” Yooyoung waves at the two girls and go to her group of friends while walking on the opposite direction of Eyoung and Kaeun.

 

“You seem so close to everyone here.” Kaeun commented before walking away.

 

“Huh? Hey wait for me.”

**

There you are!

Thanks for reading.

Comments and complaints are very appreciated <33

That's the reason why Eyoung mistaken Yooyoung as Kaeun. XD

This chapter is just a filler for those having NaLiz deprive.

I will do better on their next moment, if they have. ^_~

Goodnight readers. <33

 

-B