Kiss.

Banana Caramel

 

Today is the second last day that they will stay in the mansion and tomorrow after lunch they will go back to Seoul.

 

The young couple is whining to the oldest person as they’re not getting their price on the bet that they made when they got bored.

 

“How could you be so sure that they’re not a couple Jupal? Just look at those two at the back. It seems like we don’t exist for them.” Sooyoung asked Jooyeon while driving.

 

The traffic is killing them and the girls that still awake is getting bored.

 

“Nana got a girlfriend. I understand why she can’t let go of Jessica though. She’s hot and everything.” Jooyeon said.

 

“Hey are you fantasizing other girl than me?” Yuri asked while pouting.

 

Kaeun is annoyed of the topic, she really dislike Jessica for some reason that she and Nana only knows. “She might be pretty outside but you don’t really know her. I would love it if she dates Lizzy unnie.”

 

“Lizzy unnie likes her.” Eyoung said.

 

“I don’t think Nana will like her back.” Jooyeon said.

 

“Why?” Sunny asked. She can’t understand why Nana wouldn’t like the brunette back since she can see the girl is comfortable around Lizzy whenever they hang out in the café.

 

“Nana won’t cheat on Jessica. She said she’ll wait, it means she won’t look for others.”

 

“What if you’re wrong?” Sooyoung said.

 

Jooyeon lets out a cute huff. “I’m always right. Want some proof?”

 

“Let’s make a bet to make it more exciting!” Yuri added.

 

“What are we going to do then?” Eyoung asked.

 

Jooyeon think for a while. “Let’s use Sooyoung to make Nana choose over fun and Lizzy. If she choose Lizzy then I’ll accept that I’m wrong.”

 

“Why me?”

“Just because.”

 

“I know Nana won’t leave Lizzy unnie the entire time.” Kaeun said confidently.

 

“What we will get if we win?” Eyoung asked.

 

Jooyeon ignored the two girls and lock herself on their room.

 

“UNNIE!!” Eyoung and Kaeun shouted while banging the dorm at the same time.

 

“I will give the money when we get back to Seoul!”

 

**

 

The girls spend their last night in the garden.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny are setting up the barbeque while Jooyeon and Yuri are mixing some drinks.

 

“What are you doing unnie?” Kaeun asked then hug Jooyeon from behind.

 

Jooyeon was startled a bit and almost spill the vodka on the table.

 

“Aish, kids are not allowed here.” Jooyeon said while trying to get away from Kaeun’s back hug. “EYOUNG GET YOUR GIFLRIEND OUT OF HERE!!”

 

Eyoung, who’s talking to Nana and Lizzy, looked at the girl that trying to push Kaeun away. She sighed then excused herself to her cousin and friend.

 

Lizzy watched her cousin getting Kaeun away from Jooyeon when she heard the girl beside her speak.

 

“We should get back here again next time.” Nana suddenly said.

 

Lizzy looked at the girl beside her, she affectionately fixed Nana’s bangs when she noticed that it’s covering the blonde’s eyes.

 

Nana on the other hand was shocked at first but eventually smiled on Lizzy’s action.

 

Noticing her own weird action, Lizzy awkwardly smile and pulled back her hand. “O-of course.”

 

“FOOD IS DONE!”

 

**

 

The girls are sitting in circle talking some random topic while eating roasted mallows and barbeques.

 

“Who’s underage here?” Jooyeon asked.

 

Sunny raised her hand and unleashed her secret aegyo.

 

Kaeun, Eyoung and Nana found it cute while Jooyeon and Lizzy are being held by Yuri and Sooyoung to stop them from attacking the girl.

 

Sunny eyes got widen and hides between the back of Nana while fidgeting on her fingers.

 

“Okay okay I’ll stop. But it’s boring if we just drink and eat.”

 

“Who told you that we will only gonna eat and drink? We will play game.”

 

Lizzy’s shoulders dropped. “Again?! I’m tired of losing.”

 

Nana patted the back of the brunette and offered her roasted mallows to cheer her up.

 

“Thanks.”

 

**

 

As soon as the night gets old, the girls continue to eat and drink. The alcoholic drinks that Jooyeon brought that she mixed with juice are almost empty before it slowly affecting the young girls. The older told them about the Do’s and Don’ts while drinking so they won’t get drunk easily.

 

They are now playing truth or dare suggested by, of course, Jooyeon. Everyone now feels a little bit tipsy.

 

The bottle is now spinning slower and slower until it stopped.  The tip of the bottle pointed at Eyoung.

 

“I choose truth.” Eyoung said.

 

“Who is your first kiss?” Jooyeon asked.

 

Kaeun gulped, she never asked Eyoung about it as she believes that what important is the present.

 

Eyoung took a deep breathe, everyone is anticipated on the girl’s answer. She parted her lips and she’s about to say her answer when suddenly.

 

“ACHOOOO!” Lizzy sneezed loudly.

 

“Eeeew.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It’s Kaeun.” Eyoung said while blushing.

 

Kaeun never expected that their first unexpected kiss was the girl’s first kiss. She bites her lower lip slowly.

 

Everybody teased Kaeun nonstop after that revelation.

 

Eyoung spin the bottle again and like before everyone is nervous that the tip of the bottle point at them.

 

This time it stopped at Lizzy.

 

“Truth!” Lizzy shouted.

 

“This is not fun, nobody is picking dare yet!” Jooyeon whined.

 

“Wait for your turn and be the first to do the dare then.” Sunny said.

 

“Okay.” Sooyoung started while rubbing both of her hands. “Do you like anyone here?”

 

After hearing the question everyone, except Nana, turned their head to Lizzy waiting for the brunette to answer the question.

 

Lizzy felt nervous all of a sudden.

 

Lizzy admitted to herself that she has strong liking towards the girl sitting beside her, Nana. But she knows if she said it to anyone, especially to the girl, things might change. Their beautiful friendship that just started might turned sour if she admitted it. She can’t take the risk, not yet.

 

She looked at Nana, whose busy scribbling something on the ground using a stick, she then looked up and sees Sooyoung and other girls looking at her; waiting to get an answer.

 

“I ..”

 

**

 

Lizzy is sitting on the front porch of the mansion again. It's already 3 in the morning but she can’t sleep. She got no place to sleep either because Kaeun fell asleep on the bedroom that she’s sharing with Eyoung and she doesn’t have the heart to disturb the drunken sleeping girl.

 

So here she is, sitting alone in the cold dawn and mentally scolding herself for forgetting to bring a jacket or any protection from cold breeze that touching her skin.

 

She then remember what Sooyoung’s question.

 

I like Nana unnie.

 

Lizzy kept on repeating those words that she was supposed to answer earlier when Sooyoung asked her the question, even though she want to say it, she can’t. It’s hard for her to admit it to everyone; that the girl who’s waiting for someone all these time is the girl that she likes.

 

“I do not like anyone here in romantic way.”

 

Liar, denial, stupid, fool.

 

Call her anything but she doesn’t want to take her friendship with Nana to be at risk just because of this feelings.


“Hey what are you doing here? You should be asleep, we’ll go home tomorrow after lunch!” a voice said that awaken Lizzy from her deep thought.

 

She looked over her shoulder then she saw her friend with a cup of hot choco and blanket on the girl's hands.

 

Lizzy just smile and it takes the girl as a cue to sit beside her.

 

”Here drink this.” She handed the cup of hot choco to Lizzy.

 

“Thank you Nana unnie” Lizzy said then took a sip of the hot choco.

 

No one said a word after that. They're just sitting beside each other, enjoying the silence.

 

Lizzy is about to take a sip of the hot choco again but to her surprise, the cup is already empty. And now the cold air is touching her skin again.

 

Noticing the brunette shivered on the cold breeze of the dawn, Nana moved closer to Lizzy and wrapped the blanket around them. She pulled the brunette on her hips to make sure that the blanket covers all of Lizzy’s exposed skin.


Lizzy can feel her face heating up and how her heart is pounding because of the closeness of Nana's face to hers. She's starting to breathe heavy and Nana noticed it.

 

“Are you okay? Don't you think we need to go inside?”


“Nonono! I-it's fine unnie” she smiled nervously and avoided the other girl's gaze.

 

They stay quiet again then the blonde took a deep breath then smiled on herself.

 

“If Sooyoung asked me the same question, I will say I like you.” Nana said.


Lizzy felt her heart stopped beating for few seconds after hearing that from the girl she really like, slowly, she looked at the girl who’s now looking at the stars that might be gone soon because the sun will rise anytime.

 

“W-what do you mean?” Lizzy asked nervously.

 

Nana slowly looked at Lizzy who’s staring at her. They stare on each other eyes, trying to read each other’s mind. Then a small smile form on the blonde's lips.

 

“I think I like you.”

                                                                                                                             

Lizzy froze on the confession of the blonde girl to her. She doesn’t know if she heard it right or she’s just hallucinating or this is just the effect of the alcohol.

 

She noticed Nana slowly leaning forward to her.

 

Nana’s face is now close to her, so close that she can smell the mint scent of the blonde’s breath.

 

Lizzy slowly move her eyes down to Nana's lips, she gulped. She didn't notice herself moving closer to the other girl. She diverted her eyes again to Nana's eyes, there's something with those brown eyes that she can't tell. But she can feel herself slowly drowning to those eyes.

 

Slowly, she closed her eyes and not soon enough she felt a pair of soft lips to hers.

 

**

 

“How’s your vacation?”

 

Raina, Bekah and Lizzy are now at the usual café. They meet up Sunday to discuss about the schedule that they will choose for the second term.

 

“Amazing.” Lizzy said.

 

“Oh by the way, my friend from US is now on her way here to join us.” Bekah said.

 

Lizzy looked at her. “The one you always spend your time with that makes the two of you leave me alone at school?” she asked.

 

“Oh yeah that’s her.”

 

The bell ring indicated that there’s a new customer.

 

“Bekah!~” a voice called.

 

The three girls looked on the front door to see the girl who just came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER:

 

"I'm back."

"You two look good."

"I'm sorry Lizzy."

 

 

**

OMG! Thank you for the comments and votes!

This chapter was supposed to be posted last night.

But Asthma got me sooo sorry. u.u

I might not update this week also.

That's why I gave you some spoiler for next chapter.

I LOVE THE COMMENTS <33

Thanks guys.

 

-B