Approval

Banana Caramel

 

 

Eyoung started to move her fingers on the keys of the piano for the intro and the soothing melody made everyone silence.

 

 

Taeyeon lifted the microphone and took a deep breath before singing her first line.

 

 

seuchyeo ganayo...uriui sarangeun...kaseum apeun chuoekingayo..

 

doraseoneyo..keudaeui maeumeun...nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo...

 

 

(Did it pass by...Our love?

Is it just a heart-breaking memory?

It's turning around...Your heart...Can't I catch it with my tears...)

 

 

When Jessica heard Taeyeon’s voice, she felt like there’s something on the angelic voice that force her to look at the girl on stage and forget her little glaring battle with the brunette in front of her.

 

 

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo..keudae deutgo ittnayo...

My Love ijimarayo...jiuji marayo...uriui sarangeul..

 

 

(My love I love you, I love you... Are you listening...?

My love...Don't forget...Don't erase...Our love...)

 

 

naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo haruharu keuriwohabnida...

kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo...

 

 

(Can you see my tears? I long for you all day

My heart beat when we kissed but now it's all a memory)

 

 

When Taeyeon made an eye contact to Jessica, the moment their eyes were locked to each other, it seemed like the time stopped for two girls and they can only see each other.

 

 

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo keudae deutgo ittnyayo

My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo... uriui sarangeul.

 

 

(My love I love you, I love you...Are you listening

My love don’t forget Don't erase... our love…)

 

 

Taeyeon’s song conveyed a message that only Jessica can understand which made the latter felt more guilty as she continue to watch the singer on stage.

 

 

maeil nan keuriumsoge harureul beotineunde keudaen eodittnayo...

 

 

(Every day I long for you. That's how my day goes by. Where are you...)

 

 

Everyone on the table turned their faces to Jessica after noticing that Taeyeon is just staring at the brunette for almost the whole song; only two of the nine girls know the reason behind those stares.

 

 

naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo keudae iji mothaeseo

My Love dorawajwoyo.. ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal

 

 

(I'm sorry I'm sorry that I can't forget you...

My love come back to me… Don't leave my side, please..).

 

 

The song ended followed by loud applause from the audience. Everyone was touched by the song that they’ve just heard, adding the angelic voice of the singer made everyone teary.

 

 

**

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

“I broke up with her.” Nana said, “I know I don’t need to say this to you but I feel like saying this.” She continued.

 

 

Lizzy stared at the blonde, not knowing what to say. She should be happy right now but she can see that the girl beside her is hurting.

 

 

Nana took a deep breath, trying to collect all the strength to confess to the brunette but she doesn’t know how to start.

 

 

Silence engulfed the two girls sitting at the bench of the park.

 

 

“Jinah.” Lizzy said to break the silence which caught Nana by surprise since the brunette called her by her Korean name for the first time.

 

 

Nana looked at Lizzy at the same time when Lizzy turned her head to the blonde.

 

 

“I can wait for you.” Lizzy said while staring in Nana’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Until you’re ready for a new relationship.”

 

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

**

 

 

“Jessica.” Nana called when she saw Jessica at the parking of the bar, alone.

 

 

Jessica looked at the blonde who called her, the moment she saw her ex-girlfriend she suddenly felt her heart becomes heavier and it suddenly hard to breathe.

 

 

Nana is the girl who helped her to forget her past.

 

 

Nana is the girl who made her realize not everyone will hurt her.

 

 

Nana is the girl who taught her to trust again.

 

 

Nana is the girl who waited for her until she could love again.

 

 

Nana is her everything but she has to let Nana go.

 

 

“Hey” Jessica replied trying her best to smile.

 

 

Nana looked around and noticed that there’s someone is missing. “Where’s Krystal? Why are you here alone? Are you going home now?”

 

 

Jessica chuckled at Nana, even though their relationship before they broke up is messy the blonde never changed around her.

 

 

“One question at the time please.” Jessica said while smiling sweetly.

 

 

“Krystal is still inside, getting autograph with the help of your sister and your sister’s girlfriend that’s why I am here standing alone and yes we will go home when she finished her business.” She said in one breath.

 

 

Nana nodded. She actually wanted to talk to Jessica but she doubts if it’s good idea.

 

 

“Go on; tell me what you want to say.” Jessica suddenly said after seeing Nana’s action.

 

 

Nana pouted and smiled eventually. “Aish, stop reading my mind.”

 

 

Jessica just smiled and stares at Nana. She already missed everything about her ex-girlfriend but unlike before she has to keep everything to herself.

 

 

“About Taeyeon unnie, I can tell that she regretted everything and she wants you back.” Nana said.

 

 

Jessica bit her lower lip. She never thought Nana will talk to her about Taeyeon.

 

 

“She –“

 

 

“Unnie!~” 

 

Krystal suddenly shout from the entrance of the bar, looked so excited with a paper in her hand which made Nana stops from talking.

 

 

Krystal stopped running when she noticed that Jessica is with Nana.

 

 

“Oops, did I disturb you guys? I’ll just go back when you two finished.” The young girl said as she started to go back inside.

 

 

“No, we will go now.” Jessica said as she pressed the button to unlock her car.

 

 

“Let’s talk some other time Nana. Good night.” She said then get inside her car.

 

 

Krystal looked at Nana apologetically which replied by a smile and nod.

 

 

“Get inside before your unnie leaves you.” Nana said.

 

 

Krystal hugged the blonde then whispered.

 

 

“Lizzy unnie is cool, I approve.”

 

 

The young girl winked at Nana before she gets inside the car and left the blonde speechless.

 

 

**

 

 

“Kaeun, do I have to send you to your dorm?” Jooyeon asked while waiting for Yuri outside.

 

 

“Nope, I’ll just hitch a ride to Lizzy unnie’s car.” Kaeun replied without letting go of Eyoung’s hand who’s talking to Taeyeon.

 

 

At the same time, Nana came back from the parking. “Kaeun, let’s just ride with Jupal unnie since Lizzy will have Uie unnie and Taeyeon unnie to send.”

 

 

 

“Oh no, I’ll just call a cab since my apartment is out of way to Lizzy’s house.” Taeyeon said when she heard her name.

 

 

Yuri finally arrived in front of the girls and in the end; Taeyeon and Uie ended up riding in Yuri’s car leaving Nana and Kaeun alone with Lizzy and Eyoung.

 

 

Nana looked at Jooyeon worriedly before Yuri’s car left the place.

 

 

“Let’s go, I’m so sleepy and I think I’ll pass out any time soon.” Eyoung said dragging her girlfriend to Lizzy’s car.

 

 

The young couple entered the backseat while Nana decided to take the passenger seat since it’s not nice to make Lizzy looked like their family driver.

 

 

The travel is quiet and peace since the young couple at the back already fallen asleep and the other duo is too shy to open a conversation.

 

 

Not too long they’ve reached the sister’s dorm since the road is clear.

 

 

Nana woke Kaeun up who’s snuggling to Eyoung’s arm.

 

 

“Lizzy unnie, can Eyoung sleep here tonight?” Kaeun asked groggily while rubbing her eyes. “she looked so tired and she really have to rest now.”

 

 

Lizzy looked at her cousin and nodded. “Alright then.”

 

 

After hearing the brunette’s approval, Kaeun woke Eyoung up and the young couple headed inside leaving Nana alone with Lizzy.

 

 

“I think I should go now.” Lizzy said while standing outside her car.

 

 

Nana wanted to tell Lizzy to stay on their place with Eyoung but she don’t know how to.

 

 

Lizzy slowly open her car’s door and looked at Nana again.

 

 

“You should go inside now and rest.” Lizzy said.

 

 

“Aren’t you tired enough to drive home this late?” Nana asked, attempting to stop Lizzy.

 

 

Lizzy shook her head and smile. “Don’t worry and just go inside. I’ll be fine.”

 

 

“No, I’ll go when you left.” Nana said.

 

 

Lizzy shook her head. “No, I’ll go when you go inside.”

 

 

“If you don’t go now,” Nana paused, trying to get the right words to say.

 

 

Lizzy looked at the blonde girl to finish the sentence that seems hard to say.

 

 

“You must go inside with me since it’s already late.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

Hi Hello? XD

Do you still remember this story? 

Gosh I'm sorry for the long wait and short update.

I'll try to update again soon since I'm on vacation.

THATNKS FOR COMMENTS!! ;DD

 

 

-B