That Girl.

Banana Caramel

 

Yay! Double update for all of you.

Sorry for short chapters, I'll try to make it long for the next more chapters.

Who's That Girl?

I don't know. Dx

Enjoy readin! ^^

**

 

Lizzy’s POV:

6:00am

 

*alarm clock rings*

 

“UUUUUUGGGH!!!” I groaned as I glare at my alarm clock that rang so early since I forgot to turn it off last night, hoping it stop with glare. Miraculously, it stopped. I bury my face at the pillow and snuggles on it again but when I’m about to drift into dreamland again, it starts to ring again.

 

That’s it!! “YAH!!” I smash the alarm clock using the pillow and it drops on the floor. Then I heard my door opened and saw my cousin standing while holding the door knob.

 

“Unnie, it’s not nice to hurt something that can’t fight back.” She said while slowly making her way to bed and sits on it.

 

“You wake up so early Eyoungie, it’s weekend and we don’t have class today.”

 

I forgot to mention before that my cousin is living with us since her parents are the one who manage the café that left in Busan. Yiyoung, she’s younger than me for weeks but still calls me unnie since I’m still older. She goes in same school as mine.

 

“I have tutorial today unnie, but I don’t feel like going. I wonder why you’re not my guide since it’s more convenient for us.” She pouted and ugh I’m trying so hard not to pinch her round face. I messed her hair and chuckled on her whining face.

 

“So who’s your guide btw?”

 

“I’ve heard that she’s the music genius, her name is Seo Joo Hyun.”

 

“Wah! Seohyun unnie is your guide?!” I get excited when I heard that my cousin is guided by Seohyun. I heard that she’s almost the same age as mine but she’s already graduated in three of her majors and now mastering her degree in music.

 

“Yes, she’s kinda strict though but she’s nice.”

 

“Can I go with your toturial today?” Eyoung’s eyes widen while I already headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower, I want to meet the genius of our school. Yes I’m having a huge crush on her after hearing every awesome things about her from one of our classmates.

 

**

 

“Seohyun unnie and I are planning to meet at café Lizzy unnie, and there, we’ll decide where we’ll have our tutorial.”

 

We’re already on our way to café, it’s a walking distance to our house.

 

We enter the café and greeted by one of our bright worker Sunny.

 

“Goodmorning Lizzy and Eyoungie.”  

 

“Goodmorning Sunny unnie!” We greeted back since it’s hard to ignore a lovely and bright girl like her.

 

“Today is weekend, what the both you doing here? Especially you Lizzy, you wake up after lunch every weekend.”

 

I giggled when she said that because she’s right.

 

“I forgot to turn off my alarm clock so I woke up early and I’m accompanying Eyoung to her tutorial today.”

 

As we continue talking I noticed that Eyoung started to move towards to one of the table, I guess she spotted Seohyun.

 

“Hahaha! Poor alarm clock. Let’s talk again later Lizzy, costumers are coming.”

 

I nodded and look at the counter noticing that the café is getting crowded since it’s peak hour. I look around and saw Eyoung talking to her guide.

 

As I make my way to them, Eyoung look at my direction and smiled then divert her attention to girl, I guess she told her that I’m her cousin so when I approached them she greeted me and know my name already.

 

“Hi Lizzy! Eyoung told me that you want to join us? I’m Seo Joo Hyun btw but call me Seohyun please.”

 

 I nodded and take her hand to shake it gently. “I know you! You’re the music genius of school! And yes, if you don’t mind I want to join.”

 

She smiled sheepishly and nods. “I don’t mind, don’t worry. I also have one of my classmates to go with us and her sister.”

 

“Seohyun unnie, do you want to drink something before we leave to your house?” Eyoung asked.

 

Seohyun shook her head saying that she already had one while waiting.

 

“Shall we go now then?” I asked.

 

“We’re just waiting for my friend, she’s just buying her favorite drink with her sister.”

 

I nodded and look at my phone since I feel that it vibrated in my pocket.

 

Goodmorning babe, I miss you already. Let’s meet at café after lunch. –Bekah.

 

Wrong send! Don’t mind it! –Bekah

 

Omg! Bekah has boyfriend and I don’t know about it?! I was busy typing to my phone about the message, since they never had a secret especially to me, when I heard that unique voice I always hear every morning.

 

Thinking I was just hallucinating I didn’t bother to look up since it’s impossible that the girl is here during weekend also, or was it, since I always go at café after lunch to help my parents.

 

Yah!! Rebecka Kim!! Who’s your babe?! Aigoo, you didn’t even bother to tell your best friend about it? I’m upset. :( *sends*

 

“Unnie, we’ll go now.” Eyoung tap my shoulder so I look around seeing Seohyun already standing waiting for me and Eyoung.

 

“Ah yes, I’m sorry. Okay, so where are the others? I thought there are two more persons to go with us?”

 

“They’re already outside.” Seohyun answered with smile.

 

“Pretty,” I blurted out seeing her sweet smile.

 

“Huh?”

“Unnie?”

 They asked at the same time.

 

 “Ah nothing, I said you’re pretty. Awwww!” I felt a sting in my arm so I rub it furiously.

 

“Unnie, behave!” Eyoung whisper and Seohyun just giggled.

 

“Aigoo, don’t you know that you’re cute? Let’s go so we can start soon.” After saying that, she starts to walk outside following by us.

 

 While talking to Eyoung, I swear, I saw that girl again. Outside our café, talking to someone familiar.

 

OMG! 

**

Girls' Generation members are included in the story.

Who's SONE here? Only me? :)

I hope you won't mind exaggerating Seohyun's skill.

She will handle one of the most talented in AS so she better be a genius! :D

I'm sorry to left you hanging guys, I know what you feel..

I read lots of fanfic before I decide to write my own.

Keep on subscribing please, it makes my heart flatters.
I love comments and demands.

Hehe have a nice weekend! ^_^

 

-B