Fool.

Banana Caramel

 

Double update!! :))

Enjoy reading!

**

Kaeun is showing a bored face at their classroom; staring in an empty chair in front of her and getting bored of their lecturer. It’s the fourth day already. She sighed at the thought of someone absence.

 

*Bell rings*

 

Their class for this week already ended and the past four days were the most boring ever, even though she gets a chance to be with Lizzy since the brunette has time to spend for her it seems like something is missing. And who wouldn’t feel out of place if her step-sister, Nana, is always with them. Her unnie and her savior became close after they did Lizzy’s homework on their dorm.

 

“Jupal unnie skipped again, should I tell uncle about this?” Nana asked Kaeun.

 

Nana, Kaeun and Lizzy are now at the café to get something to eat, and since they’re with Lizzy they got free meals. It’s not everyday that the brunette treating her friends for free.

 

“Where is she?” The youngest asked while poking the pancake with fork.

 

“I don’t know, but I guess her photo-shoot got something to do with it.”

 

Nana observes the weird behavior of her sister; she can’t help but get worried. Though Kaeun rarely open herself to her, it’s obvious that there’s something bothering the young girl.

 

Lizzy notice it too, she’s been with the sisters’ everyday this week, and she can tell that Kaeun is not in the mood whenever they’re together.

 

“I think Eyoung will ask for your notes, she’s getting better since yesterday. She really wants to go to school but my mom won’t let her.” Lizzy said to make the youngest girl face lit up which seems effective.

 

“Really? Do you think I could check her out?”

 

“Of course.”

 

**

 

“Okay we’re done for today!”

 

The tall photographer shouted while clapping her hand to signal the stuffs that they’re done.

 

Jooyeon smiles widely since they finished their shoot earlier than expected, she went to the table to review her pictures and everything seems perfect.

 

“Wow, the camera loves you so much Joo.” A tall tanned girl said while wrapping her arms around Jooyeon’s waist from behind which makes the latter freaked out.

 

Realizing it’s her girlfriend; she turned around and wrapped her arms around the tanned girl’s neck. “Is someone jealous because the camera loves me?” Jooyeon asked while giggling.

 

The girl thought about it for a minute before she answered Jooyeon. “Well, you know I have jealousy issue. So I’m the only one who’s allowed to love you.” she said while leaning forward to kiss Jooyeon’s lips.

 

When their lips are about to touch, someone fakes a cough that makes the two girls about to make out turn their head to someone who interrupt them.

 

“Yuri, go get a room. Not here.”

 

The tallest girl said; not sure if she’s serious or not.

 

“Awww Sooyoung, you’re such a wrong timing.”

 

Yuri whined while stomping her foot on the floor like a 4yr.old girl loses her balloon.

 

Jooyeon giggled at the sight so she just gave Yuri a peck on a nose. “Kwon Yuri, stop being such a baby.” She said before leaving to change clothes and removed her make up.

 

Kwon Yuri, one of the models that Jooyeon is working with slash girlfriend. They’re dating each other for couple of months; which is a record for both players.

 

“Sooyoung, you should get a girlfriend so you would know the feeling of being in love. Just like me, couldn’t get enough of my Jooyeon.” Yuri said when Jooyeon left the two alone on the dressing room.

 

Sooyoung just sighed. “I know that feeling Yul, that’s why I always interrupt you when you and Jooyeon is about to make out.” she said while giving Yuri an evil laugh.

 

Jooyeon finished changing and see her girlfriend giving her photographer a head lock.

 

“Yah! Stop acting like a kid. Yuri, stop hugging her head I’m jealous.” Jooyeon said while crossing her arms and pouting.

 

Yuri let go of Sooyoung’s head immediately and runs to Jooyeon.

 

“Whip!” Sooyoung shouted while sticking childishly her tongue out at Yuri.

 

“Forever alone!” Yuri answered and starts to make face.

 

Jooyeon can’t help but to laugh at the acts of the two little girls trapped into giant body. She opened her phone that she turned off early this morning and was surprise to receive 20new messages.

 

19 new messages from yNana

1 new message from unknown number

 

Curious of the message from the anonymous number, she ignored Nana’s messages and read it first.

 

Hi, I forgot to ask for your number when we met so I asked Dambi unnie for it. I’m just wondering if you’re free tonight, I just want to share something to you. J –Uie

 

Jooyeon feels her heart jumping after reading the name of the sender, she’s about to reply yes when she heard Yuri’s voice.

 

”Joo, the shikskin is hungry. Let’s go now before she change her mind for free foods!”

 

“Oh okay!” Jooyeon slids her phone back to her pouch then runs towards her girlfriend and forgot to reply.

 

**

 

She’s so cute while sleeping. A girl thought while staring at the sleeping figure in front of her.

 

Kaeun is now at Eyoung’s room after Lizzy shoves her inside. She was so shock to see the girl’s room; there’s a set of different type of keyboard, electric guitar, flute. You can also see a drum set on the corner of her room, and some gadget that she can’t even name. The room looks like a recording studio for short.

 

She’s waiting for half an hour already and it seems like the sleeping girl won’t wake up soon. She yawned and rested her head on bed, soon enough she drifted off to sleep.

 

**

 

“Nana unnie, can I ask you something?”

 

Lizzy and Nana are now at the balcony of Lizzy’s room. They went straight home after eating so Kaeun will be able to see Eyoung since it’s obvious that the bipolar girl misses her friend so much.

 

“You can ask me anything.”

 

Nana answered while resting her hand on the hand rails while looking on the view on the back of Lizzy’s house.

 

The brunette is contemplating on asking the blond girl about the things that she saw at the park or not, they just getting closer and she’s afraid that it’s a sensitive topic for the blond but she can’t help but to ask out of curiosity.

 

“Who’s the girl that hugging you at the park last Sunday unnie?”

 

Nana took a deep breath and readies herself to open to Lizzy since she’s comfortable around the brunette, she look down and smile bitterly.

 

“She was my girlfriend, we broke up that day but she asked me to wait for her. She goes to US to find herself, so here I am waiting for her.”

 

Lizzy don’t know why but it suddenly hard to breathe for her.

 

“Am I a fool? She broke up with me, but still waiting for her to return since she asked me to.”

 

Lizzy looked down and sighed before answering the blonde’s question.

 

“I don’t think so. You’re just …

 

 

 

.. inlove.”

** 

Comments and complaints are so much appreciated.

Silent readers! I need comment. uhuhu.

 

Bekah replied on my tweet!! nyahaha!!

Just saying :P

Have a nice weekend!!

 

-B