Wish.

Banana Caramel

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5SqQ471fKQ

^Play the music for better atmosphere.

 

Enjoy reading.

 

**

 

A brunette is walking outside the airport along with a raven-haired girl looking fashionably with her long-sleeved shirt paired by her black skinny jeans.

 

Holding her Galaxy SIII, she’s trying to call someone but failed because the other line is out of reach.

 

After several attempt of calling, she gave up and turned to the girl who’s waiting for her on the car.

 

“Krys, you can go straight home alone. I just need to meet someone first.”

 

“Okay, take care unnie.”

 

Before the younger girl got inside the car, she looked at her sister and smiled.

 

“Unnie, no matter what happen just follow your heart. I got your back”

 

Jessica smiled at Krystal and patted the girl’s head.

 

“Thanks.”

 

**

 

“Tiffany!~” Bekah greeted her friend who just got inside the café.

 

The girl named Tiffany walked straight to the trio’s table and greeted everyone with her eyesmile.

 

“Hi, you must be Lizzy. I wanted to meet you from long time ago since Raina and Bekah talked about you a lot but you seemed busy and I don’t have enough time before to visit your school.” She started after sitting beside Lizzy.

 

Lizzy smiled at the bubbly girl next to her. “Actually I’m not really busy, it’s just Bekah and Raina unnie always leave me alone to meet you.”

 

Tiffany felt sorry while the couple showed a disapprove reaction.

 

“Yah, you’ve been busy with Nana. You can’t blame everything on us. You even go on a vacation with them without inviting us.” Raina defended.

 

Lizzy on the other hand just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

“Actually Bekah and Raina helped me on my problem that’s why, I’m sorry I took your bestfriend away from you cutie.” Tiffany said while Lizzy’s hair.

 

Lizzy smiled sweetly at Tiffany. “Ah no unnie, it’s not your fault. It’s okay.”

 

“Speaking of Nana, didn’t you invite her to join us here?” Bekah asked.

 

Lizzy looked on her phone but there’s no new message or missed call from the blonde.

 

“I didn’t get her reply because the line suddenly cut.”

 

“Are you and Nana are officially together now?” Raina asked.

 

Lizzy looked up then sighed. “To be honest, I don’t know. We’re not talking about our relationship. All I know is I like her.”

 

“You two look good together.” Bekah said.

 

Tiffany didn’t know what to say because she never met Nana yet.

 

“Who is Nana?”

 

**

 

“Kaeun, have you seen my charger?” Nana asked under her bed.

 

Her phone battery got drained while talking to Lizzy this morning, the girl called her to invite her for a breakfast with Bekah and Raina but when she’s about to say yes her phone shut down.

 

Kaeun looked at her sister who’s under the bed then looked back on her phone continuing her text message. “No.”

 

Nana got up then patted her legs and back to remove some dust.

 

“Aish, where did I placed that charger?!” She scratched the back of her head due to frustration then looked at Kaeun. “Can I borrow your phone for a minute? I just need to give a reply to Lizzy.”

 

“Wait.” Kaeun send a message to Eyoung before she gave her phone to Nana and stands up. “I’m gonna take a bath because Eyoung and I will go shopping unnie. Just place the phone on my bed when you finished.”

 

Nana held the phone and looked at Kaeun before the latter leave her room. “Aren’t you with her on the mall yesterday?”

 

Kaeun looked at her sister and nodded. “Yes we were but we forgot to buy something for Rui”

 

Rui is a cat named by Jooyeon. Kaeun bought it for Eyoung as a gift for their 3rd monthsary after getting the money from Jooyeon for their bet.

 

Nana nodded and started to look for Lizzy’s number on the screen while sitting on the bed.

 

My savior<3

 

Nana’s left eyebrow raised upon seeing Lizzy’s name on Kaeun’s directory. She knew that it’s Lizzy’s number because she memorized it long time ago.

 

She pressed the call button and placed the phone on her ear while laying her back on the bed. The call was immediately answered by Lizzy who’s laughing while talking to someone who’s not familiar with her.

 

“Kaeun?” Lizzy asked.

 

“No, it’s Nana.”

 

“Unnie, why did you hang up a while ago without telling me?” Lizzy asked again.

 

Nana can feel that the girl on the other line is pouting because of the tone of her voice.

 

“Don’t pout.” She said while smiling.

 

“I’m not pouting.”

 

”Lizzy let me cut your duck mouth.”

 

Nana heard Bekah said followed by laughter from other girls around Lizzy.

 

“Shut up unnie~” Lizzy whined

 

Nana cleared to get Lizzy’s attention. “Anyway, first I did not hang up the phone. My battery is drained so it suddenly turned off. Second, I can’t find my charger. Last, if you haven’t eaten yet, umn”

 

hmmm?”

 

Nana didn’t know how to say it since she never really asks anyone.

 

“Y-you can join me here.”  She pulls herself up and stand straight. She suddenly felt nervous that Lizzy might think something.

 

“Kaeun will go out with Eyoung so-“

 

“I’ll go there now unnie.”

 

Lizzy cut her off before she finished her reason. She unconsciously smile widely and nodded as if the girl on the other line can see her.

 

“Okay, I’ll wait for you.”

 

**

 

After her conversation with Lizzy, Nana went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. After setting everything she finally saw her charger on the laundry, she doesn’t have any idea on how the charger got there but she care less now. She charged her phone and placed it on the coffee table when Kaeun got out from her room.

 

“I’m going now unnie, I’ll go home before dinner.” Kaeun said before leaving.

 

“Take care.”

 

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Nana excitedly ran to the door to open it. Thinking it was Lizzy, she opened the door without asking, but when she opened it she was shocked when she saw the girl standing on the front door.

 

She suddenly felt it hard to breathe, all the emotions that she thought already gone after 5months of being apart suddenly coming back to her.

 

“Hi Nana.”

 

Jessica smiled at the girl in front of her. She observed the stoned girl; the blonde didn’t change after 5months.

 

“J-Jessie.” Nana could only mutter.

 

Jessica took a step forward and hugged the blonde. “I’m back.”

 

**

 

The elevator slowly opened saying that she reached the 4th floor of the building, Lizzy stepped out of the elevator while rubbing both of her hands. It’s only October but she felt it’s like already Christmas season because of the temperature.

 

She continue rubbing her hands while blowing on it without looking on her way, when she turned left she placed her hands on her pocket then looked up.

 

How she wished she never did so she never saw the scene that she just witnessed.

 

**

 

After standing like a stone for few minutes, Nana slowly return the hug. She missed Jessica so much, even though she’s mad for not texting or calling her for 5months, it seems like Jessica is already forgiven. As long as Jessica is here and never leaves her again, it’s fine.

 

“I missed you.” Jessica started still hugging Nana.

 

“You never call me.”

 

“I was afraid.”

 

“Afraid of what?” Nana slowly let go of Jessica and look at the latter.

 

“That when I call you, you already forgot me.”

 

Nana can feel the fear on Jessica’s voice. She will never forget that the girl is fragile, just like her. Even though they both show a cold aura outside, they’re weak inside.

 

“Idiot.”

 

Jessica smiled and reached out her hand to touch Nana’s face. “I love you too.”

 

Nana just giggled on Jessica’s reponce. She held Jessica’s hand on her cheek when she felt something, a stare from someone familiar. When she looked on her side, she saw a girl running away from them.

 

Then it suddenly hit her.

 

“Lizzy.”

 

Nana immediately let go of Jessica to run after Lizzy who just entered the elevator.

 

“Nana!” Jessica shouted; not caring if the other residence on the building heard her.

 

Nana ignored Jessica and keep on running hoping that she’ll catch Lizzy, when she reached the elevator she’s not able to stop it from closing.

 

She got a glimpse of the girl inside before the elevator closed. She will never forget the expression of Lizzy that she saw.

 

I’m sorry Lizzy.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked worriedly.

 

Nana bit her lower lip and looked at Jessica. She didn’t know but she feels like today is the last day she will see Lizzy again.

 

Jessica hold Nana’s hand and led her back to the dorm. None of them start any conversation, Jessica just observe Nana on her phone. She can’t help but to get worried.

 

Seeing the blonde in trouble, Jessica’s heart sank. She knew this face, she rarely seen this to Nana but whenever she see it, it means there’s something hurting Nana.

 

Who are you Lizzy?

 

**

 

It’s already afternoon when Kaeun and Eyoung finished buying some necessary things for the cat; such as basket, fur ball, cat’s food and else.

 

They’re on the living room; Eyoung is holding Rui on her lap while Kaeun is petting the cat.

 

“Our baby is so cute.” Kaeun said.

 

Eyoung giggled. “Don’t you think that it should be us who gave our baby’s name instead of Jooyeon unnie?”

 

Kaeun looked at Eyoung and nodded. “Yes, but I think Rui’s name is not bad. At first when she said that she’ll name our baby, I thought she’ll say ridiculous name.”

 

“I just wonder where she got Rui’s name.” Eyoung said.

 

Kaeun just shrug while putting her finger inside Rui’s mouth.

 

The front door suddenly opened revealing a messy girl. The young couple was shocked to see the face of the brunette; puffy eyes with messy hair. They can even smell a strong scent of alcohol. They asked what happened but they just got ignored when Lizzy ran upstairs as if she didn’t hear the couple.

 

Eyoung looked at Kaeun, worried. “Should I check her on her room?”

 

“Leave her alone for now, maybe later. I don’t know what happened but I think she don’t like anyone to disturb her for now.”

 

Eyoung just nodded. “Okay.”

 

**

 

The next day, Lizzy called Bekah and Raina to tell the couple that she’s not able to go outside because she’s not feeling well. The couple decided to register Lizzy by themselves since it’s easy to ask their teacher, Ms.Kim, to register Lizzy for the second term even though the brunette is not there.

 

Lizzy never talked about the things that she saw yesterday to anyone, even though Eyoung attempted to ask her last night the young girl didn’t get any answer.

 

5:30PM

 

Lizzy decided to go outside, the sky is now painted with blue-red indicating that the sun will set soon. She just walked without destination; she just walked to where her feet brought her.

 

Her phone is off since yesterday, she doesn’t want to talk to anyone. She doesn’t want to talk about the things that she saw, she doesn’t even want to remember everything. How she wished that Bekah and Raina stopped her from going to Nana’s dorm, how she wished Tiffany stopped her from leaving the café yesterday.

 

Tears are starting to flow on her cheeks again, she wiped it. She’s tired of crying. Ever since she went out of the building her eyes never stopped from crying. She hates this, her heart is throbbing, and she can’t do anything to stop it from hurting. It seems like she’s loss of control on her own body.

 

She ended up at the bar; the bar is filled with loud music which can be heard from the entrance.  She entered it, it’s not the first time she entered this place. It’s her second time, yesterday was the first.

 

She sat on a stool and the bartender immediately gave her a glass of liquor.

 

“You’re here again?” A voice asked Lizzy.

 

 

 

 

 

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER:

 

 

 

 

 

"I know I just fill the emptiness of her being alone"

"let go."

"Don’t leave her alone, she needs you more than anyone."

 

 

**

Gosh, I'm sorry for super duper late update.

Last week was the busiest day ever to me. u.u

Can't even reply to comments here. Sorry.

I hope you haven't forgot this story yet.

 

Rui = Kaeun's cat.

 

-B