Good night Good morning.

Banana Caramel

 

 

 

Lizzy was roaming around Nana’s bedroom when she noticed the pink bracelet on the study table that placed beside the blonde’s bed. She smiled at the thought of Nana always wearing her birthday gift.

 

 

“What are you smiling at?” Nana asked as she saw Lizzy smiling by herself.

 

 

Lizzy was startled by the sudden question and turned around only to see Nana in towel. She felt her face heat up by the sight; Nana’s hair is all wet and she could clearly see the droplets flowing on Nana’s shoulder down to her chest.

 

 

Nana was looking at her innocently as Lizzy gulped.

 

 

“I-I’ll take my turn now.” Lizzy said with much difficulty as she proceeded to the bathroom.

 

 

Nana was left dumbfounded as she watched Lizzy locked the door. She then picked up the bracelet on her study table to wear and sat on the bed to dry her hair.

 

 

Lizzy leaned her back on the door and clutch onto her chest. Her heart is pounding rapidly that it feels like it’ll come out of her chest.

 

 

“Calm down Lizzy, clam down.” She said to herself.

 

 

She took a while in the shower hoping that when she comes out Nana is already sleeping.

 

 

**

 

 

Jooyeon was listening attentively to Uee and Taeyeon’s conversation who’s talking at the backseat when she felt a hand on hers. She looked up and saw Yuri extending her right hand on hers.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked without looking at her.

 

 

Jooyeon played on Yuri’s fingers and smiled. Yuri knew her well that the latter can notice every single little detail about her. “Of course, why did you ask?”

 

 

 “You look worn out after we left the bar.” Yuri said as she made a U-turn leaving Jooyeon’s hand for a while.

 

 

Uee looked away, seeing the girl she loves with someone else breaks her heart into pieces. She just wished to be home fast.

 

 

**

 

 

Lizzy came out of the bathroom and sees Nana already sleeping on her bed. She felt relieve then the image of Nana only wrapped on towel appeared on her mind. She shook her head immediately and quickly dried her hair so she could sleep soon; she was tired.

 

 

Lizzy crawled onto the bed carefully hoping she won’t wake the sleeping girl and slid under the cover. She stares at the blonde who’s sleeping peacefully.

 

 

Lizzy watched Nana attentively as she found herself falling more and more. She can feel her heart flutter as her lips turned upward.

 

 

She keeps on staring at the blonde girl sleeping as she felt an arm s around her waist and pulled her closer.

 

 

Lizzy’s eyes got widen while her heart began to palpitate. She didn’t know what to do when she felt Nana snuggled up against her, Nana is so close that she can feel Nana’s heartbeat sync to hers. She’s starting to doubt now if the girl is really sleeping or just pretending.

 

 

“Stop staring and sleep.” Nana said.

 

 

Lizzy blushed after knowing that Nana is still awake.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry.” She whispered.

 

 

Nana’s scent is lingering on her nose and Lizzy is so addictive to it. She’s addicted to everything about Nana.

 

 

Half an hour later, Lizzy can feel Nana’s slow breathing indication that the blonde is already sleeping. She heaved a sigh as she stares at the girl snuggling into her.

 

 

Lizzy slowly tucked the hair that fell on Nana’s face, by just looking at Nana’s face makes Lizzy’s heart flutter. She, once again, felt herself being drowned by the beauty of the girl she loved the most.

 

 

“I love you.” Lizzy whispered then pressed her lips on Nana’s forehead.

 

 

Nana’s lips turned upward as she heard those magical three words and finally fell asleep with Lizzy on her arms.

 

 

**

 

 

Jessica can’t sleep that night, she just can’t. Taeyeon’s song and stares at her that night at the bar and Nana’s sweet smiles to Lizzy hurts her.

 

 

She admitted that she has feelings left for Taeyeon but she really loves Nana and she just can’t let go of her feelings for Nana yet.

 

 

“Unnie.” A voice said from the top of the staircase.

 

 

Jessica turned her head to Krystal. “What is it?”

 

 

Krystal slowly walked down to the stair and go to Jessica to give the latter a hug from behind.

 

 

“Unnie, in able to be happy you have to let go the things that hurting you.” she said out of the blue.

 

 

She’s been watching her sister ever since the event and she can tell how sad her sister is.

 

 

Jessica leaned her side to the glass door of their garden and heaved a sigh. “What if the only thing that hurts me is the same thing that makes me happy?” she said with only person on her mind is Nana.

 

 

“Then find your happiness in other that won’t hurt you.” Krystal let go and sat on one of the chairs.

 

 

Jessica let out again another sigh. “She gave me everything before and I just took her for granted, maybe I deserve this.”

 

 

Krystal looked at her sister, she really hates it when her sister gets emotional and it somehow made her thankful that she had never been inlove, yet. “No one deserves the pain unnie. Good byes are always meant for new beginning.”

 

 

“How can I begin without Nana? I’m used of her being around me. I miss her so much. I don’t know how I survived these past weeks.” Jessica said almost crying.

 

 

“Just take your time unnie.” Krystal said as she stood up and placed her hand on Jessica’s shoulder. “If you get used of her being around you, you will get used of being without her.“ she said while staring at her sister’s eyes.

 

 

“You were just saying that because you haven’t experience it yet Krys.” Jessica said as shook her head disapproving on the younger Jung’s statement.

 

 

“Love isn’t about logic Krys, it’s never been logical.”

 

 

With that Jessica ended their conversation by wishing Krystal a good night.

 

 

Krystal left wondering about her sister’s last sentence.

 

 

**

 

 

Lizzy woke up and was greeted by a two beautiful eyes staring at her.

 

 

“Good morning.” Nana greeted with sweet smile on her face.

 

 

Lizzy rubbed her eyes and smiles back. “Good morning.” She said groggily.

 

 

“Lizzy.” Nana called.

 

 

Lizzy is somehow still sleepy since she’s extra more comfortable on Nana’s bed. “Hmmm?”

 

 

“It’s time for breakfast.” She heard Nana says as she closed her eyes again and snuggled to the pillow, that’s what she thought.

 

 

She inhaled the pillow as it has Nana’s scent. “Umn, okay.” She mumbled without looking at Nana.

 

 

“Ahm, you can let go of me for now.” She heard Nana said in an uncomfortable voice.

 

 

That time Lizzy looked up and realized that the pillow she taught she’s hugging is Nana. “Oh my god! I-I’m sorry.” She then said as she immediately let go of Nana.

 

 

“It’s okay.” Nana smiled then stood up and went to kitchen to prepare their brunch.

 

 

As soon as Nana left the room, Lizzy mentally hit her head for acting like that. Nana might think that she’s ert or something for snuggling against Nana’s chest.

 

 

**

 

 

Eyoung woke up because of the sunlight from the window. The young couple was too tired to pull down the curtain last night.

 

 

She tried to get up but she felt the arm on her waist tighten, indication that her girlfriend doesn’t want her to leave the bed yet.

 

 

Eyoung looked at the clock on the bedside table; 10:30am.

 

 

“Baby we should eat breakfast.” Eyoung said as she tapped Kaeun’s arm.

 

 

Kaeun held pulled Eyoung closer and buried her face on the latter’s neck.

 

 

“Later.” She mumbled which made Eyoung squirm.

 

 

Eyoung is having difficulty as she feels Kaeun’s breathing on her neck.

 

 

“Aish this kid.” She whispered and decided to get back to sleep.

 

 

Eyoung is about to fall asleep when they’ve heard a knock on the door.

 

 

“Breakfast is ready kids.” They heard Nana said.

 

 

Eyoung looked at Kaeun who’s still sleeping on her chest.

 

 

“Baby, Nana unnie already called us.” She said with a light nudge to wake Kaeun up.

 

 

Kaeun pouted and sat up on the bed while rubbing her eyes. “But I’m still sleepy.”

 

 

Eyoung shook her head and headed to the bathroom to wash up. When she finished washing, she saw her girlfriend who resumed sleeping.

 

 

 An idea came up on her mind.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

“What’s taking them too long?” Lizzy asked impatiently.

 

 

Nana just shrugged at Lizzy who’s sitting on the chair in front of her.

 

 

“I’ll just get my cousin. She is usually the hard one to wake up.” Lizzy said as she stood up and headed to Kaeun’s room.

 

 

Lizzy knocked the door many times but there’s no reply from the inside. Being an impatient one, Lizzy opened the door only to be greeted on an awkward situation.

 

 

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY COUSIN?!”

 


 

The young couple looked at the door immediatly and sees Lizzy’s pale face.

 

 

 

 

 

**

Haha hi hello :))
I got crazy because of YoonSic new selca. *Q*

Do I have reder lives in Thailand?

Are you going to AS fan-meeting? 

Luckyyy!! ;A;

Thanks for commenting.

 

 

-B