I LOVE YOU!!

Banana Caramel

 

The vacation house is not just a simple house that they’re expected to be, it’s like a mansion to be exact. Now the sisters are wondering how rich the cousins are.

 

“I wonder what your house look like in Busan baby, maybe that’s bigger than here and Lizzy unnie’s house.” Kaeun said while holding Eyoung’s hand.

 

Eyoung smiled sheepishly. “Not really.”

 

“So guys, we have 6 rooms. We need to discuss on how we will going to divide ourselves because obviously not everyone can use a room alone.” Lizzy started.

 

They’re sitting on the living room which has three couches and a coffee table in the middle.

 

Eyoung and Kaeun are sitting together, holding each other’s hands. Jooyeon and Yuri with their friend beside them while Sunny is with Nana and Lizzy.

 

They’re discussing for almost an hour, that long because Lizzy wants to have her own room but she ended up rooming with Eyoung while Nana will be rooming with Kaeun, Jooyeon of course with her girlfriend; Yuri while Sooyoung and Sunny got their own.

 

**

 

Lizzy goes outside after she unpacked her things and walked straight the front porch of the mansion and sits on the bench then sighed. So many things are running on the girl’s mind that she can’t tell anyone about it, top of it is the feelings that she usually feels whenever she’s with a certain blonde.

 

Everyone is having fun after the confession. The couple, Raina and Bekah, almost cried after knowing that Eyoung is not a baby anymore.

 

“Unnie is so proud of you, you even beat your Lizzy unnie! You got a girlfriend while she’s still single.” Bekah said while hugging Eyoung.

 

Lizzy scoffed after hearing her best friend’s comment.

 

“Have you ever forgotten that I had Seungyeon unnie before?”

 

“Yeah right, for a day. The author didn’t even include your story with her in this fiction.” Raina seconded, helping her girlfriend to tease their best friend. God knows how much they missed to tease the girl.

 

“That is because the author is planning an awesome love story than all of you.” Lizzy said trying to convince herself that she’ll going to have her own beautiful story soon.

 

Raina, Bekah and Eyoung are laughing when Nana came back with Kaeun; they failed to search for Jooyeon.

 

“Wow, everyone seems enjoying without us.” Nana smiles sweetly watching the girls having fun, she looked at everyone’s faces then noticed the sulking Lizzy.

 

“Oh, we’re just talking on how Lizzy will be alone forever.” Bekah answered.

 

Lizzy is about to answer Bekah when she felt something soft but cold that slides on her arm down to her hand, she looked at it then she saw a hand slowly intertwining their fingers with hers. She looked up and saw Nana standing beside her with a smile on her face.

 

Again, she can feel her face heating up for the second time that night and this feeling that tickles her stomach is starting to grow again.

 

“Everyone has their own story unnies. Maybe, this is not yet the right time for Lizzy.” Nana said which make everyone quiet. “Let’s go, I’m hungry.” She whined as she dragged Lizzy out of school grounds.

 

The brunette let out a cute huff remembering how her friend could most of the time then she raised her hand up to her eye-level; the feeling of the soft hand that she usually held in some random times still lingering to hers. She sighed, after few weeks of thinking she ended up in one conclusion.

 

I like you Nana unnie.

 

“What are you doing here alone? Aren’t you tired of the travel that we did? You should take a rest” a girl asked.

 

Lizzy was startled and looked over her shoulder to see the other person, a smile form on her lips.

 

“I’m not tired. I fell asleep after you slept on my lap.”

 

“Oh okay then.” Nana smiled back and sat on the bench.

 

They stay quiet for a moment, enjoying the cool breeze that touching their skin. Unlike Seoul, you rarely see any vehicle in Namwon. You can see lots of mountains and it only means there’s fresher air so the temperature is colder than normal.

 

It’s a pleasant feeling for the brunette to have the blonde around her, just like this. Even though they’re not talking, the presence of the latter makes the brunette complete.

 

”Hey Nana, would you like to join us to stroll around the woods?” a voice break the silence.

 

The girls looked on their back and they saw Jooyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung with small backpack with her.

 

“It’s only if you want to. I mean, I’m not forcing you, but I would love it if you come with us. Plus we will get back here before the night falls.” Sooyoung asked again nervously, fear of getting no for an answer.

 

The couple can’t help but to laugh on how silly Sooyoung can be, but they eventually stopped after noticing a deadly glare from the nervous girl.

 

Nana thought of it for a minute then smiled. “I want to, only if Lizzy come with us.”

 

Lizzy was surprised on the blonde answer; she looked at Nana only to see the girl smiling while nodding at her. “O-okay~”

 

**

 

Stirring the ingredients on a pot, Sunny took some of it to have a taste of it.

 

“Hmmmm.”  She chewed the meat and when it’s soft enough to eat she turned off the stove. “Eyoungie~ Can you please give me the bowl so I could transfer it here? And Kaeun, call the girls and tell them that the dinner is ready.”

 

The young couple obeyed the chief and did their tasks silently.

 

After half an hour the five girls arrive with smile on their faces except for the tallest girl, they eat the dinner that Sunny prepared and get a lot of praises from the other.

 

Jooyeon and Yuri were in-charge of washing the dishes after losing on rock paper scissor game. The other girls are now in living room discussing about their activities for tomorrow.

 

“We saw a public beach not far away from here. Maybe we could play volleyball tomorrow! I missed playing.” Nana suggested. Their previous place before she and Kaeun moved to Seoul is near on the beach and she somehow suddenly missed playing outdoor games.

 

“That’s a great idea!” Jooyeon suddenly in when they finished washing and slumped herself beside the gloomy Sooyoung then Yuri followed.

 

“Do we have any equipment we could use, like net and ball?” Kaeun asked, she developed a habit of playing Eyoung’s hand.

 

“I have a friend who lives in that beach and we can borrow their net and poles. About the ball we have here because we usually play whenever we have vacation here.” Lizzy said.

 

 “Okay then everything is set! Now let’s go sleep!” the hulk, I mean Sooyoung said as she stands up and went upstairs leaving everyone surprise.

 

“What happened?” Eyoung asked, clueless of everything because she’s busy playing thumb wrestling with her girlfriend.

 

“Nothing happened, that’s what happened.” Yuri answered the clueless girl.

 

Jooyeon slapped her girlfriend’s shoulder. “Just let her, she’s having mood swings, you know as a sign of aging. Anyway, it’s still early to sleep. Who’s up for a game?”

“What kind of game?”

 

“Guessing game, we’ll be paired up. One of the two will describe the word written on a paper by action then the other will guess it. One of us will be the scorer and she’ll be the one who writes the words so it’s fair for everyone. Words could be famous line, structures, landmarks, city, or countries. It really depends on the scorer as long as the word can be guess by all of us.”

 

“I’ll just be the scorer then.” Sunny said.

 

“That’s easy!” Lizzy shouted, getting excited.

 

“Yes it is easy but there’s a punishment to the pair who won’t be able to guess the word.”
 

“How are we going to pair then?” Kaeun asked, worried that she’ll be paired with others.

 

“We’ll be paired of course by couple.”

 

“How about me?” Lizzy asked this time, she hates it when it involves couple thing.

 

“You have me.” Nana answered her.

 

**

 

The game is intense nobody wants to receive the punishment. Hour had pass and the girls are still in game. It seems like Sunny wrote thousands of words for the girls to guess.

 

So far the score of Lizzy and Nana are far from the leading couples. JooRi already got 30 points while KaYoung has 42. They only got 18 points so far.

 

Lizzy is watching Eyoung spreading her arms widely while mouthing as if she’s shouting or something.

 

“Titanic!!” Kaeun shouted and Eyoung jumped on her celebrating that they got it again.

 

“Go Lizzy! We can do it. Hwaiting!” Nana cheered Lizzy as they’re the next pair to guess.

 

Lizzy took a deep breath and look at Sunny with teasing smile plastered on her face. “Get ready for the punishment.”

 

Lizzy picked a random piece of paper and shock on what she read. “Unnie, is this really counted?” She showed it to Sunny.

 

“Of course.”

 

Lizzy faced her partner and started to describe the words.

 

First act she acted like she’s pointing on herself.

 

“You!” Nana shouted.
 

Lizzy shook her head and tapped her ear then pointed her eyes.

 

“Sounds like eyes!”

 

Lizzy nodded vigorously then pointed on herself again.

 

“I!!” Nana shouted and jumped excitedly as she saw Lizzy approved and smile widely.

 

Then the next time she formed a heart shape using her hands.

 

“Heart!”

 

“Love!! I love!!!” Nana shouted as she gets more excitedly.

 

Then Lizzy pointed at her.

 

“Me?”

 

Lizzy nodded many times and she keeps on pointing at Nana.

 

"You?!"

 

“I LOVE YOU!!”

**

I love you is a famous line isn't it? x)
Thanks for the comments.

Have a nice day!

 

-B