Long drive.

Banana Caramel

 

I'm having hard time these days. Lol.

My vocabulary is very limited so eventhough I want to explain more, I just can't XD

Anyway thanks for the comment and to my stalkers, I LOVE YOU GUYS. <33 XD

Enjoy readin!!

**

First semester just ended and the girls have three weeks of vacation before the next term starts. Lizzy, Nana, Kaeun and Eyoung are sitting on the usual café and discussing about on how they will spend their vacation when Sunny walked to their table and slump herself on the vacant chair.

 

“Are you okay Sunny unnie?” Eyoung asked the not-so-bubbly waitress.

 

Sunny just scoffed cutely and suddenly get Nana’s banana juice and drink it in one gulp.

 

“My juice.” Nana whined while pouting.

 

Lizzy’s jaw dropped, shocked on how Sunny drank it in one gulp.

 

“What’s wrong unnie?” Kaeun asked this time.

 

The short-haired girl pouted and sighed.

 

“Lizzy’s mom gave me vacation since we don’t have much customer but I don’t want to.”

 

Lizzy, who just closed thanks for Nana’s help, lean forward.

 

“Why you don’t want to have vacation Sunny unnie? Don’t you get tired of the work here? Just helping you for a minute makes me want to die because of exhaustion.”

 

Sunny rolled her eyes on how Lizzy exaggerating. “I have nowhere to go; all my friends are out of the country.”

 

“Then join us.” Eyoung said.

 

“Where?”

 

“We’re going to one of our vacation house.” Lizzy answered.

 

**

 

“Unnie, are you sure you can drive safely? I mean you just got your driver’s license last week.” Eyoung asked worriedly while waiting for her girlfriend’s dorm door to open.

 

Lizzy and Eyoung are in-charge of the car that they will use to go to their vacation house while the step-sisters, including Jooyeon and some of her friends, are in-charge of the rest that they needed.

 

The door opened before Lizzy answered her cousin’s question and saw a blond who just woke up.

 

“Eugh good morning Nana unnie, seems like you had good sleep.” Lizzy said when they entered the dorm.

 

The dorm is kind of messy because of the things that the sisters will bring, since they will stay at Lizzy’s vacation house for 5 days, it seems like they will bring their whole closet.

 

“I barely had slept actually.” Nana said while yawning.

 

Lizzy finds it cute so she poked the girl’s nose.

 

“You can sleep while we’re on our way. Get ready now and I’m sure Jooyeon unnie will kill us if we make them wait for an hour.”

 

“Okay.” Nana answered and got inside the bathroom.

 

Kaeun walked out from her room and saw her girlfriend. She immediately ran towards Eyoung and hugged the girl.

 

“I have little problem Eyoungie~” she said while dragging her girlfriend inside the bedroom. “Feel at home Lizzy unnie!” Kaeun shouted when they reached the bedroom.

 

“Aish, kids these days. DON’T TAKE ADVANTAGE ON MY COUSIN!!” She shouted before Kaeun closed the door.

 

**

 

Jooyeon arrived on the café with Yuri and Sooyoung. They get inside and drink some coffee to take their drowsiness away while waiting for the four kids to arrive.

 

“I’m really shock that the two of you are still together.” Sooyoung said while stuffing some muffins on .

 

“Me either, I mean we’re together for half a year. It’s a record for Yuri.” Jooyeon said while taking a glance to a tanned girl sitting beside her.

 

Yuri gave Jooyeon her sweetest smile while staring on the latter’s eyes. “I have the best girl already, I couldn’t ask for more.”

 

Jooyeon can feel her face heating up while Yuri feels something sticky landed on her face, she touch her cheek and saw a melted butter then she saw her friend grinning like an idiot.

 

“Choi Sooyoung!!”

 

“You’re giving me goose bumps whenever you’re acting like that to Jooyeon.” Sooyoung said then stuck her tongue out.

 

Yuri was about to grab Sooyoung’s neck when the bell on the door rang, indicating that there’s new customer.

 

“Goodmorning Sunny unnie!!” Lizzy greeted Sunny, who’s talking to some staffs while waiting for the kids, when she entered the café.

 

Jooyeon heard the girl and stops Yuri from struggling Sooyoung. “Yah we’ve been waiting here since like forever!” she whined to Nana when the girl go to them.

 

“Kaeun needed to pack some of her things a minute before we go here.” Nana answered casually while looking at the two girls struggling on each other.

 

Feeling an eye on her, Sooyoung stopped and pushed Yuri away and stand straight to look at the girl who’s staring at her. Upon seeing the blond in front of her, suddenly becomes dry and she finds it hard to breath; the girl in front of her is breath-taking.

 

Noticing her friend stunned from the sight, Yuri snapped her fingers in front of Sooyoung. “Yah!”

 

Sooyoung flinched and shoves Yuri’s hand away then jerked forward to Nana with wide smile on her face. “Hi, my name is Choi Sooyoung.” She said as she reached out her hand for a hand shake.

 

Nana was surprised by the sudden introduction while Jooyeon just shook her head.

 

“Yah Soo! You’re scaring her. Nana she’s Sooyoung, one of the photographer in my agency.”

 

“One of the best photographer.” Sooyoung corrected.

 

“Whatever.” The couple said simultaneously.

 

“Oh hi, I’m Nana.” Nana said as she held Sooyoung’s hand.

 

Sooyoung feels heaven at that time.

 

“We’re ready to go now unnie.” Lizzy said when they finished loading some necessary things that Sunny insisted to bring.

 

**

 

Lizzy is upset, because the older girls didn’t let her drive.

 

They are on their way to Lizzy’s vacation house, four hours’ drive away from Seoul. The brunette is still upset on the things that happened. The oldest, Jooyeon, pushed her when she’s about to go to the driver seat saying that she’s new in driving. So now Sooyoung is the one who drives with Sunny on the passenger seat guiding the tall girl to their location.

 

“Are you okay?” a voice asked.

 

Lizzy looked on her side and saw her sleepy friend, Nana. “Y-yes I am.” She said while pouting.

 

Nana can see that her friend is still upset on what happened because she knew how much Lizzy wants a long drive.

 

Lizzy woke Eyoung up Saturday morning because this is the day she will finally see her result for her driver’s license.

 

“Unnie, Kaeun and I are going to Seohyun unnie’s house for some help.” Eyoung said while rubbing her eyes to get use of the lights.

 

Lizzy sighed loudly. “You hardly spend your time with me when you and Kaeun got together.”

 

“But you spend most of your time with Nana unnie, so I guess that’s okay with you.” Eyoung answered wittily..

 

“Aish, excuses excuses. Of course I still want to spend my time with you.”

 

“Why don’t you ask Nana unnie to come with you instead? After all, she’s not a busy person according to Kaeun.” The younger said before going back to sleep again.

 

**
 

Utgiji mareo yejeonen heundeullyeotjiman~.Ijeneun dalleo da areo gatgo noljima~ Eodi hanbeon dugo bwa~ Neo eobsido~ Jal jinaelkkeoya~ kkeokkeoya~ Naege mal geoljimana~”

 

a girl sing along the song that playing in the car, In the night sky, while staring outside with her head at the open window of the car while doing some hand movements.

 

The girl on the driver seat is chuckling when she noticed her friend.

 

“Are you imitating Nana of After School, Nana unnie?”

 

Nana turned her head to Lizzy, who just got her license.

 

“Yes, that hot chick! She’s my favorite member. I can feel we’re connected, maybe in some timeline of our life we’re born as twins. We even share the same name.”

 

“Unnie, Nana is her nickname. Jin Ah is her real name.” Lizzy answered still chuckling on what her friend is saying.

 

“Wow, are you a fan of them?”

 

“Not really, but my favorite is Lizzy.”

 

“Is it because you have the same name as her?”
 

“I actually copied her nickname.” Lizzy answered when she stopped to their destination; Seohyun’s house to pick up the two other kids, Kaeun and Eyoung.

 

“Aigoo, I wish I could drive longer. Sometimes let’s go somewhere so I could drive for 2 hours or more.”

 

“That’s tiring.”

 

Eventually, Lizzy never got a chance to do it because of the school activities and exams.

 

“When we got to your house, let’s sneak sometimes so we could wander around the other city while you’re driving.” Nana said to the upset girl.

 

Lizzy’s eyes lit up and look at the girl beside her excitedly. “Really?!”
 

“Yes, so now let me sleep okay?” Nana answered while adjusting herself and rested her head on Lizzy’s lap.

 

“Thank you unnie.”

 

**

 

The two girls are sleeping at the back; the brunette is resting her head at the door with a girl on her lap which she’s supporting by having her arms around the blonde’s waist.

 

“Are they dating?” Yuri asked Jooyeon who’s watching the sleeping girls with the two kids beside them.

 

Jooyeon shook her head and snuggled closer to Yuri. “Nana is still waiting for her girlfriend who’s now in US.”

 

“Nana unnie is just stupid.” Kaeun said.

 

Eyoung tapped Kaeun’s lips gently which makes the latter blush. “Don’t say bad words against Nana unnie, she just loves Jessica unnie for real.”

 

“Sorry.” Kaeun said.

 

Jooyeon can’t help but to smile at the sight of the cute young couple.

 

After 5 and a half hours, thanks for the traffic, they finally arrived on their destination.

 

**

Okay now that I've done my part for giving you update.

Can I ask for comment? puh-lease. T^T

Thank you for reading. <33

Have a nice day!

 

-B