Decisions.

Banana Caramel

 

“Lizzy~” Nana started.

 

 

Lizzy just stay quiet ever since she arrived, she doesn’t want to say anything. She doesn’t even want to go, she just couldn’t say no to the blonde. When she heard the blonde call her, she just looked at the ground while tapping her feet.

 

 

It’s only 5:30pm but the sun is already setting down, some people who went there to play or anything they could do at the park are starting to head off to their houses since it’ll getting dark soon. Everyone is leaving, except for the two girls who were sitting silently on their usual bench.

 

 

“Were you avoiding me?” Nana asked again when Lizzy didn’t even look at her.

 

 

Lizzy sighed; she has no idea how to face the blonde beside her after what happened. Biting inner cheek, she remained silent since she can’t find any words to say.

 

 

Nana was getting pissed; she doesn’t have any idea why Lizzy is giving her a silent treatment.

 

 

“If you’re mad at me, just tell me!” Nana said as she stood in front of Lizzy. She feels her head is heating up, not because she’s blushing, but because of the anger that she’s starting to feel.

 

 

Lizzy looked away, she doesn’t know what to say. Her mind is not processing at the moment.

 

 

Seeing the brunette looked away, Nana felt the sharp thing that stabbed her chest.

 

 

“Why?” Nana asked again as her voice cracked because she can’t ignore the pain of being ignored by Lizzy.

 

 

Hearing the blonde voice, Lizzy felt a pang of guilt. She doesn’t want to make the girl in front of her cry.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry.” Lizzy whispered.

 

 

“Did I do something wrong?” Nana asked while wiping the tear that escaped on her eye.

 

 

“You did not.” Lizzy sighed and looked down. “It’s me who did something wrong.”

 

 

Nana was shocked on the words the she heard from the girl in front of her so she sat down beside Lizzy and placed her hand on Lizzy’s shoulder.

 

 

“What do you mean?” she asked.

 

 

“I fell in love with you.” Lizzy said as she looked at Nana straight in the eyes.

 

 

“I know it’s wrong and it’s the dumbest thing that I did but I never regret it.” She added.

 

 

**

 

 

The next day, Nana arrived late at the class since she waited for Eyoung on their dorm. Kaeun’s tummy is badly hurting after eating the experiment of Eyoung yesterday. Kaeun can’t attend to her classes and Eyoung take charge of taking care of her girlfriend.

 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Nana said as she bowed.

 

 

“You’re absent yesterday and today you’re late.” Ms. Kwon said as she stared at the blonde. “Are you even interested to attend my class?”

 

 

Nana bit her lower lip, she couldn’t take the embarrassing moment that she’s having.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” She just said as she bowed again.

 

 

“Just take a seat now.” Ms. Kwon said before she resumes discussing.

 

 

Nana sat beside Jooyeon which the latter reserved for her since she texted Jooyeon earlier about being late.

 

 

“Lizzy is just there.” Jooyeon pointed out, she thought that Nana hasn’t talked to Lizzy yet.

 

 

Upon hearing the brunette’s name, Nana suddenly felt nervous while her heart is pounding inside her chest. After hearing the girl’s confession yesterday made her confuse.

 

 

Lizzy on other hand is trying to focus on the professor’s discussion but she just can’t focus especially she’s just in the same room as the blonde.

 

 

An hour had pass and the class just finished, Lizzy can’t take the pressure that she feels so she immediately went out of the room and ran to her next class.

 

 

“Wow, she didn’t bother to talk to you?” Jooyeon asked as she and Nana are walking to their next class.

 

 

Nana remained silent as she knew the reason why Lizzy is ignoring her now.

 

 

“I know this feeling should stop right now before it kills me.”

 

 

She remembered Lizzy’s words yesterday.

 

 

“I just have to protect myself so please, let’s stay away from each other for now.”

 

 

Nana felt something sharp that stabbing her chest again as she remember those words from the brunette. She bit her lower lip and clutch onto her chest hoping it’ll help her to ease the pain that she feels.

 

 

Jooyeon noticed the blonde’s action and can’t help but to get worried.

 

 

“Nana, are you okay?” She asked and she placed her hand on Nana’s back.

 

 

Nana looked at her with teary eyes and nod.

 

 

“I need to go unnie.” The blonde said before she ran away down to stairs and headed to the gate.

 

 

Jooyeon stared blankly to space, feeling confuse of the girl’s action.

 

 

**

 

 

Kaeun is laying peacefully in her bed while Eyoung is watching over her. The older girl can’t help but to feel guilty. She’s the cause why Kaeun is sick.

 

 

Biting her lower lip, she’s caressing the younger girl’s hand. “I’m sorry babe.” She whispered.

 

 

“If you’re really sorry,” Kaeun suddenly said which made Eyoung shocked because she thought the girl is sleeping. “Lay beside me and be my pillow.” The girl finished with stern face on her face.

 

 

Eyoung can feel her face heating up because of the idea. “B-but –“

 

 

“Apology is not accepted.” Kaeun said as she turned her back to Eyoung.

 

 

Kaeun felt the movement on her back and can’t help but smile.

 

 

Eyoung on the other hand is facing the ceiling as she felt nervous being on the same bed with her girlfriend when she felt an arm on her waist, this made Eyoung’s heart beats rapidly on her chest.

 

 

Kaeun placed her chin on Eyoung’s shoulder blade and kissed the latter’s cheek. “Why so nervous?”

 

 

Eyoung turned her face to look on her girlfriend which made her more nervous. She’s with this girl everyday but she’s still not use of having the girl close like this to her. “Who said I’m nervous?”

 

 

“I can feel your heart beat.” Kaeun giggled as she unconsciously showed her eyesmile to Eyoung that made latter always fall for her even more.

 

 

Eyoung turned her body to face Kaeun more comfortable and wrapped her arm around the latter’s neck. “If you can feel it, can you hear it as well?”

 

 

“Err no, what is your heart saying?”
 

 

“Kaeun.. Kaeun .. Kaeun ..” Eyoung giggled on her silly thought while Kaeun blushed.

 

 

“Ah, that’s so chessy.” Kaeun said while giggling with Eyoung.

 

 

“You made me like this.”

 

 

“I love you~” Kaeun said as she kissed Eyoung’s nose.

 

 

Eyoung was about to answer Kaeun but the girl shut by kissing her on the lips.

 

 

**

 

 

Nana didn’t know where to go, she wanted to go home but she can’t since Kaeun is at their dorm with Eyoung. Seohyun and Yoona are still at school, and she doesn’t have any other friends.

 

 

As she kept on walking, she ended up at the usual café where she goes whenever she feels bored. She entered it and greeted by the bright worker.

 

 

“Goodmorning Nana!~” Sunny greeted her and led her to a free table.

 

 

Nana took a sit and smiled at the worker. “Hi, Sunny unnie.”

 

 

“You skipped class, right?” Sunny asked which made Nana frown.

 

 

“You made it sound so bad now.”

 

 

Sunny just giggled and patted Nana’s head. “If you have problem, skipping classes just to think of the solution is not a good idea. Don’t do that again next time.”

 

 

Nana was shocked at Sunny’s statement. How the heck this midget found out of my dilemma?!

 

 

“I’m a mind reader honey.” Sunny smiled at Nana who’s having goose bumps all over her body. “And I’m not a midget, I’m adorable.” She added before she goes to the kitchen and made Nana’s usual order.

 

 

Nana can’t help but smile at the worker, Sunny somehow remind her of certain brunette who never fail to make her laugh. She suddenly felt her phone is vibrating on her pocket after she remembered Lizzy again. She took it out and looked at the caller.

 

 

Calling …

Jessie<3

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Hi baby, are you at school?”

 

 

“Err no; I’m here at the café.” Nana answered while bowing at Sunny who just delivered her orders.

 

 

“I’ll be there wait for me, love you.”

 

 

“O-okay.” Nana said before she hanged up the phone.

 

 

After 30 minutes or so, Jessica arrived at the café wearing a plain white tee and skinny jeans. She smiled sweetly at Nana, who just finished eating her order, and kissed the blonde on her forehead.

 

 

“You skipped?” she asked while sitting beside Nana.

 

 

Nana nodded. “I’m not feeling well.” She said weakly.

 

 

Jessica touched Nana’s forehead but it’s normal. “Is there anything wrong honey?” she asked while holding Nana’s hand.
 


After hearing Jessica’s question, she suddenly remembered her conversation with Lizzy and it seems like a broken recorded disk in her head.
 


“It’s me who did something wrong.”

 

 

Nana felt the pain in her chest again, and it’s getting stronger as she remembered Lizzy’s face while confessing.

 

 

Jessica panicked as she saw Nana’s reaction; she cupped the girl’s left cheek and caressed it with her thumb. “Baby, what happened?”

 

 

Nana looked at Jessica’s eyes as her tears are flowing down to her cheeks.

 

 

“Jessie, I-I’m sorry.” She said as she slowly removed Jessica’s hand on her face.

 

 

Jessica suddenly felt hurt and scared, she knew something is wrong. She knew something is happening. Her heart hurts because Nana is hiding something to her, scared at the same time because she can feel like she’s going to lose Nana.

 

 

“Sorry for what?”

 

 

Nana looked down and wiped her tears with her own hands. She doesn’t know if this is the right time to make decision but she thinks she’s going crazy on the thoughts that running in her head. She didn’t know why but she feels hurt whenever she remembered Lizzy.

 

 

“W-we need to break up.”

 

 

Jessica felt as if someone slapped her with metal gloves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-you’re kidding, right?” she asked as her voice is shaking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

Hahaha!! The doomsday postponed in 2015!

Lol, anyway thanks for subscribing to my new fiction (30 Days)

I will start that after this.

Thanks for the love readers.

And also for COMMENTS <33

 

-B