Yes.

Banana Caramel

Thanks for the comments.

This is my favorite chapter so far. XD

Enjoy reading.

**

Eyoung don’t know how to approach her classmate, she’s trying to avoid Kaeun ever since she entered the school, she even talked to Aron so that Kaeun won’t approach her since she can tell that the girl dislikes the boy for some reason she can’t tell. But now, she can’t find any excuse since Lizzy decided to eat her lunch with her along with the three sisters since Bekah and Raina, yet again, are missing in action.

 

She’s been quiet the whole time. They’re on the field where the soccer players are practicing for the tournament, since the cafeteria is full.

 

“Who is your new partner on the dance again, Kaeun?”

 

Jooyeon asked while eating her sandwich. Eyoung doesn’t have any idea why Nana and Kaeun were scolding the model a while ago, but she heard something like “Modelling” “Absent” “Failing” “You’re dead” from the two.

 

Eyoung wasn’t paying attention on her surrounding that’s why she didn’t notice the ball is going on her direction.

 

Hearing someone called her she looked up and was surprised to see Kaeun’s face close to hers; so close that their nose are almost touching and she can feel the other girl’s breath. Eyoung hold her own breath and stared at the girl in front of her.

 

“Ouch~”

 

**

 

“I’m sorry for not paying attention a while ago; if only I was alert you wouldn’t have to catch the ball using your back.”

 

Eyoung said to Kaeun while the nurse is applying some ointment on the back of Kaeun. She really feels guilty that the girl she’s been avoiding since morning got injured because of her.

 

“It’s okay.” Kaeun said while biting her lower lip. Her back hurt so much because of the impact of the ball.

 

Seeing the girl in pain, Eyoung felt hurt as well so she looked away.

 

When the nurse leaves the two girls, Kaeun took a deep breath. It’s now or never.

 

“Eyoung, about the ki-“

 

“Eyoung!”

 

The door suddenly burst open revealing a boy, catching his breath. The two girls turned their head towards the door to see their interrupter and saw their classmate.

 

“Aron, what are you doing here?”

 

Eyoung asked when Aron entered the clinic and walked towards her after recovering from long run.

 

“Jonghyun hyung said that you almost got hit by the ball, are you okay?” Aron asked worriedly.

 

Kaeun scoffed hearing the boy’s reaction.

 

“I’m fine, Aron thank you.” Eyoung said and can’t help but to smile on how the guy concerned about her.

 

“I have something to tell you Eyoung.” Aron added.

 

“You two can leave now if you have important thing to discuss.”

 

Kaeun said coldly while lying on the bed back facing Eyoung and Aron.

 

“I’ll be back.” Eyoung said while staring on the back of her friend, when she didn’t get response she went outside of the clinic with Aron.

 

**

 

“Eyoungie~”

 

Lizzy greeted her cousin when she sees Eyoung on the hallway with a boy.

 

She’s going to the clinic to check Kaeun for Nana since the latter got a class while she just finished her own.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing here?” asked Eyoung, surprised.

 

“I’m going to check if Kaeun is now okay.” Lizzy answered while eyeing the young boy.

 

Feeling an eye on him, Aron turned around and saw a bubbly girl.

 

“Hello noona, I’m Aron Kwak, Eyoung’s classmate.” He said while bowing.

 

“Hi~ I’m Lizzy.” Lizzy said shortly before diverting her attention to Eyoung. “I’m going inside now.”

 

“What are you going to tell me?” Eyoung asked after Lizzy entered the room.

 

The two are just standing in front of the clinic since Eyoung doesn’t want to go further away because she thinks Kaeun might need her soon.

 

Aron took a deep breath and smiles awkwardly and Eyoung can tell the guy is shaking because of nervousness and about to pass out anytime.

 

“I know that my feelings for you is not secret Eyoung, I actually made it obvious so when this day comes you won’t be surprise. I just can’t keep this inside Eyoung, I think I have to say these words directly to you.”

 

Eyoung knows where this conversation will be going but she just doesn’t have the heart to interrupt the boy.

 

“Eyoungie~” Aron said staring on Eyoung’s eyes while taking her right hand.

 

“I ..

 

 

.. love you.”

 

**

 

Lizzy is sitting on a chair beside the bed, she’s waiting for the girl to turn around but it seems like the girl is sleeping.

 

“Aish!~” Kaeun shouted and suddenly sits up on bed which surprised Lizzy.

 

“Whoa! Are you okay?” Lizzy said while observing the young girl.

 

Kaeun looked at Lizzy with teary eyes.

 

“I’m so annoyed of Aron but I can’t do anything whenever he’s around Eyoung!” Said Kaeun, frustrated.

 

Lizzy can’t help but smile and stands up.

 

“Wow, you just indirectly told me that you like my cute cousin! I’m happy for you!!” she said hyperly while patting the girl’s back.

 

“OUCH! NOT MY BACK!” Kaeun whined and swat Lizzy’s hand.

 

Lizzy smiled apologetically and hugged the young girl. “I’m so happy for my cousin.”

 

Kaeun looked at Lizzy, confused, when the latter released her from the hug.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“All you have to do now is to confess and ask her out!” Lizzy said then winked.

 

Little did they know, Eyoung saw the way Lizzy hugged Kaeun but didn’t hear their conversation.

 

**

 

“What? You want me to teach you how to make a good confession? So you have decided between the two cousins huh? I bet you choose the younger one because seems like Lizzy only sees you as little sister”

 

Kaeun went straight to Jooyeon’s apartment after school alone, she withdraw her dance with her new dance partner, Baekho, after she got injured and decided to take a written examination with Eyoung.

 

Kaeun pouted while poking her pancake with the fork. “Unnie, it’s not like that. I like Lizzy because of her personality but Eyoung is different.”

 

“What do you mean different?”

 

“Unnie, are you going to help me or not?” said Kaeun, annoyed.

 

Jooyeon giggled on her impatient sister and patted the young girl’s head. “Leave everything to unnie, okay? I’ll make sure she will forget the word ‘NO’ when you confessed.”

 

Kaeun smiled. She knows when Jooyeon said it, her unnie means it. “Thank you unnie.”

 

**

 

Jooyeon told Nana and Lizzy about her plans and the two girls got excited about it.

 

They prepared everything in a day and that night, is the big night for Kaeun.

 

**

 

There’s an activity in Pledis University where Ms. Hyoyeon’s class are going to perform, Kaeun and Eyoung are supposed to perform that night but because of Kaeun’s back injury and Eyoung’s absence for four days, they were excused and will going to have written exam instead.

 

Seven girls are now sitting with the crowd.

 

One bored, the other anxious, a hyper couple for some reasons that no one knows, an excited duo, and one is smiling mischievously.

 

It’s time.

 

Eyoung looked on her wrist watch, she’s bored that the show is not starting yet. They’re sitting there like forever and she really hates crowded place.

 

Noticing the girl next to her is bored, Kaeun look at her and tapped Eyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Wanna go somewhere before this show starts?” she asked nervously.

 

Eyoung didn’t know but she can tell that there are some things up with the girls, especially her Lizzy unnie.

 

“Hmmmm, where?”

 

“Just somewhere.” Kaeun said while flashing her eyesmile.

 

Okay she’s acting so weird.

 

**

 

The other three girls saw the youngest standing up and noticed Kaeun’s hand gesture on her back.

 

Nana and Lizzy stand up and go somewhere while Jooyeon walks off leaving the couple alone.

 

“Where did everyone go?” Raina asked Bekah when she noticed that their best friend, Lizzy, suddenly walked out with nana.

 

Bekah looked around then looked at her girlfriend.

 

“I think Lizzy got new best friend now because we always leave her alone.”

 

**

 

6:35pm

 

The sky slowly turned dark and soon the sun sets. Eyoung can feel the cold wind and mentally scolded herself for not bringing her jacket.

 

Two girls are just walking in silence, waiting for each other to speak up but it seems like their tongues are not working at the moment.

 

Kaeun and Eyoung ended up in the soccer field.

 

Eyoung turned to her left side with confused look.

 

“What are we doing here?”

 

Kaeun again, smiled nervously and flashes her eyesmile to cover her nervousness.

 

“Just wait here okay.” She said before taking steps backward and soon disappearing in darkness.

 

“H-hey! Where are you going?!”

 

Eyoung tried to follow the girl but failed to do so as if Kaeun did some teleporting spell and went poof all of a sudden.

 

Eyoung sighed loudly, feeling frustrated that the girl asked for a walk suddenly disappeared and leave her alone.

 

She’s about to leave when a small bulb lit up followed by another and soon there’s a lot of small bulb at the middle of the soccer field.

 

It’s quite far from the girl that’s why she can see the words that written by the lights.

 

“Be mine.” Eyoung reads it out loud.

 

The girl can feel her heart suddenly skipped it beats thinking who made this thing for her, when a certain girl appeared on her mind, she saw a figured in the middle of the lights.

 

Kaeun took a deep breath before turning on the light stick on her hand.

 

“Eyoung.” She started nervously.

 

“I don’t how I ended up feeling this way for you, but I know that when you’re around, I feel safe..

 

.. I don’t like it whenever you’re giving your sweet smile to others..

 

.. I only want your attention will be only mine ..

 

.. I hate it whenever you’re avoiding me  ..

 

.. because I feel empty without you ..

 

.. Eyoung, I have lots of words to say to you but most of it I want to say ..

 

.. I..

 

.. I’ve fallen for you! You took my heart, I don’t know when or how. I just know one thing ..

 

.. I want you to be mine, only mine. Please be my girlfriend.”

 

Kaeun ended her speech by biting her lower lip, she feels so anxious and about to pass out because of nervousness especially when she noticed that Eyoung is slowy taking her steps forward.

 

**

 

Jooyeon is watching her sister from afar and can’t help but to be proud of her little sister; she’s smiling widely when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

“What are you doing here alone?”

 

She turned her head towards the voice and was surprised to see the person she never expected to be there.

 

Lizzy and Nana on the other hand are inside the room, peeking on the window with binocular on their hands while their other hands are connected; silently cheering each other while watching the two.

 

“Do you think Eyoung will say yes?”

 

Nana said while watching Eyoung taking steps closer to Kaeun.

 

Lizzy lowered her hand that holding her binocular and stares at Nana.

 

“Of course she will.”

 

Nana followed Lizzy’s gesture and looked back at Lizzy. She always finds Lizzy as a cute girl but tonight, it seems like Lizzy gotten prettier on her eyes.

 

Their hands are still connected and Nana closes their gap by kissing Lizzy on the forehead. Why? She doesn’t know.

 

The room is too dark and quiet, that the brunette can hear her own heart beating that time, she even feel her face heating up because of the sudden kiss.

 

Lizzy closed her eyes feeling the soft lips of the other girl on her forehead.

 

**

 

“I thought you like Lizzy unnie.”

 

Eyoung asked when she’s just a step away from Kaeun.

 

“I liked her, but soon I realized that who I really love is you.”

 

“I saw you and Lizzy unnie hugging each other on the clinic.”

 

"She just congratulates me that I figured out about my feelings for you because I feel so jealous whenever you’re with Aron.”

 

“Really?”

 

“You asked too many question.”

 

Kaeun pouted, it seems like the other girl does not believe her.

 

Eyoung smiled and pulled Kaeun for a hug.

 

“Yes.”

**

I failed to play as romantic cupid.

There you go hope you like my KaYoung two-shots. B)

Comments, comments and comments!! I love them.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

 

-B