Coldness.

Banana Caramel

 

Lizzy’s POV:

 

Gosh! I’m late again. I don’t know what excuse to say this time.

 

Okay, this is the third day that I’m late for my first subject and I’m running out of excuses, I’m about to turn left where my class is located when I saw a figure laying on the floor.

 

Us human, having an instinct to help stranger who’s in need, I run towards the body on the floor and sees a girl who passed out.

 

“Omo!” I don’t know what to do so I look around to look for some help but since all classes were starting 30mins ago the hallway is empty.

 

Looking at the body, a young girl with beautiful but pale face is what I see.

 

Maybe she’s not that heavy. I bit my lower lip and slowly get the arms of girl so I can place her on my back.

 

As expected, she’s light as feather though she’s unconscious, so I manage to bring her to clinic.

 

“I should thank this girl I have my reason why I’m absent today.” I smiled when I found my reason for today’s absence, then I noticed that the girl is looking at me while I’m smiling alone since the school nurse left to clean some apparatus.

 

–Awkward silence

 

“Ahm. Oh hey! You’re awake now, are you okay? I found you passed out when I’m on my way to my class.”

 

“Yes I am, thank you.”

 

Oh so cold. “Do you need something else? Are you hungry?”

 

“No I don’t need anything, thank you.”

 

Ugh! If you didn’t help me to get excuse for my first class I might give you a punch for being cold. Don’t get me wrong, her coldness is pissing me off.

 

“Okay then, I think I shall go now. Take care next time.”

 

I stand up and bow before I turn around to get out of the room, as I glance back I saw her texting so I think she’s really fine now.

 

Before I turn to right side where my next class is heading, I swear! I saw the girl in café this morning running to the hallway but when I turn my head to get the full view, she’s not there anymore.

 

**

 

“Lizzy!”As expected these two will ask my whereabouts since I never missed any of my class before.

 

Raina and Bekah sit in front of me since the teacher is not arriving yet. Looking at those faces I know I’ve got a lot of explaining things to do.

 

“Yah! You changed a lot this week, you’re always late and today you missed your favorite class and Ms. Kim was asking for you.”

 

 “I know right? Do you have problem? You know you can tell us everything so we could help you.” Bekah second demoted with her English language.

 

 They’re thinking too much, but I’m touched.

 

“There’s nothing wrong. Just today, I saw someone who passed out and I waited for her to wake up before leaving.” 

 

“Well, Ms. Kim told us to tell you to go to her office after our last class.” Raina said before Ms. Son enters our classroom and starts the roll call.

 

**

 

“Maybe next time, I don’t like that both of you are waiting for me since I think I’m stuck with Ms. Kim for couple of hours. You know how she hates any of her students misses her lessons.” I said with apologetic face since I have to cancel our plans for today.

 

 “Aish! Fine! We only let you today since you had good deed this morning.” Raina said while slightly pulling my ear, this girl should remove her motherly side when it comes to me or my ears will be cut off of my body.

 

“Let’s just go to Lizzy’s cafe, Raina. I’ll treat you since the shikskin is not going with us.”

 

“Yah! That’s not fair! You’re only like that to Raina unnie!” I whined since it’s true, I always pay for their bills whenever we’re going out. With an excuse of  –You’re the one who ate almost of the food. 

 

**

Sorry for boring chapter.

I hope some silent reader subscribe to me so I'll get inspiration from you guys. :)

Thank you so much for reading.

 

-B