Bracelet.

Banana Caramel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5SqQ471fKQ

^Please listen to this song  while reading to feel the emotion. xD

Enjoy Reading!
**

 

“You’re here again?” A voice asked Lizzy.

 

Lizzy looked at the girl next to her and drink a glass of Martini in one gulp. Lizzy flinched cause of the strong taste that seems like burning . She loves this feeling; for few seconds she only feels the awful taste of alcohol that running through down to her stomach and forgot about her hurting heart.

 

“Am I not allowed here? I’m not minor anymore if you don’t know.” She said before turning to bartender again. “Amber, another glass please!”

 

“Alrighty!” the bartender named Amber wiped the glass before pouring the liquor on the glass and gave it to the girl.

 

“Thanks.” Lizzy again drink her Martini in one gulp.

 

“I don’t know what happened but you know, drinking is not a solution.” The girl said while sipping on her apple juice.

 

Lizzy looked at her.

 

“U-ie unnie, I know it is not but what can I do?

 

.. Only Martini can make me forget the pain that I always feel in my heart.”

 

Lizzy bites her lower lip before continuing.

 

“The scene that I’ve witnessed kept repeating on my mind like a song on a broken disk.”

 

She closed her eyes hoping that she’ll forget what she saw yesterday.

 

“Every time I close my eyes, the moment with her is the only thing I could only see.

 

A tear fell on Lizzy’s cheek but she immediately wiped it.

 

“I can only forget everything about her whenever my head is aching cause of hang over.”

 

She said before drinking her new glass.

 

U-ie kept quiet, she didn’t bother to interrupt the brunette while talking. She knows that in Lizzy’s case, she needs someone to listen, especially it seems like the brunette is keeping everything inside.

 

“I’m stupid.”

 

Lizzy’s voice cracked, she’s trying hard not to cry but she can’t stop.

 

“I know from the start that she loves another girl,

 

.. But I can’t help it, but to keep on falling for her whenever I’m with her.”

 

She bites her lower lip and get another tissue to wipes her tears.

 

“Even though I know I just fill the emptiness of her being alone,

 

.. I can’t stop myself from loving her.”

 

She said while keep on wiping her face using the back of her hand; the tissues are not enough. This is the reason why she doesn’t want to talk about it to anyone, because she knows she’ll end up crying again if she does. But now, she can’t keep the pain anymore.

 

U-ie sighed, felt sorry for the girl who’s crying in front of her. She’s tracing the glass’ body before she speaks.

 

“I’ve been in that situation,

 

.. I know it’s hard, and there’s nothing you can do,”

 

She looked down, swirling the apple juice in her glass.

 

“But to let go,

 

.. Especially if you know that they love each other.”

 

Lizzy looked down, a tear escaped from her eye again and it drops in her glass.

 

“I know,

 

.. And it hurts unnie.”

 

**

 

Jessica and Nana are in the cinema, they’re sitting on a couple seat while Jessica is playing on Nana’s hand when she noticed the bracelet that Nana is wearing.

 

“This bracelet suits you, but I thought you don’t like wearing accessories?” She asked.

 

Nana looked at her arm and smiled. “Lizzy gave me this for my birthday.”

 

Nana is playing on her phone that night because she can’t sleep when she noticed the time on her phone.

 

11:56PM

 

4minutes to go. She thought.

 

She kept on playing, when she almost reached her target, her phone suddenly vibrated and she saw the caller ID.

 

00:00

 

Incoming call ..

Cutie

 

“Hello Lizzy?”

 

“Happy Birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday~ Happy birthday~ Happy birthday to you~” Lizzy sang ended.

 

Nana smiled, she can’t explain the happiness that she feels. Lizzy greeted her first, the girl even sang to her in the middle of the night.

 

“Thank you Lizzy.”

 

“You should treat me a date unnie!~” Lizzy said.

 

“Sure.”

 

That day they went to the park, Lizzy said they should hang out somewhere other than the café.

 

Lizzy is looking around to find a place to sit. When she spotted one, she grabbed Nana’s hand then ran towards the bench because she saw other couple is pointing on it.

 

Nana almost stumbled while trying to run with Lizzy.

 

“Yah! Slow down!”

 

Lizzy finally reached the bench before the other couple did; she sat on it while panting. Nana on the other hand is resting her hands on her knees trying to catch her breathe.

 

After she recovered from running, Lizzy smiled to Nana while patting the space beside her.

 

“Sit here unnie.”

 

Nana took a deep breath before sitting beside the brunette.

 

“Aish, do you want to kill me?”

 

Lizzy just smiled. “Close your eyes unnie.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

Nana closed her eyes then Lizzy holds her hand and bring it to her lap. She have no idea on what is Lizzy doing until she feel something on her arm.

 

“Tada!” Lizzy said.

 

Nana slowly looked at her arm then saw a pink bracelet on it.

 

“I never saw you wearing any accessories so I thought of giving you one as a gift. Happy Birthday again unnie.”

 

That night, she noticed that there’s a name engraved on a metallic part of the bracelet;  NaLiz<3

 

Nana sighed, she can’t reach Lizzy’s phone since yesterday and Kaeun is not talking to her after seeing Jessica on their dorm yesterday.

 

I miss you.

 

**

 

“What happened to her?” A girl with husky voice asked while looking at the brunette who’s lying on U-ie’s bed.

 

U-ie brought Lizzy on her apartment when the latter passed out after drinking a couple of bottle of liquor. She noted to herself to scold Amber for letting Lizzy drink that much.

 

“She passed out after drinking two bottles of Martini.” U-ie said while shaking her head. “I don’t know where she lives so I brought her home.”

 

“Wait let me call her parents.” the girl said.

 

U-ie looked at the girl. “Jung Ah unnie, don’t you think it’s a bad idea? I mean she got a problem unnie, if she got scolded by her parents it won’t help in her situation.”

 

Jung Ah thought of it for a while, she picked up her phone to call someone. “I’ll just call her friends then so they could help us.”

 

After ending the phone call, Jung Ah prepared a hot porridge for Lizzy while U-ie went to the kitchen to get a warm water and clean cloth so she could clean the brunette.

 

Jung Ah helped U-ie to clean Lizzy by wiping her face and body, after half an hour Bekah and Raina arrived with Eyoung.

 

Eyoung rushed to her cousin who’s looking pale, she also noticed a stain of tear on her cousin’s cheek. She bit her lower lip, she felt guilty for not be able to help her.

 

“Unnie~” Eyoung whispered while caressing Lizzy’s cheek.

 

“Sorry for disturbing you Ms. Kim.” Bekah and Raina bowed at Jung Ah.

 

Jung Ah showed them a comforting smile while nodding. “It’s nothing. U-ie said that Sooyoung has a problem. Don’t leave her alone, she needs you more than anyone.”

 

U-ie got out of the room, after cleaning the things that they used, Jung Ah followed.

 

Bekah, Raina and Eyoung are now left in the room with Lizzy.

 

“What happened? She was fine yesterday before going to Nana’s dorm.” Bekah asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

 

Eyoung who’s sitting on the chair looked at Bekah. “I thought she’s with you. Yesterday she suddenly entered the house, smelt like a drunk and not talking to me.”

 

“There something happened.” Raina said.

 

**

 

Jessica went home after sending Nana to their dorm. She knows something has changed, a lot of things changed.

 

She slumped herself on the couch of the living room and placed her legs on the coffee table. She didn’t bother to turn on the lights when she got inside.

 

She sighed.

 

“It’s my fault.” She said to herself while rubbing her temples and rest her head on the inner arm of the couch.

 

“Unnie?” Krystal asked.

 

Krystal noticed a figure on the couch when she’s about to go upstairs after getting a glass of milk on the kitchen. Though the lights are off, she knew its Jessica since she can smell the perfume of her sister.

 

Jessica didn’t bother to look at Krystal; she just stayed on her position with closed eyes.

 

Krystal sat beside her and placed the glass of milk on the coffee table.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked while rubbing her stressed sister’s arm. She can easily tell by Jessica’s expression that the latter is stress.

 

Jessica sighed for the nth time.
 

“I made a wrong decision. I shouldn’t leave her in the first place.”

 

Krystal sighed; she hates it whenever her sister is getting emotional.

 

“Unnie, when you left, you already take the risk of losing her. But it doesn’t mean you can’t win her heart again, you’ve done it once, and you can do it again.”

 

Jessica looked at Krystal. Her sister’s statement is making sense.

 

The younger girl smiled.

 

“Don’t give up unless you’ve done everything,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

Hello there. How's your 12/12/12?

Mine is sooo awesome. <3

Anyway have you listen to the latest Hello Venus album?

If not, check my blog you will get the link where you can download them. ;D

Anyways, I'm happy some of you feel the pain in my last update. T^T

Thanks for the comments. <33

I love them.

Goodnight!~

 

-B