Eyesmile.

Banana Caramel

 

Someone’s POV

 

Ever since I moved here with my sister, there’s no day that I didn't go to that certain café where I can buy my favorite Banana Juice.

 

And today is not an exception though today is weekend. I’m going with my little sister since we’re joining my friend, also a schoolmate Seohyun, to her tutorial.

 

Aigoo that girl, I pity her student for this semester. I knew Seohyun since I was 4yrs.old, knowing her, it means everything have to be perfect for her student.

 

So here I am, in front of the café waiting for Seohyun and her student with the cute girl I always see every morning to this café. I actually notice this cute girl staring at me everytime I drop here before I go to school --

 

“Unnie!” I look at my sister as she made me stop thinking about that cute girl. I guess she’s going to spazz about her crush. Yes, she’s into girl but unlike me she doesn’t hide it. I haven’t met her yet, but she sounds lovely the way my sister talks about her.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I don’t know how did she met Seohyun unnie but she’s with her!!” my sister said while squeezing my left arm.

 

“Ack! Let go of my arm!” this girl needed to stop before I got bruise on my arm because of her grip.

 

Lizzy’s POV:

 

OMG! I can’t believe it, the gorgeous girl that I always see is right here, in front of my eyes, talking with Seohyun and eh? Kaeun?! How did she know about that girl?

 

A nudge from my side awoke me from spazzing inside so I could greet them politely, heh all thanks to Eyoung.

 

“Annyeong.” Eyoung bowed to the gorgeous girl in front of me I don’t know why she did though, because I’m too busy spazzing earlier.

 

No one’s POV:

 

Seohyun seems to notice that Lizzy is on her own world again and she can’t help but to giggle on her cute expression.

 

“Lizzy, she might melt the way you stare at her.” She said while waving her hand in front of Lizzy’s face while the other is covering to stop herself from laughing.

 

“Unnie, don’t make it so obvious, you’re embarrassing.” Eyoung whispered to her stunned cousin while nudging her again.

 

“Oh! W-what?! I-I’m not staring. I-I’m just s-shocked that Kaeun is here!!” Lizzy defended herself while stammering which causes for everyone to laugh at her without noticing one of them is actually blushing madly.

 

“Oh, that’s explains you can’t even speak straight huh?” Seohyun said using her witty comeback. Hah, this girl always uses her wittiness to bully everyone.

 

“Aigoo, Stop teasing me! She might misunderstand you guys. I don’t even know her name yet.” Lizzy said turning her back to them since she can’t look at her without blushing.

 

“Lizzy, she’s my sister that I mentioned yesterday. Please look on us so I could introduce her to you properly.” Kaeun said in a bit serious tone.

Lizzy slowly turn her head towards Kaeun when she heard her calling her. “Hi Kaeun, I’m sorry about that. Eyoung and Seohyun are bullying me.”

 

Kaeun giggled and just nod. “She’s my unnie, Nana unnie she’s the girl that I told you yesterday. The girl who brought me to clinic when I passed out yesterday, which accidentally my guide.”

 

Nana nods and smile to Lizzy showing her eyesmile then lend her hand to the brunette. “Hi Lizzy, Kaeun talks about you all the time after you left her in the clinic. She was sorry about her attitude. Which I understand, she’s actually socially awkward especially to cute girls like you. You should call me unnie, I’m a year older than you.”

 

“Unnie~ you’re exaggerating it~” Kaeun whined to Nana.

 

Lizzy grabs Nana’s hand and shakes it firmly. “Oh so you are that girl! I actually noticed you yesterday but when I looked back you disappear!”

 

“I was worried for Kaeun since she passed out twice this week, that’s why I walked so fast yesterday.” Nana said while looking on their intertwined hands.

 

“Aigoo, you should take a lot of care of yourself Kaeun!” Lizzy turns her attention to Kaeun still holding Nana’s hand while Kaeun answered by a nod while blushing.

 

Then they heard someone’s fake a cough, they all turn their heads to Seohyun signaling them that they should go now. Only then Nana realized their hands.

 

“Umn Lizzy, you can let my hand go now?”

**

Who loves Nana's eyesmile?!

Only me? Okay, I love Jung ah's more. :3

I'm trying to update everyday since I'm kind of excited reading new comments from you guys ^_^

Thanks for subscribing to  this fanfic though I'm still newbie in writing I'll try my best to make more lovely.

Sorry for being cliffhanger, but isn't that makes the story more exciting? Mwahaha >:)

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

 

-B