Worst mood.

Banana Caramel

 

Krystal is standing in front of the gate of their house, waiting. Jessica will send her to school before the latter go to visit one of their friends from US; looking at her wristwatch while tapping her foot on the ground, a white BMW slowly making its way outside their gate with a gorgeous driver inside.

 

 

“Do you sleep whenever you’re taking a bath?” Krystal asked after she got inside the car while fastening her seatbelt. “It takes you three hours to get ready.”

 

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes and started the engine then drove off.

 

 

Krystal plugged her earphones on her ears while leaning her head to the tinted window of the car; she’s staring at her sister while driving before starting a conversation.

 

 

“Have you talked to Nana unnie after the break up?” She asked.

 

 

Jessica took a glance at Krystal for a second before diverting her attention on the road again. “Not yet.”

 

 

Krystal just nodded,  she saw her sister parted her lips for a second before closing it again. It seems like Jessica is struggling to say something.

 

 

“Take time unnie.” Krystal suddenly said.

 

 

After 30 minutes of silence, Jessica stepped on the brake pedal when they reached Krystal’s University, she slowly reached out for Krystal’s hair while the latter is unbuckling the seatbelt and messed it. “Thank you.”

 

 

Krystal just smiled and got out of the car. “Take care unnie.”

 

 

**

 

 

Krystal walked to the hallway; chin up while holding the strap of her shoulder bag, when she noticed some guys and girls looking at her. Today is just her second day and being new transfer, she expected this kind of scene around her.

 

 

She reached her room and when she opened the door, the first person that she saw is the one that she least expected to see.

 

 

“I see that we’re classmates.” Krystal said as she took a seat beside the girl who’s talking to their other classmate.

 

 

The girl slowly looked at Krystal and shocked to see the latter inside her room. “Since when did you come back from US?”

 

 

 Krystal smiled.

 

 

“I came back with Jessica unnie, how are you Kaeun?”

 

 

**

 

 

Nana and Jooyeon were sitting on their first class, listening to their professor, when the latter passed a paper on Nana’s table.

 

 

Where’s Lizzy?

 

 

Seeing a paper on her desk, Nana looked down with her chin on her palm. After reading it silently, she just shrugged telling Jooyeon that she didn’t know either.

 

 

“That’s all of today.”

 

 

Nana heard Ms. Kwon said. She’s about to stand up when she felt a tap on her shoulder; when she looked up, she saw Jooyeon pointing at the door of the room. The blonde was shocked to see Krystal in front of their classroom. She agreed on meeting with the girl but she had no idea that the latter is studying on their University.

 

 

Nana and Krystal headed to the rooftop, since the soccer team is practicing on the field.

 

 

“How are you unnie?” Krystal started.

 

 

Nana looked at Krystal while the latter just smiled at her, seeing Krystal made her missed Jessica since the sisters both have that sweet and unique smile.

 

 

“I’m fine.” Nana said while looking down on her thighs. “I guess.”

 

 

Krystal just stared at Nana the whole time, she knew she doesn’t have the right to interfere other relationships but she can’t take seeing her sister hurt. “Unnie, are you sure about your decision?”

 

 

“Jessica unnie is having a hard time.” Krystal added.

 

 

Nana didn’t know what to say after hearing the younger Jung words. She knows Jessica can be self-destructive, she knows Jessica can’t cope with all the things happened between the two of them that fast but she also knows that if she stays in the relationship it’ll be hard for both of them since a lot of things change after Jessica left her.

 

 

“Is there someone else unnie?” Krystal asked after seeing Nana in her own deep thought.

 

 

Upon hearing the question, there’s one certain brunette appeared on Nana’s mind. She did not know why but she suddenly felt her heart is beating abnormally which made her clutch onto her chest.

 

 

Krystal observed the action of the blonde beside her and she can’t help but to feel sorry to her sister. “Unnie, I want to meet that someone.”

 

 

Nana looked at Krystal immediately when the latter said that.

 

 

**

 

 

Lizzy is walking with her hands inside her pocket, she pursed her lips together and kicked a stone near her and it hits Kaeun. She can’t bear the sight in front of her anymore; Kaeun and Eyoung are walking hand in hand while whispering on each other’s ears.

 

 

“Yah!!” Kaeun cried out in pain after her left leg got hit by a foreign object and rubbed it. Her eyes immediately fell on Lizzy who’s glaring at them.

 

 

“What’s wrong unnie?” Eyoung asked when Kaeun nudged her.

 

 

Lizzy ignored the couple and walked pass through them then hailed a cab.

 

 

The three girls are going to the apartment of Taeyeon since the latter texted Lizzy to bring Eyoung so they could practice for Taeyeon’s debut.

 

 

After the cab stopped in front of them, Lizzy got inside the passenger sit while the couple sat on the back seat. The travel is quiet since the young couple is scared to ask the angry brunette.

 

 

After about 15 minutes, they already reached the two-storey apartment

 

 

“Eyoung!” Taeyeon ran to hug the girl in front of her; it’s been half a year since the last time she saw Eyoung since the latter moved to Seoul with Lizzy’s family.

 

 

Eyoung hugged Taeyeon tightly when she felt a hand on her back.

 

 

“Yah unnie!” She immediately pushed Taeyeon since she knew the latter’s and looked at Kaeun who’s wearing a dark expression similar to the angry brunette.

 

 

Eyoung sense that she’s in trouble so she immediately held Kaeun’s hand and showed their intertwine hands. “Be careful on touching me because my girlfriend is possessive.”

 

 

After hearing that, Kaeun’s lips curved upward.

 

 

“Okay I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said as she reached out her hand to Kaeun for introduction. “I’m Taeyeon. I never thought our Eyoung is attracted to girls. I thought she’ll end up marrying her instruments.”

 

 

Kaeun took Taeyeon’s hand. “I never heard her play any instrument yet.” She said and everyone can hear a disappointment in her voice.

 

 

“Later she’ll show you.” Taeyeon just said and headed to a room where her instruments and little studio are located.

 

 

**

 

 

Jessica was sitting on a bar, that her friend from states owning, while waiting when the bartender gave her a glass of apple juice. She stared at it for few seconds and about to complain to the bartender that she doesn’t like apple juice when a slender hand suddenly get the glass from her hand.

 

 

“Amber, Jessie doesn’t like any apple, citrus or kiwi juices. Just give her chocolate milkshake instead.” The girl said.

 

 

Amber apologized and started to proceed on making a milkshake when Jessica looked at the girl beside her. “Wow, never thought that you have the capability to make people follow you.”

 

 

The girl pouted and gave Jessica a slight punch on the shoulder. “You’re still mean. I hope Krystal gave you a little bit of her sweetness.”

 

 

 Jessica just smiled on the comment. “So, how are you? Have you fixed your problems?”

 

 

The girl nodded. “Yeah, I’m so thankful that I have Bekah and Raina unnie to help me.”

 

 

Jessica nodded slightly and took a sip of her milkshake after Amber gave it to her. “So, how’s Sooyoung?”

 

 

The girl smiled widely until her eyes turn into crescent while blushing. “She already forgave me after telling her my reason and luckily she understands me. What about you and Nana?”

 

 

Jessica smiled bitterly after hearing the question. She suddenly felt a lump on ; it’s like she suddenly forgot how to speak.

 

 

“So?” The girl asked after not getting any answer from Jessica for few minutes.

 

 

“She dumped me.”

 

 

“OMG, you’ve gotta be kidding me!” the girl reacted. Even though she hasn’t met Nana yet, she knew that Jessica and Nana are together for long time.

 

 

“You heard me right, Tiff.” Jessica casually said. She’s wishing that Tiffany won’t ask more questions since she’s trying her best to act normal.

 

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip, not knowing what to say. She can see that Jessica is just trying to hide the pain by acting cool but she knew Jessica well. She leaned closer to Jessica and pulled the latter’s arm for a hug.

 

 

The hug seems like the key for Jessica. The tears that she’s trying to hold ever since she woke up this morning suddenly escaped and flowed on her face.

 

 

**

 

 

Nana is sitting on the couch of Jooyeon’s apartment. She doesn’t want to go home yet because she thought that Kaeun is at the dorm. She’s looking on her unread messages when she opened one of the messages that saved few months ago.

 

 

“I believe in love at first sight after I saw someone walked on our café to buy Banana Milk.”

 

 

A smile formed on the blonde’s face after reading the message. How dumb she is not to notice that the person Lizzy talking about is her. She tried to dial the number; her heart suddenly beats faster than the usual when she heard the line ringing. After a week she finally heard the line ring.

 

 

**

 

 

“Sooyoung! Pick up your phone!” Taeyeon shouted since Lizzy’s phone kept on ringing and it’s starting to be annoying for Taeyeon since the she is teaching Eyoung for her new song.

 

 

Lizzy grunted and stand up from the couch of the studio then headed outside. She’s definitely not in her best mood today, everything for her is annoying and she doesn’t even know why.

 

 

She walked to the garden and answered the call without looking on the caller ID.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Hi.”

 

 

After hearing the voice on the other line, Lizzy suddenly felt her time stopped.

 

 

“Can we talk?”

 

 

The voice suddenly woke her up from her day dream.

 

 

“W-when?”

 

 

“Now?”

 

 

Lizzy took a deep breath, she knew she have to stay away from the blonde for her own sake but she just can’t.

 

 

“Wait for me at the usual park.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

Hii!~ sorry for long wait. >__<

I was planning to write a long AN but my Jessica is not feeling well. T___T

Gosh I need to fly to Korea to take care of my wife.

 

 

)B