Bipolar.

Banana Caramel

 

No one’s POV:

 

The 5 girls reached Seohyun’s house in just 15 minutes, Lizzy and Eyoung realized that Seohyun’s house isn’t that far from their house and so the sister’s since they live at the dorm on the corner of the street.

 

The house is simple and neat, when you enter the door you will be greeted by a small living room that has a couch and a two single chair with a mini long table in the middle. There’s a 41” LED LG and a player with bunch of DVD. On the left side, there’s a door that will lead you to dining room. On the right side, you can see another door which leads you to a library with at least 5 to 6 bookshelves and her grand white piano, then a sliding door which lead to the garden.

 

Seohyun is living by herself and sometimes being visited by her relatives that’s why she has 2 guest rooms upstairs.

 

Lizzy is sitting on a single chair that located near the door of the library while the sisters are sitting on the couch, one is texting and the other is eating nutella.

 

“So, you and Seohyun unnie are childhood friends? “ Lizzy is starting to question Nana when Eyoung just started her piano lesson with the campus genius.

 

Nana simply nods because she’s busy texting on her phone. Looking on her expressions while texting, there’s something not good. She’s about to put her phone back to her pouch when it suddenly ring, the person she’s texting is calling.

 

“Excuse me.” She said to Lizzy and Kaeun before picking it up and walk straight to the garden.

 

Kaeun on the other hand grabs Lizzy’s hand and pulls it so Lizzy will sit beside her.  “Lizzy, do you have a thing for Nana unnie?”

 

Lizzy was trying to figure out what just Kaeun said to her, because she, herself doesn’t know either. All she knows is that every time she sees Nana every morning, it seems like the world around her stops and she can only see Nana.

 

Kaeun sighs noticing how Lizzy got confuse by a simple yes/no question. “Lizzy, you should just forget that feelings now. I don’t want you to get hurt in the end.”

 

“W-what do you mean?” Lizzy is now really confuse on what Kaeun is talking about. It was just a simple crush for her like how she’s fangirling over Seohyun, well that’s what she thought. But the other girl is saying that it’s something deeper.

 

“Just don’t fall for her.”

 

“I don’t think I will. I admit she’s beautiful and every time I see Nana unnie I can’t take my eyes off of her, but I don't think that I like her that much for you to think that I might fall for her. Plus we’re both girls.”

 

LIE. Because the moment that she found out that Kaeun is Nana’s sister, she’s already planning on how to get close to her. And considering that they are both girls, she knows herself she would take any chance so Nana will like her back.

 

“Don’t lie! Lizzy. I can tell it. The way you look at her tells otherwise.”

 

“Kaeun.” Lizzy place her hand on Kaeun’s lap as she tries to change the other girl thinks about her feelings for Nana. “Isn’t it too fast? Me and Nana unnie just met, like an hour ago, for you to say those things. Developing feelings takes time.” She smiles softly hoping that the girl’s mind change.

 

Kaeun is a flushed a bit due to sudden contact that the brunette made. “Then stop acting like she’s the only girl that you can see when unnie is around!”

 

Realizing her actions, Kaeun lowered her head and grip on her shoulder bag wishing that the floor suddenly opens a hole and fall on it.

 

**

 

(Timeline: When Nana left the living room to take a call)

 

“You only have time to call me now that I’m breaking up with you?!” Nana said almost shouting on her phone.

 

The girl on the other line took a deep breath, trying not to add the tension between them so she answered on her gentle voice that she rarely use. “But babe, I told you I’m busy doing proje—“

 

Nana on the other hand is tired of the endless excuses that her girlfriend is giving her. So she cut her off before she even finishes her excuse. “Who the hell will believe in you, project? The class just started last week!!”

 

“CAN YOU JUST PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN?!” The other girl however, doesn’t have long patience and doesn’t like to babysit people so she raised her voice as well due to frustration. –frustrated that even though she loves Nana so much, something is pulling her back to show it to her.

 

“I’m tired of hearing your explanation Jess, I don’t want to be a second option anymore.” Nana’s voice cracked after saying the last sentence, a tear slowly drops on her left eye followed by another one. Without realizing it she’s crying on her phone.

 

She hanged up without wanting her, ‘BUSY’ girlfriend; hear her cry and her vulnerable side. After that day happened, there were no more happy days for Nana with Jessica. All the later gave was an excuse as if she’s avoiding Nana. You said you’re over her, but why it seems like I’m begging for your attention after that day.

 

Not wanting to be questioned by her sister, she immediately wipes her tears and applies some powder. Luckily, she’s using her waterproof eyeliner so it wasn’t ruin at all.

 

Walking back to the room she noticed that the two were engaged in a serious conversation, seeing one is shocked with eyes wide open while her sister is gripping on her bag, it means she needs help. What did you do Kaeun?

 

“Hi, sorry I needed to answer the phone. Is everything okay?” She walked beside Kaeun and her hair gently.

 

Lizzy on the other hand was shocked at Kaeun’s behavior. First she was cold then sweet and now angry, does she has bipolar disorder?

 

“We’re done for today. I don’t think Eyoung is needed to be tutored, she’s a gifted child.” Seohyun said while patting Eyoung’s head without noticing the awkward duo and a girl with puffy eyes. “I think we should eat our lunch now.”

 

**

 

While eating their lunch, Eyoung, Seohyun and Nana are talking about random stuffs while the other awkward duo, Lizzy and Kaeun remains awkward.

 

Though Nana is busy talking to Seohyun and Eyoung she never leave her attention to her sister as well, so when Eyoung excused herself for a bathroom and Seohyun to take a phone call she immediately went towards Lizzy to ask.

 

“Lizzy, tell me what happened when I answered my phone call. You suddenly become quiet and Kaeun is so awkward and it shows.”

 

“Nana unnie, you should ask your bipolar sister.”

 

“What?! Hey it’s my sister that you’re calling bipolar!” Nana doesn’t like it when her sister is being insulted. She may be bipolar because of her cold-sweet attitude but she really doesn’t like the fact that other people are calling her sister bipolar especially in front of her.

 

Seohyun was startled by Nana’s sudden raise of voice while Kaeun look at them confuse. Are they talking about me?

 

“Gosh, calm down unnie! Let’s talk about it outside.”

 

**

 

Lizzy drags Nana to the garden, when they reached it she closed the sliding door then face the later.

 

“Nana unnie, your sister was telling me not to fall for you! Then when I said I won’t she suddenly shouted to stop acting like you’re the only girl whenever you’re around. Her behavior changes ever since the day I met her is driving me crazy!”

 

“Can’t you see it?” Nana asks calmly this time.

 

“See what?”

 

“She’s crushing on you after you brought her to clinic.”

 

“Eh?”

 

**

Yay I managed to finish this today.

So, what do you guys think of this? Long enough?

I'm sorry if not and yah! Please don't hate on my Jessica okay?

Lol, bipolar. Kaeun is so me! just saying.

Thanks for reading! Hope I didn't crashed some expections of NaLiz shippers.

LONG COMMENTS and COMPLAINS are so much appreciated <3

Thank you so much!

Have a nice monday every one! <33

 

-B