Kiss.

Banana Caramel

 

After a brief talk with Nana, Lizzy immediately goes to Kaeun to talk like nothing happened before they eat their lunch so that when they start their own tutorial it won’t be awkward for them to be alone which makes Kaeun happy.

 

The girls ended their day by taking a snack at Lizzy’s family café. Kaeun take notes that Lizzy and Eyoung are sweet and clingy towards each other just like her and Nana. If you will look at them you might think that they’re lovers instead of cousins.

 

They also saw Bekah and Raina in the café. Lizzy found out that the two recently decided to take their friendship to the next level after Bekah accidentally kissed Raina during their outing last summer, which made them realize their own feelings towards each other.

 

Everyone is having their great afternoon, sipping their juices, eating ice cream and cakes, except to one certain blonde hair that was in her own world, staring to someone who’s talking but deep inside thinking on how she can make her relationship work.

 

Without her knowing, two girls are glancing at her every second, thinking the same thing. I’m here if you need help.

 

**

 

(Late night at Nana’s and Kaeun’s dorm)

 

Kaeun was about to sleep when she heard a soft sob from the other room, thinking there’s something happen, she stands up and wears her slippers to go to the next room where her unnie is sleeping.

 

“Unnie?”

 

Hearing the younger girl voice, she immediately covered herself with duvet and turn around pretending to sleep.

 

Kaeun enter the room without being invited and sits on the bed. Seeing her unnie at this state she can’t help but to get mad at Jessica, she knows how her unnie loves the later so much. Her unnie doesn’t deserve to be treated this way.

 

Knowing that Nana won’t stop pretending to sleep, she slowly removed the duvet over Nana's head and gently the older girl’s hair to sooth her. “Unnie, you know you can always talk to me every time you need someone to listen.”

 

Nana on the other hand felt relax feeling protected by her sister. She sighed and slowly turned around to hug Kaeun’s waist which made the later smile. “I’m fine.” Nana said almost whispering as she doesn’t want to ended up crying in front of her sister.

 

“I hate seeing you cry unnie.” Kaeun said while she keeps on Nana’s hair at the same time rubbing her back.

 

They stay in that comforting position for like an hour while Kaeun humming some random love songs since the older girl doesn’t want to talk.

 

Nana fell asleep crying on her sister’s lap that night.

 

**

 

Kaeun’s POV:

 

The sunrise that blinded my closed eyes wakes me up, I really don’t feel like waking up yet but when the light never leaves my eyes, I reluctantly sit on the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I notice that I’m not on my own room and I’m alone.

 

Nana unnie!

 

I stand up and went straight to the kitchen to look for something to eat when I read a note on our fridge.

 

Just chilling outside, there’s a couple of toast for you placed with butter at the table and you can see the strawberry jam on the cap board. I might be back after lunch. Thanks for last night. Love you <3

 

Nana<3

 

I’m already eating the toast with a jam and butter on top of it while watching the tv. I can’t find anything interesting to watch, so I decided to surf in the internet but there’s nothing interesting as well.

 

I stretch my hands out and headed back to my room after washing the glass and plate that I used. I guess I’m gonna sleep again.

 

**

 

(Sunday afterlunch: Lizzy’s and Eyoung’s house)

 

Sunday is a very non-productive day for cousins, especially to someone like Lizzy.

 

“Eyoungie~ don’t change the channel! I’m watching Sungmin and Heechul oppa~” Lizzy whined to Eyoung as the younger girl grabbed the remote control and switched it to other channel.

 

“Unnie, you already watched their performances like thousand times already! Aren’t you sick of those guys who always ripped their shirts off in every end of their performances?!” Eyoung said to Lizzy while glaring at her to make her stop from whining.
 

“That’s the point! I don’t get tired of watching them because I always get a chance to see their abs and muscles every time I’m watching!” Lizzy said with her sparkling eyes and drooling.

 

“You psycho! Ugh!!” Eyoung grunt at Lizzy’s behavior towards her boy group idol.

 

Lizzy on the other hand smiled wickedly as she succeeds on her plan to annoy her cute cousin. Knowing that her cousin will throw the cushion to her she stands up and run outside to take a walk.

 

“Gonna take a walk for awhile~ See you later my lovely cousin!” Lizzy giggles while making her way outside. Shall I take the bike or not?

 

**

 

Kaeun wakes up and look at the alarm clock at the bed side table.

 

3:00pm

“Omg! I slept too long.”

 

She stood up and go to the room next to her to check if Nana is already back but she greeted by an empty room, after checking the room she go next to the kitchen and saw that there’s no changes happen when she slept and so is the living room. This only means Nana hasn’t gone home yet.

 

Grabbing her phone, she tried to call Nana but it’s not available. She called Seohyun to ask if she talked to Nana today and was told that Nana went to café where she always buys her favorite drink.

 

Kaeun immediately take a shower and her late lunch ready herself to go to café to check if Nana is alright. She’s worried since she knows her unnie is not stable after crying herself to sleep last night.

 

**

 

“AAAAHHH!!!” Two girls yelp at the same time.

 

Eyoung found herself on the ground with a girl on top of her, feeling a hot breath on her face she open her eyes to see but her face turns into red like tomato realizing the distance of their faces.

 

“Ouch~” the girl whined because one of her knees hit the ground hard; luckily there’s someone who caught her before her body meets the ground.

 

“Eyoung? OMG! I’m sorry are you alright?” the girl asked Eyoung when she realize that she must be hurt because of the impact, noticing the girl's face she seems not.

 

The girl seems not to notice the distance of their faces which makes Eyoung’s face flush more and nervous. “Y-yes I am fine. Are you okay? Can you stand Kaeun?”

 

Kaeun tried to stand up but her knee aches when she attempt to make movement.

 

Seeing the other girl’s flinched Eyoung checked Kaeun and sees her knee is bleeding. “Gosh we better get your knee clean before it gets infected.”

 

**

 

“Ouch!!” Kaeun cries when Eyoung applied the ointment after washing her cut, although the later tried to be gentle she can’t help but to cry whenever the cotton gets in contact of her cut.



The two girls are now at the office of café, Sunny brought them the medicine kit and helps Eyoung to wash Kaeun’s cut for a bit since the café is crowded during afternoon weekend.

 

Eyoung is kneeling in front of Kaeun while the latter is sitting on the couch. Biting her inner cheeks, Eyoung somehow feels the pain that Kaeun felt every time she press the cotton on her cut so she apply the medicine as fast as fast as she could and cover it with bandage then kiss it cause of her reflexes which make the other girl blush.

 

 “You should be more careful next time.” Eyoung said while giving the other girl a glass of juice and sitting on a chair opposite to her.

 

“I was in a hurry because Seohyun unnie said that Nana unnie is here. I need to check if she’s okay since she left the dorm this morning, before I woke up and said that she’ll be back before lunch but she didn’t.”

 

“I don’t think Nana unnie is here, I look at the customers but she’s not there.” Eyoung can’t help but to get worry as well, seeing the other girl almost crying face make her feel sad. “Do you have any idea where she is right now?”

 

“We’re just new here. So I really don’t have idea.”