Anniversary Date

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

A/N:  It's almost 5pm my time and I promised to update with another chapter before 630pm so here it is.  I hope you enjoy it!!  I will try to do another double update tomorrow as well!!


You find yourself walking through this hidden park that is filled with beautiful flowers.  There are huge oak and willow tress and butterflies flying everywhere.  There is a huge open field in the distance and a little creek flowing along side you.  Hanging from one of the oak tree is a swing set.  This place was peaceful.  You stopped and smelled some of the roses and you just feel complete.  You continue to walk through this hidden park and you realized that this place looks familiar.  You know this place, NO, you remember this place.  This was the hidden park that you found when you were younger.  You use to come here a lot with Chaeyoung.   You look around and flashbacks are all coming back to you.  All of a sudden you hear this distinct laughter and you look around to see where it is coming from.  This laughter…you recognize it.  It’s a laughter that you haven’t heard in so long…a laughter that you thought you will never hear again. 

 

You follow the laughter and it brings you out to the open field.  From a distance you can see a white figure dancing around.  You smile because you remember how you and Chaeyoung use to come here and just dance your hearts out.  The white figure stops dancing and starts walking towards you.  You can see that she has on a long sleeve white flowing dress.  Her hair is about shoulder length and is flying in the breeze.  You start walking towards the white figure too as you are trying to figure out who she was.  There is something about her presences that is making your heart beat faster.

 

You stop midway and tears starts flowing uncontrollably from your eyes.  It’s her.  It’s Chaeyoung.  Before your mind can process what is going on, your legs takes of running.  You are running as fast as you can towards her.  When you think you will never reach her, you are finally standing in front of her.  She looks at you and just smiles.  She is still as beautiful as ever.  Her face is white as snow and her lips are a soft pink.  You don’t blame Jiyong for loving her.  She was absolutely gorgeous.  Before either of you can say a word, you grabbed her and just held her.  This was your best friend.  Chaeyoung was like a little sister to you even though you both were only a couple of months apart.  You can’t believe that she is actually standing in front of you.

 

“_________onni! Why are you so sad?  I’m so happy that you are back!  Jiyong & I have been looking for you ever since you left us without saying a word.  I know that you blame yourself but it’s not your fault.  I should be the one saying that I am sorry.  I knew it was difficult for you at our wedding but not once did you complain. You never once showed me that you were hurt, instead you helped me plan my wedding.  I knew you loved Jiyong. I knew that he loved you a lot too.  I want you to know that I never wanted to take your place but I loved him also.  Please _______onni, I never seen him fully happy ever since you left us.  I tried to make him smile but I only got so far.  I knew that he loved me, but he didn’t love me as much as he loved you.  I can see it in his eye ____onni that he still thinks about you.  He did try looking for you and no matter how many times he failed, he never gave up.  We never planned for it to be this way, none of us did.  I’m happy that you came back Onni.  I just have one favor to ask.  Would you please take care of Jiyong and love him?  Love him for the both of us Onni….please open your heart again and love him….”

 

With that being said, Chaeyoung wiped away your tears and gave you a peck on the cheek.  She gave your hand a tight squeeze and turned to walk away.

 

“Wait Chaeyoung!” you screamed trying to make her stay longer with you.  You never got a chance to say that YOU were sorry.

 

”Onni!  You don’t have to say it.  I have finally found you again and I know what’s inside your heart.  I love you Onni!  Remember to love Jiyong and take care of him.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled at you and just like the breeze, you felt her and she disappeared. You fell onto your knees and cried your heart out.  White rose petals started to fall from the heavens and you couldn’t help but to scream at the sky.

 

“I’m sorry Chaeyoung!  I’m sorry for not being there when you both needed me the most.  I love you!  I promise I will love Jiyong and care of them for the both of us….” You said sobbing.  Your voice was cracked and you felt so hurt.  Chaeyoung is really gone.

 

You shot up from the dream sweating and out of breath.  Tears are falling down like a flowing river and you wipe them away as quickly as you can.  Was that really a dream or was it real?  It felt so real!  You look around and realize that you weren’t in your apartment.  You see Jiyong sleeping peacefully on the couch next to you. You both must have fallen asleep after having such a heart breaking reunion.   You get up to go use the bathroom.  You walk as quietly as you can trying not to disturb Jiyong.  You wash your face and look at yourself in the mirror.  You replay the dream in your head and you try to make sense of it all. You comb your fingers through your hair until you felt something soft.  You bend your head side ways shaking your hair rapidly trying to make whatever it was to fall out.  You look down and you couldn’t believe your eyes.  A white rose petal fell onto the ground.