A new Chapter

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

A/N:  Thank you for being patience with me my lovely readers.  I’m sad to say that this story is coming to an end soon even though there were so many different things I wanted to add to it.  Again, I don’t want to drag out the story but I will write as many chapters as needed to make the story complete.  I thank you all for being with me!  I do have another story in mind that I want to start writing but I want to focus on this story first.  Please comment and let me know your feelings and thoughts.  I love you all and you are all the best readers that any author can ever ask for!  Sanranghaeyo!


You continue to knock and with each knock, you hit the door harder.  You can hear footsteps rushing to the door and as soon as the door flung open, you crush into Jiyong’s body and just held him as if your life was depending on it.  You inhale his scent and tighten your hold on Jiyong.  You can tell by his body language that he is confused as to what is going on but once he realized it was you that was holding him, you feel him wrap his arms around you as well.  The sound of his heart beating is like music to your ears.  His very presences wipes away all of your fears.  You can feel Jiyong pushing your hair back behind your ears and with his warm hands, his lifts up your chin so you can look at him.

 

“What’s wrong ________-ah?  I-I-I’m sor…”

 

Before Jiyong can finish his sentence, you stand on your tip toes and lock your lips with his.  His lips were soft and his taste was sweet.  You wrap your arms around his neck and bring him closer to you.  You can feel his arms squeezing you tighter as he is starting to kiss back.  He your bottom lips asking for permission to explore your mouth. You happily open your mouth and let his tongue explore every canvas.  At this very moment, nothing else mattered.  Your past, his past, the future, nothing!  All that matter is this very second, this very moment that you are having with him. 

 

After a few minutes of sharing a passionate kiss, you both pull back gasping for air.  Butterflies take over your stomach and you look down from embarrassment for taking such a big action.  You can feel your face turn a bright red after realization that you finally kissed Jiyong.  You hear him quietly chuckle as he moves his fingers to trace the outline of your face. His touch is warm and with every little movement, you get chills down your spine.  Hearing his heaving breathing makes you weak in the knees and his scent is driving you crazy.  Jiyong kisses you cheek and lift your head up so you can look at him in the eyes.  You are still taken away by how beautiful Jiyong is and by how fantastic his facial features are.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for ever causing you any pain.  I tried to stay away because I was afraid of getting hurt.  It was my mistake and I should have listened to my heart.  I-I- I’m in love with you Oppa” you said before Jiyong can give a word.  Tears are uncontrollably falling down from your eyes as you stare into Jiyong’s gaze. You can feel your heart beat a million times a minute and your voice cracking.  No words are exchanged among you two, just silence as you both stare into each other’s eyes.  As if both of your eyes were doing all the talking, words couldn’t express how much emotions were being exchanged.  Jiyong’s arms bring you closer to his body and he hides his face into your neck.  You can hear his take in a deep breath as he tightens his hold.  You run you fingers through his hair and you are amazed at how soft it is.  You get shivers as you can feel his hot breath on your neck as he continues to take in deep breaths.  Slowly, he leaves a trail of kiss up your neck right before his wonderful lips reaches your ears.

 

“I’ve waited so long to hear those words from you.  I love you too ______-ah” he said softly.  His words were almost a whisper as if he only wanted you to hear them.  His tone was gentle as if he wanted to express how much he does care.  His hold around you was tight as if he wanted to show you that he will protect you.  You smile as you hear the words coming from his lips.  The way your name rolls right off his tongue makes your heart skip a beat.  You move your head back so you can have a better look at this gorgeous man who is now in your embrace.  He gives you that sly smile that makes your heart melt and you can’t help but stare at his luscious lips.  He lets out another quiet chuckle as he can clearly see where you are looking at.  He leans in and locks lips with yours.  As each second that passes by, the closer he brings your body to his.  Not wanting to break the moment, he slowly walks backwards to bring you inside his apartment as he still is interlocking his lips with yours. 

 

Following his actions so you wouldn’t break the trance that you are both lost in, you slowly move forward to follow him with your eyes still close and your arms wrapped around his neck.  You slowly kick the door close with your foot and standing in his living room, you two are lost in another world.  As the door slowly shut close, the same happened to both of your past.  The past has now closed and a new chapter has begun.  Now the two hearts that were pining for each other is beating as one.