From Past to Present

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

A/N: Hello my lovely Readers! I know that this is a short chapter but I wanted to update you all as soon as I can.  I might try to do a double update today so please wait for me!  I hope you enjoy!  Saranghaeyo!  Muah Muah!!


You feel wet kisses on your face causing you to wake up.  You open your eyes slowly to see that Gaho is your face and you laugh.  You look around to realize that you are sleeping in Jiyong’s room.  You begin to wonder if last night was all just a dream, did you really confess to Jiyong how you felt? As you begin to move around, you feel two arms wrapped around your waist tighten their hold on you.  You smile as you realize that this wasn’t a dream and that this was real.  You can feel hot breathing on the back of your neck and it causes you to shiver.  You can smell his cologne on the pillow case and you couldn’t help but take in a deep breath.  His scent, it’s like your body craves for it.  You turn around without breaking his hold on you to see if he is still sleeping; but to your surprise Jiyong was looking at you with a smile. 

 

You let your eyes wonder all over his profile, wondering how someone can be created so perfectly.  As if his body was calling and bringing you into a trance, you are lost in how well define his body structure was.  His facial features were absolutely beautiful with flawless skin.  His nose was built with a perfect bridge and he had a well define jaw line.  His lips, oh how your heart skips a beat for his lips.  His lips are a pale pink and are soft to the touch.  You bit the bottom of your lip to control yourself from crushing your lips onto his.  This man, this man that you are in love with, this man that you laying down next too is the definition of stunning.

 

You can feel his stare and you look at him to meet his gaze.  No words can describe this feeling that was starting to take over you.  You stare into his eyes, letting yourself get lost in his aura, but you were awaken from your trance when you felt his soft lips brush against yours.  You blush as you realize that he noticed you were starring at him.  You hide your face and try to turn away until he grabs your chin.  He brings your face close to his and you can hear his heavy breathing.  He caresses your face and slowly leans in to give you a soft peek on the forehead.

 

“Morning Jagiya….Did you sleep well?” Jiyong said quietly as he rests his head back down on the pillow.  His voice was memorizing and the way he said “Jagiya” made you melt inside.

 

You nod your head and move in closer so you can rest your head on his chest.  You wanted to just lie like this forever until you noticed the time.  It was almost noon and you still had some unfinished work to take care of.  You get up out of bed only to have Jiyong pull you back down.

 

“Where are you going Jagiya?  Just lay with me a little longer please?”

 

“Oppa, I would love to just stay like this but I have some work I need to get finish.  It won’t take long; I promise I will be right back.”

 

“Ani, I am going to come with too.  I’m finally with you now and you want to leave me again.  I’ll tell the boys that we can record tomorrow, I want to be with you today Jagiya.”

 

You get up and give him a kiss on the lips.  You tell him to go get ready as you are going to get ready in your apartment.  Like a child, he shook his head no but was willing to get up as he knew he was going to spend the rest of the day with you.  You chuckle at his childish actions and he walked you to the door.  Before opening your door, you rush back to give him a quick peek and then went inside.

 

Unknowingly to the both of you, the evaluator doors were slowing opening when you two shared that final kiss and standing there to witness it all was Jung-Su with a vase of roses.