Harsh Reality

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

You are walking down the street happy because today you will finally get to see Jung-Su.  You used to see him everyday but lately he has been busy with work, so you thought about surprising him today.  Jung-Su and you have been dating for almost a year and he was your first love.  You smile as you remember how you two met and how he swept you off of your feet.  Jung-Su used to come into the coffee shop that you used to work at and ordered the same black coffee with a spoon of sugar with no cream.  He will always ask to have you make his drink as he didn’t like how the other employees made it.  One day, he finally asked you out and your love story began.  You two were going to have dinner at 6pm but since you got off early, you wanted to visit him at work.

 

Everyone liked Jung-Su, everyone but Jiyong.  He was never too fond of Jung-Su and you never can figure out why but you just assumed that it was because Jiyong was being a protective friend.  Jiyong had a few talks with you about Jung-Su and how he swears he saw Jung-Su with another girl, but you didn’t believe him.  It has to be a mistake because Jung-Su was too busy with work.  Jung-Su hardly had time for you, so how can he have time for another girl?  You just brushed it off and told Jiyong not to worry too much about it but thank him for being such a good best friend.  After a while, Jiyong stop telling you what he saw and told you that as long as Jung-Su made you happy, he will bite his tongue and leave it alone.

 

You decided to take a short cut through the park since it was nice summer day.  You love watching the little kids play tag and feeling the grass with your bare feet.  You continue to walk through the park until you saw a couple sitting on top of the hill having a little picnic.  You smiled as you remember when Jung-Su took you on a picnic at this very same park for your anniversary.  You made your way through the park path and were coming around the hill.  You can still see the couple on top of the hill but you notice something about the man that made breathing difficult to do.  From the side of his face, he looks like Jung-Su.  Your palms starts getting sweaty and your heart starts picking up its pace.   You are telling yourself that it can’t be him because he is at work.  You start making your way up the hill to get a closer look at the couple.  The closer you got, the more clearly you can hear their voices but you were only able to see her face.  You found a tree near by the couple and hid behind it.  You continued to hid and watch as he pushes hair out of her face and tucks it behind her ear.  She creases his face ever so gently and he gives her a kiss on the cheek.  Your world crashes as you realize, it is Jung-Su.

 

You take off running as fast as you can.  How can he do this to you?  You loved him!  You just kept running and running until you reached the YG Building.  You ran inside and ran up to studio one where you knew that is where BigBang would be.  You push the doors open fell onto the floor crying.  Teddy Oppa rushes to your side and picks you up holding you in his arms.  He brings you over to the couch and kneels in front of you.

 

“What happened baby girl?  Tell Oppa!  Did Jung-Su hurt you?”

 

Hearing the commotion, BigBang rushes out from the recording studio and asked what was wrong.  Your body is shaking and you are completely out of breath.  You try to speak but nothing is coming out.  Teddy tells you to breathe as he rubs your back and wipe away your tears. 

 

“Get baby girl some water!” Teddy screamed as Daesung rushes out of the room to get a water bottle.

 

“Talk to me baby girl.  Tell Oppa what happened!”

 

“He cheated on me.  I saw him at the park with another girl.  I’m so stupid!  I should have listened!!  He never loved me Oppa.  He never l-l-loved me!  Oppa, it hurts!  Make it stop hurting!”” you said in a trembling voice while tears continue to fall down your face.  You feel so stupid for not realizing what type of person Jung-Su was. 

 

“Aish, that bastard!  How dare he hurt you like this!  I’m going to kill him!  No one hurts my baby girl!” screamed Teddy as he punches the walls.

 

“Yah Hyung!  Calm down!  We need to make sure that _______-ah is okay first.  Here, drink this” said Daesung as he opens the water bottle.

 

Jiyong gets down onto his knees and pull you into a warm hold.  He doesn’t say anything to you but just whispers “sssshhhhhh” in your ears.

 

 “Oppa, I should have listened to you.  You were right about him, but I was too blind.”

 

“Don’t cry _______-ah!  You are not blind.  Love is blind.  He isn’t worth your tears.”

 

That was about 7 years ago.  Because of Jung-Su, you couldn’t love again.  Jung-Su caused you so much pain and because of him, you were afraid to love Jiyong.  Now he is at your front door with his arms around your waist, holding you like he never did you any wrong.

 

“Let me go!  How did you find me?” you screamed at him while pushing his arms away from you.

 

“________-ah!  Please listen to me.  I messed up and I’m here to make it right.  I should have never hurt you and I let you get away.  I’ve been looking all over for you but than I was told that you left to America.  I saw you walking down the street yesterday with Jiyong and followed you two back here.”

 

“Get away from me Jung-Su!  I don’t want to see you and I don’t ever want to see you again!  You have caused me too much pain and I’m through with it.  Please leave!”  You slammed the door in his face and locked the door.  You ran into your room and slide down the wall.  You can’t believe what is happening.  Why is he back?  Why now?

 

 

As Jung-Su walked out of the apartment complex, he stopped and looked up at your window.  “________-ah.  You are mine!  I will make you fall in love with me again.  I promise!”