The Healing

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

A/N:  I'm going to try and do a double update today.  As of right now it is 8:50am central time...I'll try to update another chapter before 6:30pm...I'm still at work so i will try to update as soon as i can.  I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for supporting me!! Hwaiting!!!


Jiyong is standing there, starring at you with disbelief in his eyes.  His mouth is open but yet no words can come out.  He is just standing there, not saying a word.  You look at him, tears still running down your face.  Your heart breaks as all the memories starts rushing back to you.  You try to look away but there is something about him that you just can’t turn away from.  He is wearing a plain white beater and black sweat pants.  His hair is still that soft pink and baby blue color and is comb back.  You noticed that he got new tattoos as well but one thing that you really noticed was that he got skinny.  You try to say a word but nothing comes out.  The most that you can get out is a soft whisper of your sobbing.  You are still soaking wet and you can start to feel the coldness catch up to you.  Your lips are trembling and your body starts to shiver.  Before you can wrap the towel tighter on you, you felt two arms pulling you into a warm embrace.  You close your eyes and take a big inhale his scent.  You can remember exactly how he smelled.  This brings back memories of the dance you had with him on his wedding day.  HIS WEDDING DAY!  CHAEYOUNG!

 

You try to pull away from his hold to look at him but he wouldn’t let go.  You feel something wet hitting your shoulder and you look up, you see that Jiyong is crying.  You squeeze him back tightly and snuggle your face by his neck.  There are so many things that you want to say, but you don’t want to ruin this moment.  It has been so long since you have seen Jiyong. You have been pining for his touch and yearning to be within his embrace.  You two stand there, just holding each other without saying a word.

 

“_________-ah.  Is this really you or am I dreaming?  Please, I don’t want to wake up if this is a dream.” Jiyong whispered into your ears while tighten the hold he has on you.

 

 

“Nae Jiyong.  It’s me. I’m sorry Jiyong.  I have been such a bad friend. Please forgive me…” you said softly while sending tears.

 

“Ssshhhh _________-ah.  Is this really real?  Are you really here?  I’ve been so lost.  Please don’t leave me again”

 

Jiyong bends his head down and lays it on your shoulder.  You can feel his hot breath by your ear and it sends a shiver down your spine.  You feel you shoulder getting wetter by the minutes and you pull away to wipe away his tears.  You just look at him and trace his facial features with your fingers.

 

How could you leave someone so special to you behind like this?  How could you leave him and Chaeyoung when they needed you?  You must really be a bad person you thought.

 

As if Jiyong was reading your mind, he shakes his head no.  He steps aside and motions you to come inside his apartment.  At first you were hesitant but you slowly walked in.  As he closes the door you were greeted by the cutest dog ever.  He sniffs you feet and runs towards Jiyong.

 

“This is Gaho.  Say hi to _______-ah Gaho.”  Jiyong said with that sly smile that you loved.

 

You chuckled at Jiyong and bent down to call Gaho to come to you.  After rubbing Gaho’s head, he ran off and you got up to follow him.  You were amazed at how beautiful Jiyong’s apartment was.  It was very well decorated and his had one of the most beautiful walk out balcony and a fire place.  A part of his living room was cut off by a panel and turned into a little studio area.  There are bookshelves filled with all different kinds of CD albums and mix tapes.  There are notebooks piled up on his dining table and crumble up pieces of papers on the floor. 

 

He has pictures hanging everywhere.  From where you are standing you can see pictures of BigBang and the rest of the YG family.  You continue to look around his apartment with your eyes and you smile when you see a picture of you and Jiyong hanging on the wall. As you continue to scan through the apartment with your eyes, a huge picture hanging on top of the fire place caught your attention.  You slowly walk your way through his living room and walked straight to the fire place.

 

You stood there with your arms wrapped around yourself to help keep from shriving and starred at this gorgeous picture.  You smile but you can feel your heart getting heavier.  Jiyong walks and stands right besides you to look at the picture as well.  No words were exchange among you two but you can feel the atmosphere in the room getting intense.  You can feel that something is changing inside of Jiyong.  That loving warm emotion that you received from him a few moments ago now feels like an icebox.

 

“I’m so sorry Jiyong” You said whispering without taking your eyes off the picture.

 

“I know….” Jiyong responded coldly and walks away.

 

You are hurt by his short tone but you know that you deserved it.  You didn’t expect him to forgive you after abandoning them.  You turned and followed him to the sofa and sat down next to him.  He bends his knees up to his chest and covered his face with his arms.  You can hear him sobbing quietly and you reach over to hug him.

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong.  I didn’t know about the accident and about Chaeyoung.  I am a horrible person and such a bad friend.  I…I…I just couldn’t handle it and like a coward, I left.” 

 

You plea with him to look at you and talk with you, but Jiyong didn’t respond and just continued to cry quietly.  You can’t handle the pain of watching him hurt so much.  You can’t face the fact that you weren’t there when he needed you the most.  You take his silence as a sign that he is angry with you so you get up and decided to go back to your apartment.  As you get up to walk away, one of his arms grabbed your wrist.  You turn around to see that him starring at you with teary eyes.

 

“Please don’t leave me….”