Alive with Love

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

11.27.12

A/N:  Hello my lovely readers, subscribers, family and friends.  I am sorry that I have kept you all waiting so long for an update. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I will try to update as soon as I can with more chapters.  I am sorry that I haven’t updated in a while but I hope this makes up for it.  I will try to work harder so I can update everyday for you.  Once again, thank you for staying with me and for supporting me and all of my stories.  Without you, I am not possible…so THANK YOU! Love you all! Muah!


Beep – beep – beep

 

From a distance you can hear a beeping noise.  You are dead tired and no matter how hard you try to ignore that sound, it keeps getting louder.  You feel someone shaking your body to wake you up and you don’t even care to respond.  You hear a voice getting closer and closer to your ear.

 

“Onni, it is time to wake up now.  You can’t sleep anymore.  How long are you going to keep Jiyong waiting?

 

You know this voice and you smile as you respond to her question.  Your eyes are still close but you can feel her presence near you.

 

“Chaeyoung-ah! I’m tired and I don’t want to wake up yet.  What’s that noise Chaeyoung-ah?! Why does my room smell like sanitizers? Did you spill something?

 

Beep – beep – beep

 

“Ani, Onni!  I didn’t spill anything. Once you wake up the noise will stop.  I need you to wake up now Onni. No more sleeping.  There are a lot of people waiting for you.”

 

Beep – beep – beep

 

“Aish Chaeyoung-ah!  Onni is just very tired and I don’t know why. My body hurts, especially my chest.  No one is waiting for me Chaeyoung-ah.  I just want to sleep” 

 

“Onni, wake up.  I need you to wake up now.  I know it hurts, but I promise this time, all the pain will go away.  Onni do you hear me?!  Onni!  Wake up, wake up!”

 

Beep – beep – beep

 

With your eyes still close, you flip your body over so you can get away from the noise as far as possible but all of sudden you feel a slight pain in your hand when you tried to move.  Ouch, what is this?  What’s going on?

 

“Open your eyes Onni…open your eyes…” you hear Chaeyoung say as her voice starts to slowly fade away.

 

You carefully try to open your eyes and look down at your hand to see that there is an IV needle in you.  Barely able to fully open your eyes, you squint because the dim light in this white room that you are in seems too bright for your eyes to adjust too.  You begin to sweat and your heart starts racing as you start to panic. You realize that you are in the hospital. Your head starts to hurt as you close your eyes trying to remember what happened.  The vision of that brutal hallway starts to replay.  Flashes of the horror movie that you witness quickly hit you all at once.  You remember!

 

Jiyong Oppa!  Teddy Oppa!  YoungBae Oppa!  SeungHyun Oppa!  Daesung and Seungri-ah!  You remember it all and the pain of what took place slowly starts to come back. You take in a deep breath but it hurts your throat to swallow.  Water, your mouth is too dry and you need water.  Afraid to see more visions, you fully open your eyes and to your surprise you see two sleeping figures on the right side of your room.  On the couch sleeping soundly is Teddy Oppa.  He has his jacket wrapped around him like a blanket while his cap covered his face.  Jiyong has half of his body sitting on a chair while the top part is sleeping on your bed. There is a huge whiteboard hanging from the wall facing you.  The whiteboard has your information and condition written on it and the date.  Your eyes widen as you read that you have been in the hospital for a week.  You look around the room again to find a clock hanging on the wall; it read 11:35pm.  “Have they been here with me the whole time?” You try to speak but nothing comes out.  Your throat burns in pain as the dryness continued to take over.  Water, you need water now.  You look to your left side and see a water pitcher.  You reach over quietly as you can trying not to wake Jiyong up but as soon as you made a sudden movement, Jiyong’s eyes shot open.

 

 “Jagiya, you are awake?” Jiyong said in disbelief.  His voice is soft, almost a whisper.  His eyes are blood shot and his has huge dark circles under his eyes.  You can tell that he has not slept in days.  You also see that he has gotten skinner as well.  He slowly reaches his arms out and creases your cheek.  His hands are warm and you melt to his very touch.  You nodded your head like a little child and he smiles sweetly at you.  He follows your gaze and notice that you are looking at the water pitcher.

 

“Jagiya, are you thirsty?”

 

Unable to speak, you nod your head.  He chuckles at your cuteness and leans in and gives you a kiss before getting up to bring you a cup of water.  You drank that cup of water like there was no tomorrow.  That cold sensation hitting the soreness of your throat felt so good.  The thirst that you had was finally quenched.  You look at Jiyong and smile but you notice that he has such a painful expression on his face.

 

“Jagiya, how are you feeling?  Do you remember anything?  I-I-I was so scared that I was going to lose you”

 

You move over on your bed and patted the open spot for him to come lay down next to you.  He smiles and brings you close to him as he lies down.  You rest your head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

 

“I remember.  I remember everything Oppa.” you said softly.  You look up at him and touch the stitches his has on the side of his head.

 

“It’s nothing Jagiya. Don’t worry about me.  It has already started to heal.”

 

“I’m sorry Oppa.  I didn’t mean for you to get hurt because of me.  I didn’t mean for any of you guys to get hurt.  It killed me to see how much you were all hurting because you guys were trying to protect me.”  Your voice is already cracking while you were refusing to let the tears fall down your face.

 

“Aniyo Jagiya.  It wasn’t because of you.  Don’t feel that way.  We all love you, Teddy Hyung, SeungHyun Hyung, YoungBae Hyung, Daesung-ah and Seungri-ah.  We all love you and we all will protect you regardless the situation.  I’m happy that you are awake now.  Are you hungry?”

 

“Aniyo Oppa.  I’m not hungry.  I just want to lie here with you.  Can we just forget about the past and press reset and start new?”

 

Jiyong tighten his hold on you and brings you closer to him.  He gives you a kiss on the cheek which caused you to shiver.  He laughs at your reaction and stares deeply into your eyes.

 

“That’s all I want.  I just want to start over new, with you Jagiya.”  He leans slowly and gives you a passionate kiss.  You close your eyes and kiss back.  His lips are still ever so soft and his movements are in sync with yours.  He softly bites your bottom lips asking for permission and you willing open your mouth to let his tongue in.  Your heart starts to race as his every movement is making you weak.  The machine that you are attached too starts beeping like crazy and Jiyong breaks the kiss.  He looks at you with that side smile that you love and you turn away because you are red as a tomato from blushing.

 

He grabs your face to make you turn to him again.  He tucks a piece of hair that has fallen on your face behind your ear and his very touch sends an electric spark throughout your whole body.  The machine starts beeping again and you both laugh.  Jiyong puts a finger to his mouth signaling you that you both should be quite as Teddy Oppa was still sleeping on the couch.  You look over at Teddy and smile.  It brings you happiness knowing that Teddy Oppa is here with you as well.  As you continue to look at Teddy, Jiyong quickly gives you a peck on the lips causing your heart to skip a beat.

 

“Maybe I should stop kissing my Jagiya because her heart seems to be beating too fast now” Jiyong said joking as the machine continues to beep faster each time he touches you.  You hit him in the arm and hide your face on his chest because of embarrassment.

 

As you lay on his chest listening to your lullaby being played by his heart beat, your eyes starts to get heavy.  He looks down at you and tells you to go back to sleep and he will still be here when you wake up.  You nod your head and continue to listen to the beating of his heart.  You can hear that his breathing is also slowly down as he is falling asleep.  His hold on your starts to relax and before you knew it, Jiyong was sleeping soundly.  You slowly lift your head up and give him a soft kiss on the lips.  You lay back down on his chest and from the corner of your eyes you can see a white figure by the door.  You turn your head to that direction and you couldn’t believe what you are seeing.  Chaeyoung was standing by the door beaming in delight.  She glides beautifully towards the both of you and you can feel the warmth of her energy.   Looking at her facial expression, you can clearly see how joyful she was. You open your mouth as you want to thank her for everything that she has done but she shakes her head no.  She leans in and softly speaks into your ear

 

When God created man, he also created woman using the man’s rib. They are separated until they can find each other.  When they have found each other, they are no longer two separate people, but one.  You both are now two hearts beating as one…”

 

Chaeyoung gives you a soft kiss on the cheek and motions you to go to sleep.  You feel your eyes getting heavy again but you try your best to keep them open.  You want to see Chaeyoung for as long as you can but exhaustion takes over and your eyes are shutting.  Chaeyoung peacefully smiles at you both as she quietly drifts away leaving you and Jiyong to start a fresh new chapter in life, together…