The Proposal

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

12/17/12 A/N:

I am sorry for such a long wait for an update.  I wanted everything about this chapter to be PERFECT so I worked extra hard on the details and emotions.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I’ve read all of the comment and I have responded to each one and each comment and suggestion has been taken into consideration.  I hope that this chapter will make you happy as I know that you all have been waiting for a long time for an update.

 

Unfortunately, I can feel that this story is coming to an end and it breaks my heart.  But I won’t leave this story unfinished…I do have a couple of surprises for you guys so I hope you all will continue to stay with me!  I also have a few new story ideas that I will release teasers for soon!

 

Please note that the song lyrics are “Until You” by Shayne Ward.  I do not own anything besides my story line so all credit of the song and lyrics goes to him and his producers.

 

Once again, thank you all for taking your time to come read my stories and for leaving such wonderful memories in my heart. I’ve been on here for about 3 months and each day has been nothing but perfect!  Thank you!! 


A few weeks had passed and your life seems to be on track.  You informed your boss of your decision on staying in Korea and he understood.  He took care of your paper work and living situation in America and sent everything you owed to you.  He was saddened by your decision but he was proud that you are finally making a choice that will benefit in your own happiness.  You informed him of the job offering that was provided to you by Papa YG and your boss was so proud of you. He promise to keep in touch as he also built a great bond with Teddy Oppa.  With that, your new job and new life in Korea began.  Papa YG understood the change in your current living situation and gave you a week to get ready for your position.  You had already went in with Jiyong to sign the contract and you were assigned to work with Teddy Oppa and Jiyong Oppa to produce an album for the new girl group that Papa YG will debut in the summer.

 

In celebration of your permanent stay in Korea and for officially joining the YG family, Teddy Oppa is going to throw you a party at Club NB.  At first it was going to be a surprise, but Daesung-ah is horrible at keeping secrets so you eventually found out.  You told Teddy Oppa that a party was not necessary but he insists.  Teddy Oppa explained to you what he had already planned, so instead of breaking his heart, you let him throw the party.  He has the entire club reserved especially for the YG family and Papa YG himself is going to be the DJ.  Teddy Oppa gave the 2NE1 girls the day off to take you shopping for an outfit while he makes BigBang boys help decorate the place.  Se7en Oppa, Gummy Onni and Epik High Oppas have all offered to put on a special performance just for you.  You don’t know how to feel about the whole situation, but all you know is that you feel…S P E C I A L.  You try to keep your excitement inside but your face can’t help but smile…Life couldn’t be anymore perfect than this!

 

You woke up rather early today in excitement of your shopping day with the 2NE1 girls.  It has been so long since you had some “girl time” and having a little shopping spree would do you some good.  Jiyong was still sleeping peacefully when you woke up and you just couldn’t resist on staring at him.  He looks so adorable having the blanket wrapped around him, all the way up to the neck; while sleeping in a fetal position with his beautiful face facing in your direction.  He must have came home pretty late again as you can see his shoes and jacket just being thrown all over the floor.  After realizing that you have been staring at him for more than a minute, you decided to finally get up and take a shower.  As you were getting out of the bed, you were pulled back in all of sudden, causing you to land right on top of Jiyong.

 

“Morning Jagiya!  If you wanted me to wake up, you should have wakened me with kisses and not stares!” 

 

Jiyong still has his eyes closed, with one arm wrapped around your waist.  His pouts out his lips as if asking for a kiss, while his other arms if guiding your head to come closer to his.  You plant a kiss on his lips and quickly try to get out of his grip, but you failed miserably.  Jiyong had turned you over, so now you are lying down on the bed while Jiyong is hovering on top of you.  You blush at his sudden movement and your face starts to turn red as you see that Jiyong has nothing on but his boxers.  You quickly take one of your hands and cover your eyes and told him to put on some clothes.

 

“Yah, why are you hiding Jagiya?  This y body is all yours so feel free to look and touch all you want!” said Jiyong who is laughing at your reaction.  He leans in and covers your face with kisses.

 

“Why is my Jagiya up so early huh?  In a rush to leave me all alone today?  Just stay in bed with me a little longer.  The girls won’t mind…” Jiyong whisper as his kisses made their way to your jaw line and down your neck.

 

Before you can give a response, his mouth swiftly attacked your lips.  His movements were gentle yet firm while his lips were soft but his tongue eager to show dominance. He tenderly nibbled on your bottom lip, while his tongue was asking for permission to enter.  You happily opened your mouth and allowed his tongue to take dominance.  His traced the inside of your mouth with his tongue, exploring every little spot.  His hands slid up and down your sides while you fingers ran freely through his hair.  He made his way from your mouth back down to your neck, causing you to shiver in pure pleasure.  No matter where he lands his kisses or left his marks, he always made his way back home to your lips.  Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours and before you knew it, you both have been passionately making out for over an hour.  Not wanting this make out session to get out of hand, you break away from the kiss, gasping for air.  Jiyong rests his forehead on top of yours, while his body still towers over you but this time; his body is a lot closer.

 

“Aish Oppa, we do have to get out of bed now before we do something we might regret later.” You said while trying to get up.  You can feel your body starting to burn up with heat from the close skin contact.

 

“Don’t worry Jagiya.  I know that you are saving yourself for your wedding day and I respect that.  I just wanted to show you a little preview of what our wedding day will be like.”  Jiyong smirked while making his comment as if he was trying to throw a little hint out there for you to catch.  You gave him peek on the cheek and quickly got out of bed to get ready.

 

After getting ready and making breakfast, it was almost 10:30am.  2NE1 was going to meet you at the YG building at 11am for the shopping spree.  Since you knew that you were going to be trying on quiet a few different outfits, you just wore one of Jiyong’s sweat pants along with a tank top and an YG family hoodie.  You threw on a pair of black on white converse, no make up and left your hair down to cover up some of the hickey marks that Jiyong left behind.  Since BigBang had to do “dirty” work by decorating the club, Jiyong also threw on some sweat pants, a white beater and a hoodie.  You let out a laugh when you notice Jiyong putting on a pair of sun glasses and a few chrome heart pieces.  Even though he was just decorating the club, he still needed to be a fashionista.  Giving you his famous smile, he reached out for your hand and you two walked out of the apartment complex, hopped into his white Bentley and made your way towards the YG Building.

 

Everyone was waiting in the lobby area when you and Jiyong walked in.  Holding hands, Jiyong lead you to the group and gives you a kiss on the cheek before parting ways.  Bom-Onni squealed at Jiyong’s cuteness, while CL-ah gives you a look as she noticed the hickeys on your neck.  You walked up to everyone to give them a hug while Jiyong follows you and shakes their hands.

 

“Yah Jiyong-ah, I never seen you so happy before!” said Bom after she pulls you away from Jiyong’s side.

 

“Aish Oppa! __________-onni is not an item, you don’t have to mark her to let others know that she is your property” said a laughing CL while pointing at the hickeys on your neck.

 

You turned your face to hide from embarrassment while Jiyong just laughs.  Teddy Oppa gives Jiyong a harsh stare while YoungBae Oppa pats Jiyong on the back laughing.  Seungri-ah comes charging at you, trying to move your hair out of the way so he can get a better look at your neck.  SeungHyun Oppa starts to laugh while shaking his head at Seungri’s sudden action.  Daesung-ah comes and pulls Seungri away from your neck before Jiyong can have time to react.

 

“Bom-Noona, I am extremely happy.  I never felt this happy before, ever!  CL-ah, if you let anyone talk to my Jagiya while you guys are out, I will hurt you!” said Jiyong with a hint of seriousness in his voice.  He gives you a wink before bursting out in laughter at CL’s face reaction.

 

“Yah Oppa, I’m not the only one going to be around _____-onni today.  You better give the rest of the girls a threat too?” said CL in a joking manner.

 

“Aish, you all talk too much.  Come on, we have a big night a head of us.  You guys make sure to bring my baby girl to the club ON TIME or else!” said Teddy Oppa while walking away.

 

“Alright Oppa!  We will be there on time.  I don’t want Jiyong Oppa to murder me either.” said CL while taking your hand and leading you out of the building.  The rest of the 2NE1 girls followed as you 5 make your way towards the parking lot.  Dara Onni had offered to drive since she has the bigger car, so everyone hopped in.

 

After a long day of shopping with the girls, you settle with purchasing a royal blue one shoulder wrap dress with killer matching heels.  You also purchase a few chrome heart accessories for yourself and picked up some new pieces for Jiyong as well. It was already getting dark and you told the girls to all come and get ready at your apartment.  As Dara Onni pulled into the parking lot, you can see that the BigBang boys were about to leave.  Unknowingly, you started to smile as you see Jiyong dressed in all white with his hair being pulled into a Mohawk.  He definitely looked like a beautiful angel, and that angel was all yours.

 

“Yah Onni, if you keep staring at Jiyong Oppa like that, he might just burst into flames” said Minzy as she noticed that you never got out of the park car because your eyes were glued on Jiyong.

 

You let out a laughter as you were caught staring at your boyfriend by the maknae of the group.  You looked around and finally realized that the 2NE1 girls were already out of the car and talking with the boys, while you were still sitting there, looking dumbfounded.  Jiyong smiles in your direction as you both slowly make your way towards each other. 

 

“What took you so long?” asked Jiyong while giving you a kiss.

 

“Onni was too busy staring at you Oppa that she forgot to get out of the car.” said Minzy while running away before you can get a chance to hush her.

 

Everyone heard Minzy’s comment and burst out into laughter.  You hid your face in Jiyong’s chest from embarrassment but responded to his kiss by gripping your hold around his waist.  YoungBae Oppa told everyone that they had to leave now since Teddy Oppa is texting them, asking where were they at.  Everyone bid their farewell, as the boys drove off and the girls made their way up to the apartment.

 

All of the girls looked amazing in their new outfits.  Bom-Onni looked amazing in her white, skin tight mini tube top dress that showed off her great legs, just what she was aiming for. Dara-Onni wore a simple black, sleeveless dress with fish net stockings while Minzy-ah wore a long sleeve one piece, skin tight red dress with matching heels.  CL-ah looked fantastic with her one piece military look, which exposed her mid area.  Seeing how beautiful each one of them looked, you started to feel self-conscious.  The 2NE1 girls just like the BigBang boys can make anything look stunning while, you felt like you couldn’t.  You start to question your looks, causing you to take a lot longer than usual to get ready.  You put on your dress and did very light make up, as you didn’t want to over power the outfit.  You put in soft curls in your hair, letting them fall down to one side.  You put on your new killer heels and a few of the chrome heart accessories.  The girls were waiting in the living room for you to finish up, so after taking one last look at yourself in the mirror, you finally made your way out. 

 

“OMO, Onni, you look BEAUTIFUL!” said CL as she walks towards you.

 

“You are STUNNING ________-ah!.  Jiyong-ah is going to be breathless” said Dara as she walks circles around you.

 

“Onni, you look fantastic!  Royal blue is totally your color” said Minzy while giving you a thumb up.

 

“__________-ah, all I say is WOW!” said Bom.  She had the biggest smile on her face while clapping her hands together.

 

Hearing the girl’s sweet words, you started to feel a lot better about yourself.  You smile humbly at them and followed them out to the car.  Within minutes, Dara pulls into Club NB’s VIP underground parking lot and everyone got out.  Bom-onni is too excited about partying that she grabs Dara and dashes towards the club.  Minzy quietly smiles and runs after her Onnis while CL links her arms with yours and led you towards the VIP door.  You can already hear the music blasting from the parking lot and laughter running through the air.  You can feel your heart racing and you start to get nervous.  Is it because the party is for you?  Is it because this means it is official; your life in Korea now begins? Is it because of the anticipation of everyone waiting for you? Or is it because you know that the love of your life is inside, waiting for your arrival?

 

CL gives your arm a squeeze while giving you a reassuring smile and pushes the door open.  As you both walk in, you are automatically greeted at the door by Teddy Oppa and Seungri-ah. 

 

“Baby girl, you look beautiful as always!” said Teddy Oppa while giving you a hug.

 

“Aigoo Noona.  Jiyong-Hyung is so lucky to have a beautiful girl like you.” Seungri’s words were almost slurring all together.  His mouth was practically drooling.  You can tell that Seungri is already intoxicated, so all you could do was laugh at his remark.  CL-ah hits Seungri in the arm and tells him to keep his drools to himself as she walk towards the rest of the YG family, leaving you behind with Teddy Oppa.

 

The club looks terrific!  Teddy Oppa really out did himself tonight.  In the corners of the club, were all white balloons. There were also streamers that draped down beautifully from the ceiling.  Each table was covered in a white cloth with cups and ice buckets filled of different kinds of liquor, champagne and Soju.   Along side one of the walls was a long table which held all different kind of finger foods.  On the other side of the wall was a huge photo booth with a table full of different kind of funny props to use. In the center of the dance floor stood a white grand piano.  You thought it was weird to have a piano right in the middle, but you didn’t put too much thought into it.  In front of the DJ booth was the stage.  The stage looks exactly like the stage layout during the YG Family Concert, but only this time, it was a mini size version. Everything was beyond fabulous and you couldn’t help but beam with excitement but feel completely anxious at the same time.

 

The rest of the BigBang boys made their way towards you, each giving you a hug.  You look around for Jiyong and noticed that he is standing on stage with Papa YG, helping him set up the final microphone.  Not wanting to disturb him, you follow YoungBae Oppa to meet up with the rest of the family and thank them for coming.  A few minutes has passed by already and Jiyong still has noticed that you had arrived.  He is busy still making sure everything was perfect, double checking he microphone, lights and speakers.  While talking with the rest of the family, you kept stealing glances at Jiyong.  Finally he made eye contact with you and a huge smile forms on his face.  He jumps down off the stage and makes his way towards you.  As he gets closer, you can feel your heart beating faster and faster.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were here already Jagiya?” Jiyong reached out for your hand and kissed the top of it.  He brushes some of your soft curls behind your ear and you can feel his hand shaking.  There is something different about Jiyong tonight; he seems a lot more nervous.  He hands are shaking more than normal and he was very determine in making sure that everything was perfect. 

 

“You were busy Oppa, so I didn’t want to disturb you.  Its okay – I was just talking with the rest of the family.  I wanted to thank everyone personally for coming.” You responded while smiling.  It is such an honor to have a party thrown for you and to have everyone you love and care about show up, you just wanted to show everyone how grateful you are.

 

“My Jagiya, always so sweet!  By the way, you look beautiful!” Jiyong gives you a kiss on the cheek and pulls your hand to follow him towards the dance floor.  He brings you to Papa YG and you bowed politely at him.  Papa YG hops off the stage to give you a hug and you can tell by the smile on his face that he is extremely excited for tonight.

 

The party started and everyone was having a good time.  Se7en Oppa started off the night by performing and giving Teddy Oppa credit for throwing such a marvelous party.  Gummy Onni performed with Epik High, while PSY Oppa made a special performance, making everyone dance to Gangnam Style.  Everyone in the club was drinking and just enjoying themselves.  It is a rare occasion to see the entire YG Family, including all the staff together in one place.  You see the Hi-Tech and Crazy dancers are competing on the dance floor until YoungBae Oppa stepped in making sure everyone knew he was the king of dance.  You laughed as you watch Seungri-ah try to verse SeungHyun-Oppa in drinking game.  Daesung-ah is laughing up a storm with Gummy-Onni and Se7en-Oppa, while the 2NE1 girls are standing by the DJ booth, telling Papa YG which song to play next.  Teddy Oppa is making his rounds to talk with everyone and make sure that they are all having a good time.  During the entire night, Jiyong-Oppa did not once leave your side.  He also refused to have one drink and his excuse was that he wants to remember this entire night.  Not being much of a drinker yourself, you didn’t have a drink either.  It was much more entertaining for you to just have Jiyong by your side and watch the performances.

 

As the night continued to proceed, the atmosphere started to change.  Everyone was not as “wild” but more clam.  Everyone started to look tense, especially Jiyong.  You can feel his palms start to sweat and his breathing is starting to pick up.  Jiyong brought you over to the 2NE1 girls while he goes use the rest room.  As you stand there, CL-ah suggested that everyone goes down to the dance floor.  To your surprise, everyone followed as CL-ah brings you right to the front of the stage.  The lights begin to dim down and a few stage lights .  You look around in confusion as you thought all of the performances were done for the night but before you can ask a question, you see that everyone has walked back to the tables, leaving you alone in front of the stage.  You stare at CL and she smiles brightly at you, giving you a wink. Before you knew it, Jiyong pops up on stage with a spot light shining brightly at him.  You notice that YoungBae Oppa is sitting at the grand piano getting ready to play, while SeungHyun Oppa, Daesung-ah and Seungri-ah are standing in the back, getting ready to perform as back up singers.  Jiyong makes his way towards the center of the stage and you can feel your heart beating rapidly inside your chest.  Jiyong gives you his famous smile and you can feel your heart literally skipping a beat.  You can see the distress on Jiyong’s face as he grabs the microphone and begin to talk.  You stare at him questioningly because you are confused now to what is going on.

 

“I want to start off by saying Thank you.  I appreciate that everyone came out to celebrate this wonderful night with us, and welcoming the love of my life into the YG family.  Teddy Hyung, thank you for setting this up.  Without you, this would not be possible.  Lastly, __________-ah, thank you for staying with me and for loving me in ways beyond imaginable.  Words cannot describe or even come close to explaining how much I love you, but hopefully this performance will give you an idea.”

 

Your jaw drops open as BigBang is the final special performance.  You smile happily like a fan girl and turned around to see that everyone is smiling just as big as you are.  Teddy Oppa gives you a wink, alongside the 2NE1 girls and that is when you realized that everyone was in on this final performance but you.  Jiyong made his way towards YoungBae Oppa and as if it was right on queue; YoungBae Oppa started playing the piano.  Daesung-ah started off the vocals and then being joined in sync by Seungri-ah and SeungHyun Oppa. Your stomach flutters with butterflies as you can see Jiyong Oppa standing beautifully next to the grand piano, with his eyes closed and than he began to sing:

 

“Baby life was good to me
But you just made it better
I love the way you stand by me
Through any kind of weather
I don't wanna run away
Just wanna make your day
When you fell the world is on your shoulders
Don't wanna make it worse
Just wanna make us work
Baby tell me I will do whatever

It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me
Baby nobody, nobody, until you”

 

Jiyong slowly made his way towards the center of the stage, with his eyes open, making sure you never leave his glare.  The look in his eyes was unexplainable.  There was such a strong connection between the words he was singing and the emotion behind it. 


“Baby it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted
You never know what's missing
Till you get everything you need, yeah
I don't wanna run away
Just wanna make your day
When you feel the world is on your shoulders
Don't wanna make it worse
Just wanna make us work
Baby tell me, I'll do whatever

It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me
Baby, nobody, nobody until you”

 

The entire club was quiet, only the sound of BigBang’s performance can be heard.  For a moment, you had forgotten that you were inside a club.  It felt more as a personal BigBang concert with you being the only fan.  Tears starts to build up as you see Jiyong slowly making his way down the stage while never missing a beat of the song.  He makes his way towards you, with one arm reaching out, requesting to hold your hand.  As his fingers rub over your knuckles, he entwines his fingers with yours and continued to sing magically.


“See it was enough to know
If I ever let you go
I would be no one
Cuz I never thought I'd feel
All the things you made me feel

 

It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me
Baby, nobody, nobody until you”
 

Tears are streaming down your face as you never felt so loved and special before in your life.  Jiyong smiles sweetly at you and wipes away your tears; before you knew it, he dropped down to one knee and pulled out a ring from his back pocket.  The music continues to play in the back ground as Jiyong speaks:

 

“________-ah, When God created man, he also created woman using the man’s rib.  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.  Jagiya,, I knew from the first day when I laid eyes on you, back when we were children that you were made from my rib. You are the only one that would make me completely and unconditionally happy.  I want to spend forever with you.  Would you ________-ah, do me the honor of completing my life, in joining our hearts so it can beat as one by becoming my wife?

 

In front of everyone in the YG Family, Jiyong asked for your hand in marriage.  Tears of joy are not only falling down from your face, but on the faces of everyone else’s as well.  You smile and nod your head yes.  Jiyong slips the ring onto your finger while applauses and cheers can be heard throughout the entire club.  Jiyong picks you up in his arm and kisses you.  Two hearts are finally joining together to beat as one…..