Jagiya, Jagiya

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

12/4/12:

A/N: Minahaeyo!  I am truly sorry that I have not been updating as much as I would want too.  Things have been a little busy for me but I have not forgotten about you all or the story.  I hope this chapter will make it up for me being gone for a while.  Thank you for staying with me and I hope you enjoy.  I will try to do a double update today, just because you are all WONDERFUL!!  Muah Muah!


You have been discharged from the hospital for about two weeks now and you are slowly recovering.  Teddy had been in contact with your work and he has informed your boss of the situation.  Your boss got worried when you weren’t at the apartment for your pick up and when you weren’t answering your cell phone.  After a few hours of calling around, he was finally able to get a hold of Teddy.  Teddy had taken care of all the paper work with your boss, so currently you are on a medical leave of absence.  Teddy Oppa was not going to take any chances in your recovery that he made a new rule.  The new rule was that you are not allowed to do anything but rest.  You hated the idea, but you unwilling agreed to it.  At first, all you did was sleep but a person can only sleep for so long.  You tried to do little things such as work from home but that idea got shot down right away.  Unknowing to you, Teddy Oppa had built a brother bond with your boss and your boss was aware of the new rule.

 

Even though you are taking your medication daily, you are still having minor chest pain.  At first it was just a little chest pain here and there, but as time went by, the pain was lasting a little longer.  Afraid to cause the boys even more stress, especially Jiyong, you kept the pain to yourself.  Jiyong tries to spend every night with you but due to his busy schedule, he comes home at all different hours. Everyone has been busy lately with their tours and promotion so you have been alone for a while.  Last night, everyone came over to surprise you with a family dinner.  You smile as you were finally able to see all the faces that give your life a meaning and that you were finally not alone anymore.  During dinner, you can feel a sharp pain piercing your chest.  You bite down on your bottom lip trying to distract yourself from the pain.  Jiyong notice the sweat starting to fall down from your face and rushes over to your side.  As you try to smile and say that you are okay, you out before finishing your sentence.  A couple of hours later, you wake up to the doctor leaving your bedside with the boys all crowed in your room.  Teddy Oppa walked the doctor out as Jiyong held onto your hands.  No words were exchanged, but by the look on everyone’s face, you knew you had some explaining to do.

 

The doctor had informed them that you were still under a lot of stress which caused another strain on your heart. 

 

“_______-ah, don’t be so stressed out.  I know that we haven’t been around much and it must be stressful to be alone especially during your recovery.” YoungBae said while patting Jiyong on the shoulder.

 

“Noona, I promise I will come visit you everyday!  If I can’t come, I will call you every day, arasseo?” said the maknae with a big smile on his face.

 

“Minahae.  I didn’t want to be anymore of a burden on you guys than I already am.  I know that you guys are all busy and I can’t ask you guys to keep me company.  I’m sorry if I cause you all any more trouble.” You said while trying to smile.

 

The boys shook their head no as you didn’t need to apologize.  SeungHyun smiled at you with his eyes while Daesung gave you his most amazing angle smile ever.  Teddy comes back into the room after walking the doctor out and sits by your side.

 

“Yah ________-ah, what did I tell you about the new rule?  Don’t stress too much, we will give Jiyong back.  I’ll make sure he works less hours, arasseo?” Teddy said while giving you a little smirk.  His comment causes all the boys to burst out in laughter, including Jiyong.

 

“Yah Oppa!” you said while hitting Teddy in the arm.  You can feel that your face was turning red from embarrassment.

 

“Arasseo, Arasseo, Arasseo _________-ah.  We all know Jiyong loves you and you love him.  Come on boys, let’s give these two love birds some alone time to talk.”

 

As everyone left the room, instead of being filled with small talk and laughter, it started to get filled up with silence as neither one of spoke a word.  Jiyong gets up from his chair and lay next to you on the bed.  He gives you his sly smile as he carefully traces your facial features with his fingers.  His touch sends your heart to beat rapidly as he softly kisses your lips.  He wraps his arms around your waist bring you closer to his body.

 

“You will never be a burden to me Jagiya.  I know that I have been busy, but I’ll try to come home a lot more often so you won’t be so alone.  You don’t have to say it, but I can see it in your eyes that it being alone is stressing you out as well.  Please try to get better.  I love you more than life itself.”

 

With that, Jiyong gives you a kiss on the forehead and tells you to go to sleep.  He assures you that he will still be by your side when you wake up.  You feel him tighten his old on you as you rest your head on his chest.  His chest moves up and down with each breath that his takes causing you to feel like you are being rocked to sleep.  His beating heart is playing your lullaby and your eyes start to get heavy.  You smile as your lullaby continues to play and within seconds you are drift away into a deep sleep.

 

You wake up to see a sleeping figure next to you.  You smile as he looks so peaceful sleeping.  His nightmares had completely stopped ever since you confessed your love to him.  Everyone, especially YoungBae Oppa was happy that the nightmare was over for him.  Jiyong was finally able to get a peaceful sleep without wake up in the middle of the night drench in sweat and screaming in agony. 

 

The love that the both of you share is something deeper than either one of you can imagine.  It’s like everything you both once knew about love, didn’t exist anymore.  The pain that comes with love, no longer hurts you; you are finally starting to slowly understand why love is such a beautiful thing.  The love and devotion that you both have for each other is beyond words.  Gravity is no longer the reason why you both are still on this earth.  You are mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually attached to Jiyong as he is to you.  His actions, his expressions and even the slightest movement of his lips can cause the world around you to just stand still while you get lost in his aura.