Music

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

You have recovered from your incident and started to work again.  Your boss had asked you about your return back to America but you haven’t given him an answer yet.  Things are going very well for you and Jiyong and Korea is feeling a lot more like home now.  You just don’t want to leave everything behind at this point.  You asked your boss if there was any position opening up in the Korea Division, but as of right now, there are not current openings.  If you were going to stay in Korea, you will definitely need to start looking for another job. 

 

Finding a sweet escape in your writing, you are still filling up notebooks with your songs and lyrics.  But you have noticed that a few of your notebooks has gone missing, maybe you misplaced them?  You start to look around your desk but brushed it off, oh well you though, you will just continue to write new songs.  As you continue to write another song, Gaho and Jolie come running to you to break you out of your daze.

 

“OMO…you two are too cute.  Gaho are you playing nice?  Jolie, don’t be too rough okay.” You said as you rub their bellies.  You went to grab some food for them and as you watched them eat, you begin to miss Jiyong.  He has been leaving for work early each day and coming home late.  Both of your schedules are different from each other and you wish you can spend a little more time with him.  You clean up after your two children and finished writing some verse to your new song.

 

“Gaho & Jolie, today is a nice day, so how about I take you two on a walk, arasseo?”

 

You changed from your sweat pants and sweater into a pair of high top converse, skinny jeans and a side-ripped t-shirt.  You pull your hair back into a pony tail and grabbed the two leashes and off you three went.  You bowed to Manager Nana as you passed her in the lobby and continued to make your way outside.  Since this is your actual first day allowed to leave the apartment, you take the dogs to go see Chaeyoung.  You three made your way through the park and followed the road until you have reached the gates.  You smile, as it has been a long time since you last came here.  You continued to walk inside and follow the creek that leads you straight to Chaeyoung’s resting place.  As you continue to walk closer to her resting spot, you can see the big willow tree in the distance.  To your surprise, no more tears are building up; maybe you have actually healed now?  Any talk of Chaeyoung usually breaks you down, but this time, this time you feel stronger.  Instead of tears, you are smiling as you reached her tomb stone. 

 

“Annyeong Chaeyoung-ah. Onni has been gone for a while right? Minahae.  I promise I will make it up to you.  I also brought Gaho and Jolie with me as well so they can play with you too.  Say hello Gaho and Jolie” you said as you turn down to look at the dogs.  You sit yourself down cross-leg right in front of her tomb stone and started talking to her like she was actually there.  You told her about everything, Teddy’s Rule, your song writing and Jiyong.  You smile brightly as you bring up his name and your heart beats rapidly as you thank her for all the help that she has provided to you and him.  What seems just like a few minutes were actually hours that had passed when you looked at your watch.  You bid your good-bye and promised that you will come back and visit soon.  As you walked away, you blew Chaeyoung a kiss.  As if she wanted to give you a kiss in return, a warm breeze blew through the cemetery and brushed against your cheek.   You reached your hand up and rubbed the warm spot that was still lingering after the touch.  You smile and continue to make your way out of the gates. 

 

Since you were done with working for the day and finally fulfilled your promise to visit Chaeyoung, you thought about stopping at the YG Building in hoping to see the boys and Jiyong.  Before making your way there, you stopped at a local deli to pick up some food in case they have not eaten yet.  You ordered everything from Kimchi Jeon, Japchae to Bulgogi.  With the dog’s leashes in one hand and the food in the other, you make your way to the YG Building.  You scanned your hand print at the front door and you remember what Papa YG had said to you before, “We will always welcome you back with open arms because we are family and your hand print is important to us.”

 

Teddy Oppa and Papa YG, two of the most important male figures in your life, alongside Appa.  How did you ever get so lucky you thought to yourself?  You walked through the halls and made your way to the elevators.  As you wait for the elevators door to open, you hear someone calling your name from a distance.  You turn around to see YoungBae Oppa waiving to you.  He rushes to your side and takes the food from your hands.

 

“______-ah, glad to see you here.  Let me guess, you came here to see me right?” YoungBae said smiling while giving you a wink.

 

“Nae Oppa, how did you know?  Of course I came here to see you and the rest of the boys as well.  I hope you guys have not eaten yet, I order plenty of food to feed you all.”

 

“Everyone will be so happy to see you, especially Jiyong.  Come on, I’ll take you to where we are.  Teddy Hyung is there too.”

 

The elevators door opened and you followed YoungBae inside.  He hits the button to go to the third floor and the ride was anything but quiet.  Since YoungBae and you has been friends since childhood, he turns to you and gives you a questioning smile.

 

“What’s up Oppa?” you asked while laughing at his sudden aegyo.

 

“Ani, just looking at my beautiful best friend, that’s all.  So…can I be a part of your wedding with Jiyong, huh?” YoungBae said while trying not to laugh.

 

“Yah Oppa!” you said hitting him the arm.  You are laughing at his comment while you can feel your face flush a bright red.

 

“Aigoo, is ________-ah actually blushing at Oppa’s comment?”

 

“Ani, Oppa.  It’s just hot in here.”

 

The elevators door open and you follow YoungBae Oppa to Studio One.   You both are still laughing at what took place inside the elevators when he pushed the door open.  Hearing your laughter, Jiyong quickly turns around and has the hugest smile on his face when he sees you walking in with Gaho and Jolie.  Seungri comes running towards you with his arms open.

 

“Noona, I miss you so much!  Why did you only bring YoungBae Hyung food and not me?”  Seungri has his arms wrapped around you so tightly that you have to ask him to let go so you can breathe. 

 

“Yah Maknae.  Hands off my Jagiya” screamed Jiyong while he gets up and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

 

SeungHyun nods to you and Daesung smiles as he stares at the dogs.  You let go of Gaho and Jolie’s leash as you can tell that Daesung is dying to play with them.  You turn to Teddy Oppa and give him a hug.

 

“Ani, Seungri-ah, I brought food for everyone.  I hope you guys are hungry.” You said as you help YoungBae set up the food on the table.

 

As you all sat down to eat, you couldn’t help but noticed a couple of notebooks that are sitting by the computer.  They look like the notebooks that you were missing from home.  You turn and look at Jiyong with a questioning facial expression and he followed your gaze to the notebooks.  He gives you a little smirk and shrugged his shoulders.

 

Everyone finished eating and Jiyong grabs your hand to bring you to the computer.

 

“Jagiya, I have something to show you”

 

All the boys stood up and surround you and Jiyong.  You look at all their facial expression and they are all smiling in excitement. 

 

“Listen to this Jagiya….”

 

As the song played, you closed your eyes and listened closely to the melody.  There is something very familiar about this beat of this song.  You smile as you start hearing the boys sing the lyrics and than your eyes widen.  These lyrics, this melody, this was the song that you wrote….