Teaser - Wedding Day

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

1/2/13

Hello Readers!!  Let me start off by saying Happy New Year.  I hope that this year will bring each of you nothing but happiness!!!

 I know that I have not updated as much as I used too and for that I am sorry.  I have been working on the story and I want it to be perfect.  So as a little sneak peek – I have a little TEASER for you guys…I hope you all will continue to stay with me until the very end.

I also have two new stories that I am working on along with a couple of one shot stories.  I will post those up as soon as I can.

Please comment and leave me your feedback.  Like always, I will always respond to comments and I appreciate you all!! Muah Muah!!


 

“30 more minutes before we start” screamed out the wedding planner causing your stomach to turn inside out from nervousness.

 

“We should get going ________-ah.  Jiyong might just be dying without us by his side.” said YoungBae as he comes to give you one last hug before the ceremony.  His hug was tight and sincere.  Tears of happiness can be seen in his eyes, as today is the day that he will witness two of his childhood friends join their hand in marriage.  YoungBae Oppa leans in and gives you a kiss on the cheek and made his way out of the room.

 

“Noona, you are beautiful.  Hyung is definitely lucky to have you.  Too bad I didn’t meet you first!” said the maknae.  SeungHyun Oppa gave you a wink before hitting the maknae across the head and dragging him out of the room. 

 

“We will see you at the alter Noona.” said Daesung as he gives you his angelic smile.