The Decision

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

A/N:  Thank you all for waiting for me.  I am back from my BIGBANG Vacation and let me say that BIGBANG was AMAZING!!  I will try to post up some pictures for you all!  Here is your long waiting chapter.  I will update soon!  I have decided that I don't want this story to be running all over the place but I will submit as many chapters as needed to make the story complete.  Thank you all again for staying with me.  ENJOY and COMMENT!  Have a good day!


It has been 9 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes and 13 seconds since you last saw and heard anything about Jiyong.  Ever since that incident at the YG building, you have not seen him since.  Still hurt and confused about his sudden change in behavior, you refuse to ask how he is doing.  You think it is better to just leave this way since you are going to go back home to America soon anyways and not being attached to him will make it a lot easier on you.  Manager Nana told you that you have gotten skinner and you even noticed that you have dropped weight but none of that matter anymore.  You just want to get your job over with and go back to America to forget that any of this had happened.  The dark circles around your eyes are getting more noticeable and you aren’t able to hide them anymore.  You haven’t been able to sleep because when you close your eyes, you see him.  You see Jiyong and your heart jus aches.  When you do sleep, you dream about Chaeyoung and you remember the promise you made to her.  You feel like you are going crazy now and life just hasn’t been the same since you came back to Korea. Maybe it was a mistake to come back, but there is not much you can do until your job is done.

 

You will find a dozen of red roses at your door from Jung-Su and like each day, you will throw those roses away.  No matter how many times you ignore him and avoid him, he will not leave you alone.  Everyday has been the same routine for you.  You will leave to work extra early so you don’t risk of running into Jiyong in the hallway.  Instead of having lunch, you will have a long conversation with Appa over the phone.  YoungBae will offer to pick you up from work and drive you home but you will always refuse.  You prefer to walk home and once inside your prison, you will sit in the dark and get lost in your thoughts.  Teddy Oppa has been worried about your behavior and decided that every night they, as in himself and the BigBang members will come have dinner over at your place to keep you company. Like a stupid fool, every night when they come over for dinner, you hope that Jiyong will come over for dinner but each night, he doesn’t show up.  You will never mention him and they will never bring him up.  No matter how much you miss him, you will never let it show. 

 

You were in the kitchen cooking when you hear a knock on your door.  You look at the clock and like each night, they are right on time 8:30pm.  You opened the door and greeted each one of the boys.  You smile as you already know what is going to happen next.  YoungBae Oppa and Seungri-ah will run into your living room fighting over which station to watch.  SeungHyun Oppa will walk out to the balcony to light up a cigarette before coming back inside to yell at Seungri for being too loud.  Teddy Oppa will point to the roses in your garbage and asked if Jung-Su has left you alone yet.  Daesung-ah will march straight into the kitchen and picks up where you have left off on cooking. 

 

Being lost in your thought, you didn’t realize that the pot of boiling water had spilled over and burned your hands.  When you heard Daesung screaming at you, you finally felt the pain of the burning water hitting your hand.   Teddy Oppa runs over and asks what happened while Daesung runs to grab a cold towel to place over your burns. 

 

“It’s nothing Oppa.  I just wasn’t paying attention.  I will be more careful.  I’m sorry Daesung-ah, if I scared you.” You said while holding the cold towel over your burning right hand.  You were in pain, but at least now you felt you something instead of emptiness.

 

“Yah _________-ah!  I don’t like what is happening to you.  Please talk to me.  If it is because of that Jung-Su, I will kill him.  He doesn’t seem to know how to take a No for an answer.  Don’t let him get to you ________-ah. Oppa has been waiting for the chance to pound on him.” said a very angry Teddy Oppa.

 

“Oppa it is nothing.  Jung-Su will just leave roses at my door every day but I haven’t seen him in person.  It’s really nothing Oppa. Don’t worry.  If he does show up, I will let you know, but I do have some news to share with you guys later.  Please don’t worry about me.  Go back and watch TV.  Daesung-ah and I are almost done cooking.”

 

Teddy Oppa gives you a very concern look and walks away without saying another word.  You finally decided to tell them that you are leaving back to America in a few weeks since your job is almost done.  You haven’t told anyone that you were leaving again besides Manager Nana and Appa and they both promised to keep it a secret.  Daesung-ah finished cooking while you set up the table.  After filling up each plate and bowl with food, you call all the boys over to the dining room to eat.  Like little kids, each one of them runs over and tries to push each other out of the way.  You give out a little chuckle and think about how much you are going to miss them.  Everyone took their place at the table and you can’t help but look at the empty spot that should have been Jiyong’s place.  You smiled at everyone and told them to start eating.  Everyone was enjoying their meal while you were just pushing food around on your plate.  Unnoticed by you, Teddy Oppa was starring at you the whole time, hurting that there wasn’t anything he can do to help you with the pain that you were feeling.  He can see that you were deep in thought and he wanted to know what was going through that mind of yours.  So while the boys were still eating, Teddy Oppa asks for everyone’s attention.  Teddy thanked you for having them all over every night for dinner and asked you to share the news that you had.

 

Being caught off guard by the sudden announcement, you looked down and quietly whispered that you were moving back home to America in a few weeks.  The room went dead quite and all eyes were on you.  You can feel the stares and see the hurt faces all around the dining table.  You wanted to make eye contact with each of them, but you just were not able to meet any of their gazes.  Teddy Oppa leaves the dining table and walks out of your apartment, slamming the door behind him.  YoungBae gets up to chase after him while SeungHyun walks over to sit by you.  Daesung asks you why didn’t you tell them sooner and Seungri ask when were you planning to leave exactly.

 

“Noona, are you sure about this?  You left us once before, please don’t do it again.  We need you here!” said a pleading Daesung.

 

“Noona, what are we suppose to do without you? What about Teddy Hyung?  What about Jiyong Hyung?  Who’s going to cook for me each night?” said Seungri in a childish tone.

 

“Mianhaeyo.  I know that this was a very short notice, but Noona has to go back now.  It was a mistake coming back, but I don’t regret being here with you all again.  I hope that you all can forgive me and let me go in peace.”

 

After a moment of silence, SeungHyun slowly turns around and stares at you with the most intense gaze.  His facial features were absolutely serious and his body language gave off a stern vibe.  He opens his mouth and seriously said:  “________-ah.  We never have seen Jiyong happier since you have returned.  His nightmares even stopped when he was sleeping next to you.  Please reconsider leaving.  This will crush him.  I know that he has been cold to you lately, but he has his reasoning.  Have you ever thought that maybe he was afraid of being hurt again too?”