New Home

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

After the song was finished, you were speechless.  The way the boys sang it, the way the melody was all composed, it was beyond perfect.  Jiyong stares at you with the biggest grin on his face as if he was proud of this accomplish while you were still trying to process what just happened.  Teddy Oppa gives you a pat on your back, bring you back into reality.  The boys were all smiling, but holding back in their laughter as they stared at your shocked face.  Finally, YoungBae burst out laughing as you still did not say one word.

 

“Jagiya, are you mad?  Say something…I’m sorry, I should have told you that I took your notebooks.” Jiyong said pleading, afraid that you were mad at him.  You threw your arms around his neck and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek.  Jiyong wrapped his arms around you and squeezed back.

 

“I loved it Oppa.  The way it was all put together, the melody, beats and verses!  This was beyond anything that I could have ever imagined!  Thank you!”  You got up and hugged everyone in the room.  You were amazed at how they can take the words that you wrote down and turn it into magic.  The way YoungBae and Daesung’s voices flowed so perfectly together, the fusion between Jiyong and SeungHyun’s raps were beyond extraordinary, and the way Seungri’s tone was so soft but yet very elegant. 

 

“My baby girl did a great job writing it all done; you made it easy for us to put it all together.  I guess all those years being around your Oppa really paid off” said Teddy Oppa while giving himself a pat on the back.  You laughed at his cocky behavior and nodded your head in agreement.  If it weren’t for Teddy Oppa, or even BigBang, you wouldn’t have known so much about music

 

“Yah Hyung, give us some credit too!” screamed a pouting Seungri.  “I taught Noona a lot of things too!”

 

“Aish, this maknae!  Don’t flatter yourself too much.” said YoungBae while he hits Seungri on the head.  “Jiyong and I grew up with her, so she learned from US!” YoungBae gives Jiyong a high five while giving you a wink, making you blush.  YoungBae, he never fails at his sweet talks.  It also doesn’t help that his eyes also smile at you when he gives his signature smirk. 

 

Jiyong notice that you are blushing at YoungBae’s comment and turns to hit YoungBae in the arm.  “Yah, you are making MY girl blush.  Only I can do that YoungBae-ah!”  Everyone in the room burst out laughing, especially SeungHyun.  He looks at you and this time, his gaze is not as intense.  His stare is calmer, more relax, another side of SeungHyun that you do not get to see that often. 

 

“Such a protective boyfriend you have here ______-ah” said YoungBae while pushing Jiyong’s head.  Jiyong pouts and folds in his arm, acting like a 5 year old.  You laugh at their cuteness, and are amazed at how great they all get a long.  No matter the stress, pressure, and fights that they may have among themselves, they will always be there to help one another.  Through the good times and the bad, these 6 boys are always together, regardless the journey.  At this very moment, as you stare at the boys in front of you, watching the BigBang boys play fight with each other, while Teddy Oppa makes bets on who he thinks will win,  you realized that you are finally complete.  That broken heart of yours if finally healed and you can accept love as being a part of your life.

 

The boys are still play fighting and Teddy Oppa has joined them now.  Teddy and SeungHyun have Seungri pinned down as Daesung is tickling him.  YoungBae and Jiyong are still hitting each other on the arms and then making a run for it.  As they run around, Gaho and Jolie starts to chase them, making them trip over everything in their paths.  YoungBae runs towards you, using you as a shield from Jiyong.  The entire time that Jiyong is trying to get YoungBae away from hiding behind you, you are dying from laughter.

 

Teddy Oppa walks back to the computers and scream out to the boys to get back into their spots.  They still have an album to work on and Teddy still has to help 2NE1 with their tour.  You watch in amazement at how quickly they can drop their childish acts and turn into idols within seconds. Jiyong sits down next to Teddy Oppa while the rest of the boys walked into the recording booth.  Jiyong queues the boys to start and through the speakers, beautiful voices can be heard.  The room starts to fill up with breath-taking sounds and you watched as Jiyong closes his eyes while listening to the voices of his band mates.

 

You quietly sneak out of the room to let the boys continue with their work, while leaving Gaho and Jolie behind to stay with Jiyong.  As you walk through the halls, you hear you name being called and you turn around to see Papa YG standing at the end of the hall way.  You bow at him and he waves for you to follow him to his office.  You walk into the office and he motions you to sit down in the chair in front of his desk.  He gives you that fatherly smile, but the look on his face seems serious. 

 

“Papa YG, did I do something wrong?” You ask quietly while keeping your head down.

 

“Ani, _______-ah.  Actually, I wanted to talk about you about Jiyong.”

 

You take a deep breath and slowly raised your head.  You look deeply into Papa YG’s eyes and nod your head, letting his know that you are listening.

 

“I know that you and Jiyong are together now.  You both may not have told me, but I know all that goes on in this family.”

 

You look down, feeling guilty about your relationship with Jiyong.  Maybe you two should have said something to Papa YG; after all, he is like a father to both Jiyong and yourself. 

 

“I knew something was different about Jiyong and I realized that it was you.  ______-ah, ever since you came back, Jiyong is actually happy.  Not just happy, but completely happy.  I finally see the passion return back in his eyes and I see that his world has lit back up with laughter.  A couple of days ago, Jiyong brought me a couple of notebooks that he said he took from you.  I reviewed them and I have to say that I am very impressed.  I know that you still have your job and that you will have to return back to America soon.  Honestly, I do not want you to leave.  I’m afraid that if you do leave, Jiyong will shut down again and the laughter will be taken out of him.  Look around you _________-ah, everyone is happy with your return.  BigBang has never laughed so much and Teddy is finally able to let the child in him out.  Your return just didn’t impact Jiyong, it impact this family.  I want to offer you a job as a producer here.  You don’t have to give me an answer now, but please take it into consideration.  I know how much you miss home in America, but would you please consider staying here, with us?”

 

Your head shot up and your mouth dropped.  Did Papa YG really just offer you a job as being a producer?  You stare at him, making sure that he was not joking around but the expression on his face was a serious one.  You smile brightly and nod your head.

 

“Nae, Papa YG, I would love to stay here with you all.  I accept your job offer.”  You rush out of your seat, throwing your arms around Papa YG’s neck and gave him a hug from behind.  You can hear him chuckle at your action and he gives you a warm pat on your arm.

 

“Welcome back home ________-ah.  I will give you the contract tomorrow.  You can start whenever you are ready, arasseo?  You are dismissed now.”

 

You give Papa YG another hug and make your way towards the door.  Before leaving, you turn back and asked Papa YG for a favor.

 

“Papa YG, would you please not tell any of the boys about this?  Not Teddy, BigBang and especially Jiyong?  I would like to tell them personally.”

 

Papa YG nods at your request and gives you his fatherly smile.  You bow at him before making your leave.  You walk back towards the studio with a huge smile on your face.  You can’t wait to tell Jiyong the good news; well actually, you can’t wait to tell EVERYONE the good new.  You stand outside the studio doors and you can hear Jiyong telling the boys to sing the song again.  You quietly open the door, making your way towards the couch.  You played with Gaho and Jolie for the rest of the day while listening to Jiyong making the boys repeat their lines until it was PERFECT.  It was getting late, almost 11:00pm, when Jiyong dismissed everyone to go home and that they will all pick it back up tomorrow.  At this point, you have already fallen asleep on the couch with Gaho and Jolie sleeping at your feet.  Jiyong comes over and gives you a kiss on the forehead to wake you up.  You both walk home, hand in hand while Gaho and Jolie lead the way.  You laid your head on his shoulder and tighten your grip. 

 

“Jagiya, you are going to leave me soon, aren’t you?” Jiyong said with a hint of seriousness in his voice.  You were taken by surprise by his sudden statement and looked at him confusingly.

 

“Oppa, why do you say that?  Did I do something wrong” you said worrying. 

 

“I know that you have to go back to America soon and when I was reading through your notebooks, there was so much pain within each word.  All I want is to sweep you off of your feet and make you feel love.  I just want you to be fully happy Jagiya.  If you aren’t happy here, or happy with me, even though it will kill me, I’ll let you go.”  Jiyong keep his eyes looking straight ahead and continued to walk towards the apartment as you stood in your place.  The world around you just seemed to stop as your heart dropped to the cold concrete sidewalk.  Does he really think that you don’t love him, that he doesn’t make you happy?  Did he doubt your love for him, even after all of this?  Jiyong turned around realizing that you weren’t by his side anymore and you stare at him while holding back your tears.  How can you make him realize that he is your source of happiness?  You walk towards Jiyong, not breaking your gaze on him.  You reach your hand up and cup his face, bring it closer to yours.  You can smell his scent and fee his breath on your skin.  You crush your lips onto his and passionately kiss him.  Jiyong slowly mimics your movements and pulls you in closer, making you both shiver at contact.  You finally break away from the kiss, gasping for air as you caress his face.

 

“Oppa, I am happy here and I am happy with you.  You are the reason why I wake up smiling everyday.  There is not a second that you do not run through my mind.  You healed me when I was broken; you still loved me when I was at my lowest.  I wasn’t going to tell you this because I wanted to tell you when everyone was around, but Papa YG offered me a job as a producer and I accepted.  I’m not leaving you.  Oppa, I loved you back then, I love you now and I will love you forever.”

 

Jiyong stared at you in disbelief but than gave you that sly smirk that you love so much.  He picked you up in swung you around in his arms as he laughed out loud in joy.   He finally placed you back down and gave you a trail of kisses starting from your head down to your neck.  He wrapped his arm around you, holding you so tight as if he was afraid that you were going to run away.  He continued with his trail of kisses and stopped by your ear.  Every touch, every kiss that he gave sent your body into the heavens.

 

“Jagiya, stay with me forever…I love you” whisper Jiyong as he gave you a final kiss behind your ear.