Jiyong's Story

Wedding Day - JIYONG & YOU

Hello Readers,

It saddens me to tell you that this is the last chapter of the story.  It is rather long and I apologize for that but it is totally worth the read.  This is from Jiyong and “third person” point of view.  It gives you a little bit insight of the whole situation from beginning to end.  There was so much more that I wanted to add and say, but I think leaving it this way is a lot more “peaceful”.  Once again, thank you all for the love and support that you have shown to me and my stories and I hope that you all will continue to stay by my side until the very end.  Please stop by and read the other stories that I have posted as well.  Please leave your comments and feedback as I do love reading them. Like always, I do reply to all comments and response because that is the least that I can do since you all took time to read my stories.  Thank you once again!! Best wish!  I hope this story will be forever in your hearts…Forever Young….


Jiyong was sitting at a table in the cafeteria waiting for his wife to get out of her meeting.  It was a busy day at the YG Building today and since a new girl group that his wife is in charge of is going to debut soon; she was just as busy as he was.  Jiyong opened up his notebook and wrote lyrics that came to his mind.  A smirk grew on his face as the very thought of his wife makes his heart skips a beat.

“Annyeong Haseyo Jiyong Oppa!  Why are you smiling so stupidly by yourself?” said Lee Hi laughing as she sits in the seat next to him.

“Annyeong Lee Hi!  How is training coming along?” answered Jiyong, while still having that smirk on his face.

“Training is good, but you didn’t answer my question Oppa. Why are you smiling so stupidly?”

“Yah Lee Hi!! Don’t force me to tell TOP Hyung to show up to one of your training classes.  I know that you like him and with him around, you will act like a fool!!  But if you want to know so much, I was thinking about my wife.  The very thought of her makes my heart beat faster.”

“Aniyo Oppa. Minahaeyo!  I don’t want to look stupid in front of TOP Oppa!  Aigoo, Jiyong Oppa is so cheesy.  Oppa, can I ask you a question?  Since I’m still new here and everyone already knows your story, can you tell me how you and Onni met?” ask a very curious Lee Hi.  She already has her legs crossed and her hands resting underneath her chin.

Jiyong smiled as he never really had to tell the story of him and _____-ah before.  Everyone was there during their ups and downs and knew their history.  Jiyong looked down at his watch and realized that ____-ah was still going to be in the meeting for a while, so he had time to tell a story.  Jiyong smiled at Lee Hi and started to tell the story of him and his wife….

 

“I have been in love with your Onni ever since we were kids.  She never really had a family, as her parents were always gone.  She was the only child, so I always felt protective over her.  We grew up in the same neighborhood alongside YoungBae and we were always together.  Having sleepovers, playing at the park and having dinner together, we were very close.  I still laugh when I remember ______-ah saying that it was unfair that I had two best friends when she only had one.  When we entered elementary school, that’s when your Onni met Chaeyoung-ah and they both hit it off very quickly. I know that you never meet your Chaeyoung-Onni but you would have loved her.  There was something different about Chaeyoung, something special.  There was this aura around her that draws you to her.  At first, I didn’t like having another person around our group but it is only fair because I did have YoungBae.”

As Jiyong continued to tell his story, Lee Hi noticed a sparkle in his eyes.  She can see how deeply in love he was with ____-onni.  Lee Hi nodded her head, telling Jiyong that he had her full attention and for him to continue with his story…

“The four of us were always together.  It was nice having another girl in the group, so _____-ah can have someone to talk about her “girl problems” too.  It was summer and the four of us decided to go sit at the hidden park we found before making our way home.  The hidden park was like another home to us, no one else knew about it besides us four.  We went there every chance we got.  Since _______-ah parents left for another trip, she was going to spend the night at Chaeyoung’s house.  Even though she was excited for the sleepover, I could see in her eyes that she hated her parents for never being there. Her eyes were filled with pain and it killed me seeing her like this.  I have always been protective of her and I would harm anyone who would try to hurt her.  Before I can comfort her, Chaeyoung spoke up first, telling _____-ah that everything will be okay and that her parents loved her even though they don’t show it as much.  Your Chaeyoung-onni was a strong believer in love and she believes that everything happens for a reason.  Just like that, _______ah smiled, making my heart skip a beat.  We continued to sit on the grass and talk, we lost track of time and it started to get dark.  YoungBae and I walked the girls home before we parted ways.  Since we were all so close, YoungBae, Chaeyoung and I used to have secret talks about my feelings for ______-ah.  What can I say? We were kids and when ________-ah wasn’t around, I couldn’t help but just talk about her.”  Jiyong was laughing as he finished his sentence.  Talking about his life to someone who doesn’t know actually felt good.  Lee Hi smiled as she never seen her Oppa so cheesy before.  She nodded her head again and Jiyong continued.

 

“Chaeyoung used to give me advices and told me that ________-ah and I were meant to be.  Those words gave me so much hope.  As time passed, my love for _______-ah grew deeper and deeper.  I knew that she was my heart but I was always too afraid of losing her.  I rather have her as a friend than not having her at all and I was afraid to put our friendship on the line.  As the years flew by, we were all still the best of friends and our bond was closer than ever. YoungBae and I auditioned for YG Entertainment and we were both accepted as trainees.  Together we were teamed up with Choi SeungHyun, Kang Daesung and Lee SeungHyun also known as Seungri and we formed a group called BigBang.  I don’t have to tell you BigBang’s history do I?” said Jiyong when he noticed Lee Hi’s eyes lighting up when TOP’s name was mentioned.

 

“Ani Oppa.  Just continue with your story!!” said a blushing Lee Hi.

 

“With having to put in long hours of training, I never got the chance to see ________-ah as much as I would like.  I knew that she was safe with Chaeyoung-ah, but I just miss being around her.  I called her everyday to check in and I would also call Chaeyoung to make sure that she is keeping a close eye on ________-ah for me.  Unable to being apart from ________-ah any longer, I was going to confess to her, but YoungBae told me that starting a relationship right before our debut would be difficult. It just wouldn’t be difficult for me, but for her as well.  As much I hated to admit it, he was right.  I was already gone for a long period of time and we haven’t even debut yet.  I promised myself that once BigBang has debut, I will tell ________-ah my feelings and we can start a life together.  BigBang debuted in August of 2006 and I had two lives to live.  I had to be both Kwon Jiyong and the now famous G-Dragon and I have to admit, G-Dragon took over most of the time.  I had big standards to live up too because not only was I just a band member, I was also the leader of BigBang and a perfectionist.  With my passion for music, I quickly became a writer/producer and with my sense of fashion I also became a fashionista.  Even though I became such a well known idol in the public’s eye, not once did your onni ever treat me like G-Dragon.  She use to mess around with me and call me by G-Dragon and I hated it! I didn’t want to be the famous, egotist G-Dragon to her.  I wanted to be the gentle, loving Kwon Jiyong that she deserved.  Unknowingly to her, she was the oxygen that kept me going.  She is everything that I could have asked for and without her, I wouldn’t exist.  After finally debuting, I finally got more time to spend with _______-ah.  She will come to the studio with me and stay until the late hours watching and helping with the album.  YG was very impressed at how artistic she was that she automatically became a part of the YG family.  Just like in our childhood years, we were together again.  Nothing could have separated us, nothing!  We were always together, along with Chaeyoung and BigBang until one day another man came into the picture.”

Jiyong’s expression turned into a bitter one.  Lee Hi can tell that he is recalling a memory that wasn’t too good, but like the leader he is, he continued with his story even though the pain was slowly starting to come back to him.

“My world shattered when she told me she had a date with Jung-Su, a guy that kept coming to her part time job when she worked at the coffee shop.  When I first met him, I knew I didn’t like him.  The way he looked, the way he acted, it all disgusted me!  The very sound of his voice made me angry enough to punch holes through the walls.  I knew that I had to hide my pain as I saw a sparkle in ______-ah eyes that I never seen before.  I began to wonder if she has ever looked at me that way before.  My heart was breaking and I didn’t know how to handle this aching pain.  The air was being taken away from and I was beginning to slowly suffocate.  I needed something to make me feel alive again.  I hated feeling so numb!  I started drinking and the burning sensation made me feel alive!  Before I knew it, I started to drink my pain away every night alone.  I didn’t want anyone to see me like this, to see me at my lowest.  I hid the vodka under my breath and suffered my hangover in pure agony.  Suffering a horrible hangover was better than suffering a heart break!  ______-ah and Jung-Su were dating for a few months and each day that they were together, my heart broke more and more and my drinking got heavier and heavier.  I noticed that she stopped coming around so that only meant that something was wrong.  I can read her like an open book and I thought that maybe she found out about my heavy drinking each night and was upset with me.  I have to talk to her to make sure that she was okay. I had to find her!  When I was able to find _______-ah and talk to her, I knew right away that she wasn’t upset with me, but something else was wrong.  When I asked her if she was okay, she would respond with a one word answer like nothing.  This wasn’t like her and I knew it wasn’t me who was hurting her, it was HIM.  I knew her pain was because of Jung-Su and I wanted to kill him.  I wanted to kill him for making her go through everything else but happiness.  Each time I would say something about him, she would defend him, coming up with stories to justify his actions and words.  That’s when I realized that I had lost her to him.  That very thought of never having _______-ah anymore stabbed my soul in every way possible.  I was willing to give up everything for her!  I was willing to give up my career, music, BigBang, everything so I can just be with her.  Knowing that my chances of having her more than just a best friend was no longer, drove me insane!  The very proud and strong G-Dragon was starting to become and very emotion and weak Kwon Jiyong.  I was starting to believe my own insanity that maybe, maybe I do have to give her up to Jung-Su until I saw him at the park one day.”

Lee Hi can see veins started to show from Jiyong’s arms.  He was no longer looking at her anymore; he was looking out the window.  His jaws were clenched so tight that she can see the define bone structure. 

“It’s okay Oppa, you don’t have to tell me the story anymore.”  Lee Hi’s words woke Jiyong from his thoughts and he smiled gentley at her.

“Ani Lee Hi.  Oppa will continue to tell you the story.  What kind of leader will I be if I didn’t finish what I started?” said Jiyong.  He took a sip of his water and gave Lee Hi his focus again.  She smiled brightly at him, her legs still crossed, waiting for him to continue.

“It was a nice day so I decided to walk to the YG building instead of driving.  I was enjoying the nice fresh air and smoking my cigarette in peace.  There is something soothing about smoking through the park and having the warm breeze surrounding me.  As I was walking through the park, I see this couple on the bench.  She was sitting on his lap, giggling like a little girl.  I tried looking the other way but there was something about the man that made me want to get a closer look.  As I got closer, that’s when I knew it was him. It was Jung-Su on a date with another girl.  I saw the way he looked at this girl and the way he touched her face, I knew he never loved my ________-ah in the first place. It took everything inside of me to stop myself from running over to the bench and beat the life out of him.  I thought of her and how much this is going to hurt her, NO, this was going to KILL her.  Instead of beating the living hell out of Jung-Su, I walked around where he was sitting and made my way to the coffee shop.  I needed to tell _______-ah what I saw because she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this from that damn bastard.  I walked inside the coffee shop and grabbed her hand and dragged her out.  I looked into her eyes and I found myself getting lost in her beautiful gaze.  Oh how much control she has over me!  I caressed her cheek and began to tell her what I saw at the park.  I didn’t want to hurt her but she needs to know.  After telling her the story, like the loyal girlfriend that she was, she told me that it must have been a mistake.  I might have seen someone that looked like Jung-Su.  I saw the pain in her eyes, I can hear the cracking in her voice and I couldn’t bear it.  All I can say to her was that she might be right and I’m sorry because I don’t know what to say anymore.  After this talk, I never brought up Jung-Su again.  It kills me to see her hurt so much and there wasn’t anything I can do about it.  What did that bastard have that I didn’t?  He brings nothing but pain and tears to her eyes, when all I want to do is make her smile.  This whole situation was killing me!  Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. I loved her, no I was IN LOVE with her and I always had been. I even kept my own calendar of how long your onni and Jung-Su has been together to remind me that I need to live without any regrets.  I regret never letting her know how I felt after debuting and now all the days she spends with him, will be days that I will never get to spend with her.  I was dying inside, but I was good at hiding my pain.  I released my pain through paper and pen wrote songs after songs, creating hits after hits."

Lee Hi was fully emerged into his story, forgetting that she had training in a few minutes.  Jiyong looked down at his watch, noticing that he still had plenty of time left before his beautiful wife will be out of the meeting.

“Yah Lee Hi.  Don’t you have anything else going on right now besides listening to my story?”

“Oppa!! I want to listen to your story!!!  But, I do have training.  Oppa, please help me and have my training push out  a little longer so I can finish listening to your story??!!  P-p-p-lease!!!”  Lee Hi knew she had to go, but she didn’t want to leave.  She began using her aegyo, hoping to convince Jiyong in letting her stay so he can finish his story.

“Aish, my little Dongsaeng.  Okay, let me text your trainer and tell them that you are with me right now and for them to push it out, arasseo?”

“Ne, Kamsahapnida Oppa!  I have training with Choice 37 right now.”  Lee Hi was giggling as she watched Jiyong reach into his pocket to pull out his cell phone.  Just like that, he sent Choice a text message, excusing Lee Hi from training.

“Now, where was I?  Oh yes, now I remember…One day while the boys and I were recording in the booth, we hear a loud noise coming from the studio room.  I remember hearing Teddy Hyung asking what happened and I can hear _______-ah crying. My heart stopped!  The boys and I looked at each other and we rush out of the recording booth to see a helpless ________-ah crying on the couch.  Her tears were like knives that stabbed my heart each time one fell down.  Teddy Hyung asked what happened and she explained that she saw him, she saw Jung-Su at the park with another girl.  Teddy Hyung was so livid that he started punching the walls.”

 Jiyong started to demonstrate how Teddy Hyung was throwing his punches, causing Lee Hi to burst out into laughter.  Jiyong laughed as well, but than his expression turned back into a serious one and his story continued…

YoungBae was screaming at Teddy Hyung to calm down while Daesung-ah ran to get a bottle of water.  Anger started to take over me and I wanted to kill Jung-Su right there and then until I looked at her and saw nothing but sorrow.  I can see from her face that her heart was broken into millions of pieces.  Everything that she thought she knew about love was thrown in the garbage.  She was hurting and she begged Teddy Hyung to help make the pain stop.  I didn’t feel anger anymore, I felt heavy hearted.  The girl that I’m in love with is slowly dying in pain right before my eyes and I wanted to make it all better.  I walked over to her and dropped to my knees.  I pulled her close to my body and held her tightly in my arms.  I rest my chin onto her shoulder and had my mouth close to her ear.  Her scent was driving me crazy and I can feel her breathe on my neck.  I wished that I could just hold her forever. I wish that I could just kiss away all of her tears and take away the pain that she was feeling.  Like a broken child she said “Oppa, I should have listened to you.  You were right about him, but I was too blind.”  I was taken by surprised at what she said.  Her words, her words were like fuel that contributes to making the fire that burned inside me reach its maximum heat.  There were so many things that I wanted to say to her, so many feelings that I wanted to express but the only thing that could come out of my mouth was sssssshhhhhhhh.  I whispered sssshhhh into her ear while I continue to just hold her in my arms. I didn’t want her to hurt anymore but all I could do was continue to hold onto her and think to myself that Love is blind; oh baby you so blind….It has been almost 6 months since the incident with Jung-Su and your onni was being distance from everyone.  She wouldn’t talk with Chaeyoung, YoungBae, Teddy or me.  I hated seeing her like this so I finally built enough courage to confess my love to her. "

“Aigoo, what did you do, what did you do?” Lee Hi asking like a little girl.  A huge smile was across her face as she was moving around in her seat, waiting for the words to roll out of Jiyong’s lips.  Her eyes sparkled as Jiyong continued to speak…

“With the help of Teddy Hyung and YoungBae, we were able to transform the rooftop of the YG building into one of the most magical scenery.  We had a white tent set up with rose petals lying all over the ground.  Inside the tent was a beautiful decorated table with all of her favorite food.  We had little candles lit up all over the rooftop so it can glow like a shining star.  I spoke with her manager and got him to let her leave early for the day so I can surprise her with this late evening dinner.  I was determined to prove to her that I was different from Jung-Su and that I love her.  I can still see her face when I brought her up to the roof.  She was speechless after seeing all the work that we had put into this for her.  YoungBae acted as our waiter and brought out the food course for us.  She laughed and smiled as she watched him acting like our personal server and that was the first time any of us has seen her smile.  After having dinner, I stood up and asked her to dance.  She gave me a funny look as there was no music but I can see it in her eyes that she was excited.  I gave her a sly smile and reached my hands out for her.  She took my offer and I pulled her up and into my arms.  With a snap of my fingers, I had slow music playing in the background.  She looks around and from the distance; she can see Teddy being our DJ.  She hid her face in embarrassment as she felt so special that we did all of this for her.   We started to slowly dance while YoungBae and Teddy quietly excused themselves to leave us alone.  Our bodies were in sync with one another as we moved from side to side.  As we dance, she rested her head into my chest causing my heart to skip a beat.  I held her close, never wanting to let her go.  I rested my head onto her shoulder and whispered “I love you ________-ah”.  Her body stiffens and she stopped dancing.  She looks at me with a confused expression and her eyes were looking at me to see if I was playing a joke on her.  I stared at her with the most sincere eyes and repeated my words again.  “I love you ______-ah.  I’ve always been in love with you.” 

“So beautiful!” said Lee Hi as she holds her hands over her heart.  She didn’t realize that Jiyong Oppa had such feelings as when she is around him, he was always so serious.  He never really expressed this much feelings before and she was starting to see another side of him that she didn’t know existed.  At work, he was very professional and to be honest, she never really saw him outside of his “G-Dragon” self.  Her smile went away as she saw the pain again in Jiyong’s eyes.  Jiyong met her gaze and gave her a half smile.  Bring up the past is exposing Jiyong back to feelings that he hasn’t felt in a while.  Lee Hi didn’t say another word and just smiled, giving Jiyong the signal to continue…

“She stared at me with no expression.  Maybe it was too soon to tell her I loved her?  No, she needed to know that I love her because I can’t lose her again!  I waited quietly to hear a response from her but nothing.  It was just pure silence between us.  I looked at her again and I can see tears forming at her eyes.  She was crying.  Why is she crying?  Before I can wipe away her tears, she finally spoke.  “I’m afraid to love again Oppa.  I don’t think I can do it. I’m sorry…” and with that, she left.  I stood on the rooftop trying to figure out what just happened.  I can see her running towards the hidden park wiping away her tears.  That’s when I told myself that I am going to prove to her that my love was unconditional. Days went by and she continued to keep her distance from me. I took her silence as a sign that she didn’t love me and that she only loved me as a friend.  YoungBae told me to give her some time, but how much more time can I give when my heart is dying?  My heart couldn’t take this pain so I started to heavily drink.  Night after night I drank my pain away until one night Chaeyoung-ah saw me stumbling home and that is when my world changed.  Chaeyoung-ah helped me into my apartment and brought me into my room.  Even though I was completed intoxicated, I can still remember EVERYTHING from that night.  I can recall screaming out for _________-ah, asking god why she didn’t love me back as much as I love her.  I can still feel the tears coming down my face as my heart continued to break.  I couldn’t give my heart to anyone else as it only belonged to _______-ah.  I remember my eyes getting heavy and Chaeyoung-ah telling me to go to sleep.  Even though my eyes were closed, my ears were still opened.  I can feel Chaeyoung’s hands creasing my face and brushing my hair back while she quietly sobs.  Thinking that I was completely passed out, Chaeyoung confessed her love to me.  I can still replay her confession, word for word:

 

“Oppa, it kills me to see you hurting so much and I wish I can make it go away.  I know that you will never be able to love me, but that’s okay because I love you.  I know that you and I are not meant to be, but I promise you that I will devote my life in making sure that you will be happy.  I want to be Forever Young with you but you need to be Forever with _______-onni.  Sleep well Oppa…I’ll be here when you wake up.”

 

With that, Chaeyoung gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep on the couch.  My heart was hurting, but now it was hurting because of Chaeyoung.  How can she be in love with me all this time and yet still wanting me to be happy with someone else?  There is something definitely special about her."

Lee Hi gasped at the sudden change in events in her Oppa’s life.  was wide open and her eyes were huge.  She was now leaning forward in her chair, arms crossed as if she was waiting for something huge to happen.  Jiyong took another sip of his water and laughed at his dongsaeng’s expression.  He reached over and ruffled her hair before he continued…

“The next morning, I woke up to seeing a cup of water and two pain killers on my night stand.  I quickly took the pills and made my way towards the living room.  I can still feel the warmth of her kiss on my forehead and I reached up and rub that spot.  I saw her, sitting quietly on my couch, acting as if nothing was wrong.  I stared at her for a moment, tying to process everything that took place last night.  She met my gaze, looking at me in question and that’s when I realized, LOVE.  I was pissed at that four letter word.  I didn’t understand how LOVE can allow person A to love person B and then person B to love person C without ever taking into consideration how the other person felt.  How could love be so powerful when it is always just one sided?"

“OMO, let me guess…you started to date Chaeyoung-Onni right? Oh, how did ____-onni handle it?  Wait, where is Chaeyoung-Onni now?  When can I meet her?”  Lee Hi was asking a million questions a minute causing Jiyong to burst out into laughter.

“Yah Dongsaeng!! Is this my story or your story huh? If you let me finish, I would have answered all of your questions, unless you want to finish the story for me?”

“Minahaeyo Oppa!  I won’t ask anymore questions.” said Lee Hi, while looking at the floor in embarrassment.  Jiyong chuckled, telling her that it was okay causing Lee Hi to look up from the floor with wide eyes.

“I wanted to thank Chaeyoung for taking care of me, but what I really wanted was to tell her that I heard her confession and that I am sorry if I had caused her any pain.  I decided to ask Chaeyoung out to dinner, but after a few seconds of thinking, Chaeyoung refused my offer.  She said that it wasn’t the right time to have dinner with me yet and gave me a shy smile.  I just nod my head to let her know that I understand, and then she left home.  We continued our days as if nothing had happened.  I continue to drink every night and ______-ah was still keeping her distance, only communicating with Chaeyoung.  I also noticed that Chaeyoung started to come around more often but there was something different about her.  Her eyes, they were burning with determination.  Days turned into weeks and then one day Chaeyoung approached me, asking if my offer for dinner was still available.  I was surprised at her question and nodded my head yes.  I can sense from her tone that she was on a mission, but what kind of mission?  I just couldn’t quiet put my finger on it, but I was happy to take her out, I definitely owed her.  It was awkward at first, but our one date turned into multiple dates.  We started to slowly spend more time together and I finally told her that I heard her confession that night.  She smiled at me and told me that all she ever wanted was for _______-ah to be happy.  She understood that my heart beats for only ______-ah and she will never ask me to make it beat any differently.  I questioned her, I wanted to know why she was so determined to prove love to _______-ah and I?  Why does she want me to have a happy life with _______-ah when I was with her now?  I didn’t understand it, this girl confused me.  She chuckled at my reaction and told me that within in time, both ______-ah and I will understand her love.  Everyday my feelings for Chaeyoung grew and we got married. "

“Wait, Oppa you were married to Chaeyoung Onni before _____-onni?  So what happened next?  What happened to Chaeyoung-Onni?” Lee Hi asked in complete shock.  She never knew that her Oppa was married before.  She also didn’t know that Jiyong Oppa and _____-Onni had gone through so much together.  From all that she saw from being around those two were that they were completely in love with each other.  She would have never known that her Onni once gave up on love.  Being lost in her own thoughts, Lee Hi didn’t realize that Jiyong was staring at her.  She met his gaze, only to notice something different in his eyes.  The sparkle wasn’t there anymore.  Another emotion took over, another emotion called PAIN.

“It still hurts me every time when I think of our wedding day.  Chaeyoung had asked ______-ah to be the maid of honor at our wedding and surprising, she accepted.  During our reception, I asked ________-ah to dance and I noticed her looking at Chaeyoung, as if asking for permission.  Chaeyoung nodded her head in agreement and I took her out to the dance floor.  From the corner of my eyes, I can see YoungBae, SeungHyun, Daesung and Seungri staring at us.  Their facial expressions were filled with both love and hurt.  They exchanged a few whispers and made their way towards the stage, with YoungBae taking over the microphone.  He said that he was going to take this slow and the melody of Hyung Taebin song “Without You” started to play.  I wrapped my arms around _______-ah waist, bringing her close to my body and her arms went around my neck.  I rested my head on her shoulder as our bodies swayed to the music.  Tears started to fall down my face as the feelings that I have been bottling up deep inside of me couldn’t be contained anymore.  I knew that this was it, I am a married man now and my chances with her were over.  I just wanted this moment to last forever.  I felt her move her head and I looked at her.  I can tell that she was hurting, after realizing that I was crying. I lift my head up and rested my forehead on top of hers.  I looked her in the eyes and realized that she was also crying.  I took my hands and wiped away her tears and she continued to sob quietly.  We both knew that our chance at love was over.   I thank her for being here at my wedding and I told her that everything will be okay, even though I knew I was lying.  The atmosphere in the room was changing, it was like the calm before the storm.  I glance around the room, only to find that our best friends, including my new wife were in tears with us. The song was coming to an end and YoungBae was singing the final verse.  My heart tells me that something is wrong; something bad is going to happen.  I feel ______-ah rest her head on my chest and I can hear her take in one deep breath.  My hands started to shake as I can feel the anxiety building up.  I reached for her chin, slowly raising her head up so I can look deeply into her eyes.  Tears were still falling from her beautiful face but there wasn’t anything that I can do about it because I was the one that causes those tears.  I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she stepped back. Her eyes are looking for the closets exits and she takes off running.  My heart broke into millions of pieces as I called out her name, begging her not to leave.  The entire room becomes dead silent as I drop to my knees, sobbing in agony.  Chaeyoung comes pick me up, wiping away my tears, whispering to me that she promise it will be better.  I see YoungBae running after her, but he comes back in, shaking his head.  It was too late, she left.  That was the last time I saw and heard from her, she had moved away.  I was a married man now, so I put aside my feelings and devoted myself in trying to be a good husband to Chaeyoung.  Before I knew it, we had been married for 3 months and we purchased a house.  Even though our lives continued to move forward even though I felt like I was stuck in the past.  I was hurting, my heart was still pining but I refuse to let any of my pain show.  One day Chaeyoung approached me, handing me some documents on where I can find _______-ah.  I look at Chaeyoung in confusion as I still don’t understand why she cared so much.  I shook my head and handed the documents back to her.  I told her that I am her husband now and looking for ______-ah was not necessary.  She said that she is determined to bring her onni back home and that she missed her a lot.  She also said that even though the words wouldn’t slip out of my mouth, she knew that I missed _______-ah more than she did.  Before she can finish her sentence, I walked out of the room.  I looked back at her and I saw the hurt in her eyes.  Why was she so determined to find her? Why does it hurt her as much as me that _____-ah is gone?"

Unknowingly to Lee Hi, she was crying.  Tears were falling helplessly down her face as she could never imagine going through the pain that her Oppa, ____-onni and Chaeyoung-onni had to go through.  Jiyong gave her a broken smile as he wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Don’t cry Lee Hi. Would you like Oppa to stop?”

“Ani Oppa…P-p-please continue if you can…” Lee Hi’s voice was cracking and the tears continued to fall.  Jiyong didn’t look at her in the eyes anymore, this time he looked out the window with a blank expression.  Lee Hi can feel it in her chest that something horrible is going to happen.  She stayed quiet, letting her Oppa take his time to finish the story when he was ready.  Jiyong stood up and walked towards the window in the cafeteria and Lee Hi followed.  She stood behind him as he continued to speak…

“Our promotions for our new album were almost complete and in celebration, YG was going to throw a party for BigBang.  Chaeyoung and I got ready and made our way there.  Usually, I would drink at these occasions but tonight was different.  I spent my night, holding onto my wife’s hand without taking one drink.  The night continued to proceed and we were enjoying ourselves, catching up and talking with the rest of the YG family.  I look at my watch and it was just around 2am.  I look over and see that Chaeyoung was getting tired so it was time to leave.  We went around, biding our farewells, letting everyone know that we will be leaving first.  Holding hand in hand, we made our way towards our car.  I opened the car door to let her in, while I reach over to pull her seatbelt for her.  After I finish buckling her up, I gave her a kiss on the cheek causing her to blush from my sudden action.  I hopped in the car, grabbed hold of her hand and began to drive off.  We were sitting at the stop light, and I saw her looking at me.  I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek while telling her that I loved her.  “I love you too Jiyong…”  That was the last words I heard before the loud crash, and then, everything went black.  I woke up in a white room, with my family, BigBang and YG by my side.  I was looking around for Chaeyoung, but I didn’t see her.  I asked how long have I been here and where was Chaeyoung.  All I could hear whispers and sobs and I started to get angry as no one would give me an answer, so I screamed out again; asking questions on how long was I here and where was my wife!  YoungBae come and sat down on my bed and looked me deeply in the eyes.

“Jiyong-ah, do you remember anything?”

I squeezed my eye shut; trying to remember what happened and than it hit me.  We were sitting in the car waiting for the light to turn.  I gave Chaeyoung a kiss and told her that I loved her.  She told me that she loved me too before I heard a lout crash and then my world went black.  I opened my eyes, tears falling down from my face while I whisper to my best friend that I remember the crash.

“Jiyong-ah you have been in coma for 2 months.  We didn’t think you will wake up.  C-C-Chaeyoung-ah didn’t make it.  She died at the scene.”

Screams came out of my mouth as my whole world went upside down.  I clutch hard on the bed sheet as I had so many regrets running through my mind.  I started to punch the bed frames and tug on my hair as I wished I could have shown Chaeyoung how much I did love her.  My mom was crying uncontrollably as YoungBae was trying to clam me down.  I was discharged from the hospital a couple of weeks after waking up and I swore that I will never love again! People usually experience one hurtful heart break, me, I unfortunately had suffered two heart breaks.” 

Jiyong was crying with his eyes squeezed shut.  His hands were balled up in fist and his breathing was fast pace.  Lee Hi, stood there in complete shock, no words were able to leave .  As tears continue to fall from both of their eyes, Lee Hi went and gave her Oppa a hug.

“Oppa, I’m sorry, you don’t have to tell me anymore.  I didn’t know.  If I would have known it was this painful, I would have never asked.” Lee Hi said sobbing with her arms wrapped around his waist.

“Ani Lee Hi.  Oppa is glad that you want to know, no one has ever asked about the story.  Even though it has been a few years, the pain and memories still hurts.  Come on, let’s go back and sit down arasseo?” said Jiyong as he wipes away his tears.  He walked back to the table that they were sitting at and Lee Hi came and sat down besides him again. 

“As the days passed, I started to become cold.   Even when I try to cover up that hole in my heart, the wind still continued to blow and warmth was never able to stay in.  When I heard the word love, I could feel the blood inside of me boil.  Love, I despise that word.  It never did me any good; it has only caused me pain.  I moved back in with my parents, giving up on life and selling the house that Chaeyoung and I had together.  I didn’t talk about my feelings and I never gave myself a chance to mourn her lost.  I occupied myself by working long hours and staying in the studio day after day.  I refused to sleep, well; I should say I was afraid to sleep.  I started having these extremely horrible nightmares and my mom took me to see a doctor.  That is when they diagnosed me with depression, insomnia, and PTSD.  My parents were leaving out of the country for a while and they were scared to leave me alone.  My mom’s best friend, Nana owned an apartment complex that YG lived at.  YG and Nana made a promise to my parents to keep an eye on me and they made arrangements for me to move in.  Even though my move in was only temporary until my parents came back, I decided to stay there permanently.  I didn’t want my parents to worry about me anymore and I wanted to show the world that I was “fine” even tough I knew I was lying.

Years had passed and I was still so cold.  These nightmares were getting worse and worse and I finally just stop sleeping.  I couldn’t find any passion, any desire in life.  I felt like a zombie, just wandering around the earth, dead and cold.  I had fallen asleep at the studio, after staying up very late working on the new album, when I woke up gasping for air and screaming at the top of my lungs.  YoungBae rushed over to me, trying to calm me down. He had asked me what was wrong and that is when I explained to him that I was suffering nightmares since Chaeyoung died.  I felt so stupid and so low that, I, G-Dragon had to admit that I scared of sleeping.  YoungBae told the boys what happened and he also told YG.  Ever since that day, one of the boys will always sleep over just to make sure I wasn’t alone.  I hated being watched, I hated being a burden to them so I lied saying that my nightmares had stopped, even though they were getting worse.  No matter how hard I fought with them, they never missed a day on sleeping over with me.  YoungBae can see in my eyes, how much it bothered me on being a burden so he came over one day with a surprise.  He had adopted a puppy and gave him to me as a gift, so even if the boys couldn’t make it, I would never be alone.  I was thrilled to have someone with me, even if it was just a puppy.  I looked at the puppy for a while and named him Gaho.  Maybe my life will turn around as Gaho gave me something that I haven’t felt in a long time, he gave me happiness.

Months had passed by and slowly I was starting to recover.  My nightmares were still happening, but they were not that extreme anymore.  Maybe god was starting to shine his light down on me?  Having Gaho with me was also helping me cope.  I wasn’t feeling so alone anymore but the fire in my heart still has not returned.  I looked at the clock and realized that I was late on meeting the boys at the studio.  I grabbed my bag and bolted towards the door.  As I was locking up, I saw a woman pushing the elevator button.  I didn’t get a good look at her but I know that I haven’t seen her in our complex before.  Before I could make my way towards the elevator and ask her any questions, the elevator door had already closed and she was gone.  I went down to the lobby to asked Manager Nana if we had a new resident before I headed out to the studio.  Manager Nana told me I did get a new neighbor and for me to give her a nice welcoming as she is here from America.  I smiled and promised her that I will stop by and say hello to my new neighbor.  I went on with my day and continued to work long hours at the studio.  Before making my way home, I stopped at a gift shop, picking up a gift basket, filled with fruits, flowers and chocolate as a welcome gift.  I knocked on the apartment door, but there was not answer.  I placed the gift basket at the door, quickly putting my initials on the card and made my way inside my apartment.”

Lee Hi nodded her head and waited patiently for Jiyong to continue.  With them both being so caught up in the story, they didn’t realize that YoungBae and Daesung had joined them.

“What are you guys talking about huh?  It must be something sad since Lee Hi has tears in her eyes and Hyung is speaking so softly” said Daesung with a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo YoungBae Oppa, Daesung Oppa!  I asked Oppa how he meet Onni and Oppa was just telling me his story. Would you like to join us?” said Lee Hi, while trying to wipe the rest of the tears out of her face.

YoungBae and Daesung looked at each other with concern on their face before looking at Jiyong who couldn’t meet their gaze.  Jiyong slowly raised his head and gave them a nod and they both took a seat at the table.  YoungBae sat next to Jiyong, while Daesung sat down next to Lee Hi.  Even though they were both there during the entire situation with Jiyong, they never really heard his side of the story. 

“Jiyong, are you okay with telling the story?” asked YoungBae in a worried tone.  Jiyong smiled, giving his best friend reassurance that he was okay to continue. YoungBae nodded his head making Daesung smiled as Jiyong continued….

Every year, when it comes near the anniversary date of Chaeyoung passing, I take the week off work to relive my misery.  That week, it would mark 5 years.  5 years that she was no longer by my side.   It was getting pretty late and I was still up with Gaho.  The apartment was rather quiet and I was staring at the huge picture I had of Chaeyoung that was on top of my fire place.  I walked over to the stereo and some music when I heard a knocking on my door.  I made my way towards the door and I was in disbelief as to who was standing there.  After 5 years, 5 en years I was staring into the eyes of _______-ah.  I grabbed her, making sure that it was actually happening and just held her.  Her scent brought back so many memories and her touch was the warmest thing that I have felt in so long.  I just held on to her, holding on for dear life, I was afraid to let go.  Tears were falling down from my face as I was questioning her to make sure it was really her.  She answered me, her voice was even more beautiful than I can remember and she said that she was sorry.  I just tighten my hold her on and told her to never leave me again.  I rest my head on her shoulder and for the first time in 5 years, I actually felt something moving in my chest.  That cold heart, it was actually beating again.  I spent the day with her and the butterflies were starting to overwhelm me.  She had so much control over me that she doesn’t even know.  The way she says Oppa makes me die inside.  Her voice is beyond beautiful and her touch makes me melt.  It was the death anniversary and I asked her to come with me to visit Chaeyoung since I never went. I didn’t have enough courage to go alone and my heart couldn’t bear it.  We went to the cemetery and I can clearly remember what she said to me when we saw Chaeyoung’s resting place:"

"Oppa, Chaeyoung is lucky to have you as a husband.  When God created man, he also created woman using the man’s rib.  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.  Even after death, Chaeyoung is still your rib, by your side to be loved by you near your heart…F-F-Forever Young…"

"I was taken away by what she said.  I wasn’t too sure on how to respond but than I remember the dreams I had of Chaeyoung a few nights before.  I approached her and told her that she was right.  When god created man, he did create woman using the man’s rib, but Chaeyoung was not made from my rib.  She looked at me confusingly and I told her that I had a dream about Chaeyoung.  We left the cemetery and went on with our days.  It was starting to become night and I knew that those nightmares were going to occur again.  I was sitting in my living room, debating if I should go knock on her door or not.  I was just so tired and I really just wanted one night of peace.  Nights where I can go get lost in my dreams and wake up happy.  I don’t want to be gasping for air anymore; I don’t want to be drench in sweat. Before I knew it, my legs were moving on their own and I was knocking on her door.  I asked her if it was okay for me to sleep over tonight, like how we use to when we were kids.  She smiled and told me to come in.  I was sitting on her couch when she told me to wait while she goes grab the blankets.  Before I knew it, I was sleeping.  I didn’t have any nightmares that night. When I’m with her, the pain that I have gone through before disappear as if it never happened.  When I slept next to her, my nightmares doesn’t exist.  Her body fits perfectly into mines as if god created her just for me.  My arms fits perfect around her waist and her heart beat is like my own personal lullaby.”

Everyone at the table smiled, even Jiyong.  Just talking about _____-ah, he can feel the warmth in his chest grow. 

“Oh Hyung is so poetic I see” said a smiling Daesung.  Jiyong chuckled as Daesung was correct.  _______-ah was his source of happiness and his inspiration to keep producing wonderful music.

What happened next Oppa?” asked Lee Hi as she was completely immersed into the story.

“Well, I started to act cold towards ______-ah because of a misunderstanding.  You see, when I was getting ready to head to the studio one day, I saw Jung-Su coming out of the elevator.  I asked him what he was doing here and he told me that ________-ah and him got back together and were working things out.  He begged me to promise him to stay away from ________-ah so he can make her happy.  I stuck to that promise because all I want is for _______-ah to be happy and I thought he learned from his mistake!  I was pissed because every en day I see the roses at her door and not once did she said anything to me about it!  I didn’t realize that he was lying until I saw him with another girl. I was hurt because I thought that _____-ah and I really had something going on. My heart just couldn’t take it if she was to ever leave me again, so to protect myself, I was harsh on her.  ______-ah couldn’t take the way that I was treating her, and honestly I wouldn’t be able to handle it either if it was me so it was late at night and she appeared at my front door.  She kissed me and told me that she loved me and my heart was beating a million times a second.  I missed her so much and I wanted to be with her so badly.  She slept over and we had made plans to hang out all day together.  She left my apartment, giving me a kiss and I watch her walk in.  The next thing I knew, I was hit with something hard on my head.  I can feel the hot fluid falling from my face and I see that it was blood, my blood.  I turn to see that it was Jung-Su, he hit me with a vase of roses.  Anger took over me and before I knew it we were fighting in the hall way.  I threw him onto the table and fist after fist, I was just hitting him.  I don’t know how long we were fighting but I felt someone pulling me off of him and throwing me into my apartment.  SeungHyun Hyung was blocking my apartment door so I couldn’t get out and with all my force, I kicked the door down, forcing SeungHyun to hold me back with his hands. I can see Teddy Hyung punching Jung-Su while YoungBae tries to stop him.  Seungri had the most scared look on his face, maybe it was because he saw blood everywhere along with broken glass?  This was actually the first time that I ever saw Daesung not look like an angel."

“Aish Hyung, do we have to go into that detail as well?  I mean, I was very upset!  I don’t like it when others speak ill of my Noonas or anyone in my family” said a defensive Daesung.

“Yes, that day. I remember it so clearly.  I was so pissed that if I wasn’t holding Teddy Hyung back, I would hit him myself.”  YoungBae was rubbing his head now, clearly replaying the incident in his mind.

Lee Hi laughed at their childish behaviors and was surprised that there was another side to each of them.  She has never seen any of them upset, or even close to being pissed off.  BigBang and especially Teddy Oppa were always so carefree and happy.  Jiyong looked at Lee Hi and smiled; she looks like a little child in a toy story, completely amazed by the new toy in front of her.

“Should I continue?  I won’t go into all detail because I don’t want to make us look too bad in front of our little dongsaeng” said Jiyong as he gives YoungBae and Daesung a confident smile.  Everyone nodded in agreement and Jiyong picked up where he left off…

“During our little “fight”, we were too busy to notice that ______-ah was there to see and overhear everything that took place.  The look on her face was beyond painful.  There was a look in her eyes that caused everyone to stop what they were doing.  She walked up to Jung-Su and smacked him.  The color on her face was turning pale and she steps were wobbling.  She was holding onto the wall and than she fell to the floor, completely passed out.  I thought that she had died because she was not answering me and my world crashed all over again.  We called the ambulance and she was rushed to the hospital. As she was taken into the ER room, I was left sitting in the lobby area by myself. That’s when I realized, I was alone in a hospital.  I haven’t been inside a hospital ever since my accident and flashbacks and fears were hitting me all at once.  My emotions were taking over and I was starting to have an attack.  I balled myself up in a corner, begging god to let her live.  All of a sudden I hear a voice, a voice telling me to listen to him and take deep breaths as he counts."

YoungBae smiled as he recalls that day.  He puts his hands on Jiyong’s shoulder as if giving him a sign that he will always be there to help him through his darkest days.

“Jiyong is my best friend and I could see that he was having an panic attack and the only thing that I could think of was trying to calm him down.  It kills me to see any of the boys hurting, so I started to speak as peacefully as I can, trying to get his mind to forget those fears.  I started to count and told Jiyong to slowly breathe with me.  The rest of the boys started to sit down next to us, showing Jiyong their support and slowly Jiyong stop shaking and he fell asleep.” Said YoungBae

Jiyong patted the hand that YoungBae had placed on his shoulder, thanking him for being there.  Daesung reached over to pat Jiyong as well.  Lee Hi starred at her 3 Oppas, amazed at how close their bond was.  Even with the slightly touch of their hands; they are able to communicate to each other without saying a word. 

“Shall we let Jiyong continue the story for you Lee Hi?” asked Daesung as he noticed the sparkle in her eyes from the boys brief moment.  Lee Hi nod her head and the story continued…

“The doctor said that she had suffered Stress Cardiomyopathy also known as a Broken Heart.  She was suffering from PTSD and Depression with the fight that she just witness, it triggered an extreme anxiety attack.  I was so afraid of losing her. I wish I could fix her broken heart and just make her world brighter.  When the doctor told me this, I wanted to just die.  I would do anything to just give her my heart and I will suffer the pain that she was going through.  Days we spent at the hospital and she was finally released.  We were all busy with our schedule and I hated leaving her alone but we still had the album to work on.  I started to notice that she had piles and piles of notebooks lying around the house and they were being to stack up at her desk.  I went and looked at one and notice that she was writing music.  I read some of her lyrics without her noticing and they were really good.  I didn’t let her know that I read her notebooks so everyday before coming to the studio; I started to take one notebook with me.  I showed it to the boys and together with YG and Teddy Hyung, we turned her writings into actual music.  She made it so easy for us because she had the lyrics, melodies and everything already written out. She came to the studio to surprise me and as a gift in return, the boys and I played her the song that she wrote.  Teddy and I worked on the melodies as the boys sang the verse.  The look on her face was priceless.”

“Yes, Noona is very talented. That’s why YG asked her to be a producer here.  Oh, Hyung, tell Lee Hi the best part of your story!  The part when you proposed to Noona.  Lee Hi, it was AMAZING.  I was so happy!”   Daesung was almost jumping out of his seat as his smile grew bigger.  Jiyong and YoungBae burst out in laughter as they watch Daesung get more excited by the minute.

“Well, since YG offered her a job, Teddy Hyung wanted to throw her a party, to welcome her to the YG family.  Without her knowing, the party was an excuse for me to propose to her.  Everyone was in on the secret, well everyone besides Seungri.  We had to tell him at the very last minute because you know Seungri; he can’t keep secrets at all. So Teddy Hyung reserved the entire Club NB for the party and we had 2NE1 girls take her out shopping while we prepared.  We pretty much turned the club into a little concert; YG had a little stage built up and everything.  Se7en Hyung, Gummy Noona and Psy Hyung all agreed to put on a special performance for her but the best part was that we, BigBang were also doing a performance.  I was so nervous that when she arrived, I didn’t even notice.  My heart was racing and my palms were so sweaty.  Words couldn’t even explain how scared I was.  When it was my turn to put on the show, CL-ah brought her down to the stage and we gave her a personal performance.  I was so nervous but when I saw her face, my fears went away.  I knew that I wanted nothing more but to spend the rest of my life with her.  YoungBae started to play the piano while the rest of the boys were my back up singers.  I started to sing Shayne Ward’s song “Until You” and with each verse, I took a step closer to her.  When the song ended, I was standing in front of her, with tears falling down from her face, I dropped down to one knee and asked her to marry me.”  Jiyong was smiling hugely as he told the story.  The atmosphere in the cafeteria was no longer sad, but happy.  Lee Hi felt like she was now listening to a fairy tale story, where the princess finally gets to marry her prince charming.

“So what did you say to Onni?” asked Lee Hi as she places her hands over her chest again.  The beauty of the story was beyond magical and the smiles on her Oppas faces were priceless.

“Well, I dropped down to one knee and pulled out a ring…” before Jiyong can finish his sentence, he words were taken out of his mouth and spoken by someone else.

“He said to me, ________-ah, When God created man, he also created woman using the man’s rib.  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.  Jagiya, I knew from the first day when I laid eyes on you, back when we were children that you were made from my rib. You are the only one that would make me completely and unconditionally happy.  I want to spend forever with you.  Would you ________-ah, do me the honor of completing my life, in joining our hearts so it can beat as one by becoming my wife?

Jiyong smiled as he felt two arms wrapping themselves around his waist and a kiss was placed on his cheek.  He takes a deep breath and he can smell her scent and a smile grows on his face.  The four were so lost in time that they didn’t notice _______-ah standing behind Jiyong, listening to him telling the story.  YoungBae and Daesung greeted _______-ah before taking leave, noticing that they were late in meeting the maknae in the studio.  Jiyong stood up from his seat and embraced his wife while Lee Hi looks down from embarrassment. 

“Annyeong Haseyo Onni.” said Lee Hi as she bows down to greeted her onni.

“Annyeong Haseyo Lee Hi.  I hope your Oppa was being nice to you.” Said ______-ah while interlocking her fingers with Jiyong.

“Ne, Onni. He was just telling me a beautiful fairy tale…”

_____-ah smiles at Lee Hi as she feels Jiyong giving her hands a squeeze and giving her a kiss on her cheek. She smiles as she noticed that the eyes of Jiyong and Lee Hi were no longer red or swollen from crying because the fairy tale has finally reached its happy ending.

“Jagiya, I’m sorry for keeping you waiting. I forgot what time it was. Let’s go home, I’m tired now.  Thank you for listening Lee Hi” Jiyong gives Lee Hi a wink and walk towards the door with his wife in hand.

“Wait Oppa, the story just can’t end like that…” said Lee Hi wanting to know what happened during the wedding day.  Stopping in his traces, Jiyong looked at _______-ah and she nod giving him the okay to finish the story before they headed home.

“Our wedding was beautiful because we got a visit from one of the most amazing person in the world…and the rest is what you see before you…”  Jiyong reached into his wallet and pulled out a photocopy of a piece of paper.  He hands the paper to Lee Hi and her eyes widen as she reads it:

 

When God created man, he also created woman using the man’s rib. They are separated until they can find each other.  When they have found each other, they are no longer two separate people, but one.  You both are now two hearts beating as one…”

-Forever Young, Chaeyoung

 

“I know understand why she was okay with dating and marrying me even though she knew I loved _______-ah.  Chaeyoung was an angle sent from above, but she wasn’t sent down to love me.  She was sent down to take care and love _______-ah.  Chaeyoung was definitely my Jagiya’s guardian angel in disguise.”

Jiyong and ______-ah look at each other deeply in the eyes, as if they were communicating in their own little world.  Lee Hi hands back the paper to Jiyong as she can feel goose bumps growing all over her body.  Jiyong and _______-ah bid their farewell to Lee Hi and make their way towards the exist, holding hands while _____-ah lays her head on his shoulder.  Lee Hi looks at the couple walking away and she can feel the beating in her chest pick up it’s pace.  Although love is painful, it is definitely beautiful.


We live in a world where happy endings are always not the case, or even getting near a happy ending is impossible.  Love can be defined in so many ways, but true love couldn’t be defined with words.  True love is something that will never break, no matter what is thrown at it.  Just like Jiyong and _____-onni, when the love is strong enough, no matter the heartbreaks and pain, love will conquer all.

-Author L-Mo