Urges

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yunho's POV

Okay I'll admit it. I, Jung Yunho, have come to terms with the fact that I do like my stupid, childish, troublesome, candy loving intern, Oh Sunhee. It took me a hell of an internal battle to realize it but now that I've figured out my true feelings, I'm going to be a man about it and admit them to myself. Simple as that. It was the only logical reason why I can't get her out of my head, why I find her eye smile so appealing, and how her love for candy, her overflowing happiness, and her bubbly attitude turned from annoying to endearing. Everything about Sunhee, I like. A lot. And I'm probably shocking the world with this, believe me, I'm shocked myself that I fell for her, but what can I do? I'm not going to lie to myself anymore, that's just stupid and a waste of time. I'll make it easier on myself and admit it. But just because I like her now, doesn't mean I'm going to change the way I treat her or anything. No. That would be way too obvious. I'm just going to treat her like I always do.

 

“Ahjussi!” Sunhee came barging into my office with her usual greeting, sending me her toothpaste commercial smile.

“Sunhee.” I silently cursed myself when I realized my mistake. Crap, I said I wasn't going to treat her differently but I just called her by her real name.

Sunhee rapidly blinked her eyes at me as a reaction before giving me another one of her bright smiles and going off to her usual seat. She skipped towards her destination and jumped a little before landing on the couch, her action causing for the skirt she was wearing to rise up a bit, revealing her bare thighs to my eyes. My eyes widen to a size they never were before when I caught sight of a birthmark on the side of her left thigh. I shifted my eyes up to her face and I noticed how unfazed she was. Did she even notice her little exposure to me? Stupid girl, she's wearing a skirt. Doesn't she know how to be careful?

 

Just like everyday she was here, she took off her jacket and tossed it aside after she sat down before pulling out some sort of sweet treat from her purse. Shoving a piece of Reese's into and chopping it down happily, she pulled out a manila folder from her large purse and skipped towards me, her skirt fluttering up and down, continuously giving me a view of her pale thighs. I cleared my throat and forced myself to look away from her body. I released a shaky breath and shut my eyes tightly, desperately trying to calm down. Don't be so affected Jung Yunho, they're just thighs. Everyone has them, including yourself. 

 

“Finished my assignment.”

I opened my eyes when I heard her airy voice much closer than is was before. “You finished your assignment early again?” I questioned and looked at the folder that she had just set down on my desk.

“Si.” She answered in Spanish and sat down in the seat in front of me. “So give me something to do or I'll bother you~~” She sang, continuously poking my hand to accompany her message. I lightly slapped her hand away from mine and complied with her request, “Fine, go copy these papers for me.”

“Will do old man.” She chirped and grabbed the papers I gave her and walked off. As she was walking away, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander down her legs, admiring how smooth looking they were. I shook away my thoughts and adverted my attention elsewhere. Way to sound like a ert, Yunho. 

 

Sunhee's POV

I finished copying the papers for Yunho and merrily skipped back to his office. I swung the doors opened and halted in my spot, curiously watching Yunho dragged a small desk -where he got it, I don't know- to settle beside his own. He finally noticed me standing there and waved me over, “Hurry over here. We're going to make a change today.”

I slowly walked in and shut the door behind me, cautiously standing beside Yunho in confusion. “What?”

“From this day on, you'll sit here.” Yunho declared and set his hands on top of the desk.

“Here?” I questioned and pointed at the desk. “Right....by you?” Has he gone crazy or something? Wouldn't having me sit right by him drive him mad?

“That's why I put this desk here.” He calmly replied. I tilted my head to the side and gave Yunho a questioning look, “Won't that...bother you?”

“No.”

“Bu-”

“Just shut up and sit down.” He ordered, yanking me closer by the arm and shoving me down into the seat.

“Jerk.” I grumbled under my breath.

“What?”

“Nothing!”

Yunho smirked and sat down in his own seat, “That's what I thought.”

 

I wasn't sure what to do while sitting down next to Yunho. He didn't have anything for me to do so I was left with nothing and when I tried asking him questions he would just ignored me. I entertained myself a bit by playing with a few games on my phone but then I died, so I stopped. Now, to kill

Please log in to read the full chapter