L's First Appearance

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

L's Pov:

  L was sitting at the cafeteria with L.Joe and Changjo, they were hanging out as always, but today L has been thinking of you, he has started to noticed you from the incident that happened between you and Changjo that morning. *I never knew there was such a cutie in town, Hmph, looks like I found myself a new chick* L let a wicked smile come out of his face. "Yah, L , why are you smiling like that??" L.Joe asked "Nothing" L smirked and walked out of the Cafeteria and went to class.


Your Pov:

  For the following week, you couldn't keep Changjo out of your mind, you got really distracted, and weren't paying attention in class. So your Math results decreased a bit, the teacher then said to you, "___ ah, what's the matter, you don't seem to pay attention in class, so from now on I'm going to have Changjo tutor you to help you improve your maths." You were shocked and you blushed *Oh God WHy??!!! He already got me distracted in class, how can I pay attention if he's tutoring me ??!!!* Changjo who heard this rolled his eyes.

  After class, L walked towards you as you were tidying your locker.  "Hey cutie~" "Yes....?" you answered. "Hmph" L smiled. "Changjo told me to give you a message that, he'll be tutoring you during lunch time, so he doesn't have to use extra time to help you. I'll see you later in the Cafeteria" L puts on a wide smile and winks at you. You face palmed yourself and thought *Uhh Great!!! Now I will be soo dead >< His friends will totally notice me blushing while he is tutoring me = =* 


    *Great!* you thought to yourself *Lunch is here, the world is about to end....* Suddenly, your bestie hanged a arm around you and said "Don't worry, I'll be eating lunch with you, I won't leave you alone, but I'll be sitting with L.Joe kekeke~" You tried to fake a smile, but you were too worried on what will happen.

 

   "Let's start with this chapter........." The words that Changjo spoke, flow right through your ears, and out the other side, you couldn't focus and listen to his instructions. All you knew was that there was a hot guy talking to you. You couldn't concentrate no more. You slammed your face right on the table and lay down. "Yah! Are you listening to me??!!!" Changjo said angrily (he had a short temper) "That's it, I'm done here....." Changjo stormed out of your sight. *I'm so sorry Changjo-ssi, it's just that I can't concentrate beside you ><* you thought to yourself. "It's alright I'll help you." L smiled to you.

 L teaches you the math, and you wre able to learn it quicky. Unlike when you were with Changjo, you didn't feel anything special. Your friend and L.Joe who was talking to each other noticed the difference of your actions and started to talk about you.

 

"Waa ___ really likes Changjo" your friend whispered

"Yeah. You can see it through her action, she is very shy and quiet around him" L.Joe agreed.

"Too bad Changjo got mad at her...." your friend pittied you

"Actually, it's better, if Changjo didn't get angry, he would realize she acts different around him." L.Joe stated

"I never thought of that...." Kate said suddenly.

 

 

Hey guys :DD Please subscribe and comment lots if u wanna, xdddd I hope you guys like, i'm sorry but the updates might be a bit late, I hope you will still like the short chapters coming in the future :DD