Oopss~~

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

  You followed Changjo to class while holding your bleeding arm tightly, trying to stop the blood. You tried to hold the pain you had, by trying to walk normally, but you couldn't, you twisted your ankle from falling, and your knee was burning from that scratch. But because you had quite a strong personality, you thought to yourself *I must go to class, I'll go to the nurse later, I can't act as such a weakling, it's just a scratch.*

  Both you and Changjo finally arrived to the classroom. Everyone grasp as they saw the two of you in a messy shape. Changjo had Mango juice all over his white shirt, while you had a messy bun, a bit of blood on your shirt. "Yah! You guys are late, what happened??!!" Mr. Andy asked in a concerned tone. Changjo rolled his eyes and said "This girl, tripped on the stairs and fell ontop of me, causing my Mango juice to spill all over my body." "Yah! ___ -ah , are you alright??!! You look like your about to faint... Now go to your seats"

  You went to your sit and your bestfriend passed you a note. "Are you alright? Are you hurt??!" you wrote on the note "I think I twisted my ankle, I also scrapped my knee and my arm, it's bleeding...." After reading your reply, Kate's eyes widened. She immediatly raised her hand and yelled "Mr. Andy!!! We need to get ___ to the nurse! She twisted her ankle and scrapped her knee, her arm is bleeding tooo!!!! Please allow me to bring her there!!" You were shocked "Yah!!! I'm alright..." "You should have asked me permission to the nurse if you are hurt like this" Mr. Andy said as he walked forward.

 You were excused to the nurse, you stood up, but you didn't have enough strength......

Changjo's Pov:

   Changjo was angry at you, but when he heard Kate tell Mr. Andy about your injuries, he realizes that you were the one who was badly injured, not him, so he changed his perspective. Once you stood up and was ready to go to the nurse, Changjo saw that you couldn't balance well and he immediatly took a big step towards you and caught you in his arms as you fell to the ground 

Your Pov:

  You were out of words, *I'm being caught by Changjo for the 2nd time ><* Changjo suddenly backed up and went back to his seat. *Why did I just do that??* Changjo thought to himself. Every girl in the room grasped when they saw Changjo help you. You blushed and continued to the nurse.


heyyyy one question :DD
Do you guys want me to start putting L into the story and put more details about you and L or you and Changjo get closer??
 Please reply in comment section :DD