The Hell?!

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Changjo's Pov:

   I must have put too much thought in this.... I thought ___ wanted to see me... as a friend... as a guy.... but no.. she saw me as a person she owns money to.... We went to the cafeteria to settle money... nothing else.... no talking about relationships or nothing....... There was nothing I could do, since break was almost over. I just decided to back to the classroom with ___.....

 

Myungsoo's Pov:

   I was sitting there at my table, thinking about Changjo and ___. Changjo and ____, ___ and Changjo, it doesn't make sense at all.. Myungsoo and ___, ___ and Myungsoo, now that makes sense! Was Angela's lie coming true? Did they use this chance so they can get rid of me?! I can't believe.... Now  I know ___ won't do that, but Changjo... This guy, the guy I have knew for so long, always gets what he wants, it must be him pulling a trick on ___!

   As I look up I saw ___ and Changjo walk in class together chatting, smiling, I didn't like it, I didn't like it at all!. "The Hell Bro?! Your trying to take my ex Girl away from me?!" I stood up furiously shouting at Changjo and ran towards him punching him on the face. He fell back on the floor, but I couldn't hold my anger I continued punching him. He was trying to stop me, but I was quicker.... Until

 

Your Pov:

  "Yah! Kim Myungsoo" you shouted at Myyungsoo to stop. "What do you think your doing!" you pulled his hand, and helped Changjo up "You alright?" you asked Changjo softly, you saw he gained a cut on his face so you touched it to wipe away the blood, but Changjo winced.

"Unbelievable!" Myungsoo said behind you glaring at Changjo.

"Yah.. Kim Myungsoo... your the one who is unbelievable. How can you just go and beat your best friend up?!" "Yah Yah Yah, he was the one who started it" Myungsoo protested on his innocence. "Are you kidding me? Are you trying to say I'm blind" You found Myungsoo a bit childish. "Yah! Who told him to go after you, your my ex.... IT IS WRONGGGG" he exaggerated. "Are you stupid.... why do you always make a statement when you don't even know what is happening.... I was just repaying the debt I owned" you said looking at Myungsoo with an angry expression. "oh..... Soooo the two of you are not together?" he asked you shoke your head in reply. "YIPPYYYY :D" he jumped up scaring you. "Did someone metally shocked you and turned you into a girl?" you asked coldly. "Yah!" he was about to protest when you cutted him off "Tell Mr. Andy I'm accopanying Changjo to the nurse." You said as you brought Changjo out of the classroom.

 

Changjo's Pov

"Why did you choose to accompany me?" I asked ___. "It was my fault L had an misunderstanding xd Nothing is even happening between us". I smiled back at her but... *Actually there is, I'm having one sided love, and you have changed your heart... L was actually correct about me chasing after you......*

 

Myungsoo Pov:

    *I'm so happy!* I finally get to talk to ___ like a normal person again!!! We might even be dating again heehheheheheh!

 

Changjo's Pov:

   As ___ helped me write down how I got hurt I saw her smiling. Weird... Why would she smile when she has me as a burden??!!

 

Your Pov:

   You couldn't believe you talked to Myungsoo so easily, you didn't feel hurt at all... you actually realized you missed him alot.... *Changjo ahh... I'm sorry you got beat up.. but I'm thankful you got me and Myungsoo talking to each other again ^^* you smiled

 

Since I at the last few chapts

I decided to make a quick update and stirr things up a bit

Hope you guys like it xddd

Teen TOp Cuddy Bear

Thanks for the patience and 7 upvotes!!!!

Comment lots :D

Hwaiting