Secrets

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

   As you walked away you pretended to be strong like nothing happened. "Pabo myungsoo" you said as you slowly fell down on your knees once you reached the other side of the campus (the library, not much people went to the library so you were "save") You started crying out all your tears, you have held them back for a week and couldn't hold it anymore. "Why do you do this to me?! I have finally gave up Changjo after 3 years just to try out with you, and now when I have finally let go of Changjo just for you, You do this to me! Don't you know the pain I'm going through?!" you cried really really hard.

 

   "Shhh Shhh it's alright" someone patted your back and let you lay on their shoulder. You looked up and saw Amber. "Aren't you angry at me? Now you realized that I have feelings for L" "I know... but L deserves someone he loves... everyone deserves the person they loves..... and I may not be the one" Amber tried to stay strong like a unnie but you could feel tear drops going down her cheek "Is it true you gave up Changjo after 3 years?" she asked, you nodded.

  However... It Amber wasn't the only one there.....

Changjo couldn't believe his ears.... *__...__.... you... you had a crush on me?! And... Now... Now... you let me go?!.... I should never have been cool to you... or look down to you because your poor... I should never had saved you from falling and then tell you to watch where your going... I should never have judged you as a weird person and think that you act weird... I should never have been impatient while tutoring you..... Now you stopped me from looking down at you.... and yet you don't love me anymore....* Changjo felt down.... He hated himself for being so judgemental..... He didnt understand why he had to treat you so cold, whenyou actually had feelings for him... Now your feelings were gone... and you only treat him as a friend ... nothing more... but he has changed his heart for you secretly and you didn't know......

Hope you enjoyed the short chapt xd

UPVOTE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE ^^

Teen Top Cuddy Bear