Holding a Mini Concert

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

   Today was a Saturday. You are going to hold a mini debuting concert for your fans in a big famous mall. The Performance would be during 7- 8 pm while most people go to the mall for shopping and eating. Before performing, you wanted to practice in the mall a bit and try out the atmosphere, so you asked your manager if he could book 2-3pm for you to practice in the mall.

  "Sorry __ but I am not able to book the mall. I guess you'll just have to try your best tonight" you manager said to you as he walked around the mall with you, about the explain how the lightings would be set.

 

*Buzzz* The manager answered his phone. A wide smile went on his face and you looked at him "Good news! We were just told that we can practice in the mall now!" You smiled and walked down the escalator to the ground floor. You were about to walk onto the stage when you saw someone coming your way. "Changjo??" you said to yourself.

 

 "Hello ___" he smiled “what are you doing here?” you smiled. "Watch you perform :) cause Teen Top will also be performing tonight...." "Also performing tonight? I didn't know that" you tried to rethink if your manager has said anything about teen top performing.

 

  "It's a sudden change... cause I persuaded my father to allow  you to practice here now.. and inorder for this to happen, I have to perform with my friends...." he sighed. "Oh.... Sorry for the trouble... Wait.. Did.. .Did you just say your father is the head of this mall company?!" your eyes widened. "Yes... So? I'm the Kingka the rich guy remember? What so special about my family being the head of some company?" he asked "Not.... Nothing...."


  Night came, and you watched as Teen Top was the one to perform first. You sat beside Kate in the V.I.P sits. Kate was cheering for L.Joe "Oppa!Your amazing >< I love you!" you on the other hand was looking at Changjo the whole time.

*He puts so much passion in dancing.... He is so smooth while dancing... I just can't keep my eyes of him.... * you thought to yourself. As Changjo continued dancing to To You, he did the body wave move

*Omg ___ are you being erted??!!!* you displined yourself but you couldn't stop blushing and looking at Changjo. You slapped your hands to your cheeks to cover the color of your face, but everyone could see it "Why are you blushing like you have put on makeup?" Kate asked. You continued pressing your cheeks while shaking your head. "heheh you look so cute!Oh Loookkkk Changjo's Looking at you!" she pointed.

   You looked towards the stage and had immediate eye contact with Changjo.... You blushed even harder.... "Yah~ Kate.. Stop making me nervous... I'm going to perform later......" "I'm not making you nervous... I think your feelings are" Kate smiled teasing you. "So.... Are you in love with L or Changjo I'm confused..." Kate asked.

 "I don't know...... I'm happy when I with L... But somehow I blush because of Changjo...." With that you went up to the stage to perform after performing the songs from your album. The concert was going to end but you suddenly said "Thankyou everyone for coming ^^ I have one extra song that I want to sing for you guys... It is one song that can relate to my life now I hope you enjoy this."

   You took the microphone and started singing Hate that I Love You. Niel (Changjo's friend, who is a nice person to you and Kate) walked up the stage singing Ne - Yo's part. You smiled at him and nodded.

 

Changjo's Pov:

    *.... ___ I wish you loved me....but this song is obviously for L.... you obviously love him... I wish you didn't change for L... .I wish you knew I love you...* I thought to myself. As Niel and ___ finished singing, I clapped and walked towards her. "Great Performance :)" I faked a smile. "Hah thanks ^^ you did great to in dancing hehe" she smiled back to me kind as always.

    *Grrrr* I blushed.... I can't believe my tummy made a sound infront of ___!!!!

 

Your Pov:

  "Hahah are you hungry?" you giggled. "I..I... Iahh... yeahh I'm hungry." Changjo blushed. You found him cute. "Here I made this incase I got hungry.. but I'm not hungry.. so you have it ^^" you handed him your lunchbox. "I... it's urs..." he replied *I want to eat it.. but I shouldn't take from ___* Changjo thought to himself. "It's alright I'm not hungry" you gave him the lunch box.

  The two of you sat down together in a near by table. Changjo started eating as you watched him. "this is really good . You cooked this?!" he asked. "Deh.. loll your the first guy to taste my cooking" you blushed "Wait.. L hasn't ate your cooking before?" he asked. and you shook your head.

Changjo's Pov:

Nom Nom Nom I am soo lucky to be able to taste ___ 's cooking ^^ I'm the first! not L!!!