#so...

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Changjo's Pov:

   Changjo is taking really deep breathes trying to calm himself. He has already brushed his teeth for 3 times, drank a few cups of water and ate mint candies just to make sure his breathe smells extra nice. "Ohhh Lord....." he said to himself. "You alright bro?"L.Joe asked him. "Uh.. .Yea...." He answered awkwardly. "Calm Down Man... Aish~ I remember my first kiss with kate :333 Miss her so much~ You better get this done quickly or else I'll hit you. I wanna see Kate" L.Joe narrowed his eyes teasing Changjo. "Easy for you to say~ Kate had feelings for you too....." Changjo pointed out "Che~ ___ use to too... you were just too stubborn about the different social levels..." L.Joe said. "Yea... I was wrong... who couldn't thought a poor girl like her could grab my heart without doing anything special but being kind...... AISH BUT SHE LOST HER FEELINGS NOW!!!!!" Changjo suddenly screamed making all the staff look at him.

 

   "Hahh Good Luck~" L.Joe patted Changjo's shoulder. Changjo just shook his head


Your Pov:

   You were breathing in and out quickly as you waited at the scene for Changjo to arrive. "It's alright~ Calm Yourself~ Your feelings for Changjo was a past event~ Your a professional now~ It's just acting~ Nothing Special~" You convinced yourself.

 

   Changjo finally arrived. You already started blushing "Oh gawd ><" YOu held your hand in fists trying to give yourself confidence. "Nervous?" Changjo asked, and you nodded "Me Too~"

"Action!" the director shouted

Slowly Changjo bent down a it as he held your face with one hand. He used another hand to pull you closer and pressed slowly moved his face closer to your.

"CUT!" the director suddenly shouted scaring the both of you

"Changjo, don't be nervous be romantic~ in the script you ahve been waiting for this girl a long time. and ___ don't hold your hand in fists, you should be attracted to the Changjo, at least look him in the eye like he took your attention!"

 

"Deh~" the both of you bowed.

  This time things went perfectly~ Changjo did the same thing, by holding your face and pulling your waist close to his body. Slowly he moved his face on to yours, you were nervous and sweating a bit, you knew the kiss was going to come.

 

  A few seconds went passed and Changjo still didn't move forward, you were feeling weird but stayed in the same position.

(Both of them are my bias, but im jealous of Niel loll) 

Finally the director said "CUT!"

"Hahah sorry I know the scene was awkward especially when we were standing there for a few seconds, but it would be weird if we kissed" Changjo joked. You smiled politely but the joke hurted you.

   *Am I that disgusting that you do not want to kiss me?* tears streamed down your face as you walked away from the shooting area.


Changjo's Pov:

   *I only did that cause it would be too soon to kiss you.... but I guess my actions are good.... you seemed quite happy that I didn't kiss you... I bet if I kissed you you would have think I do not have experiences unlike L... since I never had my first kiss..* Changjo thought thinking you have gave L your first kiss

 

Upvote Subscirbe Comment :D

Follow me in Tumblr

Twitter and Instagram!

Instagram: Teen Top Cuddy Bear

Tumblr: Teen TOppppp

Twitter: Piggy_nam