It's CLassTImee!!!!! As Usual.......

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

       "I just hate Mondays..... Especially the first period on the first day after a whole 2 months of Summer Break..." Kate exclaimed. The two of you walked to the entrance of the hall, where there is a notice board with lists of different class's name list. Both of you held each others hand and squeazed into the ocean of people. After searching for 15 minutes, you guys finally found your names on the list for class 3B. "Yess!! we're in the same class ><, I wonder who is in our class" You said curiously. "Come on! Let's go check out our classroom" suggested Kate. "I heard that our homeroom teacher is Mr. Andy" you agreed. "Isn't he like the best teacher??!!! I can't believe it, we're going to have the best school year everrrrr" Shouted Kate excitedly. The two of you rushed to your classroom, so you will be able to choose your seats. You guys were the first 2 to arrive, the two of you choose to sit at the back of the classroom. After several minutes half of the class arrived. Mr. Andy walked in the class and said "Hello everyone :D I see only the girls have arrived, anyways all I want to say is that I hope everyone can have a great year and study hard together for he up coming assessments---" There was a knock on the classroom door, 13 boys walked in, they were Infinite and Teen Top Changjo who was standing in the middle said "I'm sorry we're late, but there has been an mistake in the class settings because the school has seperated Teen Top and Infinite to two different classes so we went to discuss this matter with the principal, and now all of us will be joining this class."

     You and Kate exchanged stares immediatly, you were both thinking *OMG THE KINGKAS ARE IN OUR CLASS ><" The kingkas sat at the back of the class, some beside you and kate some behind. The both of you made a silent squeal and bit your lips. You were so nervous, Changjo was sitting right at the corner behind you, you wanted to turn and get a glimpse of him, but you were too nervous, so you tried to stay still and listen to what the teacher had to say.

       The first 3 periods has finally gone, it was break time. You decided to go to inhale some clean air, so Kate can have some private time chatting to L. Joe. You thought to yourself *Luckily there's only 1 period left for today's half day, or else I would have to have 4 more lessons on the usual full days.* You were so busy thinking about how lucky you were you didn't notice that you are about to bump into someone coming up from the back roll. "Yah! ___ Be careful" Kate shouted as she saw you were about to bump into someone. However it was to late, you already bumped into that person. You lost your balanced and fell backwards.......... Suddenly, you felt a strong arm holding your back. You looked up and saw Changjo's face close to yours, you immediatly blushed and was out of words. he lifted you up with one arm and said "Watch where your going, you need to be careful or you'll get hurt, your luckily I didn't get hurt."

       You were out of words you just nodded and said "Yehh. Yehh.." Changjo walked out of the room and you looked at Kate "OMG I can't believed he lifted you up with one arm" Kate exclaimed. "I see your friend has a crush on my bestie keke~" You blushed immediatly and defended yourself towards L.Joe's comment "Yah! He's so rude, how can he say your lucky I didin't get hurt, ohh and by the way I didn't know you guys were working out so successfully" you teased. Both L.Joe and Kate blushed and looked aside.

 

 

Is it exciting enough?? xdddd Comment lots and tell me what you think XDDD